Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
EPISODE 64

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJOfAtQpXAU[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (-bhootni-)

Recap: Geet brings flowers for Maan's office but Maan asks her to shut up and throw all the flowers in the garbage. Geet decides not to speak to Maan at all...even as he tries his hardest. She wrote him a note saying that you told me to shut up so I am going to keep quiet...Maan says that he'll see to it how long she keeps shush πŸ˜†

Update

There is a meeting and Maan introduces the project...he wants to know everyone's suggestion (lol aka get Geet to speak πŸ˜†). He keeps on looking at Geet...while Sasha's silly me side kick is totally fida over him. I don't even know why the sidekick brings Geet in but anyways she says that Geet is new here but Sasha maam can help you out. Maan has a non-interested expression, Sasha is all happy...while Geet is just like screw you all. Maan thinks to himself that he'll see how long will it take to break your maun vrat. Sasha keeps on changing the plan of the house and Maan continues to agree with her...πŸ˜† he thinks to himself that just two more minutes and she'll be...πŸ˜† Maan provokes the situation even more...lol Adi starts to tell Maan Geet's idea...but Maan is like if it's your idea then say something. Geet and him have a stare off as he says that you shouldn't be talking for someone else. Geet just looks away...Adi sits back down and Geet raises her hand. Maan smirks in his thoughts that finally Miss Handa is speaking...Geet speaks up that this parking and porch...the idea is not good. He asks her why does she thinks so? Geet doesn't reply so he asks again!

She starts to talk about middle class families and how family is more important for them rather than the condition of their house (ughh I hate when people bring in class...that's the whole problem with the freaking society!)...anyways Sasha goes on who doesn't like it when their house is better than their friend's. Geet calmly explains to her that you don't find happiness by degrading someone (Maan and Adi are all proud of her while Sasha and her chamchi have this weirded out expression). Uff she goes on about how special middle-class people are...Sasha starts to yell at Geet but Maan interupts and says that I think Geet is right! Sasha and Geet both are shocked out of their wits! He wants to include this design to the project. Geet and Maan have a stare off again while the dude in the background gala pharing with maahi again πŸ˜† 

On the other hand, Dadi says that she can't get through Maan so to get him back into this house...it's Dev's responsiblity. Nainatra starts her drama that she wants this to happen that's why they all have come back. So the whole family stays together. Dadi says that she wants him to come back and married immediately...it seems as if Nainatra doesn't like that at all...and even gives a saara huwa expression when Dev asks if she has selected a girl for him? Dadi says not yet but I do know that he wants a girl more than a whole status attached to her. If she is weak hearted then she'll run away within two days. There should be a girl for Maan who answers back to him...Dev is happy but Nainatra gives a fake smile. Dev says you are absolutely right...she should be totally different from our Canadian Nainatra...πŸ˜† Nainatra's face is worth saying!πŸ˜† Somebody from a small village...lol he looks at Nainatra's face and his smile suddenly vanishes...while Nainatra looks horrified! Dev continues that he thinks that Big bro likes someone in the office...dadi says oo how do you know that? Dev smiles and says who would know the matter of love better than Dev himself πŸ˜†...again Nainatra looks like someone stole her candy. Dev and dadi talk about Maan's secratey and Dev wants to go meet her because he is really interested to know who that girl is.

