Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 103

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Yet another golden Maaneet filled episode 😳😳😳...Loved the way camera captures the scene in style when MSK comes out of the car and shows his tashan to those goons and then drags Geet to his car and makes her sit inside the car with full authority ..ufff 😳😳😳⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Maaneet scenes might not b completely unique but they had an x-factor which gave these scenes a repeat value and even today one feels like keep watching them over and over again 😳😳 ;When Geet's hair gets stuck to his shirt button ,it was simply the amazing expressions of GC and DD which made the scene  look so awesome and OMG worthy 😳😳 ;The way both used to look at each other and then get lost in each other's eyes was just sooo damn mesmerising and breathtaking to watch 😳...

Another good thing about these episodes were some really interesting clash between Dadi and Maan ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...I loved how Dadi used to give him a reality check by reminding him that dude 2 months back I was the boss haan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Next morning the whole coffee fiasco will b worth watching in tomorrow's episode when Maan will drink that coffee and ask her "bas itna hee shakkar" and Geet will b like "chai jaisi lag rahee hai" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I think the moment she spills the coffee on his shirt ,we will get the first ever Mahiii anthem for Maaneet here 😳😳😳...Geet was just so adorable in these scenes and Maan never looked so hotter than what he looked during these office days 😳😳

Overall a very good and entertaining episode 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Boss Jise dikh raha hai🀣
 Koi batmeez muje office se bar bar phone kar raha hai🀣

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet episode 32:

I thoroughly enjoyed todays episode.πŸ˜ƒ It was a very balanced episode. Of course the herogiri of our great MSk is always a treat to watch.😎 The stylish way he got out, the one single slap he gave and then the finger on his face not even looking at his face and then his dhamki. 😎Ufffβ€¦πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³Of course the city gundas are smarter than the HP ones. So they just buzz off.

And then for once when actually Maan tries to be reasonable and practical of course guess who chooses to be too headstrong without thinking about the consequences – of course our sherni Geet. πŸ˜’πŸ˜†But then how else would we have seen her being "Maanhandled"?πŸ˜‰ They have to just sit beside each other and we can feel the buzz. 😳😳And Geet still can't stop talking but I did like her statement about him being the boss at office and not outside it though it was ill timed because right now she actually needed his help.πŸ˜• And then Maan says a full line in English😲. And I guess that shocked Geet herself so much that it shut her up.πŸ˜† Then he explains how he is going out of the way to make sure she is safe despite his having to be at home to attend to his sick grandma and then tad a it strikes him "This is not what I ever do."😲 And the moment he realizes that expression on his face was just so adorable.😍 I just wanted to give him a pappi.😍 And then the cute and innocent way Geet asks "is your grandma actually sick?" 😊.Can there be a more adorable couple.😍 This is why we love them.

Of course driver bhaiyya also does his job well and puts a sudden break. Theirs is the only couple who can make an eye lock scintillating😳😳 and this time it was just the right length of time. Of course Maan's fascination with Geet's hair also starts when he takes his own sweet time releasing it.Maan sir hum sab dhekh rahein hei.πŸ˜‰

Geet's reaction to Pinky's dad's fake anger was so sad to see. Poor girl does not even know what it is to be treated like a human being. At least she got to experience sooner or later.

MSK does love to push doors to make entry and the way Dadimaa was sitting looking at the laptop and commenting on their profits was really high class.😎 I am warming to this grandma. She did have that regal air to her. Though I loved Maan Geet interaction it is the interaction between Dadima and Maan that was the highlight of the episode. You could really believe they were from the upper echelons of the society. Dadima asks Maan to bring back Vicki and so did we. But CVs did not let him fulfill his promise. When Vicki eventually comes he undergoes a sex change and calls himself Anvesha.πŸ˜†

But NT makes her entry and what an entry. She is strikingly beautiful.

Geet is def acting foolish calling and cutting the call. And the way her mouth runs off was so funnyπŸ˜†. Sasha now can see there is something brewing between the two .Of course the first time people would have wondered if Geet sees the photo but we of course know otherwise. Tomorrow we another classic scene the coffee spilling fiasco.πŸ˜ƒ

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok..didn't we have a attitude-filled entry of Maan..like 10 times already..πŸ˜†but then again..Chalega !!! 😊When Maan has single-handedly tackled 10-12 Brij's goons ..who were much ferocious..so I totally understand..its an insult to Maan to even look at these champoos.. πŸ˜Ž

Geet showing her newly found independent attitude to Maan..Errr..First..its not the right time and place Geet..esp after u were just abt to get attacked by goons..sec.. Maan is ur BAAP in showing attitude..😎 (He himself said that...πŸ˜† )the scene was nice where Geet is all stubborn and Maan is like Whatever !!πŸ˜†and drags Geet in his car..

