Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 104)

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Geet episode 40:

This episode was almost a torture to watch not bcos of poor quality like some of the Amritsar circus onesErmm but bcos it looked and felt too real and the pain in Geet's voice when she literally begs all of them to spare her child literally tore my heart out.CryCry To borrow Jyoti's line from yesterday I really did hate the Handa family members today.Angry

Maan as usual is too fast to jump to conclusions when he sees Geet and Gurwinder together and it was not fair for him to show attitude when she was asking him very nicely even the first time to save Gurwinder. But anyway he did understand the sincerity of her request and agreed not only to give Gurwinder a ride but also went the extra distance of distracting Brij long enough for them to hide him in there. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedThough I am sure he does derive a certain pleasure making a fool out of bullies like Brij.LOLLOL His attitude with Brij was of course jaan leva  worth some loud/long whistles (DD style).Cool What cool way to deliver the answers which of course riles up Brij more and his "I care damn about you and your threats" look and attitude. CoolAnd of course it is always a pleasure watching him get in and out of the jeep in his own style.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Somehow it's not the same with cars which was what he was seen in more in Delhi of course.Ouch And then when Gurwinder tries to clarify how Geet was just trying to help him his gesture was like "talk to the hand".LOL

How Geet's face changes when she tells Brij that why should they get scared when they have not done anything wrong was almost like a split personality moment. ShockedAnd Brij also shows his demeaning and dismissive attitude towards girls very well when he asks them in a very crude way to get inside. That actor too was amazing and very convincing in his role.Smile

Then of course comes the most heart wrenching part. CryCryGeet appears so innocent and sweet in that fateful blue suit. OuchRano gets caught in her lie and I think it mattered to Daarji that Geet was ready just so they don't have to make a scene before Thayiji. AngryGeet's dad did try to reason out but some where he lacked both conviction and the actual guts needed to go against Daarji or Brij.Ouch Rupinder knows his son well enough to know that he doesn't make hollow threats. That's why I guess she went to get the pills and water even before Brij commanded Geet's mom to do it. When I heard Brij say that I was like one guy abandoned her after giving her sleeping pills and now her own family in a way is abandoning her by giving her sleeping pills.CryCry If it were Rajji in Geet's place I am sure Rupinder would still have done the same but Geet's mom and dad are finding it difficult to ignore Geet's pleasOuch. Not that they are able to do much about it. It was more heartbreaking to see Geet in such a helpless state than it was seeing her at the airport bcos then we knew that the other person was evil but here her own family is torturing her in such a cruel way.CryCryOuch

At least of the lot taayiji seems to have her heart in the right place and sees the truth and sincerity in Geet's pleas and refuses to do the wrong thingClapClap. Even though she is scared of Daarji's and Brij's threats she still does not do it. That shows that she is definitely braver than even Geet's own mom and dad.Thumbs Up

After all this pain it was a little therapeutic to watch Maan in that gorgeous white shirt who still can't get Geet out of his mindEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. And when Munshiji asks him why he is taking the jeep instead of the plane it is like Maan is saying with his angry stare "how else will I save the life of my future wife u silly man? You didn't read the script, did you?"LOLLOL. Having said that I am glad in the old times they tried to give some kind of explanation for what happened rather than do silly things like make a very rich man hire  car instead of taking the flight(Maan's accident after the honeymoon) or walk and take lifts from random truckers. 

Munshiji did have quite a wry sense of humour didn't he? WinkLOL Was he there even after Maan returns to Delhi ? Or does he disappera like Gurwinder?Of course he hands the gun to Maan which he will need next week to save Geet.  Then comes the tabeez again though I don't think Maan will have it in him to throw it away will he? ConfusedEagerly looking forward to next weeks exciting episodes which are kind of the finale of Geet's HP days. It feels a bit sad that we are going to leave this much of drama behindOuch but I am equally looking forward to the different kind of magic Maan and Geet weave in the Delhi track.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15sia221Samanalysejyoti06pennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@ Samana Today it is our turn to write almost identical takes.Big smile It is funny that we have almost written the same thing line by line. LOL But like you said I didn't realize there would be an episode where Geet would actually suffer more mental torture than the one in which Dev abandons her. Like I said the fact that it is her own family doing it just makes it so much more worse.Cry

@ Richa Thank you for the amazing photos. Wet Maan showing of his great arms was of course extra yummy. He also looks lean mean and makes me as mushy as a teen(ok that was a pathetic attempt to rhymeOuch) in his purple kurta.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15sia221Samanalysejyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Another interesting build-up episode before the epic Brij-Maan talwaar fight episode Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

This episode always made me wonder whether MSK was somewhere feeling a bit jealous of Gurvinder's presense with Geet at night WinkLOLEmbarrassed ;The way MSK looked frustated in the starting scene when he tells Geet that her entire family are a bunch of liars made me think that he was really very concenred for Geet and so suddenly when he saw her standing outside the house ,he sort of had a sigh of relief and so it followed with the anger outburst WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..

Also it was a bit shocking when MSK actually agrees to help Geet by taking Gurvinder away with him Shocked ;This again indicated that somewhere MSK wanted to save Geet from Brij's anger WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;The question is why will MSK want to help Geet when all his work regarding the land is done and he even tells her that they r not going to meet anymore Wink ;It was clear indication that MSK's heart and subconscious mind was still stuck on this girl and he was just unable to remove her from his thoughts EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...