In the office...Geet is calling Maan a tere jalebi (mmm...) πŸ˜†...lol she is mad at him that he tricked her into talking...seriously everything goes according to him in his world. Maan walks in Geet's office asking for quotes but notices the flowers there...πŸ˜† Geet says that the dustbin didn't have any space so she placed it on the table. Maan glances over to the dustbin which is totally empty...lol Geet looks sort of scared. She stutters that the dustbin was empty...it was just emptied...lol Maan doesn't believe a word she is saying. She continues that this is her room and her table and what she wants will go on here...lol Maan is just trying really hard to hide his amusement it seems. She says that she can put anything she wants on her table...right sir? Maan folds his hands and continues to look at her...while Geet tries to avoid any eye contact! Maan says Geet! I thought you weren't going to talk to me today πŸ˜†...lol Geet looks shocked and stutters that first I wasn't talking to you but now I am...but just because I have started to talk to you doesn't mean that I'll throw away those flowers! Maan says fine! As long as these flowers are not anywhere near my office...it is okay till then! Geet gives him a fake smile...and Maan starts to walk away...but overhears Geet saying that she should have brought him an umberalla instead of the flowers! Dusht Tanav! πŸ˜† Maan turns around and points his finger at her...did you say something? Geet shakes her head to say no but instead ends up saying yes...can I leave if I am done work? Maan looks at his watch and says that yes it's 7pm already...it's better than you bringing me an umbrella tomorrow morning. πŸ˜† Geet doesn't have anything to say so she hurries up to leave...as she is passing by...she smiles but makes sure that Maan doesn't see it. Maan turns around to look at her retrieving figure and gives a small smile of his own.

Dev comes to see Nainatra sitting on the bed...he says hi sweetheart but Nainatra looks pissed to the max! He asks her if she is angry again...she says that what do you want me to do...that you keep on remembering Geet and for me to just sit here. Dev looks confused! How did Geet suddenly come in between again...when have I taken her name? She reminds him about what he said to Dadi...He is quite angry at the fact that she can't forget Geet. The girl must have moved on already and she is still stuck! Nainatra reminds him of the dhoka that he gave her which makes him really mad and after yelling at her he leaves the room. Nainatra is hyperventilating now! πŸ˜†

On the street of Delhi (or is it Chandigardh?)...Geet is looking for a taxi and just then Dev stops his car. Dev gets out of the car and says that Nainatra has turned his mood off yet again! He continues that he was being so sweet and she brought Geet in between again...while just on the opposite side...Geet is still trying to hail a taxi. The screen spilts in half as Dev starts to walk to the other side and Geet is still trying to get a taxi. Damn!! Dev finally sees Geet...when he hears her calling out for taxi. He wants to cross to confront her but she finally gets a taxi...Dev is shocked and remembers their wedding...and him sleeping with her. She finally sits in the taxi and leavs while Dev wonders how Geet got to Dehli?

Pinky says to Geet that maybe they should mix jaamal ghota in Sasha's coffee. Aww...πŸ˜† lmao she makes fun of Tasha as well...But Geet says no Pinky...I don't want to hurt them but I want everyone to know their reality! She'll make a mistake and they'll get the evidence! Pinky's father says that is a fab idea...lol Pinky says yes and anyways we have the jamal gota as our back upπŸ˜†. The phone rings...and Geet goes to pick it up. Somebody asks for Rita but Geet says it's wrong number...the phone rings again...it's the same guy asking for Rita. Geet again says that it is wrong number...the guy says so what? if not Rita then you! 😑 Geet slams the phone down in anger and goes to sit back on the dinner table. Pinky says that this Delhi...guys start to flirt whenever they see or hear a girl's voice...Geet is angry and says that let him call once more and I'll show him his place!

Dev walks into his house...suddenly Maan comes home and is talking to Mr. Chopra about how he loved Geet's idea for the project...Dev is shocked to hear her name. Dev convinces himself that Bro is probably talking about someone else and all I keep hearing is Geet's name. How did Geet get to Delhi? Maan cuts the call...and says to himself that he has to prepare the design tonight itself. He has to tell Geet to come there immediately!

The phone rings again in Pinky's place...Geet starts to give loads of galliyans (lol reminded me of Muski) and says that I'll tell the police if you call again...she cuts the call...and who is on the otherside...of course Maan πŸ˜† Maan is pissed at what Geet said to him and his dadi asks what's wrong? Everyone else is always interested in the convoπŸ˜†. He says nothing dadi maa I'll make a phone call and be right back. lol somebody has lost it and I have to fix it! He is mad that she has crossed all her limits! She didn't even give me a chance to say hello and instead started to swear at me!πŸ˜† He starts to call again but then decides to meet her tomorrow at the office! But then he remembers he needs to finish the design of the project by tonight. He needs Geet to finish the design! lol he calls Geet again and Geet decides to teach the caller a lesson...just as she picks up...Maan starts speaking that before you start your session of galliyaan you should know that it's me speaking...Maan Singh Khurana. lol Geet's hands start shaking...he starts yelling at her and doesn't give her a chance to speak. In fear...Geet accidently cuts the call...aka Maan gets confused and even more mad :PπŸ˜† Geet is scared as hell for yelling at Maan and even cutting his call...she decides to call him back!

