Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Shubhika Ya U Tube is helping a lot like me who till date like  only Msk & Geet. & everyday after updating here prefer to watch  few fav episodes & kill time before hitting the bed.
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AAricha

Shubhika Ya U Tube is helping a lot like me who till date like  only Msk & Geet. & everyday after updating here prefer to watch  few fav episodes & kill time before hitting the bed.

I too do that! "Maan-geet love scenes" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† From 1st to 621 πŸ˜
The song sequences πŸ˜³
GHSP is imperishable πŸ˜Š
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I guess I will be late now.. for a week or 2.. will try to be on time..😊

The tone in which Geet was accusing Maan..sounded more like she is singing his praises..No doubt Maan was silently listening..in fact enjoying it..πŸ˜†

I liked the way he explained the whole thing to Geet..calmly..like to a small stubborn child..😳In the process..he apologises to her also..Now..this is all-together a diff and totally opposite to Dusht Danav Maan..so Geet gets a shock..πŸ˜†I understand her initial numb reaction..later on she was behaving as if instaed of sorry.. MSK said I love you to her..πŸ˜†
nevertheless..she got a feeling of being special and appreciated in MSK's eyes..which she wanted..😳

Dadi is no less..she is having her share of fun by pulling MSK's leg..I guess its very rare instances..that otherwise straight forward Maan is hiding facts.. 

Oh god..The slimy flirty Dev is here..for now..😑there is no guilt..no remorse on Dev's mind..which I did have a feeling earlier..in fact he is come back with so much pride as if he has won some Olympic medal..😑

Maan Dev hug was little weird esp Maan's expr..Dev did not hug him back..there was no inclination..but Maan had that artificial smile..that clearly looked Fake..πŸ˜†may be Maan was trying to pretend in front of Dadi..πŸ˜•

Dev is seriously a useless creature..least interested in business..and his attitude towards Maan..he was in Dont-Ask-me-coz-U-dont-know-what-I-have-gone-thru-...mode..😑
Ok..out and out hilarious..latest development.. Maan is falling head over heels..going bonkers over a girl..πŸ˜†

Oh no..the OTT self questioning has started..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhika124

I too do that! "Maan-geet love scenes" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† From 1st to 621 πŸ˜
The song sequences πŸ˜³
GHSP is imperishable πŸ˜Š

I know..Richa and Shubhika.. the love scenes..😳😳and once you start watching 1 or 2 then its like a non stop tirade..I actually end up watching it 10-15 in a row...πŸ˜† with the feeling "Ek aur..bas ye last hai haan !!! " πŸ˜†

@ Paro : 

I wrote the same thing too.. Geet reacted as if MSK said ILU to her..πŸ˜†

@ Samana :

VUSS RAANG VITH YOU, GITH and MAAN? πŸ˜³πŸ€£ 

I couldn't read past this line..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-richierich- thumbnail

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[/URL

.us/img692/2648/64608128959450566568100.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
  Thank U shubika actually I post with episodes but these three episodes  i didn't have pics in my orcut lib. I have taken this from Geet Fb now .
-richierich- thumbnail
🀣

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EPISODE 57

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWbYIRS30xM[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (md410)

Part 1: Meri Geet Nahi Doonga

Mr Perfectionist aka maan ( with one galti and one lie)   tells Mr Chopra that he is sure the project will be milestone for him ( yup for you too MK geet ne jo kiya hai) ,soon his associates saasha will be bringing blue prints. Saasha enters with good morning. Mr Chopra says he thought you were talking about gal maan asks who?? He says one who gave presentation that day (presentation amaa miyaa she was covering for boss's fault) and we want her to work on this. ( excellent, saasha tut oh gayi, soch rahi thi geet ko nikaalegi). Saasha does not like this at all ( aage aage dekh hota hai kya honey this is just a project) she and MK looks at each other she signals him what is it ( nothing just a way to get geet on director board).

