OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
@Sia
I know, once I saw Maan in pink I couldn't control my phillings, so had to come.   
I told that I will be more active from now on as my favorite days in Geet have just started...

And coming to strawberry chocolate, that's what came to my mind when I saw him in pink. And strawberry and chocolate is considered to be the most seductive combo, so I can't help it 😳Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
@Richa
Thanks for the pic, 🤗 now I can't concentrate on work
😡

Episode 47:
Another hit and miss.I guess they are not familiar with the idea of meeting normally.Geet either prefers to bump into Maan
or fall in his muscular arms.😉Here we see our pink doll completely missing her chance of doing either of that because of her stupid bag.
Sasha-Adi-Pinky scene was nice.I completely adored Adi in this episode😳.Sasha is so harsh on pinky(watch out sweety u r
talking to the future SIL of MSK).Oh and Adi-Pinky are the second best couple after Maaneet😳.Loved their interaction.

Adi is maha impressed with Geet's philosophical jawabs👏.No wonder after working with baba Maan Singh Khurana and listening to his pravachans everyday,one tends to act under his influence.hey now we can have competition btwn them to see who is better at this preaching thing.and we can keep adi as the judge.Although I feel he will be maha biased towards MSK,given the kind of chemistry they share..

Ok Ok back on track.Adi and sasha having tu tu main main regarding geet.Sasha comes up with a brilliant point that Geet doesnt wear good clothes(disclaimer:in her opinion) which is why she wont fit in.Now i would really like to visit an office where the only qualification required is wearing mini and micromini skirts.kya zamaana hai..Anyways another point she brings up is of MSK not coming to office regularly.(are ussi k liye to Adi wants to hire Geet.Ek baar use hire karke to dekho MSK,din kya raat bhi office mein hi bitaye.)And our Geet gets the JOB.Hurray...
Geet doesnt want to take the job because it would be wrong..(I told you naa that maan and geet can give tough competitions
to each other in the pravachans department.).Anyways Pinky convinces Geet to leave and both go to the Canadian embassy.
Pinky "fools" the security guard so geet can get in(because as i already mentioned asking for information directly is too
"normal".)
Cut to Maan stepping out of his car and he is headed towards the embassy too.Now they can BUMP into each other properly..
ye episode samaapt..

Hope i made sense..sorry for being late..got caught up with my assignments..
 Nirvi U were missing his pink shirt so much that I had to post  it haan actually  pink shirt pics come tomorrow.😉

Episode 48:

aage:

Maan steps out of his car(again??kal hi to utara tha..chaddo).Geet walks towards the information desk and the guy asks for her passport.Now why do i need to have a passport to ask queries??jeeez..The guy at the enquiry desk is so rude.bechari Geet,she is shown the door.But our sherni is determined to find her raasta.little did she know that her raasta was coming to her at that very moment..aaand yes..they bump.told you they like it this way.(and me too)😳.
Ohhh Maan,you are relived on seeing her.but his gussa is not far away.That taunting tone never seems to leave him.and he
wants, no, demands to know what she is doing in the canadian embassy.(oye she has every right to be there but sadly the desk wala doesnt agree with me.Kya karen??)
Maan and Geet have their little conversation(oh they are so cute even when they fight)Maan walks away .geet has her
flashbacks which are interjected with Maan's preachings(oh no Msk seems to be winning the preaching competition.!!)
Geet meets pinky outside,pinky asks geet why she isnt saying anything.geet replies saying 'ab bolungi.'(oh no!adi hired geet
because she kept quiet.and now she decides to speak..adi beta tu toh gaya😆)
And her goes my girl.way to go geet.(yess the competition is still on Mr.Khurana)
Cut to Dev and company discussing about noorani.(i think thats the word!)
Geet's entry in her new house.Pinky's dad having hard time recognising geet.And as they have big ghar,big rooms,kitchen
not forgetting the sofas,geet gets her little home and family.  