Geet starts to walk toward the phone and talks to herself that either way she is going to lose her job...but why did he call her so late at night? It's probably something really important...just call him up maybe her job will be saved. She prays to God before calling him...Maan picks up the call to yell at her...but she starts speaking before he gets a chance. πŸ˜† lol she starts to apologize non-stop ...lmao...jaawani mein baache aksar aisa karte hain...apne bhi kiya hoga πŸ˜† (lol okay I can't stop laughing)...Maan says what? and looks highly offended :P πŸ˜† Geet says that she was seriously yelling at the boy not you...Maan tells her to shut up (lol Geet puts her finger to her mouth πŸ˜†)...you should listen as well! lol Geet says yes sir...good point...good idea! πŸ˜†she continues to explain to him about the boy...Maan tells her to be quiet...now he'll talk! He doesn't hear her say anything so he keeps on repeating her name...Geet finally says I am quiet sir πŸ˜† Maan says that Mr. Chopra is going to London tomorrow so he needs to see the designs before that. He continues that they'll  need to finish the design tonight and for that she needs to come to his house...Geet unconciously says yes sir! lol but then realizes her blunder! She says kya?

On the dinner table...dadi comments that one of her grandson doesn't care that his family is waiting for him for dinner and the other one is sitting there sad and mad. Nainatra looks at Dev...who doesn't respond...until his dadi calls out to him. She says that if you weren't married...I would have thought that it was a matter of a girl...lol Nainatra looks pissed again while Dev is trying to avoid any eye contact. Dev denies everything...anyways Dadi comments on how his anger is about to ruin somebody's night.

lol Geet on the other hand asks Maan what in the world is he saying? So late at night and that too at your house? What kind of work are you talking about? πŸ˜† Maan says Geet what kind of work do you do at my office? Geet says that at office I do office work...but so late at night...this is not right sir! And anyways I only gave the flowers as a thank you it didn't have any meaning attached to it...lol Maan says I also helped you but not because of something! lol I love their convo...sorry can't write each and every dialouge...but it is a funny scene πŸ˜† lol Maan is frustrated and says...fine then meet me in the office in half an hour! Geet is about to protest but Maan cuts the call! The screen spilts into two...it's only 9:30 for goodness sakes!

Precap: Geet is talking to herself that he is afterall a man who may act like a robot once in a while. lol she picks up the blade and just then Maan walks in...Geet hides it behind her back and maan asks her what's in her hand.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This episode was one of the funniest episodes in GHSP with MSK getting multiple names from Geet ..Teri Jalebi ...Madhumakkhi ka chatta ...and then 100 gaalis on phone in the last scene 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..

What was pleasantly surprising that even though Maan overhears her blabberings regarding how she should hv gifted him a madhumakkhi ka chatta ,he still does not get angry but takes it as a good sense of humour and gives that killer smile to Geet πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...Sometimes I feel MSK actually enjoyed all the madness of Geet because it sort of helpled him to come out of his dark shell and see life from a different and more bright angle 😳😳😳

In the starting scene also MSK was smart enough to make Geet talk in that board meeting by raising few queries which only Geet could reply since MSK just wants to hear her voice so that his life brightens up again 😳😳...

Even in the last scene when Geet feels some random guy is giving blank calls and ends up giving gaalis to MSK ,he does not get angry but just ignores the whole thing and calls her in the office πŸ˜›..I dont think MSK would hv shown similar patience with any other employee if they had given MSK similar gaalis on phone or showed similar attitude in office πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...But Geet was always extra special for MSK 😳...

