OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 107

Posted: 12 years ago
I guess I m very late..but still..😊

The epis were so much fun-filled these days..that even today they manage to bring a huge smile as I see them..😊miss them..😭

The ultimate realisation dawns on MSK that he is a Human and so has committed a MISTAKE😲

Though I feel this whole "SORRY" issue was blown out of proportion.. the practice scene and all..coz he did utter that word to Munshiji before..πŸ˜• or just coz its Geet  that is making it become difficult..what I liked is..Maan does not hesitate to apologise..I mean he could have just left the matter..she was a mere sceretary..why bother??? but he makes a point to say sorry..Good..😊

Geet feels Maan is all for short-skirts and minis..πŸ˜†and so does not respect her..Little do you know Geet..he is totally Fida on you..πŸ˜†

The baby-talk was nice..except for the hand..

If the irritated Maan is cute..the Tensed Maan is even cuter..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³now..he wants to say sorry..but not in front of anyone..God..this guy has so much of ego...

Its almost like a Herculean Task for him..he managed to knock off 10-11 goons..without even an ounce of fear..and just to say sorry to a girl..requires a whole night Tai-chi session..πŸ˜†Oh..come on Maan !!! 

The hand touch !!! πŸ˜†Oh man...the reaction is always so ULTA here..till date never saw..the hero getting stumped by heroine's soft touch.. MSK is truly special..πŸ˜†

I always felt bad for Sasha..she was never a neg char..she did like MSK a lot..but was just not meant for him..initially it was just the looks that bothered her...but now..she can almost feel the strong or past connection btwn Maan-Geet..hence her frustration for Geet is growing day by day..of course Maan's partiality towards her is adding on to it..πŸ˜”

For once Maan is not angry..but amused at the whole thing..He was like..just how naive can this girl be???? πŸ˜†and his dialogue..Is Pagal ladki ka kya karoon..was just perfect..
I m a bit late but well how can I not talk about this sorry spl yummyy episode where Maan did his hoo-haa for the first time 😳😳😳😳😳😳

I really loved the way MSK himself realises his mistake after seeing the file on his table ...what I loved about these episodes was its quick pace and flow without any drags on such small issues πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ..Poor MSK ka BP went all high just because he will hv to say "Sorry" for the first time in his life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,..I loved GC's expression of restlessness in this scene when he goes to Geet's cabin to tell her sorry but his bad luck ,Pinky arrives there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

MSK's first ever hoo-haa in the show was complete OMGGG 😳😳...Uff his body ,that sweat on his body ,the perfection with which he did the entire tai-chi and his thought process regarding Geet during the whole tai-chi was so perfectly executed together with GC giving a mindblowing performance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

And in this episode Geet gave yet another spl name to MSK and that is Dalbadlu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Poor MSK had to use the excuse of dictation to say a sorry to Geet and once again his bad luck that Geet misunderstands his sorry as part of dictation too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ;But for the first time we see a slight smile on MSK's face thanks to Geet's blunder 😳😳 ;Geet always brought this smile in Dusht-Danav's face and this kept bothering Sasha from that day onwards πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ; Somewhere Geet's sense of humour and her honest efforts always brought smile and a feeling of pride in Maan's eyess and this is how Geet started to make a spl place in Maan's heart slowly 😳😳 ;Initially Maan was only attracted towards her beauty and those expressive eyes but slowly he was falling for her presense of mind ,intelligence ,natural sense of humour and her simplicity 😳😳😳...

Both GC and DD looking absolutely amazing during those days with perfect make-up ,camera angles of their close-ups during mahii scenes and perfect costumes as well ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Overall a very good entertaining episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks ever ody for lovely reviews. Why there is no New rewiews. Waitinggg to relive the memories πŸ˜‰
EPISODE 56

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtMGuQpLpdk[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (prettyfulwishes)

Recap: Maan says that for the first time, he's going to ask for forgiveness; Maan says "I'm Sorry" to Geet, but Geet misinterprets it as dictation; Maan can't believe Geet isn't acknowledging his apology; Geet wants to speak to Maan alone...

