Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Every Cameo... Be its Chopra's, Lovely Dmellos , Sweetheart Pari even the wicked Rahul-Rasika-Pindi Queen... everybody eventually acted as cupids between Maaneet β€οΈ
This was the beauty of the show πŸ˜
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Like how mr chopra wants geet to work on the project and not sasha. Good that devil does not see geet.😑😑😑

Sasha got so jealous when Mr Chopra was praising geet. Maan is angry and does not think that geet can handle he project.  Idot sasha calls her cofee girl come secretary who cannot handle any work properly.Msk tries hard to avoid geet haan πŸ˜† Par Hum tum hona tha πŸ˜‰He will realise soon that Geet will win the project for him. 😊Oh what an attitude chudail sasha ka,she underestimated geet's talent. Maan is somewhere uncomfortable geet joining the project But  Msk lol Ur staring with big eyes & miss geet forget herself & eyelocks results automatcally mahiπŸ˜† Lol.

Devil in Kh & dadi is happy but surprise is awaiting for him NT is that surprise dadime wants to give him as he is missing her. Our royal  vamp Nt is super gorgeous  Lol. Her AAp is too royal.😑 Geet rethinks and decides to tell maan she don't want to do that project & maan also want sasha to do it.IAm not sure it is bcz she is not capable but Msk is worried about something else.

I think he is developing feelings for her but is trying to deny them and that is why he does not want geet to work near him. 😳Maan sees geet trying to free the dupatta and is about to go but the minutes he sees her he stops and admires her and then goes to help her. πŸ˜‰ Here I wold like to read symbolism of jyo & sam Dupatta removed from thorns & she touching his hand. & He feeling it.

They stare at each other, geet has her hand on maan's and maan is lost in geet's eyes. Geet felt something to and that is why she turns away. 😳  maan asking geet if she is his secretary or if he is hers. πŸ˜†

Finally maan tells geet that she will do the project. The way maan looks at geet makes me blush. 😳☺️ He ask her to arrange a party for copra & associates but she is worried again But she books a hall inritz for the party

Devil is trying to convince Nt bcz she is angry & insecure she knows deet is pregnant but dev dosen;t know that & Nt warns him if dev could not be hers he cannot be any body's. To impress her dev also books  Candle light surprise for her & try out for same Ritz hotel ,Totally fabulous episode. Loved it When I watched first time I was very excited for the party didn't know kurba hua is gonna come in such a passionate manner that it would beat the original movie picturization. Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeh project tum handle karogi... followed by Maan's Hmmm... Haaai...☺️
So Geet is gonna do the project...πŸ˜ƒ
and that dupatta scene was...😳
I am just waiting for Kurbaa huwa...😍
Edited by pennu - 12 years ago
kirti98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whoever posted the picture (sorry forgot) for epi 56 thank you so much.  it is so jaan levaaa now nearly after two years my dil is going hmmm after seeing MSK πŸ˜‰.  in that epi when deve comes to meet maan , maan is is black shirt, white tie outfit, in between he is in purple shirt outfit,πŸ˜• again he comes back to black outfit when he goes to meet chopra.  Major blooperπŸ˜ƒ and how come no one noticed it.  i know iknow all are lost in MSK' magic or under his spellπŸ˜†
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kirti it's me Iam Aricha. Y thanks Ya we all are enjoying ,I Am really happy that sam has continued this thread though she is really busy in her real world. I have these collection of pics so if Iam getting time to seach them from my orcut gallary Iam posting it. Iam glad U liked them..
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EPISODE 58

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL71Lr_RR6s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7yXWHkFjWo&feature=watch_response[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (prettyfulwishes)

Recap: The client asks for Geet to handle the project; Maan tells Geet that she'll organise a party for the clients; Dev tells Geet to book elsewhere as his wife is angry (Geet doesn't know it's Dev) and he wants to do something special..