Geet's family came out as real cruel and heartless bunch of people the way they forcibly made her hv that sleeping pill and then asking the Dai to abort her child AngryAngry ;Hats off to Geet's strength of mind and the way she kept her fighting spirit intact even after the sleeping pill intake ClapClapClapClap ;Even the Dai looked human in front of those animals like Brij Angry ;I loved the way Dai said no to Darji and co for that ruthless idea of aborting the child forcibly Angry...

Once again the Taveez does its magic on Maan and this time its Munshiji who becomes the voice of taveez by telling him that its showing him a good direction EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I wish Munshiji was given a role in Delhi too ..Embarrassed...Even though Maan throws away the taavezz this time but well we all know that it will soon reach to Maan again Wink ;This time Geet will pick it up from the road after running out of the house and then it will start playing passing the parcel between both LOLTongue...

Overall the Episode is a very good build-up for the coming drama and Geet taking the final decision to step out of the Handa Family to save her child StarStarStarStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysesia221

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Million dollar question... just why did Maan agree to take Gurvinder???? on one hand.. he is Geet's presumed boyfriend.. ok.. benefit of doubt.. he wanted to save him from Brij..realising that Brij will kill this guy...but more than that.. how come Maan is helping Geet to cover a lie..this did not go well acc to Maan's char ????? Confused

What the hell was going on.. everyone was standing like a statue.. Now.. more than Brij(we know how cruel he can be.. so his brutality was expected..)..I m really angry seeing Mohinder's reaction..Angrytoday.. he was pleading/begging rather than physically stopping Brij... I understand he has no say in front of Darji or Brij...but at least he should have tried...sp.. when he is on Geet's side..Its totally unrelated.. but I really wished Maan was here.. how in the later epi.. his Dhai kilo ka haath makes a dramatic entry.. whenever anyone dared to touch his Geet..

Brij literally did REHAM on Geet and on me.. when he sugessted sleeping med to be given to her..  (Though I never liked when Geet clutches on to her kurta/stomach while speaking...) my heart really went out to her.. when she said..to leave her alone..let the girl be.. dammit !!!!! For this sole cowardness.. utter brutality..of this Handa parivar.. everyone included...I m glad that she left her family.. and had the courage to start a  new beginning.. though its not that easy but at least it can be tried...

I m myself surprised.. as to how instantly my anger cooled off.. LOLseeing Maan...sp... in that fresh white formal shirt...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15Samanalyse

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
 Geet is eager to save gurvinder but she notice brij coming towards them & from other side maan.coming out of the house,maan see geet  & walks  towards her & says whole family lied that u didn't return & suddenly he see gurvinder & rajji hiding. HE misunderstand gurvinder to be her boyfriend &  think she has come to amrithsar  to meet gurvider & he say he is leaving & he has nothing to do with her but geet requests him to take gurvinder with him. First he refuses  & turns back still geet says he can think anything about  her but plz help her by taking gurvinder wid him. maan agrees to that . gurvinder hides himself in the jeep. Brij bumps maan ,to distract brij he has some attitude talk brij ask why he is here maan says he was on a casual ride towards his house to give register papers which his sister forgot to take. maan leaves the place with gurvinde and leave him near the highway.  Gurvinder wants to thank him but he don't listen to him & drives away.
             Early morning family members waiting nurse to come, daarjee asks to get ready for everything going to happen bcz he want to close the issue ASap.geet's father  inturupt and say rano was lying geet didn't agree for abortion. Daarjee yells out saying they have alreasdy decided there is nothing to ask geet now. dai will come so prepare geet. Geet hears what the family members want & try to run away but Brij holds him  & force her  tight. Geets father & mother requests daarjee & brij to leave her daughter but they don't listen to them. Tayiji brings some liquid mix to make geet unconscious so that  nurse can do her work without much problem. Geet refuse to take it but Brij force her to open her mouth & pours inn. Geet try to  plead them  saying how can they kill the child of a mother but those stone hearts don't melt. geet fall unconscious.                                             The nurse peeps through the door the whole drama going on inside & comes in and  refuse to abort the child  because she also feels geet is right unlike other girls who do mistakes. but daarjee refuse to hear her saying they didn't ask her opinion,she has to do what they say. Brij gets furious  on the nurse  warning her about leaking the issue  in the village. she agrees to do what they said.                                                                                                                                                          
                      Maan leaving to delhi getting into the jeep remember's geet, asking him to take gurvinder with him.  He gets into the jeep munshi intervenes and  reminds him of his meeting & wish if he go in flight rather than jeep to reach early. But maan says he remember's he has to attend a meeting. Mushi  handover the gun which maan forgot  to take . Maan keeps it in the case where he again see the taveez that struck his jacket in the mela. He remembers the flashback.. That means his inner conscious want to think about her but he Mus that gurvinder is her boyfriend & his outer stubborn  attitude stops him.

Edited by richa23 - 17 February 2012 at 9:49am

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221Samanalyse

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Jyo Cant like your post, but definitely like your take...
Nice takes samana and geetaddict, richa and sia

I have not being writing anything, but definitely reading and enjoying evrybit as to what you guys are discussing,,,,,

When I first watched the Geet and Maan scene, I simply loved the exchange between Maan and Geet regarding gurvinder ( Ithink I have his name right)... I guess it was the first time Maan showed hints of jealousy...
And Munshiji and Maan's scenes are always fun to watch

Edited by nirvanica15 - 17 February 2012 at 9:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetaddictSamanalysesia221

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Once again the Taveez does its magic on Maan and this time its Munshiji who becomes the voice of taveez by telling him that its showing him a good direction EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I wish Munshiji was given a role in Delhi too ..Embarrassed...
was that Munshiji who played Materji.. the one who came to take measurement of Geet during her wedding...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15sia221

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221pennu

Go to top