DD was the real show stealer in the whole episode and was completely natural throughout the episode especially in the last scene when after giving all the gaalis she realises its MSK and puts down the phone in fear πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...her expression was spot on there ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Dev and NT in these initial episodes were quite fun to watch the way NT keeps taunting Dev and the way Dev keeps teasing MSK about his spl secretary πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...wish CVs had used this Dev-NT jodi till the end 😑😑

Looking forward to the Hum tum episodes from tomorrow now 😳😳😳
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet episode 64:

So the prep for hum tum begins😳😳. It's nice that we have such special moments to look forward to. πŸ˜ƒ

It's touching and surprising to see Maan taking so much of pains to make sure Geet talks.😳😳 Of course I am sure he is now so used to hearing her bak bak that the silence that he earlier enjoyed has started bothering him. πŸ˜‰It was nice to see Geet bravely and confidently answering Sasha's spoken and unspoken questionsπŸ‘. I liked the way she kept on saying "hum middle class". She has proven herself that for people like her the children are more important than what other people think about them.😊

Anyway there is no way Maan is going to complain now that she has gone to her HP express avatar talking dime to a dozen. From Maan's attitude he didn't seem to have a very serious issue with flowers as long as they are not around him. Geet's funny self talks are always a riot.πŸ˜† And Maan proves that she does not always whisper as quietly as she thinksπŸ˜‰. I am getting used to their cute smile that comes on their faces at the end of their interactions😳😳. They seem have too much fun sparring with each other.πŸ˜ƒ

Dev NT and Dadima interaction was interesting. Dev says he knows a lot about love and romance. Unfortunately his definition for these is quite warped.😑 NT was shooting daggers at Dev. I too was thinking why Dev wanted a small town girl for Maan. πŸ˜•Unless it is someone like Geet , Maan would send her packing like Dadima said. But after the holi fiasco our CVs forgot that a spunky Geet would not give up just like that. At least Dev's cheating is eating away at NT and NT's jealousy is spoiling Dev's "mood". Small compensations but have to live with these only.

So at last Dev sees Geet and actually hears her name but thinks it is his over imagination. Geet's phone conversation reminded me a lot of "Jab we met"πŸ˜ƒ. Did the movie come after this or before?πŸ˜•  Yesterday's patient Maan was differentπŸ˜’. This akadu Maan is more the person we know😊. Maan's expressions of disbeliefand irritation at what he was hearing and his responses were spot on and so was Geet who was not used to going to paraya mardh's houses at ungodly hours😲. But then even if my male boss would call at an ungodly hour and ask to come to his house the response would be more or less the sameπŸ˜’. Unfortunately she does not realize that there are more people in Maan's house than there are at the officeπŸ˜‰. That's good anyway otherwise how will we have got our HUM TUM.😳😳

@Samana Hey its not fair. Where's you analysis for yesterday's episode? Don;t you know there are people like me who look forward to it?πŸ˜ƒ
The participation is def coming down. It is now mostly you me Jyoti and Aricha who are regular. I know you are quite busy too.Lets see how long we can carry on.

Samanalyse thumbnail
@Paro: I know, I know I am sorry! I felt so guilty yesterday but I had a cold and so I kept procrastinating and finally decided to do both episodes sort of mashed together today as I didn't end up doing yesterday's. πŸ˜› But I promise it is not a sign of my waning interest as I did watch the episode. As long as there are any of us here, this thread will live!

Anyway on to the episodes. These episodes are honestly a laugh riot! Maaneet at their comic best and I am including even the epic outhouse sequence because as funny as that is, it doesn't make me laugh out loud like these episodes and all the spoken and unspoken dialogues do!

I love how Geet just understands how much Maan has tried to help her. This is one of the things he confesses to love most about her later on, that she understands him without him having to literally explain himself. She sees the wealth of goodness in him that other people are not privy too because they don't have what it takes to get through his harsh exterior. But just like dadima wants, Geet meets his eyes and speaks to him as an equal. And it makes him smile. πŸ˜ƒ

Andar aao. Abhi. ☺️

I can tell you that I wanted to go running into MSK's kebin when he said that!

