OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
The golden Maaneet office love track starts from this episode onwards 😳😳

I think this was the first episode where Maan for the first time lusts and desires for Geet when she was looking like a completely sleeping beauty in her cabin and he kept gazing at her ,thus loosing his senses for a while and going into a trance 😳😳😳...well cant blame him ,when Geet was looking so breathtakingly beautiful in her sleeping mode 😳😳😳...

Best part about the scene was the way she woke up with a jerk when Maan finally had no option but to touch her and shake her up a bit and then she almost jumped onto him with both their lips just inches away I guess πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...Poor Maan already lost it and was trying hard to get back to his dusht danav mode by trying to throw some extra rudeness towards her over his Dadi's call πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But I liked how Geet too replied him back saying it was him who had strictly ordered him not to give any calls and well she was just following his orders πŸ˜ƒ ; These cute nok-jhoks between Maaneet what made these scenes so beautiful as even in these nok-jhoks there was sizzling chemistry visible with all the sexual tension that MSK was already starting to feel for his secretary πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..Geet too made these goof-ups look so damn cute and adorable especially with the way that phone chord gets stuck around MSK's arms thanks to Geet πŸ˜† and then Geet further messes it up πŸ˜†πŸ˜³,...

MSK at this moment was wondering ,he was suppose to b pissed off with such an idiot girl but why is he enjoying her stupidties πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...This is what made MSK further mad over his own self because no matter whatever blunders Geet did in the office ,he always ended up falling for her charms and he surely hated himself for this which later resulted in all his hoo-haa sessions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...At this moment I wont say MSK is falling in love with Geet but I feel he was definitely feeling a strong attraction for her which just kept growing from here on 😳😳

Coming to NT ,well she made sure Dadi is convinced so that Dev can return back and she can get her hold back in Khurana Mansion but well she has no idea what was coming up for her in the form of her Bade Veerji MSK and his future wife Geet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Last scene made me really excited when I was watching the episode for first time because even though I knew that MSK will do his herogiri act to save Geet and will give her a lift too πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but still the main excitement part was how MSK will excute it with style and attitude 😳😳

Tomorrow's episode I guess will introduce the famous Mahii tune for the first time which later went on to become an anthem for Maaneet's love saga 😳😳😳😳

Overall a wonderful Maaneet filled episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
@ Paro :

Very true abt the EYES part...I feel credit goes to both GC-DD for doing such a cliched moment..the eye-lock.. with good amount of conviction..that u don't feel it OTT..😊 That said..it was fine initially but later on CVs really went overboard with the eye locks..to the point that it became irritating and unwanted..πŸ˜•
So I was not wrong about Maan's exaggerated reaction on accidental hand touch..πŸ˜† 
And so the stomach squelchy feelings and the hyperventilation begin. ☺️

Even though Geet has never had a job before, I love what a devoted little employee she is from day one. In fact she is so ethical that she doesn't even use the work computer to look up Canada but decides to do it at home. Adi made a really good call when he hired her because this kind of dedication to Maan and his craziness is exactly what he expected from Geet and she is delivering! Poor Sasha, where does she stand a chance, leaving the office at 7 like a normal employee? πŸ˜†

Naintara, Dadi and KM all looked like a million bucks each! Though I loved Anjuji as Dadi, there was a certain grey edge about Suhasini which made one think that she wasn't quite as principled as Maan. I feel they could have had a much stronger Dev-arrest track with this Daadi who fought against Maaneet for Khurana parivaar's izzat, though she knew it was wrong. It was nice to catch a glimpse of the ever-mysterious Vicky. I couldn't help but think the actor they got later to play Nando's childhood friend actually looked like the guy in the picture and they could have used him for Vicky and made us all super happy instead of making us all want to hang ourselves in shame for putting up with what we did just for Maaneet.

I loved the dialogue of Geet's where she asks, doesn't Maan have a family? And I wanted to scream, YOU! One day he is going to want to skip work to be with her and she is going to have to force him to go. But they don't know that yet, though Maan does seem to have an inkling. πŸ˜‰

WHY can GC do that with his eyes?!? That transition from his anger that she didn't transfer the call to that expression of tranceful tenderness was just mesmerising and the way he slowly came towards her smiled slightly and almost brushed the hair from her face had such a sense of ownership as though she somehow already belonged to him. And then he snaps out of it and says his most famous line..."Ye ladki...ye ladki mujhe pagal kardegi" 😍

Only, not in future tense Maan...πŸ˜‰

I loved the way she said BOSS so full of caustic irony. Again, Adi was so right! She is perfect for Maan because she can stand up to him and take all his erratic mood swings in stride. This is why daadi will fall for her too. Anyone who knows Maan will know that Geet is perfection itself.