(Btw, I'm in hyperventilation mode - you'll realise why) The episode starts off with Geet ranting... and Maan sitting back and listening to it. (With a smile on his face.. a smile!) Geet says that she knows Maan has no respect for anyone; he likes belittling and making people run after him; he also likes making mistakes but blaming others for it; Geet doesn't know what makes him so arrogant but with all these qualities, she never knew he'd have this one - he's a liar.
With this, Maan stops smiling and gets up. He tells Geet that she's talking like his Dadi - and he'll repeat what he said to her, Maan Singh Khurana never tells lies.

Savitri Devi (Dadi) is shown walking into the Khurana building, and says that after yesterday's meeting, Maan will definitely refuse to meet her this time - but he can't do anything about it.

Back in the office, Geet tells Maan that his Dadi and her are saying the right thing. And she's got something else to say (right on sister friend. Hehe) - she knows she makes mistakes, but it doesn't mean every mistake that gets made will be blamed on her. Yesterday, Maan gave her the wrong file (yeps, and it is your fault Geet... he couldn't stop staring at your beautiful chehra ;]), but she tried to make things right with the client. And what did Maan do - he belittled her.  Today, whatever Maan said Geet wrote, but in front of Sasha, he made Geet the liar again. How calmly he said that he didn't have "I'm Sorry" written! (Maan tries opening his mouth, but staring at Geet causes memory lapses :P)
Dadi walks and stands at the door while Geet continues ranting. Geet says that if Maan made mistakes, why can't he admit them? Geet knows why - it's so he doesn't have to APOLOGISE to anyone. But Maan isn't God, that he doesn't have to say sorry, and-
Maan says "I'm Sorry". He walks closer to her, and apologises again. Geet's mouth opens in shock (so did mine...) and she can't do anything but stare. 'Maahi' plays as ManEet have a moment (and part of the reason I started hyperventilating).
At the door, Dadi wonders what she's just heard. What type of miracle is this? Today, Maan Singh Khurana is saying sorry to someone?
In the office, Maan finally snaps out of it and says that he had already apologised, but Geet mistook it as dictation. That sorry was meant for Geet who wrote in the dictation.
Dadi wonders who the girl is, and hopes it's the "sweet girl who I met in the office yesterday". (Oh don't worry Dadi, it's your future granddaughter-in-law alright)
Geet is still staring, and Maan asks what she's staring at with her mouth open. He said sorry once, he won't say it again. Geet replies, alright, and she turns to leave.
Dadi sees Geet, and exclaims she's the one - fantasy of Geet wearing bridal clothes and walking out of the office with Maan also wearing sherwani, and smiling after Geet. (Dadi and I think alike yaar... must watch scene. Must watch *glares if you don't watch it*) She realises Geet's walking out, and slips behind the door, and smiles.

At the cafeteria, Sasha is standing with her (namura... I mean... sidekick... I mean) PA - Tasha and complains that MK isn't MK. Tasha asks who is MK then, and recieves a glare from Sasha. (we need a nickname for Sasha-Tasha...) Sasha complains that not only did MK not get angry that a mistake was made, but even hid the mistake himself. Something isn't right... Maan knows Geet from before, but how? She wants to know... when Geet rocks up in front of her.
Geet asks Sasha if the draft is alright... She tells Sasha that by mistake, she wrote I'm Sorry in the dictation, and it's not the boss' fault. Sasha wonders why Maan has hidden the mistake and Geet is taking the blame; looks at her and then starts ranting.  She asks Geet that because everyone understood her in Hoshiapur she's in Delhi? Geet needs to listen very carefully, it's Sasha's territory - she must use her brain and heart carefully around here. Women like Geet have come and gone trying to trap MK, but Sasha was here before and is still here.
Geet looks at Sasha coldly and states that she isn't here to trap MK (darling, you're doing that unknowingly..) but to work. She walks off leaving Sasha and her namura glaring.