The flower incident is one of my favourite series of Maaneet scenes that I have watched countless times! I love GC's work in these scenes where his expressions change so many times that it is hard to keep count. He goes from anger to puzzlement at Geet's words to anger again to exasperation to begging Geet to give him some peace (utterly not related to her bringing flowers πŸ˜‰) and finally to that second of concern he shows for her when the thorn pricks her. On some level he is just not able to control his extreme concern for this girl and her antics. And oh! When he picks up that rose ever so gently and then by contrast snaps the thorn that hurt Geet off with such a brisk jerk of his hand and then once again gently lays it in his desk, it makes my heart melt every time. EVERY TIME. 😳😳 I guess Jyo covered the symbolism but also I think it shows that though the thorn has already hurt Geet, Maan will still take it out and make the rose of Geet's lifedevoid of those thorny memories. ie, no points for guessing, Dev.

Aah the maun vrath! πŸ˜† I loved DD's expressions as she refused to talk to him and Maan as he wondered how on earth his little motor mouth could be so silent all of a sudden. And the notebook scene makes me laugh out loud. I love how Geet actually covers her book as she writes and Maan's god help us all expressions! 🀣

But what I love most about this episode is that Maan plays the game!! He leaves aside his cool, heartless business man image and becomes a kid for and with Geet to trick her into talking. I would feel bad for Sasha that he used her to get to Geet, if she wasn't such a huge witch (with a capital B). But then Maan does justice to Geet's idea and accepts it.

And in turn I love how he gets her to talk with his silent look towards the flowers on her desk! He knows this girl inside out by now. He may not know her past or her life's tragedy but that is not as important, even to Geet as knowing her essence. In some ways it is so wonderful that they fell in love before Maan knew of her tragedy because he fell in love with Geet for who she was and not for what she had been through. He already knew she was strong, resilient and optimistic. Knowing her past only added depth to this already shining image he had of the woman he loved.

DevTara is imploding thanks to Geet's bhoot. Up until now we saw Dev trying to placate NT as he was not hit by the guilt but the one glimpse of the bhoot in question drove him also over the edge. Now with neither of them working on their relationship and both too busy dealing with their demons, they will crumble and in will step the virtuous Meera. Poor NT. 😭

"Javani mein bache aksar aisa karte hain...aap bhi kiye honge" 🀣🀣🀣

Geet, shut up before you hurt yourself! I think Maan broke a guiness record here for the most ways to say shut up..kudos to Barry! πŸ˜†

And how could I forget "madhumakhi ka chatta"??? 🀣🀣

OMG I loved that little moment shared between the two when they both laughed at Geet's intense insanity.
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What Episode Are We On?
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Paro and Sammy
Sorry I have not been writing regularly, not that I am good at it...I definitely read each and every post written in this thread...Please don't let the mild response deter you from doing what you are doing so amazingly 😳

Coming to the episode, it's definitely is a laugh riot... I simply can't smiling at the "madhumakki ka chatta" dialogue, I didn't know what it was so I googled it and found out and its even more funny...And Maan's whole expressions when Geet was writing on the notepad were spot on, ...In those days there was a flow to every scene, it was like a song playing if you skip some scenes...
And now already it's time for the hum run track...Now going back and looking at it they did do all things in a rush...
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god.. I missing the epis like anything...😑😭
😭hope i will get my laptop by monday... fingers crossed...😳