The episode begins at the office. Geet is standing at reception with Pinky, when Adi comes along and starts laughing. He tells a startled Geet that everyone is talking about her. Sasha and Tasha are tearing their hair out, and Geet has done really well with the project. Geet tells Adi that she doesn't want to do the project, she's happy being a secretary. Pinky stands up and exclaims (with a cake in her hand, and icing on her lip) that one doesn't refuse a burger if there's no chips (ah, food. Pinky, you're making me hungry. Shhh).
Adi agrees, and states he knows why Geet doesn't want to work on the project - it's Sasha. Geet nods, but Adi reminds her of MK's temper (damn, I'd deal with the temper just to see his face. Hehe), and says she needs to tread carefully so the project and the party is a success.
Geet is worried about the party - as she has no idea how it works in Delhi. In Hoshiapur they only celebrated weddings and religious festivals. Adi tells her to hold the party according to MK's likes.  Geet says that whatever she's done, he hasn't liked. She doesn't even know his likes anyway.
 Pinky has another bright idea - why don't they ask DD? (I love this girl - Adi, fall in love with her yaar) Geet wonders who's going to ask them - Pinky says Adi sir. Adi is startled and tells Geet to ask. Geet refuses - whenever sir sees her he gets angry or upset. She tells Pinky to ask, and she refuses as well. That's when Pinky notices Maan walking past. The three of them tell each other to ask, and then Pinky and Adi disappear (Tellywood style - pop, and they're gone!).
Geet looks worried, and Maan stops and tells Geet to come into his cabin. Geet asks now, and Maan (again) says no tomorrow. Geet asks alright, what time tomorrow? (Hahahaha, Maan still hasn't learnt not to use sarcasm with our seedhi saadhi abla nari) Maan looks at her, and Geet realises he means now. She blabbers on, and Maan walks away. She scolds herself saying that lately she's been talking too much and almost starts running towards his office.

Geet rushes into the cabin, and Maan starts saying how important this party is to him. Geet is fumbling to write while Maan is still explaining. He tells her not to make any mistakes this time, and Geet looks up. He continues his "don't make any mistake" tirade, and Geet begins tearing up... which Maan notices when he tells her to go. Geet turns, and Maan gets up and walks towards her. (I swear, Maan can be such a robot at times, I had to watch the scene twice to understand him once. LOL)
He makes her turn and face him, and realises she's crying. He hasn't gotten angry or raised his voice, so why is she crying? Maahi begins when he almost touches her face. (Almost.) He lets out a sigh, and hands her a handkerchief, and tells her to wipe her face. (Wow, Maan ke paas dil hai... pehle baar Geet ke samne emotion dikhaya. Yay.) She wipes it, and hands the handkerchief back to him.
Maan asks her to explain the tears - and Geet tells him that she has no idea how to organise a party; she wanted to talk to him about it, but he didn't give her a chance to talk, and then he started saying that there shouldn't be any mistakes, and then she freaked out because he thought she could do it. She tries to tell him she can't do it, and he says "Quiet". He will tell her what to do (Yay. This rona dhona actually works... if your name is Geet, and your boss is referred to as DD. Keep that in mind). Without thinking, Geet says "Thanks Maan" and touches his arm. Maan looks at her, and covers it up by saying she needs to get a notepad.
He mentions that there's one sitting there, sits back down, and starts issuing orders: "The dinner dance decor should be metallic silver, flowers and lights should be everywhere-" Geet cuts him off and asks him to say it slowly. Maan looks at her, and starts talking slower. Geet smiles, and cuts him off again, saying he can talk a little quicker. Maan looks at her again (gosh, his expressions made me literally LOL, and I'm not meant to be doing that - everyone's sleeping), and starts talking faster. Geet (back to being normal) cuts him off again, and asks him to repeat the food line. (Even without romance, ManEet's banter makes me giggle)
Maan then mentions two bars, and Geet (not thinking) blurts out "chi, chi, chi" and does the 'Forgive Me' religious thingie... Maan stares at her, and Geet again covers her mistake by saying that it's Delhi... she goes back to writing. He finishes stating his orders, and Geet is still writing. He stares at her, when Geet looks up and he looks back down and asks if she understands now. She happily nods, and he sends her out... stops her and says that there shouldn't be any mistakes, which is when Geet accidently knocks over the pen holder.
She quickly picks it all up, turns and starts walking off, turns back and asks Maan whether metallic is the same as grey. Maan is exasperated by now, but says yes. Geet turns, and turns back, and asks what type of flowers Maan wants - "gulab ya surajmukhi ke?" Maan doesn't know what she's going on about, but says he wants orchids. Geet agrees, and turns... turns back, and says "Sir..." and Maan is simply staring at her. (Loved this part. Geet is turning into Muskaan... and it's awesome) She says "Have a nice day" and he's still staring.
It turns out Sasha/Tasha have been watching this, and watch Maan staring at Geet while she walks out.
Tasha wonders what's going on, and then mentions how Geet is 'using' her innocence to come close to 'their' DD. Sasha says she's watching it all, and plans to get rid of the 'behnji bholapan' and embarrass her so much at the party that Geet won't be able to come into the office anymore. (Oooh, these two are starting to wear me thin. The amount of galis I have for them is unbelievable, but focus.. DD.. *sigh*)

