Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 98

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Samana ,nice analysis ,i loved the RK pose a lot & both looking into each ones eyesπŸ˜‰ ,when Maan tells tears your fav hatyaar ,saasha confused ,what MK is talking about .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Now this was the first OMG OMG OMG OMG office track Episode of Delhi 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍..MSK looked like strawberry ice-cream in pink shirt and Geet looked like pista ice-cream in Green suit ..and what happens when we hv a combo of strawberry+pista on screen πŸ˜› ...its yummmyyy 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳...

Even though the first encounter of Maaneet in office was cliched one with Geet falling in Maan's arms and both hving their first intense eyelock in the office but what the scene absolutely a delight to the eyes was the scorching chemistry between both GC and DD ..both looked absolutely stunning together 😳😳😳😳...

I loved the way MSK kept playing around with Geet asking her what is she doing in this office and Geet was in her sherni mode asking Maan to stop following her everywhere and better get out of the office before she callls his boss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...poor girl got the shock of her life whgen she came to know that this dusht danav only is her boss from now on πŸ˜† and I bet even MSK ke mann mein laddoo phut rahein honge when Sasha-Adi informed that she is the new secretary πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› but he just did some extra drama of how he wants her out of this job πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Just when Maan thought finally that HP girl is out of his life ,here she enters directly in his office and then in his arms πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...I felt Maan never wanted to get her out of the job but only did some show-up asking who the hell gave her this job πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Poor Geet was all so scared but I loved how Pinky and Adi became her support system here when that Sasha-Tasha were trying their best to get her out of the job 😑😑...

Coming to Dev and party ,.the whole family looked in guilt and fear since the time they committed a sin and its obvious 😑...One cant hv a peaceful life even if they want to after destroying an innocent girl's life 😑...So while Geet was starting her new journey with new hopes and dreams ,Dev's journey towards guilt and destruction too started ...

Overall a very cute episode with Maaneet at their best ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet episode 49:

Loved todays episode.πŸ˜ƒ Today's episode had the sparks I was eagerly waiting for😳😳. The sparks that make me look at two people looking at each other for such a long time without getting bored.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Maan looked of course amazingly cute and young😍. That pink shirt with those half sleeves made him look so delectably boyish. 😍It is a casual wear that suits him so well. But he looked more like a college guy than the MD in that shirt.😳😳

Sasha of course takes the place of the proverbial saans for Geet😑. Though I know that women can be so mean when they put their mind to it still I think she seemed to be putting in a lot of effort to oust her.πŸ˜• Maybe she already senses the threat that Geet poses in an ESP sort of way. πŸ˜‰When Geet is all flustered and Adi comes and offers his support I was almost felt like hugging him and giving him a pappi.πŸ˜ƒ Other than his laugh he comes across as a very sane and helpful guy and I don't think it is just to spite Sasha. He genuinely has a good heart.😳😳

Of course the fall and catch of the whole series😍. There have been numerous falls and catches after this and one before this but this one takes the cake.πŸ‘ And this time the papers flying did make a little bit more sense than the later origami oneπŸ˜† (I forget if it was Samana or Sia that gave that nameπŸ˜•). The perplexing look on Maan's face when he sees her was spot on. But Geet looked more like she was resting on a sofaπŸ˜• (I'm sure she was quite comfortable there in between those huge but comfy arms😍). Except for batting those doey eyes in slow motion she didn't seem surprised.πŸ˜• Somewhere DD lagged behind GC there.πŸ€”

But she more than compensated for it by becoming the sherni right after thatπŸ˜ƒ. She poured out all that she could not say the previous day at the embassy.Though I don't see the sense in asking someone to get out like thatπŸ˜•. Yes she does not realize that he is her boss. But he could have very been a client. She does know he is rich enough to buy land and stuffπŸ˜’.