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Saddy AAgayi Abhi 🀣we are in the office track still missed Ur take🀣 wedding is still far lolz.Where were U.
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow what an entertaining episode Maan  is too intelligent ,he know how to make geet talk. He arranges a meeting regarding the chopra project & ask  all their views. Tasha OMG behaved like we phangirls drooling on MSK.🀣Despo sasha gives her idea on car parking & Msk in 100%confident that she will never like that & he is waiting for her to talk. Loved is cute smirk.Even geet is intelligent she has her view but she makes adi raise his hand but Msk is msk he again  advice adi saying speakup it it is his idea then geet has to speak up. There wins he made her speak. Maan approves her idea meanwhile happy atlast he could make her speak.
 Oh god devil after so much of disater in his life how could he forget & behave feel free. Nt is already waiting for a chance to strangle him for making geet pregnant  But poor devil don't know why she is angry & try to be funny with dadi  talking about Maan saying he shd get married to a country girl with courage & guts to handle his attitude.& dadi also feels the same. But Dev says Maan likes his secretary Then must see NT's gorgeous evil looks When devil admits he knows better about girls. She is one classy villian In GHsp lol.
Aww Liked Geet saying Dusht/////danav In a very natural expression. DD really rocked. Maan enters The room & see those white roses & like this convo very much. Geet says she can place it anywhere since it is her cabin. He realise her that she talked with him ,for that she talks so irrelavent that she is talking to him for she won't throw away those flowers.  For that maan says ok & she ask permission to go,when he turns back  Loved the way she says Innkeliye gulab ke phool nahi madhumakkiyon ka chatta lana chahiye Dusht////danav. For the first time he hears her inner gossip & turn back  & say ask what did she say🀣 She changes the mood & ask can she go🀣 He says You can goMay be who knows tomorrow U bring Madhu makki ka chatta. Omg  what a flawless expression DD smile's & go away & Gc😍 Gaya kam se muskurata Katl kar diya show dekne waloon ka😍 Phone,Galiyan Liked the rest  Of the episode too. Eagerly waiting for nostalgic episode og Humtum.

Samanalyse thumbnail
EPISODE 65

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJqFeHyAf1E[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (prettyfulwishes)

Recap: Dev watches Geet drive off; Geet is swearing (unknowingly) at Maan on the phone; Maan tells her off & Geet apologises; Maan tells her to come to the office...

The epi begins with Geet in her office, complaining. She complains about being called here so late - and then starts musing on what it looks like: a girl, a quiet office, and her boss! She sees the blade in her pencil holder, and then tries to convince herself that Maan isn't that bad - he wouldn't do anything, right? Then she says, but he's still a man, and takes out the blade and starts playing with it. She adjusts it to the right setting, and looks triumphantly when Maan walks in.
Geet quickly hides the blade behind her back, and apologises for her manner on the phone earlier. Maan silently acknowledges it and then asks what she's hiding. Geet starts nervously stammering that there's nothing... and Maan walks towards her, and grabs her hand. He pulls the hand up and there's the blade. ManEet moment... and then Maan asks if Geet thinks she's an angel from heaven, and that every man is crazy about her.
Maan lets her know that she's not that good-looking. He walks off leaving Geet looking shocked. Once alone, Geet says she's not that bad-looking either - but that's not important. The important thing is that Maan got angry again, so Geet runs after him.

At the Khurana mansion, Dev is thinking about seeing Geet earlier. He muses about where she might be, and Naintara hears that. She turns around and confronts Dev - so that's why he was so preoccupied during dinner, he's still thinking about her! Dev tries to explain, but Naintara is furious - why hasn't Dev forgotten about her, is he still looking for her?
Dev thinks to himself that everytime Naintara hears Geet's name, she goes into a flying rage, and if Dev tells her that Geet's in Delhi, then she'll make his life miserable. He tells Naintara that he was only thinking of how perfect their plan was to leave her at the airport. Naintara seems satisfied, and smiles.

