Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This is the same look she gave to him excatly on that night in tabela when he saved her from Brij...😳

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maan himself deliberately stopping Geet from saying the whole truth..It was like.. Maan thinking.. The main point is u dont have a BF.. Geet thats all I needed to know..to hell with everything else πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh..thank god  for the power cut.. at least that put Geet's complaint of feeling cold to a halt..πŸ˜•

The candle and matchstick part was a laugh riot... How can Maan resist this intensely weird but cute Geet.😳but I didn't like the doll part..they went little overboard with her innocent streak here.. she is 18 not 7..πŸ˜•

Wow..that was one POWERFUL TRANSISTOR.. πŸ˜†the song could be heard right uptil the 8th floor of the buliding.. all loud and clear.. and so intense that MSK got scared of losing his pavitrata..πŸ˜†

I loved the whole seq..the expr..on Maan and Geet throughout the song was absloute hilarious.. they both really started to doubt their own intentions...πŸ˜†

Maan offering his sexy..muscular shoulder as a help to Geet.. not quite logical when pillows were there..πŸ˜†but were needed from romance and foll drama POV.. so just perfect..😳

Though Maan's attitude towards the whole scene was commendable.. but even Geet is also absolutely right for now.. 

Btw.. one of my fav MSK moments..The lift entering scene..The ATTITUDE Boss.. !!!😎😎
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pennu tachnically good photography & camara wok where they could capture two  Good looking & wonderful actors. Now I see this in no show really.If one thing matches the other is missing. Don't U think it is perfect in camera dept & dialogue dept. Poor leads given Non glamorous dressing but that too highlighted bcz they conc on showing more of their expressions,dialogue delivery,voice modulation & body language. AS sam said  Gc was fab when asking 'JAB YE SAB CHIZE THI THO CHAKKU DHIKANE KI KYA ZAROORATH THI'.here sudden change of moods. DD's perfect comic timing as well as acting pasionate while maan holds DD 's fingre burnt in the candle.

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AAricha

Pennu tachnically good photography & camara wok where they could capture two  Good looking & wonderful actors. Now I see this in no show really.If one thing mathes the other is missing. Don't U think it is perfect in camera dept & dialogue dept. Poor leads given Non glamorous dressing but that too highlighted bcz they conc on showing more of their expresssions,dialogue delivery,voice modulation & body language. AS sam said DD Gc was fab when asking 'JAB YE SAB CHIZE THI THO CHAKKU DHIKANE KI KYA ZAROORATH THI'.here sudden change of moods. DD's perfect comic timing as well as acting pasionate while maan holds DD 's fingre burnt in the candle.

Excatly that what made the whole scene look soo natural and beautiful...😳 and the perfect timing...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Next Thread. Next Thread. Next Thread.Next Thread. Next Thread.
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
FInally Hum Tum episode it was from this episode that I fell head over heels for maneet & Gurti 
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Here is the link to the new thread, woo! πŸ˜ƒ

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2906741#55015354

Congratulations all for finishing this thread and let's move onto the next and make it equally rife with intelligence and wit!