At the hotel, Geet and Adi are organising the decorations. Adi cannot believe Maan gave her notes on how to organise the party - but it's very good (Adi is so lovable. I'd love to pinch his cheeks right now. Hehe). This is when Geet looks down at her notes and starts freaking.  Geet runs around while Adi nervously laughs away. (Cute scene b/w the two) She finally stops, and thanks Adi for his support while she organises this. Adi mentions what are friends for, and says that Pinky mentioned she'd bring Geet's clothes to the party. Just then Adi gets a call - it's Sasha.
Sasha threatens Adi into coming into the office, otherwise she'll tell MK. Adi gets extremely worried, and starts stuttering that he'll be there. He leaves Geet to her organising, and reminds her about the Thai and continental food.

Back at the office, Tasha runs excitedly towards Sasha, and Sasha asks if the job's done. Tasha excitedly says she changed Geet's order of Thai and Italian food to Indian snacks, and made sure to use Geet's name. (Evil, arghhh. Bite your tongue Sabii.) Sasha is pleased, and says that after today, Maan will never trust Geet again, and will prove that Geet is good for nothing. (Bite your tongue Sabs, bite your tongue!)
Tasha freezes, and says 'Dhak, dhak' and Sasha realises Maan's coming. She looks at Maan, and he tells her to notify Geet that the client will be there an hour early. Tasha goes to notify Geet (Hah. My foot) and Maan walks away. Sasha is extremely happy that she basically has this in the bag - Geet is on her way out. (Someone, stop me from strangling her. She almost cracked my laptop screen, and she's harming our Geet. Churail kahin ki!)

In the hotel, Geet thinks she'll get it all done when someone walks up to her and says "Roses for you". Geet is thinking back to when Dev had said I love you to her, and tears up. The manager comes and apologises that these aren't for her but someone else. The manager tells the guy to take it to the Royal Suite (so Dev is using roses for his wife huh. Arghh, evil women. They all do my head in). Geet is still teary.
The man takes up the roses to the Royal Suite, and Dev opens the door. He sends the man away, and thinks of Naintara. (As much as it pains me to do this, I'll write what happens. Someone bring me a bucket) He has written notes in Naintara's bedroom, along with a red rose for each note - because he knows how much she loves red roses. The first note Naintara reads, she throws the rose on the ground. But Dev seems to know she would have done this, so there's another note and rose on her dresser... and another one on the floor when she opens the door. She finally smiles seeing the last rose. (I'm upset... Dev, out of all people. Naintara? I'll never understand)
Dev is then shown walking out in the hallway thinking that he has one more thing to do, and then his preparations will be complete. Maan is then shown walking along the same hallway and notices Dev. (UBS alert - but the white jacket doesn't suit Maan... take it off already :P) Maan asks him what he's doing here, and Dev says he's not doing anything bad. Maan smiles at the retort, and says that if he's not doing anything, he should come to the business party at the Crystal Hall. Dev asks who organises his parties, and Maan says he has a secretary. Dev hits a nail on Maan's head and mentions that his scretary was the one who he was thinking about that day. Maan looks at him angrily, and says Dev hasn't changed - still says whatever comes to mind. He walks off telling Dev to attend to his wife, while Maan attends to his party.
As Maan is walking down the hallway, Dev's words come back to him - wondering if his brother is in love, wondering if his secretary is the one he was thinking about... Maan asks himself why Dev keeps bringing his secretary up, and why is Maan so worried about this? (uh, a 3yr old could tell you this one Maan - you're in love.) Maahi plays as he wonders about this...