Back in Maan's office, Dadi has a big smile on her face as she watches Maan flick through a file. Maan notices Dadi's smile and asks why she's smiling. Dadi slyly replies that she's wondering who the girl is that got him to apologise. Dadi stifles a laugh as she says that she thought in Maan's dictionary, the word sorry doesn't exist. (I love Dadi's laughter... and Maan's sheepish expressions)
Maan retorts that Dadi has retired from the company, so what is she doing here? Dadi replies that  whenever Mr. Maan Khurana widens his eyes in a show of anger, she knows he's hiding something.
Maan stands up, and deflects the inquiry with one of his own - what exactly is Dadi doing here? Dadi also stands up and says there's a surprise (and yes, it's a good surprise... in an evil way *wink, wink*)

Someone is making his entry into the Khurana building (with that evil smirk of his).
In the office, Maan thinks Dadi has a new project for him, and Dadi wonders if Maan thinks about anything besides work (I can answer that one Dadi.. :D), so she'll give him a clue - it's not a thing she's referring to, but a person. Maan asks who...
and Dev Khurana has walked into the building (with his b/g music playing).

In the main area, Geet is walking commenting on how Maan apologised to her - and how weird it feels. On the other side is Dev walking through... and so it comes that D&G are walking opposite each other... flashbacks are shown of Dev saying Geet is the girl he's been looking for, to his smile, to their wedding; and then more flashbacks of the airport security saying that no Dev Khurana is going to Canada; Brij saying that Dev left her; Dai Ma saying that Geet is pregnant; Naintara saying that Dev is her husband.
D&G walk on, but Geet turns, and Dev walks a bit further behind her (the first of this week's game - D&G walking near each other but not seeing each other).

In Maan's office, Maan is fed up of Dadi's games, and wants to know who's coming. Dadi smiles, and Dev makes his way into the office, and tells Maan to look up instead of asking Dadi. Maan looks up and sees Dev (I'm calling them ManEv from now on... or should it be DevAan? You tell me). Dadi exclaims that Dev is here when she was going to pick him up from the airport with Maan.
Maan looks down, and Dadi's smile falters, but she asks them if they're not going to hug, as she knows they've definitely been waiting for this moment. ManEv walk towards each other...
Geet is in her office, and she chides herself for going on and on when he was trying to apologise to her. She notices Maan and someone else, and decides to close the curtains for a little while. She walks up to them, but doesn't see Dev. (2nd D&G non-moment... and counting. Lol.) But instead of closing them, she turns away.
In Maan's office, ManEv hug (but Dev is pretty reluctant). Maan welcomes back Dev, and Dev thanks him. Dadi says that by seeing them together she cannot stop smiling. But she has one request for both of them - that they forget what happened. Dadi also becomes curious as to why Dev came straight to the office instead of going home.
Dev is silent for a moment, and then replies that he knew Maan would be at the office, and not at home - and before anything, he wanted to thank Maan. He thanks Maan for being the reason he got back to India, and Maan smiles. (yes, he smiles... hyperventilation mode)
Dadi (also) freaks out, and wonders what's wrong today - Maan smiled AND apologised? There's definitely someone in the office who put their magic on Maan. Maan freaks, and asks Dadi to lay off it for now. Dadi agrees, and asks Dev to come home later as she has a surprise for him. She walks away.

In Geet's office, Geet is absentmindedly drawing as she replays Maan apologising, and is smiling. (Smiling... hai, hai... I missed that smile) Dadi walks past and notices Geet smiling (Maahi is playing mind you... Damn, this song has taken hold of me..) and walks in. She mentions that Geet is very happy today - who has made this beautiful girl smile?
Geet almost mentions Maan, but then corrects herself and says no one. Dadi thinks she has a boyfriend, and Geet vehemently denies that, and says she wouldn't think like that about him. What she means is that there's nothing. Dadi smiles, and says  that her smile is gorgeous... she's trying to get Geet's DD to understand that, and walks away.
Geet walks to her seat and starts wondering why she's smiling. She says that it's only because Maan apologised to her. That's all right? (Obviously not... but who are we to interfere with their love? :P)