OMG Maan in pink😉!!He gets a call from someone and they discuss something about helping someone.Maan breaks the glass and is about to clean it when he spots the taveez in the kitchen drawer(in the kitchen??)whats that taveez doing sitting in Maan's kitchen? we have the journey of the taveez being played.(now wheres my popcorn?)
Geet getting ready for her first day at office.beta jab interview itna accha tha toh pehla din to exciting hoga hi.geet
comes in the living room to find pinky and her dad praying.Pinky's dad says it is very easy to please god but not the boss.(Sir jab boss Msk ho toh all geet has to do is look at him with her doe eyes aur bas kaam khatam!).
Pinky introduces geet to DD..dhak dhak..(which is so apt becoz every time he is present my dil goes mmm.)
Dadi sends her 'always' smiling servant to inform Maan that she wants to have breakfast with him.But Maan is not in the mood
and hence rushes to the office.Bechari geet,she thinks her boss wont be present in the office.Well there's gonna be a surprise for both of them.
Kal:
Its time for their second favourite type meeting..
I covered Maan's stylish entry in the last episode so I'll continue with Geet's experience at the embassy. I felt so bad for her, she's so innocent yet confused & lost at the same time. Jeez, you'd think the people who work there would have been trained to be a lot nicer to people in general. Pft.

Omg omg, this will sound so crazy but I totally love the first few moments of their bumping, they say nothing at first but their eyes convey it all. The way Maan looks at Geet, disbelief flashes across his face then Geet looks surprised & then that epic side shot of them looking shocked at each other's presence, and back to Maan whose expression changes & he now looks relieved somehow to see she's okay as he has flashbacks of what happened in HP.

But our soft Maan doesn't last for long as he launches straight into more assumptions about Geet & her boyfriend - gosh he's really hung up with her 'boyfriend' isn't he? Do I sense a little bit of the green eyed monster coming out there, Mr Khurana? *wink wink*

Geet's eyes blew me away, they are spitting fire! & even though they're brimming with tears, she's determined not to make herself seem weak in front of Maan.

And that parting shot of Maan leaving as Geet watches him go is reversed foreshadowing, because we all know that Maan stands by Geet throughout rather than leave her.
But then again, this makes me doubt whether the CVs had initially planned a Maaneet separation quite early into the Delhi track if this kind of foreshadowing was going on within 2 days of the Delhi track starting... (& it happens again in the KH dance when their hands slide away)

Anyways, Geet comes out more determined than ever to live her life by her terms & stick by her child. So she didn't achieve anything at the embassy, but her visit there (esp her encounter with Maan) reinforced her desire to start a new life.

Ugh, Dev & his annoying family. I only liked the mother, ish, because she had some sort of a conscience for the mistake she committed.

I love Manchanda's warm character, its defo the type of parental figure Geet needs after her experience with her strict family in HP. Pinky's relationship with her father is so lovely, & it is sort of similar to Geet's relationship with her father, as in he was the one who was always there for her, but Mohinder wasn't as lively as Manchanda (well who could be if they lived with Darjee & oye lover Brij)

Maan's pink shirt! Oh I could write a whole essay on him & his pink shirt itself but I'll avoid rambling - I'll only say that he looks just gorgeous in casual wear (showcasing that perfect chest, MSK knows how to enhance his assets)

I think we can all assume that Maan has issues with his siblings, & he's talking about helping Dev out. But I wasn't really paying attention to the dialogues - more to his lovely slender fingers!

The taveez which miraculously jumps from Maan's jeep to his cupboard again reminds him of Geet & the inevitable bond they share, of which they're both unaware of at this moment.

I actually laughed when Geet praised Manchanda's voice as they prayed then he turned around to turn the player off, LOL! Geet was looking so beautiful in green - she will clearly catch a certain someone's eye in KC...

Maan's aloofness as he sits alone in his outhouse explores the strained relationship he has with his family & how he prefers to be left alone. The servant made me laugh, clearly he's Dadima's chamcha as he refuses to accept anything else other than for Maan to agree to meet Dadi.

I love Maan's swag as he enters his office, clearly he only went to escape Dadima but I'm glad he did as it paves the way for a most beautiful Maaneet moment.

loved Maan's entry a lot ,their bumping at the embassy ,i felt Maan had no problem with Geet  he was little disturbed as he thought she had a BF ,he looked so smart in pink shirt 😉 ,the taveez again made us think that Maan would help Geet again .
EPISODE 49

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_trOkEThUg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq1PYG-eSAU&feature=watch_response[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (-bhootni-)

Recap: Geet is thrown out of the office and there she bumps into Maan who taunts her that she is now going to run away to Canada with her boyfriend. Geet says that you don't know anything about me but he answers back that he doesn't care. Geet promises herself that she will do what she wants now and prays to God to show her the right way.