Geet walking in the corridor, walks past dev, as we all know they totally miss each other ( good. leech jab tak door rahe wohi thik, dev really is blind. Vaise he will check out all the gal aaj geet nahii dhiki) Geet enters in cabin, Mr Chopra happy to see her offers a seat ( true gentleman, MSK kuch seekh us se)tells her we want she should work on our project. Maasha ( Maan+saasha) angry, geet in denial shock. Mr Chopra goes miss and majnu khuraana (maan) completes geet. (pata hai who nahi bol paayegi jab main saamne hu so he tells the name) Mr Chopra tells his whole team is fan of geet seeing the presentation majnu aka maan interrupts ( no she is only mine how could you be her fan kidding) saying saasha is qualified architect ( yeah and qualified fool too) last 5 yrs she was handling all the projects so she can handle this ver well ( oh so mann smells danger here. Does not want to take a risk on apni geet kya pata kab paraayi ho jaaye) geet nodes in yes. Mr Chopra is fully flat on geet's work. He bluntly tells maan after long time we saw such clarity and freshness in thought so she will be the one who is fit for project and praises her good job. Maan in thinking mode ( may be thinking yeh business competitor love life ka competitor kab se ho gaya kuch toh karma hoga)

Saasha politely insults geetπŸ˜†, says she is not qualified, just coffee girl here means secretary, could not even do regular office work properly. Mann looks at her ( meri biwi ki itni insult ab toh yeh project geet hi kargi tu dekh qualified fool QF). Mr Chopra says he does not care about her qualification or office calls her with what name, one thing he knows  for sure that she will do the project ( seems he is god father for geet). Maashaa look at geet angrily, Mr Chopra does not stop there he goes on to say rest is up to them ( wonderful and honest. She defended the project, she presented, so yes she should be the one who does project⭐️) He leaves leaving behind angry maashha and confused geet ( boy what a perfect wonderful invisible slapπŸ‘). Saasha leaves fuming, geet tries to pick up blue prints, when maan could not control says bas ( main sochi bolega bahut hua yeh paper uthana lapetna, yahi raho mere pass baitho we will do project together) geet stops solid eyelock with Mahi in BG. Finally he comes back to land, she says eye lock done na I'll go ( jaa naa roka kisne hai)

Part 2: Kisko Kis Se Pyaar:πŸ˜•

Leech dev at havlei hugs daadi maa. She says you gave us so much pain ( more pain and potaa on way daadi) your one mistake made us stay a part for 2 mnths ( oh daadi dev kit oh balle balle thi ek aur shaadi ho gayi what you knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dev apologizes to her saying he was wrong. Maan was right. I was crazy for earning money via short cut ( who baat alag hai daaadi ki I got money by doing cheating and  free biwi bhi) Maan did good think by kicking me out of the house I learned a lot and most I learned was I can not live with out you ( haa bahutseekha how to get pregnant a gal, how to do fake wedding, how to hadpo some one's property etc list lambi hai, )He kisses daadi on chick, dadi supaa khush, tells him do not know why she listens to him knowing that he won't learn from his mistake ( yeahi toh galti karti ho daadi, abhi dekho kya bhugatna hai) She says see who is waiting for you. Nayantaara comes down.  He holds her hand, daadi leaves, nayan taara takes her hand back, he says he missed her so much ( jhoota use nahi paiso ko)

Back at geet's cabin, Mr Chopra and saash's word going on in her mind. She thinks she can not do the project ( kar le meri maa ,maan ke saath rahne ka mauka, I'll not give up a chance in million years) she decides to go and tell this to her brother in law turning in to would be BF aka mann. Mann in his cabin thinking what type of condition client put. How can geet do this, no only saasha will do the project (awesome, both thinks alike, both in denial double negative yields in positive means yeh project geet aur sirf geet hi karegi🀣)

Mannet starts walking same time to tell same thing to each other. Her dupatta get stuck in plant ( what type of plant it is yaar no leaf??) she tries to remove, mann watches from behind finally he helps her to remove it with STRONG-INTENSE EYE LOCK mahi in Bg ( very well done, do not miss it. Every time new eyelock new way) He says walk care fully, gets thank you and that she could have removed her dupatta( styaanash geet, yeh bolna jaruri tha) she realizes what she said so says sorry, actually she wants to say that she does not want to do the project.( hmmm reverse psychology) Maan angrily asks her if she wants something else, geet saya yes (I thought she will say haa aapko chaahti hu) she says tell saasha ma'm this she was upset.( gee tab tu mari. MK bataayega yeh saasha ko, beta stay in your limit, abhi he is not your hubby sirf BIL hai))