And it was actually embarrassingly funny to watch her put her foot in her mouth.πŸ˜† It was a treat to watch Maan's varied expressions each and every time she was digging her own grave.πŸ˜† And it was fun to watch Adi try to warn her.When Maan said "You attended an interview, you got the job and you don't know who's the boss?". I felt that Geet should have said"And you conducrted an interview appointed me and don't have a clue who I am.This makes us even." 😊 She should not have shown her tears in front of him when she knows how he mocks her everytime she does it but I loved her kantaap reply to his stalking accusationπŸ‘.

And then she just stands there listening to Pinky's bak bak.😲 Right now Geet does not have enough brownie points even from even me as a secretary. πŸ˜’Maan definitely has a soft corner to have let Geet continue. He almost looked glad she didn't go back to her alleged BFπŸ˜‰. And looks like Sasha has not learnt the reverse psychology concept yet. She is too outright in putting Geet down. She should do so from NT to become a better villain.πŸ˜‰

And he turned back in that jaan leva attitude and said terminator style "I'll be back". Haye mei mar jaavan.😍 Oh the sweet promises you make dear DD. ☺️Geet teri tho vaat lag gayi.πŸ˜†

Something is cooking up at the Dev household. Maybe he is finding a reason to come to India. Maybe the visitor waiting for Maan is our Noorani for all you know. Can' wait for tomorrow.πŸ˜ƒ

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seriously are they bodyguards?? I dont think so..they are so underweight/lakdi-types.. how r they supposed to guard Maan's muscular body..πŸ˜†

Wasting no time..Sasha starts with her evil plans right away..what I didn't get was why is she irked by Geet's presence so soon?? she herself said that Geet is down-market n Behenji types..that means no competition to her at all..πŸ˜•

Adi is so nice..he really the caring types..right from day 1 he has been with Geet..😊

Hey was that Maan's photo on his desk?? and why not.. he is so HOT...πŸ˜†

Ok..many would kill me ??? but this is the most fake fall /pose of all the falls in the history of GHSP..Geet walking backwards..Maan entering the room looking sideways..it looked all made up to me..πŸ˜•

Wo ho Geet !!! dialogue pe dialogue without realising the truth.. πŸ˜†what was Geet thinking abt Maan uptil now?? that he is some arrogant fellow whose only job is to stalk her and mess her life???? Errr..isn't she forgetting something...this is the same person who saved her life and induce some courage in her !!!!! why the arrogance Geet ???

When Maan gave that little smirk and said kyun..tumhe nahi pata... I was dead..☺️☺️

just when I recovered.. he said.. Shut -AAAP Geet !!! and the most iconic MITTING !!! and that did it..I was gone again..🀣🀣

Oh..yes..Dev is back..and why is he acting all Bechara ????he is become positive kya???πŸ˜•Kamya realises what NT is upto..she is not that stupid..then why does she act like one !!!

Wow..Geet is thinking practically abt the job..Thank God !!!😊
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sasha is so mean that she is  making a mess to confuse geet as maan's secretary. Hate the way sasha and tasha talk to geet.😑

I love the way geet falls and lands into maan's arms. 😳😳😳She looks lovely in green and lool love how she tells maan off and says that she will get security guards to remove him.πŸ˜† lool I love the expression on maan's face as he realised that geet does not know that he is MSK. πŸ˜†

Maan looked so cool while he was showing attitude to geet. aww I love geet's expression when maan tells her that he is MSK. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan remember's adi telling him that she (geet)needs the job, which is why he does not say anything and keeps geet as his secretary. Maan thinks that geet is following him and joined the company knowing he is the boss. 😑

I am sure maan will keep geet in the office.😳

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jyo- You know what -after series ofcolour- symbolisms for Maaneet -I think your strawberry ice-cream & pista ice-cream "symbolism" is defo the best *smacks lips*

Besides the hunger pangs a sweet-tooth person like moi got - I think desserts are the best way to show our Maaneet addictionπŸ˜†

@Paro- You're defo spot on with the counter-point of Mr High & Mighty boss not even knowing who he himself appointed as his "personal" secretaryπŸ˜›

(Its another story he made us fan ourselves by his high & mighty airsπŸ˜†)

But atleast he showed some consideration (if not chagrine) when Adi told how he'd signed the appointment letter.

