Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 106)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Ok who else found it incredibly hawt when Maan signals Gurwinder to get into the Jeep?! I mean that entire hand movement... *THUD* *FAINT* *DEAD*

Z

Edited by -ZsterMG- - 18 February 2012 at 6:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-Samanalysesia221pennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZsterMG-

Ok who else found it incredibly hawt when Maan signals Gurwinder to get into the Jeep?! I mean that entire hand movement... *THUD* *FAINT* *DEAD*

Z

ME, ME, MEEE!!! Blushing

It reminded me of the time after the maafinama when he commands Manisha and Romeo out of the room with one single jerk of his head!

*THUD* is right! Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-richierich-sia221priyachandbangaloresroseinbloompennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I love how he takes out the snide remarks that he had stored up for Geet, and for which she had no time, on Brij. It seemed like he stayed back to talk to Brij just for the fun of it and Brij's expressions were priceless. It looked like someone had hit him over the head with a bat or something as Maan had him completely stumped. Stern SmileROFL I loved the line about going for a walk and Maan's smirk, damn. Blushing

@ Bold : So true...Samana...his expr.. says it all...LOLLOL its like.. THE HELL !!! I care a DAMN abt u and your OYEEE !!!!! LOL like in this pic...

@ Pennu :

Oh.. man.. his "delicate" fingers...LOL

@ Z:

ME.. TOO.. ME TOO...LOL Its really interesting how Maan's each and every gesture.. be it something minute like this one... is also JAANLEVA... LOL...Are we prejudiced towards him???? Hmmm*thinking hard* ... NOOO     WAYYY !!!!! LOL He simply inhales and exhales.. ATTITUDE...EmbarrassedLOL

@ Paro :

You know what... my anger is also from the fact that whatever the makers are showing right from the beginning.. esp.. these epi.. are an absolute truth.. still prevalent in majority parts of India..CryThe family members do not even bat an eyelid.. while doing such cruel things to their on kin..just bcoz she is a GIRL/FEMALE... and what really riles me up.. is in some instances.. even the parents are a part of it...Angry and its not an exaggeration !!!!!! Ouch
Sorry.. for the preachy talks.. but couldn't help it...Smile

@ Richa :
I m using the pics u have posted.. Thanks a lot...Smile

Edited by sia221 - 19 February 2012 at 3:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictroseinbloompennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
 No , not  at all enjoy guys. Iam only into  GHSP . no where else . so will try to post more good one in feature too.  This thread & all Ure analysis   are really special to me. I cannot leave this thread though Iam thinking of leaving the forum.Embarrassed
Sam did U see gurdwara pics.

She was asking for solution of her situation at that time she see a baby in mothers arms & think that is god's wish & she accepts IT but god has a special favour for her.  Babaji sends angel for her.

Edited by AAricha - 19 February 2012 at 7:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictsia221pennu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

ME, ME, MEEE!!! Blushing

It reminded me of the time after the maafinama when he commands Manisha and Romeo out of the room with one single jerk of his head!

*THUD* is right! Dead

EEE!!! NO WAY!! Kya yaad diladiya .. Dead

The other day .. I was watching the IP track and the maafinaama that followed and then that scene .. UFFF the way his eyes were glazed with passion and then he sees those two in the room .. that attitude filled head movement like "Do you not get the fact that you need to get OUT OF THE ROOM!?" Blushing And the way they scurried out with fear LOL .. it was too good.. but man oh man .. hats off to GC .. his eyes and every tiny movement.. as Sia said.. is JAANLEVA! I DIE everytime I see that scene because of that head movement.. plus what follows with the *ahem* loosening of the tie and his dialogue "Mujhe mauke ki zaroorat hai" NukeDead and Geet's "Hai Rabba!" LOL

Z

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-sia221priyachand

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
part 39:
so much was revealed to us with so little words...what an episode!!
the callous way in which Brij was already sharpenning the sword...increased the heartbeats... actually i kind of dislike Geet's mom...she instead of supporting her husband and daughter seems more of a hinderaceConfused
what an emotional eave droppingCryCry
geet calls for the savior and there our maan is...
loved the "Akkal Bandna dialogue of maanThumbs Up...the guy does have a sense of humour

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-sia221LuvScoobyroseinbloompennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
finally caught up with episodes! what a painful episode! DD was simply superb as a young mother trying to protect her child. geet's parents n tayaji though sympathize cdn't seem to do nothing for her. isn't there any other alternative?

but this issue is becoming common nowadays. i mean a girl gets pregnant, due to ill-fated love affair or evn rape. fly gets the child aborted n get d girl married to someone else. sometimes d girl s willing. there might be girls like geet who don't want to abort but unlike geet  dont have d guts or resources to fight against it. (may be it is possible in geet as it it fiction not real)

poor geet! abandoned by her family when she need them d most! such heartless family. d midwife seemed to have more value than these revered family. d mother n tayaji feel that only way to keep geet alive is only if she aborts d child. so though unwilling but giving in to darji's dikkat. d father is pretty useless. i mean cant he just put his foot down against this atrociousness. evn a lady like tayaji has d occausional guts to raise her voice. mohinder is absolutely spineless. d way geet cries falling down brought a lump in my throat. how much she has suffered. only later with maan she get to live a carefree happy life.

And Maan... he is so caught up with geet. though misunderstands gurvinder's relationship, he helps geet. i love d way maan needles brij n d way brij stares at him... by god their chemistry is indeed hot!!!!

one thing i loved abt geet! though her own life is in a mess, she tries to protect gurvinder and tries to help at her own physical safety n is not evn bothered of maan mistaking abt her morals. her chr is so wonderfully etched, no wonder both maan n geet have become unforgettable due to this strong characterization in these early episodes.

maaneet relationship also is given such a strong base in this hoshiarpur episodes that when the office track happens, them falling in love is utterly believable.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-sia221LuvScoobypennu

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Hello, I'm Pinku aka Scooby...I just happen to stumble into this post and literally started jumping b/c finally I get to relive Geet episodes and have discussion with fellow Geetians since I started watching Geet after she came to Delhi.  

So, here are my 2 cents on this episode. 

Firstly, what struck me the most in this episode is the helpless of Geet's dad when Darji/Brij were so adamant about abortion.  Her dad pleading/begging on his daughter's behalf only to have it fall on deaf ears.  It was truely gut-wrenching to watch.

The second thing that stood out was Maaneet interaction which was increasingly filled with snide remarks and sarcasm.  Sarcasm was Maan's best used tool whether it was against Handas or Geet and he used it continuously even in Delhi episodes.  

This was my first attempt, hope I made sense LOL

Edited by LuvScooby - 19 February 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysesia221priyachandbangaloresjyoti06pennuroseinbloom

Go to top