Maan has an obsession with Geet's hair I guess..he held on to it a sec longer before untangling it.. the essence of this scene was totally ruined for me later on when I discovered that it was not DD's real hair..but a wig..πŸ˜•

The scene with Manchanda and Pinky was nice..except for his OTT acting..Geet sees the clear distinction and realises how inhumanly she was being treated by her own family..πŸ˜•

Again !!!! Why does Maan have to make a slow motion and dramatic entry everytime..that too in his own mansion...πŸ˜†

Dadi-Maan's convo..again looks like she was not at all happy with Maan's decision..she is almost blaming Maan for the family fued..
I forgot abt this little neg streak in Dadi's char.. I guess CVs changed this too..
Fine..if Maan has decided to find Vicky now after Dadi's insitence..the who was he looking for in HP ????πŸ˜•

These were some real classic scenes yaar..⭐️Geet trying to say sorry to Maan on phone..getting all nervous and blaberring in front of him..πŸ˜†Btw..its not her fault..Maan WAS looking totally DASHING in that BOSS ke kapde..πŸ˜†

Next epi.. the amazing Coffee scene...😊
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Those pointy shoes...
That pink shirt...
That attitude...

What a hero our MSK is! 😍 I loved the way he showed those gundas what was what in a few simple movements and had them running for cover. Of course our Geet was all set to refuse his help but here I think she was being a little, no actually a lot, stupid. For once I am glad that MSK manhandled her and forced her into the car because got knows what could have happened to this girl alone in the city!

OMG! I LOVE MSk's little tongue-slips when he himself does not realise something until he blurts it out and it becomes a revelation even to himself. πŸ˜† I loved his shocked expression when he said Daadi is waiting for me and "main tumhe ghar chodne ki zidh par baitha hoon" and then questions his own motivations. I love he always tries to "cover up" by being extra mean but only someone as naive as Geet would not notice what is going on behind those dusky eyelashes. ☺️

For once GC's English diction was spot on and I couldn't make fun of it! His don't give me any attitude was perfect but it didn't stop Geet! Only the mention of his sick dadi could get a reaction out of her. Ah the car brakes, ever a cupid! I love how Maan almost looked scared having Geet that close and Geet was all a tizzy with her hair stuck in his shirt. She was trying to remove it without him noticing but it simply does not work until he takes notice and helps her.

Oh Vicky! 😭 You know I never understood how much he was mentioned before, having only really watched the Maaneet scenes. But he was an integral part of this whole family reunion plan of dadi's and I already miss him. He sounds like a great guy and I really want to know why he left, as we only know about Dev and NT. And it was interesting that Dadi even asked Pammi to stay with them. I guess she was feeling big-hearted.

I loved the scene with Pinky's dad and Geet. Just when she is ready to face what she knows is coming, it turns into love and laughter and I loved the dialogue about her feeling like an insaan for the first time. It reminded me of all the times Maan tells Geet she made him an insaan again. So in this story, both of them discover themselves just as much as each other and that is what makes it an amazing love story. ❀️

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Macho Maan and his hergiri...😍

And the way he pulled Geet towards his car in full authority...πŸ˜›
He even cofessed before her(unknowingly) that he wants to drop her home..😳

Maan was trying to feel her hair when he was helping her to take it from his buttons...πŸ˜‰

Maan-dadi scene was good one..😊
Vicky's pic was there alomg with Maan...😭

Pinky-dad-Get scene was cute one...πŸ˜›
So 2maro the Great Coffee is gonna make its entry along with Mahiii...😳
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally the end of the Great pink shirt saaga...
They repeated most of his gajini shirts but never this 😑 ...
Anyways coming to the episode I just loved the BG score when Maan held Geet's hand dragged her to the car. And the hair scene was just awesome, like somebody was saying wish it was not a wig.
And the morning scene when Geet says about his boss like clothes and looks is just hilarious..I couldn't stop laughing at her innocent outburst...
Can't wait to watch the next episode
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EPISODE 53

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2wIYfbpo6A[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (prettyfulwishes)

Recap: Geet tells Maan she doesn't want to go with him, but Maan tells her not to give him attitude and to remain quiet; Geet reaches home, and Uncleji tells her that when an elder daughter is away from home, her father never feels hungry; Dadiji tells Maan that if he wants her to stay, he has to find Vicky and bring Dev, Naintara and Pammi home, and Maan agrees; Sasha complains that she doesn't like Geet's continuous chatter, and as revenge she purposely makes Maan's coffee really sweet, and Geet thinks to herself that even after so much sweetness, Maan is still so bitter...