Back at the office, Maan has opened up a conference room, and says that they'll work in there. He waits for Geet to sit down, before grabbing the blueprints and sitting down next to her. As he's about to explain the work, he notices Geet looking back at the door. He asks her where her attention is, and when she looks at him, he realises that Geet is still doubting him.
Geet tries to deny it but Maan says the truth is on her face. He gets up fustrated, and Geet again tries to deny the accusation. She tells him that she's not scared of him, and that she doesn't doubt him. Maan walks towards her, and Geet walks backwards. Maan points out that when he steps forward, she takes two steps back - she is scared of him.
Geet walks closer towards him and says that she's not scared of him, she trusts him completely... by now, she's face to face with Maan.. ManEet moment.
They both realise what happened, and Geet walks towards the door to show Maan that she's not scared at all. Maan tries to stop her, but Geet's already shut the door. He tells her that he kept the door open for a reason - the door only unlocks from the outside, so now they're stuck inside until someone opens it. He mentions that it's proven - the person with the least amount of brain is Geet.

Walking away, Geet tries opening the door - to no avail. Maan looks at her, and then she walks back to him asking if he can break the door. Maan informs her that she's watched too many Indian films. Geet says she doesn't know about Indian films, but back in Hoshiapur, whenever a door was locked, a hatte-katte young man like him could break the door. Maan rolls his eyes, and tells her that this is Delhi.
Geet tells Maan that it's his fault they're stuck there, and when she gives him advice, he shows her arrogance. Maan is incredulous, and Geet tells him that if he had said something, she wouldn't have closed the door.
Maan complains that it's useless talking to her, and that it's better to inform someone to open the door. Geet agrees, and tell him to call someone. He looks for his phone...

& it's back at the Khurana mansion. Naintara, who passes by, answers the phone, and it's Savitri Devi on the other line. She's surprised that Maan left his phone at home, and walks towards Naintara. Savitri tells her to get Dev to give Maan his phone at the office, Naintara agrees.

Back at the office, Geet mentions that Mr. Perfect also makes mistakes. Maan looks at her, and tries the intercom system. That doesn't work either, so he tells her to get her phone out. She does, hesitatingly, and Maan tells her to turn it on. Geet says she can't, as the battery's dead, and the charger's at home. Maan wonders if Geet's battery is down as well, and wonders why she didn't charge it. Geet tells him that it's Pinky's phone, and anyway, Geet's salary isn't that large that she can buy a phone.
Maan is amazed that she's talking about her salary right now, and says that this is a female problem... Geet tells him that all she knows is that they'll find a solution, and for him not to worry, she's here to think.
Maan asks if she'll think.. Geet says yes, Maan starts ranting - she's the entire problem; if she wasn't there then there wouldn't be problems. Geet tells him that she tried to tell him on the phone she didn't want to come, and Maan waves her off and tries to think of something.
He starts pacing, and Geet paces behind him. She asks him what they're going to do, and he turns around and says that she was going to tell him that. He places his hand on her shoulder... ManEet moment (#1,500.)
He quickly lets go, and Geet starts going on that Maan just needs an excuse to yell at her, but pacing around like a soldier isn't going to help. In any case, if Maan likes yelling so much, he should yell down to the watchman. Maan is amazed, and says that for the first time all day, Geet has said something useful.

Back at the mansion, Dev is pacing, wondering what to do. He wants to know if he really saw Geet and almost calls her family in Hoshiapur. But then he wonders what will happen if they recognise his voice. Naintara walks in, and tells him that Dadi wants him to give Maan his phone. Dev goes to do so, and Naintara starts complaining that Dev has no self-respect and that he's Maan's sidekick. Dev tells Naintara off, and says the only reason he's doing this is because Dadi said so. He walks off.

Back at the office, Maan walks to the window, and calls out for someone. Geet smacks her head and walks towards the window, touching Maan accidently (ManEet moment #1,501). She tells Maan that the watchman isn't in the next window that he can call so quietly. She tells him to yell how he yells... she realises what she was saying, and proceeds to call out all these random names really loudly, and Maan is amazed that she knows the watchman's name.
Geet says she doesn't, but there's got to be a watchman with those names, right? She goes back to calling out random names, and insults... when no one replies, she starts screaming.
ManEet moment when he puts his hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming... somehow there's wind in the office, and her dupatta flies onto his face.. he pushes it aside, and continues staring, while in a split-screen, Dev is on his way towards ManEet... epi ends.

Precap: "Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho..." with ManEet.