In Maan's office (and what do you know, both boys are wearing purple) Dev is making small talk, when Maan cuts him off, and asks how he paid off all his debts?
Dev is thinking back to when D&G got married, and Darji gave him Geet's share of the land. He tells Maan not to ask, as he had to go through a lot of stuff. He cuts Maan off, and says that he doesn't want to talk about it.
Dev asks Maan what's happening with him... any new developments? Maan goes off into fantasy world thinking of when he stopped Geet from falling, when she bumped into him in the car, when he watched her sleep... he walks towards the glass and wonders what's wrong with him - why is he thinking of Geet? Dev asked Maan about his life, but Maan is thinking of Geet instead... (Dev notices the emotions on Maan's face) Maan looks up at Geet through the window.
Geet notices Maan looking at her, and another ManEet moment occurs ;) They're both staring at each other when Dev brings Maan back to reality, and Maan closes the curtains (why'd you do that for? Just stare at her.. nothing wrong with that. Hehe).
Dev apologises for saying whatever he did, and Maan pre-empts him to go home. Dev says Maan has been caught today... Maan has been so good at hiding his emotions, but today, someone's brought them out, is it love? The old Maan returns and says that if Dev feels that way, well it's not Maan's fault but Dev's eyes fault, because love has never happened to Maan and nor will it ever (LIAR.)
Dev raises his hands in defeat, and mumbles he was saying it like that when Maan gets a call from a client. Dev says he'll see Maan at home, and Maan tells Dev that he's forgotten what happened. Dev acknowledges this and walks out of the office.
Maan calls Geet and tells her to call Sasha into his office. He hangs up and wonders what's wrong with him. He needs to stay away from Geet (yes Maan... we know how well you did with that one).
Geet hangs up, and her hands are shaking. She asks herself what's going on, and moves to walk out of the office. She's holding a bunch of files, when Dev comes behind her... and it looks like the two are going to bump into each other...

Precap: Maan is grabbing Geet's chunari, and Geet does the same but her hand is on top of his.. their background music plays...

Geet episode 56:

A suspenseful episode for the first time viewers.😲 And also realization from Geet's side.😳😳

Miss Hoshiarpur express keeps sunaofying Maan without letting him get even a word in betweenπŸ˜†. But she def has become very brave.😲 Kya sab bol diya about the great MSK and without batting an eyelid.😲 It was cute to see Maan's expressions when she makes a list of all his khoobyianπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. And then the way he interrupts her with his sorry it was almost similar to the "I love you" declaration 😳😳😳where she was talking dime a dozen and he interrupts her by simply saying what he wants to say both times shocking Geet. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒIt was really funny to see Geet staring open mouthed.😲 I don't think even she expected him to say it. And Dadi too is surprised to hear a sorry from the great MSK's mouth. The way Geet gets flustered when she actually hears himπŸ˜ƒ and then Dadi's imagination.😍 I liked the sherwani Maan wears. Did he wear it again anytime? Loved the way Geet was smiling when she came out of the room.

When things are so dreamy and nice there enters the nightmare.😑 And he is such a flirt ogling all the female employees.😑The hit and miss between Dev and Geet was mostly believable except for the time when she goes to close the shades. πŸ˜•Of course she has eyes only for Maan. So maybe she actually did not see the person he was talking with.

The convo between the brothers was sufficiently awkward. And Maan outright asks about how he paid off the debts. First ever indication from Dev that he is not very proud of what he did. Even during the hug Maan was into it but Dev seemed to keep the distance. Of course the flashbacks. But the flashbacks affect us less now becos we realise that Geet has moved on and to much better things and grown beyond those difficulties.

The first indication that Geet feels something for Maan when she is smiling to herself and doodling in her book caught by Dadi ma of course😳😳. BF key barey me soch rahi thi? Of course. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So whether he wants it or not the latest development in Maan's life is Geet of course and then the eyelock. 😍You could literally see the connection between the two. The intensity takes even Maan by surprise but of course Dev's crooked mind can guess these things correctly.πŸ˜’

So the first time Maan decides to keep away from Geet for the sake of his sanity😳😳 and Geet's hands shake when she talks to Maan.😳😳She is starting to realise that there is something going on between her and Maan that is beyond ehr control. And of course Mr. Chopra trying to bring their feelings in the forefront.😍😍

Poor Sasha can't accept that anyone can steal MK away from her. But their previous connection keeps bothering her. And loved the way Geet answered her back.

Of course we know Dev and Geet dont meet next epi. One more week for the dance of the year. πŸ˜ƒTomorrow again touch therapy.😍

Edited by geetaddict - 12 years ago
I still remember when first time I was watching this episode ,I had a mixed expression on my face πŸ˜†...at one moment I was all blushing with Maan's sorry act and Dadi's dream 😳 and next moment I was praying hard that Dev and Geet should not meet so soon πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...