Damn! This girl is a gunda magnet! But she is also a macho-maan magnet. Does that make Maan a gunda. πŸ˜•

@ Sia Yeah I love their eyelcoks but when they get overused then even the actors get bored of it and it sometimes shows. And you were spot on about that reaction to the "touch".πŸ˜† Usually such reaction is common amongst teenagers who are in their first flush of "lurve" and to be fair Geet is a teenager but to see someone as world savvy and sarcastic as the great MSK reacting to a touch is funny. But then we do know our MSK and his famous(or rather infamous)attachment to pavithratha which even geet got fed up with later on don't we?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† His dsoe believe in  a "pavithra rishtha".πŸ˜†

@Samana Of course Maan is a gunda except one with a heart. Nayak nahi khalnayak hei thoo.😎 He is def not a Mr. Goodytwoshoes.Thats why we love him.😍 And thats why the sugary Maan that came later on was a little bit too diabetic for us.
Edited by geetaddict - 12 years ago

Geet decides to stay at work as maan was still working & she did not want to upset maan even more  so pinky leavesπŸ˜‰

Maan comes for the file & before he could complete the sentence Geet finishes the sentence for him which does surprise him but does not want to acknowledge that geet has started understanding himπŸ˜†

Then for a While grabbing the file he actually grabs her hand  after a min of eye lock he leaves …. πŸ˜†

Geet  this man never cares 4 any one….πŸ˜†

Next NT & dadi scene  Dadi makes NT call maan but as maan asked geet to not to forward any calls … she refuses to transfer the call….

While chandu brings coffee for NT & dadi …the BG score that was played on NT & dadi later was used on maaneet scenes …

NT applying makkan to dadi πŸ˜†

Geet wants to leave as its getting late wanted to find out info about devil . But thinks that to wait till she gets home .

NT talking to dadi abt devils problems & how she wants 2 stay with them & wants maan's forgiveness by instigating dadi 😑

They make a call to maan's office to speak to maan but geet refuses to transfer the call as she is scared that maan will again yell at her for transferring the call & hangs up the phone & then sleeps in her chair as she was tired

NT is emotionally blackmailing dadi ,poor dadi …fell into trap was thinking that NT was suffering coz of maan & devil's cold war .

Dadi calls maan & informs him that his staff has not allowed her to talk to him & starts talking to him about her health issues & that maan does not care about her . If he had cared he would have never ignored her the way he did …

Angry maan walking towards geet's cabin & find her sleeping peacefully in her chair .

His anger vanishes the instant his eyes fall on her beautiful face πŸ˜‰ He gets drawn towards her, he was always attracted towards her but never acknowledged his feelings & never listened to them … but today he could not control him self& actually walks towards her as though he was in a trance . just to move her locks of hair which were falling on her face . As the locks were being an obstacle to him to view her face .

This is the first time maan has ever got the desire& the urge   to touch or feel her but before he could move her locks off her hair he snaps back to the real world  & wondered what happened to him  tries to wake her up . By patting the table but is not successful πŸ˜†later he tries to wake her up by calling her name to which geet wakes up in a jerk& is scared 😊

Maan asks her abt the phone call  geet answers him  but he is ZSK gives her a lecture on not giving the phone call πŸ˜†

After this episode all geet dialogues arefunny & humorous which irritated maan but also sometimes made him think too

Maaneet ruled this episode today! Their hand touch scene was a little cliched I felt but understandable, as we see it from Maan's POV about his growing feelings for Geet. He gets so lost easily in her beautiful eyes, he's already a goner without even knowing it.

I miss this old Dadi so much she was amazing, loved her entry - elegant & classy, just like her. But I don't like how much she likes NT & how NT sugar coats everything around her, like the true villainness she is.

The NT-Geet confrontation had me confused, she looked as if she recognised NT's voice straight away... yet she still didn't 2nd question it? Hmm...

Maan & Dadi's little argument made me smile, it just proves that he isn't the big man that he likes to assume as his dadi still has some control over him (anyone else notice his swaggerlicious brown briefcase from the previous epi make a comeback? Maan must have demanded for it back after he took the money lol)

Ahh here comes the highlight of the episode - Maan losing himself in Geet's beauty. He is so mesmerised & spellbound by her that he finds himself being pulled towards her subconsciously - it's almost as if it's a totally different Maan who is succumbing to the charms of gorgeous Geet. The way he looks at her gives me butterflies - he admires her like she's in his dream, almost as if he's afraid that if he touches her she'll disappear.

I wish he had brushed her lock of hair aside but alas, he comes to his senses before he can do so & tries to recover. Geet seems to be a deep sleeper as the only thing that wakes her up is Maan jolting her, & yet another fave scene of the episode - their intense eyelock. Maan totally loses himself again, whereas Geet does too to some extent - but she looks more confused I think than anything else. I don't feel at this point that she's developing any feelings for him yet.