Precap:
The dance... Song is Kurbaan Hua... (*melting*)

geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet episode 58:

The very thought of the upcoming dance gives me goosepimples and butterflies in my stomach.😍😳😳 A different kind though is in Geet's stomach since she is nervous about making arrangements for an office party and has no clue how to go about doing it. It was funny to see both Pinky and Aadi vanishing when it was a question of talking to MaanπŸ˜†. After all what are friends for?πŸ˜‰ But to give Aadi credit he did help her later on at the hotel before that Sasha called him off.😑

It was funny to hear Maan wondering why Geet was crying when he had not even scolded her this time.πŸ˜† And then the great MSk does something totally unlike him and helps Geet with all the details.😲 Geets " thoda slow bolengey" and then thoda aur fast bol sakthey hein" was really funnyπŸ˜†. Our Geet does know how to test even a very calm man's patience and MSK being MSK have to appreciate how patient he was with her.😊 Of course Geet too involutarily holds his hand and says her thanks to "Maan".😳😳 Already apna haq jataaney lagi ho Geet? Geet's and Maan's smile after she left his cabin was sweet.😳😳

We understand how uncommon it is for MSK to have taken so much pains to help an employee when Aadi simply cannot believe it ever happened.😲 And then the reference to roses reminds Geet of her past. Abhi Maan sir hein na. Bhool jao us sab ko Geet. Unlike Dev who claims to remove the thorns from the roses but leaves her behind with just the thorns for memories, with  Maan there are always roses and thorns together. He may give her pain but at the end his love for her is as sweet smelling as the roses.😳😳

Of course who else would order roses than our Romeo.πŸ˜’ Please forget his helping you with business Maan sir. He runs a full time business of flirting and seducing women. 😑😑But have to give it to him. He did manage to convince his wife for a date.πŸ˜’BTW NT was looking really young and hot in that sports suit.😳😳 I wish at some point of time Geet had got to wear if not the same kind but at least more casual clothes than the behenji dresses.😭

Sasha was just being mean.😑 Somehow this sequence was when I saw her being the meanest especially with the saree episode and everything.😑 Actually I was just thinking the other day the NT that came later on was so much like Sasha. Just being plain old mean rather than our classy vamp NT. But if not for Sasha's meanness we would not have got our passionate dance. 😍So iske liye tho Sasha ke saath khoon maaf.πŸ˜ƒ

The interaction between the brothers was weird. We can very clearly make out that they are so different from each other. Maan so serious😳😳 and Dev the Romeo😑😑. But Dev's constant teasing does somewhere bother Maan in the sense that he keeps wondering if it is true and is he truly falling for his secretary?πŸ˜•πŸ˜• How clichd. But when it is a question of Maan and Geet even the clichd is amazing.😳😳

So tomorrow the comedy or rather the tragedy of errors for Geet and Maan sir getting super hot😑😑(in an angry way of course) before he gets a different hot.☺️

OK  I have a confession to make. I could not wait and already have seen the dance sequence today too like I have only about a zillion times before. 😳😳I can't still come to term with the fact that how one simple dance can leave me mushy how many ever times I watch.😳😳 Waiting to see it over again.😳