Mann gets mad hearing this, says who is secretary here, now will you decide the work?? Geet goes you asked so I he cuts her off and says quite ( oh god mujhe laga abhi he is going to grab her) He says I am the one who decides who will do what in this company and my decision is you will do the project ( WOW kya idea hai to get gal all the time aankho ke saamne) Geet wants to say but sir, he replies ONLY you will do it. Hmm ( hai main mar gayi is hmm pe like asking her permission through his eyes, no need to grab eyes are more than enough) She nodes, eye lock, saasha sees this talk to herself, I did not take you seriously so far but snatching my project you insulted me a lot ( abhi dekh kya kya cheenti hai geet) You will get punishment for this ( yup,  she has to marry maan)

Saasha takes complete you turn, tells maan for company benefit they should let geet handle the project coz that is what client wants ( good customer is always rightπŸ˜›) does not matter who does it. She suggests it will be good if we throw a party to let client know how big our firm is. Mann agrees and says he hopes geet can handle all. Saasha says yes of course she will, she already has clled her. Geet asks permission to come in ( ladki already dil main aa chuki hai why are you asking permission to enter the cabin) maan asks her to arrange a party and tells make sure that there will be no mistake or else--- ( varna kya maan bhabhi ko biwi banaa loge) geet is scared saasha happy.

Nayantaar confronts dev. She tells him he should be punished for his mistake. She goes agree that she only had suggested to marry geet but that was to get money only and you went so far ( oye aurat you gave her gulaabjaamun in plate and asking him not to eat??? Are you mad? Which guy will do that bande, bande hote hai). dev says he knows he made mistakes ( in his heart he says kya mistake just slept with geet yaar what is big deal) but he did not touch geet. ( beta wait till geet gets DNA report of child) He says he loves her only. Nayantaara storms off.

Geet from reception calls a hotel to book Crystal hall for party same time on other line dev calls to book same hall ( ab ise kya geet ke saath shaadi ka wedding reception dena hai vaha). Hotel receptionist says a lady already has called for it, but he wants to have that, as he wants to make her wife happy ( joote maaregi when she will see geet there) Receptionist tries to convince geet, she does not agree, so she tells dev that geet gets the priority as she has called first. Dev likes to talk to geet as he can mange ( boy what a confidence) She put  geet on line. Dev tells her he will never forget her favor, please let him have the booking. ( booking kyat u hotel le, geet tujhe dekhle phir tu dekh vaat lagnaa kise kahte hai, who mann ko bhi nahi chodegi)

Geet thinks voice sounds similar to dev. ( arr dev hi hai kya similar)She replies she needs the hall. Dev doest not stop and says he wants to make his wife happy so he needs it desperately ( good that he accepted he has wife. Ab dev gayaa. She will see him in hotel) Geet firmly tells him she can not go against his boss's wish, she is booking this fr her firm. Receptionist suggests dev to book royal suit for his romantic night ( dekho kahi nightmare na ban jaaye) He agrees. Geet gets crystal haal, dev gets royal suit 7 pm evening.

Screen splits btwn dev-geet. Freez. Aayega majja. Please no more Tom and jeery chasing or missing.  Either starts Mannet love story or Deveet revenge.

Pre cap: Pariyo ki raani in crystal haal

Geet in white saree, walks in party. Maan drags her on dance floor, does not let her go. ( I wish mere rang main rangane vaali pari ho ya ho pariyoo ki raani starts)

geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet episode 57:

Like Dadima says "interesting"😊. So Mr.Chopra wants only Geet to work on the project even though she is not a qualified architect. How is she going to draw the plans then? πŸ˜•Mr. Chopra says "that girl who gave the presentation" I ask "what presentation?"πŸ˜†. Like I said before I never realised a kitchen garden was such a fresh idea.πŸ˜• Tell the truth Chopra Saahab. Looks like you also have fallen for Geet's charm and mesmerizing eyes like another person we know.πŸ˜‰