& as usual Maan has to put on his 'I am the boss' act again & scold her over Dadima - Geet stole the show for me with her witty sarcasm! Maan now knows he's up for a fight with the new vivacious Miss Handa.

But I loved Maan's concern for her as he wonders how she'll get home - we all knew he had a soft spot for her which developed back in HP but this just reaffirms that as he's genuinely concerned for her. Geet however wanted to avoid any more confrontation with Maan, bless her.

Ahh the annoying goons with their dodgy Hinglish. Geet looked as if she could have taken them on herself with her punjaban ways but Mr Hero comes in to save his lady once again...
EPISODE 52

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgBHI9TcLCI[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (md410)

Akadu Singh aka Maan gets out of the car ( wow what a style), give one big mukka to guy and tells them to get lost for their own good ( yeah yeah so that I can have long ride with my gal😳). Then he turns to scary rabbit geet and offers her to drop her home ( wow banda won't let go even one chance). She refuses, he says you will not get taxi this late, she says do not worry, but akaadu sing is just not akadu sing he is jiddi boss too. So he grabs her arm when she starts walking, she starts yelling at him to leave her ( now I understand why he daffa karo to rest gunde) of course mann does not leave her and kinda pushes in the car and asks for her address ( classy idea to know where his future GF lives), she gives back him nicely saying that he is boss in office so he better not give order to her after office hours. 

He tells her to stop and not to talk when she does not know what to say. He goes that my granny is sick she has called and you did not even give me her call. She is waiting for me whole day and here I'm hell bent to drop you home do not know why so do not give me attitude. He himself and geet both are shocked at this ( hahahhah dil ki baat jubaan pe aaahi gayi) he thinks to himself oh what happened to me today ( pyaar beta, hota hai hota hai))She feels bad asks him if his granny is sick??( aree ladki just now he said na. who baat alag hai ki he does not know daadi was lying for nayantaara), in reply he asks her address, she tells.

While on way drivers brakes hard and mannet bumps to each other, and guess what they do their favorite time pass staring at each other ( oye logo driver kit oh sharam karo yaaro), finally geet realized, aparts from him but her hair stuck in his shirt button ( ladke sudharja that is why you need not to have shirt unbutton) he asks her to wait and removes it. Pinky's home has come, geet requests to stop the car, thanks him and gets out of the car, he says nothing and keep playing with his cell ( I need to know what phone he has)

At door geet is worried that uncle will be angry coz it is too late. He opens the door, before he could say a word she says it's too late, he goes is it a time to come home?? No gal will wonder this late out, geet goes in FB ( poor her) when her darji hitting her, she almost in tears says sorry. Manchanda uncle stats laughing and says come in we are too hungry, I know you are here to work. Geet is overwhelmed they all waiting for her at dinner. Pinky joins them to saying let's eat we are starving ( awww pink. You are so nice) Geet thinks to herself they are so affectionate, ( so does mann)first time she is feeling as human

Mann gets in his house, sees daadi working on lap top. Gets het blessing, she in return congratulate him for profit in business. He says so you still keep eye on me ( yeah as you keep on geet), she says once this company used to be my life. He asks how her palpitation is, she goes so you remember about my health, he says why you called, she says to apologize about whatever happened 2 months before. Your one decision brought so much changed, though you should be the one apologizing ( so mann got her attitude from his daadi).

She says you should have listen to elder coz they are always right ( oye budhiya who told you that) so without waiting for your apology I say sorry.  He in anger replies you know very well what I did was right, he goes but daadi won't as she has not finished yet. ( hai rabba yeh budhiya kahi negative na ho)

She tells him I can not stay anymore alone( fine then find one guy and marry him daadi). If you love me ( maan please do not fall for emotional blackmailing) then find out about viccky ( 3 rd bro kya???) and bring dev, nayantaara back, forget all ( daadi how about getting maan a wife, your loneliness problem solved)

She does not stop there goes on to say I won't take no as answer ( acchi daadigiri hai yaar) now I'm old, tired, maan says please, but budhiya nahi suni and tells him she wants her family together. Maan fills her in that he sends money to dev and he will bring them all back. Daadi smiles. Day end ( I'm relieved too)

Geet's new day at office. She is guilty about last night. She thinks she can call him and say sorry. She first does practice how to say sorry to him, then actually calls twice but ended up giving him miss call. Taasha notices that and asks saasha to observe what drama happening. ( these two titliya need a lesson). Maan gets angry why some one calling him from office. ( oh so he is going to be regular  in office why not geet jo hai vaha) He walks in her office she sees him and abruptly says you are looking like boss?? He is like what?? She goes she means coz you dressed up like boss so and goes to mumbles.