The episode starts with Maan allowing Geet inside. She quickly places the coffee on his desk and stirs it - thinking to herself that after he drinks the coffee, he'll be happy. He picks it up and takes a sip - before spitting it out immediately and wiping his mouth with a tissue. (I could watch this scene forever. I love it)
Maan asks Geet what this drink is. Geet sniffs it and says it's coffee... does it taste more like tea? He asks her if she knows how to make coffee. Geet innocently replies yes, there's milk, coffee and sugar. Maan wonders how much sugar she put in and Geet replies five cubes. He asks if the sugar had run out. Geet starts tearing up and stammers before saying that if he finds too sweet, she'll make him a new one.
She reaches for the cup, but Maan refuses to let go, and in the struggle while she tells him she was trying to say sorry, the coffee spills on Dev's visa papers (but somehow Geet doesn't notice the photo). Geet looks on in shock, and Maan turns to her with a lot of anger. Geet starts saying how all she came to do was to say sorry because of how much she said the night before, and his Dadi was sick as well. Maan softens towards her... and Geet tells him to give her his shirt, she'll clean it, and she'll clean his papers as well.
She goes to unbutton his vest (swoon away girlies) and Maan holds her wrists... and Maahi starts playing in the background, as they share an intense eyelock. He lets go of her hands, and she fixes her dupatta. Maan realises what he's doing, closes his eyes and tells Geet to go away before he really loses it. Geet again says she wanted to say sorry to him for everything... but Maan wants her out immediately. Geet swears that all she wanted to do was say sorry, and Maan's eyes widen (probably wondering why she defies him so much).
He snatches the paper off her, and walks out, leaving Geet standing there in shock.

Sasha and Tasha are walking downstairs with coffee in their hands. Tasha says it looks like the 'behnji' type secretary is gone! Sasha smiles, and says that it was an unnecessary try as Geet is a walking, talking disaster queen. Tasha calls her a silly girl, and they giggle.

Back in Geet's office, Geet wonders how she thinks one thing, but something else happens. She then sits up and says Maan is such a demon - he won't even let her say sorry. Just then a towel drops onto her desk, and Sasha tells her that if Geet's made a mess, she needs to clean it up. Sasha also tells Tasha to clean out Geet's desk while Geet is cleaning, because it's obvious Geet won't stay here now.
Geet stop Tasha, and says thank you... But she isn't leaving this job, not until Maan throws her out. She excuses herself to clean Maan's desk.
Sasha cannot believe Geet just gave her attitude, and that Tasha stop clearing out Geet's desk! Tasha runs after Sasha.

Maan is in a conference room, and complains that in half an hour, he's got clients coming, and his shirt is dirty. This girl will drive him up the wall. And on top of it, the papers are ruined which means now he has to get new ones.

At the Khurana haveli, Dadiji informs Naintara that Maan has forgiven Dev. Naintara has a wide grin on her face as Dadi tells her that all the grandsons are going to be together again, and they'll all help in the business - it means Maan won't have to work so hard anymore. Naintara says that it's all because of Dadi Maa, otherwise she would have never thought the family would be together again.
Dadi asks the servant if he cleaned out Naintara's room, and he replies yes. She tells him to take Naintara's bags upstairs... and then asks if Maan's things have been moved out of the outhouse. Chandu replies that Maan forced him outside. Dadi asks if he told Maan that she said for him to move back into the mansion, and Chandu says yes, but Maan still forced him out.
Dadi walks off, and Naintara thinks to herself that now Maan won't have all this to himself - Naintara is here.