Actually Sasha's points were valid and Geet agreed with it too except for the coffee girl part.😑 Even Maan looked like he too took offence to that remark.😲 I guess it is not only bcos he cares for Geet but also bcos humiliating someone is his prerogative.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just kidding. πŸ˜ƒHe is a fair guy after all. 😊

Each time Maan wants to scold Geet she just has to just look at him and he is completely lost.😳😳 He is having to shake himself out of her magic more and more. 😳😳And now a days so does Geet.😳😳

They think better when they are not staring at each other.So both of them take the wise decision not to bend to Chopra's wishes. But of course our Dupatta ji thinks otherwiseπŸ˜‰. I have to agree with Geet. She was perfectly capable of removing her dupatta herself. It was not rocket science after all. It was cute to see Maan actually checking out if anyone was watching before going to help her.😳😳 Iraadha kya hai Maan babu?πŸ˜‰

Actually what geet was asking Maan to do did make sense. She can't of course go and tell Sasha she had to do the project. As a boss Maan will have to do it. But has the great MSK ever listened to anyone's orders.πŸ˜’ His ego makes him do the exact opposite of what he intended to do.  I was laughing out loud at Maan in this sceneπŸ˜†. Isey kehthey hein apney hi pair me kulhaadi maarna.πŸ˜† Though Geet is capable of doing this project and more.😳😳 Wish our CVs believed in her enough to give her more responsibility after marriage than making her a glorified cook.

If I were Sasha I would be royally miffed too.😲 Not only is this Behenji types stealing her would be BF from right under her nose now she has started stealing her projects too😲. So party time. πŸ₯³Little does she realize that what she thinks will put Geet down will bring Maan and Geet closer than ever and give us viewers the best visual treat ever. But again Sasha was just plain old mean compared to our polished NT.

Dadima knows Dev is sweet talker but only NT knows how low he can go. 😑And she has wisened up. She kind of voiced all our collective insults to Dev.πŸ‘ Thanks NT for that. And that lying "bad word".😑 He doesn't even flinch when he is lying through his teeth.😑

I just could not digest that last convo between Dev and Geet. πŸ˜’It was unnecessary but I guess it was needed then for the drama. I have never see hotel staff connecting two potential clients this way.😲 That is so unprofessional. And I absolutely did not like seeing a freeze shot of Dev and Geet side by side.😑 Anyway looking forward to 2morrow's party preps.. 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ohhh welll the epic kurbaan hua episode is coming soon and my heart too is beating fast now πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...Coming to today's episode ,it was a really very cute episode with Mr.Chopra playing the right cupid at the right time by asking Geet to take this project πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

Finally Sasha got a taste of her own medicine in this episode when Mr.Chopra feels Geet will b better for the project and does not really care whether she is secretry or assistent πŸ˜†β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ,..I loved how MSK gave a angry look to Sasha when she was trying to put Geet down by saying she is a coffee girl 😑 ; Even though MSK's principles said Geet is not qualified for this big project but somewhere his heart might hv been actually wanting Geet to take up this project πŸ˜‰...

Geet actually made it further easy for Maan by herself saying NO to the project which resulted in Maan's ego going for a toss and he instantly went ahead to declare that she is doing the project πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Maan's heart always knew that Geet is capable for this project but his brain was not able to go against his set of principles but well Geet's one NO made Maan go with his heart's call for the first time thus breaking his set of principle πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..

Geet's dupatta getting stuck to that tree and MSK pulling it off from that tree was a symbolic dupatta scene which shows whenever Geet will b stuck at any point in her life ,MSK will come to her rescue and show her a way by not only restoring her honour properly but also guiding her in right direction like how he decided that Geet only will do this project 😳😳..

Dev-NT Scenes during these episodes were quite funny and entertaining the way both kept playing the blame game on each other as Dev was guilty for his act and NT was super pissed on Dev for his cheating but she was not able to say it to Dev πŸ˜†...I really loved their unique jodi and wish CVs had kept it till the end 😑

Overall a very interesting episode with finally Mr.Chopra's project coming in the picture which will now result in the famous Kurbaan hua act in the coming episodes ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️