He tells her if she has finished with talking to herself then she should find out who is calling him from office constantly ( LOL geet tell him it was you). Geet curses herself that she has called to say sorry and now she has to say sorry for calling ( very good and well done dialogue)  Saasha sees this and says she does not like geet talking to mann at all ( kyo do you have full copy right on him. Last time I check no one has itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) She goes that it's time to fix geet.😑😑😑

Nayantaar enters in house, looks at dev-maan picture and says you will be back and will get share in property. ( abhi dekh aage kya hoga share my foot) Daadi comes she takes blessing. Daadi gives her good news about maan agreeing to have all back. ( yaar why no one talks about kaamya?? Is she not mann's sis kya??) Nayantaara says she will never leave them. ( yeah right free lunch jo milega)

At lunch geet says to pinky that she needs to say sorry, pinky goes whatever happen was not enough?? You will indeed create a history ( oh yeah bhai ki biwi who ladoo devar se ishq. pinky you are so right) Saasha walks in to misguide her by saying it's not hard just make cappuccino for him and say sorry. geet asks if he will forgive she says why not ( oh geet do not listen to her please)

Pinky wants to say something but saasha stops her that should not she be at reception desk.

Saasha makes coffee with too much sugar in it?  Geet asks, gets reply that he likes too sweet, geet to herself he likes sweet still can not be sweet in behaviorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Saasha says you know him before na, geet replies does anyone can know him?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Geet goes with coffee, saasha says one thing is for sure you will not know this office now (nope, she will be your boss. You wait and watch)

Maan on phone tells dev that he has made all arrangement with embassy including permission and VISA. Dev thanks him. Mann says we did not meet last 2 months na ( tabhi ghochi hua else geet would have been your wife) Geet walking with coffee thinking that all she will say is sorry.

Dev tells maan asap VISA gets finalize, he will book ticket back to India ( hahah may be maut ka fatva) . Geet knocks at door, comes in screen freezes. ( I have not seen coffee scene where she spills it on form that has dev's picture, do not know if video is missing, if so can some one fill the gap)

Precap: daadi meets maan's future @ Dev's current wife

Geet asking daadi if she has an appointment to see mann ( gee ab tujhe maan bahut peetega) Geet goes on if you go direct in his office he will be very angry. Daadi asks really he is very gussel, geet innocently tells her since I have known him all he knows is to bash others. Daadi says yeah I feel too that maan sir is very dusht, geet complete the sentence daanav bhi daadi is amused ( hahhaha daadi and geet are perfect combo to laggo vaat of akadu singh)
I love how maan comes out of the car and beats the guys. I love how maan just grabs geet's hand and takes her to his car. He is a dusht danav but he can be nice too It proves he cares for geet or people sometimes But shows only stubborn side to show his confidence but dadi was right he is just hard from outside but have a golden heart.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love how geet told him that he is only her boss in the office. I think this is the first time maan has talked about his dadi. You can tell how much he loves his dadi from the way he spoke.The moment he talks about Dadi geet melts & die to ask about dadi But Zsk is just one for geet.

Maan stopped the minute he realised that he was telling geet about his family and does not understand how it happened. I bet he has never talked to anyone like that. With geet he can tell her what is in his heart. 😳😳 sooner he realises when  geet is near him he forgets suddenly start doing actually what he is.

When the car breaks and geet bumps into maan, I loved the look he gave her. 😳He is attracted to her but just does not want to admit it. Bravo first prize goes to maaneet never ending eyelocksπŸ˜† so sweet eye locks Oye sambal ja geet when geet said thanks him.😊

I don't think the decision maan took was wrong too. Why is dadi asking NT and devil to be bought back into the house. I love how maan would do anything for dadi. . Oh no my fav scene is coming  geet calls maan and cuts him off. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loved The way  geet got nervous and told maan the he looks like boss and has worn his clothes. Bechara maan is so confused.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Seeing geet getting nervous seeing him in that gajni suit.

maan asking geet to find out who keeps calling him. beautiful culprit samne hai and maan is asking geet to find the culprit.

Sasha is so jealous of geet. 😑😑She says she is observing her,Poor geet want to tell him sorry for not connecting phone,So innocent she is makes coffy with too much sugar & Geet donno he drinks kadvi chai with one sugar cube. Poor fall into shasha's prank & dayan shasha thinks geet will get fired for this,but moi also felt like that lol but he comes out with adi's shiet look ishmmart in white.πŸ˜‰

Devil is just a parasite who know to use people & blame. But maan is perfect with golden heart he says he had made all the arrangements needed & he can be soon back to india. He feels senti with his brother saying they are talking after two months. god & CV's😑 knows what went wrong in MSK's family &reason for that cold war, geet walks inn with the cofy &again an interesting episode ahead.

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago