Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 102)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Ok everybody wrote awesome analysis and explainied all the possible sumbolism...Clap

but my correpted mind was looking at Maan... Winkno not that Maan who came from the pond...LOL
I am talking about the Maan who get into the jeep... Haai...Embarrassed me simply loved Maan in that Kurta-jeans...Big smile i think after that he never wear such Kutaa types.. Does he...Ermm?
Anyway he was Looking soo HAWT...Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15priyachandroseinbloom

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hi everyone!

i caught up with three episodes just today! it was interesting to watch d amritsar trip at one go. What chemistry Maaneet have! i mean Maan can't stand her being quiet and he had to goad her!  And when she talks, he gets very angry at her! geet getting shock of her life learning abt dev n NT relationship.

coming to 38th epi

loved d symbolism in dargah. d divine feeling is really d one of the best aspect of maaneet (chemistry, nok jok n many more). i loved it when geet prays to show a way n d next scene they show maan coming out of water with d divine chant as background music. it was beautiful moment! and d song was haunting! poor maan looked miserable leaving geet like that n coming!

i didn't know NT was so evil. not just trying to get geet abort, she creates mischief n d house by revealing d pregnancy truth hoping d family will do what she wants. she's really evil n d most suitable wife to dev.

d way darji n brij blame geet for all the mistakes done by dev is really irritating. and tayaji, d way she tries to stop brij. i don't know whether she s trying to save geet or trying to stop brij from commiting murder. everytime brij erupts n anger, tayaji tries to deflect it. i think she knows how bad brij can become. she might suspect channi's murder but does not want to face the issue. so she tries her best to save geet so that her son wont commit a crime.

this is what i felt seeing today's episode.

geet is slowly turning strong every day. its a delight to see such a strong character emerge from such timid role.

hats off to DD for her exemplary acting. And GC - today for his droolworthy looks. dat one shot of his coming out of water, wet wit short pants, kerchief is sooo... sorry no adjectives, i am hyperventilating. let me go n enjoy it again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome symbolism guys, keep on going...
Congrats on reaching 100 pages, special thanks to Samana for making this happen...

Coming to the episode, didnt know NT was the reason Geet got caught, always thought Brij got lucky Wink

And from yesterday's episode the scene where Maan saves Geet is one of the very realistic shots. Maan all sweaty, and not very organized mOvements... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetaddictpennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
EPISODE 39

Written Update (by -bhootni-)

Highlights

Taayji and Rano try to convince Geet to abort the kid because she doesn't have a husband...but Geet refuses

Rano tries emotional blackmail but Geet seems admant

Geet cries that she wants the kid

Damn...Brij is sharpening his sword Ouch

Brij wants to use his means to explain to Geet

Rano lies that Geet has agreed

Mahinder asks the truth from Rano after everyone leaves and she reveals that she got scared

Mahinder is worried that Geet thinks that I will help her always

Brij notices blood outside and we can see Rajji hiding

Geet talks about her kid to herself while Mahinder and Rano listens from outside the room

Maan is packing his bags to go back...he is glad that everything has been sorted out though he remembers Geet's words and her actions

He wonders to himself why the girl doesn't leave him alone

Another copy of the agreement is left with Maan and his manager tells him that they need to give it to her

Maan taunts Geet

He looks at the papers that he had thrown in the garbage

Rajji comes to Geet worried about Gurvinder

Both of them are worried about Gurvinder...and Geet says that she won't let Brij kill anyone else

Brij figures out that it's Gurvinder in the house

Maan comes to Geet's house...and doesn't know what to say...he assumes that she had gone there to meet her boyfriend

Daaiji assumes that Maan knows everything about Geet

Maan speaks bad about Geet and gives them the paper

Daaiji says that Geet still hasn't returned

Geet goes to Gurvinder and tells him to come with her

They are about to run away when they notices Brij coming from the other side...they hide

Maan notices Geet and remembers Daarji saying that Geet isn't here

Precap: Maan yells at Geet and Brij notices the two girls

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123sia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Geet episode 39:

This episode seemed to be one of dialogues - some strong some filmy but all very interesting. Rupinder tried to do a reality check with Geet. Some of the points she raised were the same I brought up yesterday. She was trying to be practical. That did not work.Confused So Rano tried some emotional talks. But Geet seemed to have a valid answer for each of Rano arguments and some very meaningful questions which even Rupinder  did not have the answer to.Confused Geet feels she is a mom and who more than her own mom can understand what she feels.Ouch

And then they go down just to find our ironsmith Brij sharpening his knifes like he was getting ready for some Bali or something. AngryCompletely crazy guy. WackoI am also not happy that not once did Daarji say one word to Brij about not doing something stupid.Angry He almost seems to give a silent consent for his heinous acts.Angry

Rano is such a bad liar. And the look Brij was giving I thought he was not very convinced Geet would ever agree but he temporarily seems to have bought Rano's lies. Geet's dad on the other hand knows both his wife and his daughter too well. I am saddened at how weak he is also in this regard. OuchThough he is supposed to be the male of the family having as much authority as Daarji and Brij if you look at it from their perspective but he is not able to do anything for his daughter except hide and listen to her lament. CryI could see how much it pained him to hear Geet's trust on him doing the right thing and supporting her but he also realizes that he is helpless when it comes to facing or opposing Brij or
Darjee.OuchAgain Geet's self talk I thought was a little filmy but it was a way of Geet's dad realizing her pain and her views in an indirect way so it was ok.

Maan of course is smitten by Geet except that he does not accept it yet.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Again his self dialogue was a little OTT but bcos it was Maan I am ready to accept it.Embarrassed Of course the fact that one more button than necessary was open did help in distracting me from any overacting on his part.Blushing The sleeves though were very tight and had a puff.Confused Was this the first blouse type shirt he wore?  Or had he worn them before too and I had not noticed?Confused

I felt there was not enough gap between his throwing the papers and then picking it up. They should have given him more time to be undecided to make it look convincing.LOLLOL He looked a little too eager to find an excuse to meet Geet. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedAnyway we know there is nothing subtle about Maan. So again I am ready to overlook that too. This time it was very obvious that he was just showing temper to suppress his growing feelings for Geet.WinkEmbarrassed

As usual Brij's animal instincts are awakened when he catches the scent of blood. But I was wondering how come blood fell on him from up and then it looks like he is already in the room. ConfusedThe location shift was a little bit confusing. ConfusedAnd was Rajji also hiding in the same place. Rajji does seem to have some real feelings for Gurwinder.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

When Maan reaches Geets house again the conversation between Maan and Daarji funnily reminded me about Maan Geet conversation at the registration office.LOLLOL No one outright mentioned anything. They both were talking about different things altogether but in totality it made sense. Though as usual Maan is known to carry things a bit too far be it insulting Geet or doubting Daarji's intentions. ShockedI was thinking how Maan forgot that when he had asked Geet's uncle if Geet was home he had said yes and then he believed Daarji when he said she had not returned.Confused

What Geet had in mind while taking Gurwinder out I have no idea. ConfusedBut we do know she asks Maan to help. Will have to wait and see if Maan's misconception of him as her boyfriend changes later on or Geet clarifies it somehow to him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-Samanalysesia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

The first part of the epi was soo sasd and emotional...Ouch what I can say that DD did a brilliant job in portraying those feeling...Clap and the scene where she talk to that photo was really heart breaking...Cry

why Geet's dad is sooo helpless...Confused why can't he say or take some strong decision reagrding hisown daughter...Angry

Coming to Maan...Wink hmmm... he has really started to feel for Geet and this time even he began to realise it tooo... Big smile

First he  throwed that papers to dustbin then the way he gave a look to those papers... haaaiii...Day Dreaming  after that he went forward and took thoses pappers in hand..Embarrassed. Those pappers might have sang in mind..."Aap ki nazroom ne samjcha pyaar ke kaabil mujche...Blushing" OH God...Shocked i think Sadie got into my head...Ermm

Last Maan finds Geet outside her house... and 2maro he will save Gurvinder for Geet...Embarrassed but me is all looking forward for Maan-Brij another  encounter...Big smile
Remember Brij will be asking o Maan "How you came before my house house..". And Maan will be saying... "I just came for my evening walk and your home came before mee...LOL"

BTW me just loved the way epi ends  on the faces of Geet in between Brij and Maan...Smile According to Geet' words "Ek taraf khuwa tho doosari taraf Khaayi..."ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysesia221jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I really hated Handa family and that Brij in this episode Angry for not showing even an iota of emotions for that poor girl CryCryCry...

Ok fine whatever Brij and co were saying does have a logic because in our society ,an unwed mother is not acceptable even today Ouch but their way of saying it to Geet especially when she was in such a vulnerable state ,was absoluely disgusting and wrong Thumbs Down...I simply hated the way Brij was giving that dhamki of "ask her to abort or else he will kill her" Dead...I mean even a animal will hv some emotions for their own child but here Brij being a brother seemed worst than any animal Angry...And the ladies of the house along with Geet's father were all spineless and powerless Ouch ;Even if Geet is burnt alive in front of them by Brij and Darji ,I dont think anyone will do anything to save her Ouch ...

Coming to Maan ,the guy just cant stop thinking about Geet and he wonders why WinkLOL ; Someone go tell him that u r slowly falling for her damn it TongueLOL ;Somewhere Maan was impressed with Geet's strength of mind and courage to stand on her own in front of strong men like him but he was not admitting the fact to himself that he is impressed with the girl and also is concerned about her WinkEmbarrassed..He went to Handa family only to check whether Geet reached or not WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I loved how CVs showed such a strong base and build-up in HP for the Maaneet love story which later started in Delhi StarStarStarStar...This is where I hv so much respect for Maaneet love story because of this strong base which was created in the beginning itself EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Maan and Geet dint fell for each other overnight ..it was a slow process with complete logic and build up ClapClapClap...

Gurvinder I felt was a bit wasted in this track because he vanished from the story later on ...so well ...Ouch...But I guess he was simply used for the small misunderstanding which was created in HP where MSK thought that Geet's lover is Gurvinder and she had gone to meet him ..I guess that was the only purpose of the guy LOL...

Overall a very gripping episode and makes one curious for the next episode to see how Geet goes on to save her child against all odds EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysesia221priyachandroseinbloompennu

kirti98 Senior Member
kirti98
kirti98

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Guys i thank all of you geetaddict jyoti pennu salmanalyse and others for giving beautiful analysis on the epis. It brings fond memories of Geet. Keep it up. In case missed out anyone sorry   Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysejyoti06pennuroseinbloom

Go to top