Today was the first time Maan complimented Geet indirectly by comparing her to his Dadi whom he respects the most in his life 😳😳😳 ;Maan knew that just like his Dadi ,she is honest and straight forward whenever she is placing her points before him ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and after Dadi ,only she had the courage to actually shut him up and make her points clear first πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...Also I loved DD's perfect expression when Maan finally says sorry to her πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ;Geet was blabbering all this while but the moment he says sorry ,she just could not believe her ears and goes into a complete silent zone thinking the grt MSK said sorry πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..DD and GC both gave perfect expressions in this scene ..GC gave that naughty smirk knowing that Geet will go in shock zone πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and DD gave that perfect expression of shock and disbelief πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Dadi's dream of seeing Maaneet in bridal wears was just so cute and funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..I remember we that time discussed about how Dadi is so fast in her thinking ..she directly reached the shaadi stage in her dreams πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Dev-MSK first meeting was quite interesting and one could see the brotherly bond between them πŸ‘πŸ‘...GC-Abhinav shared a good brotherly chemistry and I loved how Dev used to tease MSK regarding his allergy towards love and girls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

MSK was showing clear signs of falling for Geet because the moment Dev talks about any latest developments in his life ,Maan thinks about Geet ..hmmm πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..Even Geet was getting slowly attracted towards Maan ,reason why she was lost in his thoughts just with one sorry and even in front of Dadi she was almost stammering when Dadi was talking about boyfriend and she was like "chi chi babaji" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..

Best scene of the episode was both Maaneet looking at each other from inside that glass partition and wondering why this is happening 😳😳😳...These were initial signs of falling in love and it was very nicely executed πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap was another oMG moment with dupatta again playing the all important role πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Overall a very good episode with some nice mahii moments and interesting story progress ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
VUSS RAANG VITH YOU, GITH and MAAN? 😳🀣

Aww again for today's episode. I loved Geet's sarcastic tirade against Maan and how more than anything he was sitting back and enjoying the entertainment with the rest of us. The way she listed his faults, or rather his "khoobiyan" without batting an eyelid was amazing and it is clear that Maan thought so as well. I feel like at this moment, Maan felt so in tune with Geet. The minute she came in he knew he was in for it and she delivered on his expectation. A person feels so familiar when you know what they are going to do before they do it and I think Maan feels that here. So, not only does he compare her to his Dadi who is the closest and most valued person in his life, but also the sorry that was so awkward before becomes so easy for him now because Geet feels so apna. He is no longer nervous but knows that his sorry will shock the hell out of Geet so it becomes a non issue. Geet's expression was priceless! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I love how he said he wouldn't say sorry again after he had already said it three times! Also, Geet feels the same apnapan because she sides with Dadi against Maan and she doesn't even know her!

Aah Dadi, the eternal cupid for our sparring lovebirds. I like how far ahead this lady thinks and how fast her mind works. And I also like that she was rooting for Geet and hoping this girl who finally had her grandson apologising was the same girl who had the guts to say what she thought about him. I loved the scene where she imagines Geet as a bride and Maan in that gorgeous shervani is jaanleva. ☺️

I guess there is not much to say on the Dev-Geet parts because of the lack of suspense for us. But I do like the way they did that quick recap of the HP track. It would have been really useful for those who had not seen those episodes and joined the show from the office track. And I like how the showed all the good parts, ie before the airport parallel to Geet freeze and the results of that abandonment next to Dev's.