I really was protective of Geet -back then & being whipped apart by Maan for that first time( after becoming independent) by raising her voice against his countless baseless accusations -really made me sympathetic towards her.(In her defence he really did seem to be the proverbial Banquo ghost haunting her.)

Well - she did tolerate his push-pulls -by being in that "boss-secretary" conduct even while "personal issues" came in between of professional decisions.
(Remember how many times he decided to "fire" her & she tried to resign)

But I loved -the edgy dialogues she gave to show the boss that she's the boss when it comes to judging herself & safeguarding her self-esteem even if its "The-boss" reprimanding her

@Richa-Thanks for those classic drool-worthy pics!!😳

@all- This au-revoir from moi - after waking up late last night(profs & their fetish for assignments ,I tell you -that too right before exams  & some hectic college day-I'm really dying for some sleep!!πŸ₯±

So will go off early today...

Good Night & take care πŸ€—
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Richa Don't do this to me. Your pics are going to be the end of me one day.Mei mar javaan.☺️
@ Sia Yeah it was so staged wasn't it?πŸ€” But I absolutely loved it.πŸ˜ƒ
@ Lily Yeah I always love when Geet stands up for herself especially when it come to her self respect.
@ Jyothi Strawberry and pista ice cream one scoop each with hot chocolate sauce on them.mmm
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Ok
The first trip and catch...😳.
@Sia
I agree, it was funny how geet was walking backwards, and Maan entering looking sideways, who would do that..It would have been natural if Geet was walking normally looking at the papers and Maan probably looking at his phone and then colliding it with each other. But anyways, what ever the process of the collition, there was a huge explosion and a lot of heat generation...

@Jyo
Strawberry and pista ... Nice one...

And oh man, do I love Maan's smirks or what. I think GC must have done PhD on giving those smirks... There is always a smile on my face when I see him do that...

@Richa
Love those pics, thanks a bunchπŸ€—
Especially the 6th one, where you can see Maan's face closeup...I definitely think he had some lipstick and mascara on...
What do you say girls
Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Maan came to office and started asking questions...
Ques#1 why this offic eis empty???
Ques#2 Why nobody is there in their seats..???

And the last and importanat question..
Where is my new Secretary...????πŸ˜‰

OK now coming to the fall...
the fall looked soo orginal eventhouugh the way came for fall was little bit fake...πŸ˜†
Geet was looking at him in innocent way.. as if is he real or is she dreaming...😳
Maan was looking soo confuse... how can this girl be in my arms...πŸ˜•

@6:34... i just noticed how strongly was he holding her hand...😲

@6:45.. the way he reacted when she said... ek labz aur nahi..😑

@7:09.. the way he thinks when she says mei yahaa ki MD ka secretary hoo...πŸ˜†

@7:55... the way he smrinks and ask... thume nahi maloom... jalthi patha jal chaayega..πŸ˜‰

@8:20... when he says.. Bas ho gaya, ya aur kuch bolna baaki hey...πŸ˜›

@9:13... the way he says.. MK... followed by her shocking expression...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

In second video..
@0:09... Maan asks Geet.. thume job par rakha kisna.. for which Sasha says.. Adi ne MK... then Maan gave a look to Adi...😳 as if he was saying..Thanks Adi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@2:48.. I loved Adi&Sasha's expression whne Maan said... this is not coincidence that you are meeting me everytime...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

@3:01...I loved the way Geet asked him to say only about her job not about her charactor...πŸ‘ and the way Maan said... thumare favourite hatyaar thumare yeh azooo... 😳

@6:09... scene changes to canada.. Who cares...πŸ˜†πŸ€’

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Richa...
Those pics...πŸ˜ƒ