At the Khurana building, Dadi has just walked inside, and everyone greets her. She walks into Maan's office, where Geet is standing there muttering about Maan. She notices Dadi and looks up. Dadi mentions that she came to meet Maan. Geet introduces herself and Dadi replies she's Savitri Devi. Geet innocently asks if Savitri has an appointment. Savitri looks a bit shocked but says she called reception.
Geet gets worried that Savitri doesn't have an appointment, and starts going on (I'm just gonna translate what she says) - "Please do one thing, and wait outside. If sir finds you here, he'll get very angry. He doesn't like it if someone comes into his office without permission. And anyway, because of me, he's in a very bad mood. But you know, I've never seen him in a good mood. But please, wait outside. (here Savitri asks if Maan really is an angry man) Please don't ask ma'am. Anger sits on his nose, it doesn't matter if you're young or old, he takes no notice. I mean, you tell me, you've called in to say you're coming, you come here to wait, and he's still not here. He doesn't even care! This is why I'm telling you to wait in my office, you can't trust this man. God knows, he says anything whenever he likes. In fact, since I've known this person, all he does is lecture!"
Savitri says that she believes Maan is definitely wicked, and Geet says not only is he wicked, he's a devil. She tells Savitri that all the girls call Maan DD - 'dhak, dhak'. But Geet thinks that 'Dusht Danav' suits him better. Savitri agrees, and says she's noticed his attitude. Geet says Maan always goes on about how
tolerating torture and humiliation is wrong (thank you md410!), but the fact that Savitri is still waiting is also wrong. Geet softens and repeats for Savitri to sit in her cabin as Geet looks for him. Geet walks away, and Savitri comments 'Interesting'.

Geet, towel in hand, looks in the hallway for Maan, and comes across Adi who is without a shirt. Geet wonders what will happen if the boss sees him like that. Adi starts laughing, and says that if he didn't give Maan his shirt, Maan would be the one pacing.
Geet thinks of the coffee episode, and realises that Maan has Adi's shirt. Adi mentions that Geet has shocked even him today. Geet tells him that she only tried to say sorry, and Adi asks what type of sorry that is? She had a sorry ready before committing the mistake. Geet says sorry to Adi, and he's like it's alright, but she needs to go and he'll cool down Maan. Geet stands there, and Adi tries to get her to go, but Geet manages another sorry and walks away.
Adi is thankful that coffee was only spilt on the shirt... not the pants. He nervously laughs, and starts pacing again.

Geet rushes back to Maan's office, and Savitri asks if she found Maan. Geet says no, and that her job is definitely gone today. Savitri asks who said that, when Maan comes in, tucking his shirt and saying 'Geet' before noticing his Dadi. He starts saying 'Dadi' but Savitri cuts him off saying 'Mr. Khurana'. Maan instantly realises, and Savitri says that if he isn't busy, could she talk to him for two minutes? He agrees, and shuts the door leaving Geet outside.
Geet complains to Babaji that she's trying to work hard, but everything always goes topsy turvy. But there's one thing - if Maan fires her for such a little thing, then she'll tell him that the coffee spilt because of him. If he had just given her the cup, none of this would have happened. She walks away grumpy.

In Maan's office, Savitri says that she didn't expect Maan to go back on his word. Maan asks what she's talking about; Savitri says that she wanted all her grandsons back home. Maan mentions that Dev is on his way back to India this week, and when it comes to Vicky, his security are looking for him. Savitri asks if Maan is not one of her grandsons. She asks him why he won't come back into the mansion.
Maan says that Dadi kicked him out... and now he won't go back in. Savitri says that if he's going to really follow her words, why did he move to the outhouse, why didn't he move far away from the mansion?

Geet is standing near the stairs, fidgeting with her dupatta. Adi is walking holding a file with visa papers for Dev, Pammi and Kamya (and wearing Maan's shirt). Geet notices Adi, and asks if Maan said anything about firing her. Adi closes the file, and says no, but from now on Geet should not make any mistakes. He then says that this file needs to go to Maan - and for her not to drop it, as it contains important papers about his brother.
Geet takes the file, distracted, and then asks Adi if he knows anyone in the Canadian Embassy. Adi starts to say yes, but then backtracks and says that Geet should talk to Maan about this - he knows more people. But first, Geet needs to take the file, carefully. He walks off, feeling uncomfortable in the short shirt.

In Canada, Dev is sitting down reading a magazine when Pammi asks if they're really going to India that week. Dev looks up, and Kamya says that Pammi is talking about it as if when they get to the airport, she'll be arrested. Dev and Pammi become anxious - and Dev tells Kamya off (I think khandaani problem hai - the brothers love telling women off, gosh!). Kamya says she was just kidding, and Dev shakes his head.
In her head, Pammi says that she's not afraid of India, but of that sin they committed there. What if they come face to face with Geet again?
Dev says that their visa papers are also on the way, but once they get there, Dev has a feeling that he'll be paying for it all his life. Pammi admonishes Dev for thinking that way about Chhote Saab (is Pammi Maan's stepmother perhaps?), and Dev says for his mother to drop it - she always differentiated b/w Maan and Dev. And anyway, he doesn't care. He's going to India for Pammi, and for Naintara.