Edited by geetaddict - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ohh Gosh Kurbaan Hua is coming up soon and the build-up before the epic dance was just so interesting and dreamyyy 😳😳😳

I loved the whole dictation scene of Maaneet here the way Geet was completely controlling Maan's speed of talking here when he was dictating her all the stuffs that r needed for a Delhi Party πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ;Noone can control the Grt MSK whether he is talking or shouting or doing anything and if anyone dares to control him ,rest assured that person is almost dead πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but but but Geet is the only person who had that control on MSK where even if she repeatedly asks him to go slow or not very slow or even does "chi chi" for cocktails πŸ˜† ,the grt MSK still cannot shout at her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ;Everytime MSK got irritated over Geet's rant ,he stops herself from shouting at her just after seeing that innocence and dedication on her face when she was noting everything down 😳😳 ;

In fact MSK cannot even see Geet in tears 😳😳...awww finally once again the handkerchief makes its presense felt when MSK gives it to her and asks her to wipe off her tears and decides to help her out 😳😳...This was a complete new side of MSK which Sasha and all saw and so well no wonder Sasha was almost mad at Geet and also determined to humiliate her ...But noone could stop MSK from falling in love with Geet this time ..not even MSK himself 😳😳...

Dev planning surprise for his wife in that same hotel was quite a suspense during that time ,but well we know its going to b another hit and miss fiasco ,so no tension now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Cant wait to see the epic Kurbaan hua dance now ...😳😳
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Giddy with anticipation! πŸ˜ƒ

Today's episode was again a build up to the epic that we know is coming. To be honest with you all, I didn't know if we would get this far on this thread but we have come to the first Maaneet love story milestone and it only gets better from here!

Geet-Adi-Pinky scenes are always a treat. I love their light hearted friendship and their mutual fear of Maan. πŸ˜† And Adi and Pinky trying to help Geet be happy about getting such a huge responsibility, with Geet fretting about how she is going to pull this off when she is completely clueless. πŸ˜•

The conversation that Maan and Geet have when he is helping her with the party is one of my absolute favourite lighter moments of the show. I especially love the parts when Maan is wondering what on earth he did to make Geet cry. I guess it shows that he has been making an effort not to be mean to her which is why it startles him when she is upset. And then he is so sweet and gentle and in mentor-mode. I love mentor Maan and apparently so does Geet! πŸ˜‰ He genuinely wants Geet to succeed and puts all his effort in that direction.

But my favourite is when Geet turns around to ask a third question and finds her boss staring at her, waiting for her to leave and she tells him to have a nice day. πŸ˜† His smile after she leaves is so sweet and indulgent of this whirlwind girl who can play havoc with his heart and mind. It was also a point to note that they showed him almost going to wipe her tears but stopping himself. But he will wipe her tears later this evening...good loop opening and closure by the CVs there.

Geet is so cute getting ready for the party. But even when she is so absorbed in her new life, memories keep haunting her.

And Sasha is such a B🀬h!!! She clearly cares naught for the company in which Maan has given her a job mainly out of loyalty to his old munshi and is ready to make the company look bad just to humiliate Geet? This is why Maan could never be hers in a million years and why he is so attracted to Geet. Even when the world is out to prove her wrong in his eyes., she radiates truth and integrity.

Seeing Maan in that suit made me swoon. He looks SO good, with his top buttons open and his easy swagger. Tomorrow that hollow of his neck is going to get all sweaty when he is dancing with Geet. β˜ΊοΈ That drives me crazy every time! 

PRECAP!! EEE!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Samana Missed your analysis for yesterday's episode. And I completely agree with you Maan in that black shirt with his top buttons open and that white jacket was just a treat for our eyes. But sometimes he just looks so painfully young is certain ways. I felt that a lot today when I saw Maan and Dev next to each other. Not in his demeanour of course but just that fresh striking look of his I guess escpecially in casuals.