I really liked the brother conversation which, like Paro said, was perfectly awkward. It was interesting for Dev's characterisation that he said he had faced a lot of "hardship" to get the money. Uh, no Dev, that was GEET the girl you ABANDONED, PREGNANT, not you. The contrast between the reuniting brothers was well played out with Maan and his clear conscience willing to forget the past but Dev is always a bit hesitant. Also we learn that Dev was never interested in business.No surprises there and well, I guess some things don't change, freeloading 🀬

I also love that when Maan asked Dev what he had been up to, Dev thought of Geet and what he had done to her and then when Dev asked Maan what was new, he also thought of Geet but in such a different light. It reminded me of this song from Chandni. I think the song says it all! πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRlgEm0wec&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Ahhh lovely epi...πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the way Geet listed Maan's khoobiyaaam...πŸ˜†
Maan was actually listoning to it..😲

And that Sorry followed by Dadi's Dream...😍
Geet was looking at him with open mouth..😲 and
Maan was like.. I told you Sorry once now i won't say it again...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

happy to know that Geet cleared her view to Sasha...πŸ‘
Dadi was pulling Maan's legs...πŸ˜‰
And Dev he was in full on Flirt mode...🀒

but some pont Dev was strated feelig guilty tooo...πŸ€”

Amd Geet thinking about Maan and was smiling too...😳
Dadima was there to pull her legs tooo...πŸ˜†

loved the way Geet herself questions why was she smiling...😲😳

Maan was thinking about Geet when Dev asked about his life's new developments.. πŸ˜‰
and that eyelock was soo cute...
😍

MSK ,MSK,MSK oh god enjoyrd they way he smirked & listened to her Awww Awesome expressions☺️always seen him restless & taunting geet but today he was so droolworthy with his looks tring hard not to lookk her but can't coNtrol & geet also though she trying hard to say without seeing into his eyed but she was trying to see what he is doing. I love how geet was telling maan all his faults and he was sitting there so calmly listening to herπŸ˜³πŸ˜†. I was laughing when geet said that she does not know ki kis baat per maan ko apne aap per itna ghamand hai. πŸ˜†

suhasni mullay as dadi looked  more classy & strict as dadi than lovingly & naughty anjuji.Dadi saying that maan cannot do anything if she goes to the office is funny. Geet knew that maan gave her the wrong file. Wow maan looked so cute when he said sorry.actually she was surprised. Geet was shocked.opened her mouth.πŸ˜† She had no words to say. For once miss hoshiyaar pur express was stuck for words.

Even dadi thought she was hearing things that the Great MSK said sorry. I think from that point dadi knew that geet is the woman for maan. πŸ˜‰ she was capable of anything bcz she could make him say sorry from her  headstrong pota.

love maan's aakad after saying sorry that he says that he will not say it again.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Phir se nahi bolunga   .Sasha is so jealous of geet and she wants to know how did maan and geet met. Love the way dadi is smiling at maan, she knows that he likes geet I loved the way dadi felt she as her bahu & perfectbride for maan. i liked maan & geet in that costume.otherwise no woman could make maan say sorry.                                                      Hated seeing devil in maan's office. 😑 I really felt YUck when he was a sort of flirting girls while coming into the office, he is complete contrast to maan.Dadi knew dev was back & he is coming to meet maan & maan though look strict heartless but he love his brother & forgives all his blunders thinking he is younger to him & it is his responsibility.But that🀬 don't deserves it.Dev talking to his brother casually & when maan ask about how he paid his debts he liesas if he has planned everything. I felt the  other conversation little weird may Iam not able to see dev as maan's brother bcz of his🀬past deeds.When he ask maan about anything new in his life he had flashes of geet in his arms  & that car scene & thinks why he start thinking about geet but again when he peeps her through the window & she also looks at him was just amazing eye locks. loved the way they forgot it was office & dev was in his room talking to him.

Geet likes maan too but she does not know it too. Love how she thinks about how maan said sorry to her. Oh god dadi while going notices geet also happy after maan saying sorry,loved the way dadi enters inn & say looks good while smiling πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰  Donno what is sasha's problem actually. sasha she loves msk or she want to be supreme in the office after Msk,  loved the way geet answered sasha .oh no man tension again idiot dev with his glasses walking from the coridor dev walking at the back but dosen't see geet walking in front of him , I was like isko bhi abbi aana tha.

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
I too wanna join in the threadπŸ˜ƒ ! Will always have this grudge in my heart for not joining IF during GHSP days!😭😭 But I had some commitments & my hectic schedule didn't allow me πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Samana! I too would be writing down my side of analysis here but after it completes a century πŸ˜‰ The time I had actually started watching it with devotion & dedication πŸ˜³πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ. (Doesn't mean I havent watched the older epi's...Youtube Zindabad) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The lovely August πŸ˜