In India, Naintara is standing in her bedroom, thinking back to when she raged at Dev for sleeping with Geet, and his reply; Geet crying on the phone that she was pregnant; and Naintara raging at Dev's picture, asking why he slept with Geet... all Naintara wanted was the best for him.
She says that Dev is her life, but for the heartbreak he caused, she's not going to forgive him easily. She will punish him for what he's done. And only after that will Dev be only Naintara's, and he'll forget all about Geet (basically repeating her speech last Friday).

Precap: Maan calls Geet into his office for dictation, and while she's talking the file drops open to Dev's visa...

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis ,me loved the way geet explaining how to make coffee πŸ˜† ,Adi's behaal ,dadi & geet's conversation the naamkaran of 'DUSHT DHAANAV' ,Maan looking good in full sleeve white shirt πŸ˜‰.
when geet tells dadi meri naukri toh gayi & maan says geet tum aaj gayi --both think the same 😊
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet episode 33:

Another fun filled episode.πŸ˜ƒ Geet earns the name chalthi firthi disaster and Maan earns the name Dusht Danav.😊  Geets's "chai jaisi lag rahee hey" and Maan's "sirf 5 cubes? Baki sab kathm ho gaye?" were really funny linesπŸ˜†.  I have to sympathise with Maan today. Geet was serisously being a pest. πŸ˜†And then after spilling the coffee she is like "remove the shirt. I will wash it" and goes to actually remove it. πŸ˜² This girl is a riot.πŸ˜† Poor Maan kaa maan khothey khothry bach gayaπŸ˜†. Left to her she would have made him stand like Aadi with just the banyan and the tieπŸ˜† but of course we love seeing Maan in his black vest too(or even withoutπŸ˜‰) so we wouldn't have minded.😳😳

Maan had to hold her hand to protect his pavithratha and we get to hear our favourite Maahi for the first time. πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒBut I felt in this scene there was less of Maahiness and more of frustration in Maan's face.πŸ˜•πŸ˜† He asked her 3 times to get out and she is so oblivious that he finally decides to leave himself. Poor Maan.πŸ˜†

First time Geet calls him Dusht Danav ' what an appropriate name.πŸ‘πŸΌ I liked the way after being so clumsy in front of Maan she stands up for herself with Sasha.πŸ‘ And the next minute she is mopping the table mumbling to herself. Yeh ladki hamey pagal kar dhegi.πŸ˜‰

So Dadima sent Maan out of the haveli. But why?πŸ˜• I hope we get to know. Akadoo Maan does not want to come back. One thing that was consistent in Dev be it the old one or the new they hardly workedπŸ˜’. So how he is going to help take the burden off Maan's shoulders, only Dadima knows.πŸ˜• Maybe he will help the company go bankrupt and then there will be no company to manage anyway.πŸ˜’ That will def make Maan's load lighter.πŸ˜‰

I really like this Dadi. She has the right attitude. 😎The way she says "interesting" after Geet finishes her complain session had just the right essence of upper class without being haughty. Surely this is the first time a girl instead of swooning over Maan has been vociferous about his anger😊 and Geet's innocence is really an entertainment in itself.πŸ˜ƒ

Even the kind of banyan Adi wears just suits him.πŸ˜† And Aadi Geet interaction was really cute. I loved Maan's full hand white shirt. 😳😳They should have made him wear such shirts once in a while. But Aadi was looking funny and looked sufficiently uncomfortable in Maan's half sleeves.πŸ˜†

Actually when Maan talks to Geet you can see his guard is down like when you would talk to someone you are very comfortable with😳😳 and then when Dadima addresses him as Mr. Khurana you can see his whole persona changing to a more formal one.😎 I guess he knew they were going to have one of those difficult discussions.

I am going to ignore Dev scene by just saying he is one ungrateful "bad word".😑 And NT wants to punish him. Have fun NT.πŸ‘πŸΌ After all that is the only punishment he is ever going to get thanks to our CVs.😑

Unfortunately the fact that we know what happens next takes away the suspense from the file in Geet's hands. Still we can at least look forward to more of Maan and Geet's spicy interactions.😳😳

Edited by geetaddict - 12 years ago