Shamat time

Everyone is freaked out when they see Maan coming acting all cool but angry and think why is he here so early (lmao they have a siren that rings when he comes in apparently it didn't today). Sasha the meanie and her sidekick are mixing up the files so Geet is all confused! 😡 um...who is Adi again? Anyways Sasha wants to Geet to get caught so MK (arre Maan Khurana) will kill...sorry kick her out along with Adi! MK comes into his office and asks Sasha why the office is so empty...the sidekick continues to talk about him not knowing that he is right there. Maan asks about his new secretary and Sasha replies that she is not here yet...Maan is pissed and asks her to tell the secretary to organize a meeting ASAP. He wants to meet everyone in 15 mins! Sasha's sidekick talks about Maan's hotness (lol like everyone here :P) but changes her words wondering how he is here so soon when she notices Sasha's expression. Um...not sure if she said My Khurana or Mike Khurana...anyways Sasha says that he doesn't follow anyone's rule that's why he is always on the top.

Arrival of the new girl

Geet comes in with who I am guessing is Adi...a girl asks who she is and Geet's friend replies that she is office's new secratery...Geet is worried and is looking around but her friend tells her to stop looking and walk. While Sasha and her sidekick are smirking that Geet is late but her friend says nope she is right on time 9am! Sasha taunts should I give her an award for coming in early? Sidekick tells Geet that DD has already asked about her and is very angry...it was your first day and you're late honey! Geet replies that she is right on time! Sasha (wait why does she hate Geet...what is her problem anyways?)...says that this office's time runs on MK's time...Adi tries to interupt but Sasha indicates her to shush it! Nvm I don't think that girl is adi...oops!

Anyways, Sasha tells Geet to call a meeting ASAP! MK wants everyone in the conference room in 15 mins! Geet asks what is HOD (even I want to know that!)...Sasha's sidekick is about to reply but crazy Sasha madamji shushes her up! Your time starts now! Sasha and her sidekick walk away as her sidekick keeps on apologizing to her madamji. Geet is highly worried! She wonders who HODs are and decides to look at her desk to see if there is a list there.

Search for the list

Geet is highly worried and is also calling her friend to find out...but she isn't picking it up! She can't find any list on the desk. ooo I found out what her name is!! Pinky! Anyways...I am guessing the RNBDJ is Adi shocks Geet when he starts to laugh out of no where (creepy to the max!) He informs her that the entire list of HODs is on MK's desk. Geet with her crying eyes...say ji? Aww Adi says that MK has called for a meeting...I thought no one would have told you...there is a list of all of them on MK's desk with all the numbers. Geet thanks him! 😆 and he continues to laugh his creepy but sweet laugh. He says it's kk...I am in a hurry MK is here...just relax! He laughs again before leaving while Geet gives him a forced smile! Geet starts to leave in a hurry and almost knocks down the building model. She sets it right and prays to her God. Geet walks into Maan's room as the music plays in the background...she looks around and is hesititent to walk in. She starts to look through the file and accidently drops a picture frame.  Maan is showing walking toward the room as well...she picks up the photo frame without looking at it (um...why does the dude has his one picture right on his desk...hm..)...Maan is still walking constantly looking at his watch...wondering to himself why the secretary isn't here yet...while his office employees are really scared of him *rolls her eyes*. Anyways, Geet finally finds the list and starts to walk backwards *why? no one knows!* and guess what happens??

Takar!!!!
Seriously how predicable!!!

Bahone ke Darmayaan takraar horayi hai!

Geet ends up falling in Maan's arm as the papers she was holding have a flight in the air...they both look at each other ...with shocked...or maybe surprised or maybe mezmerized look. After a staring contest of 10 mins..even more...he picks her up and moves her 10 feet away from himself. Geet says aap and Maan has no manners (lol kidding) and says tum! even here! Geet has an angry expression as Maan continues with why are...but Geet shushes him. Don't say a word! Whenever you have found an opportunity you have taunted me but not anymore ...I am not going to hear a word against you...especially in my office! Maan says your office? Geet replies yes...I am MK's secretary. Maan has oohhh kind of an expression. Geet continues that don't mess with me...before I call the security...leave right now! Get out! Everyone in the office hear it and wonder who was it? Adi replies that it sounded like a girl...but no one besides sir can talk that loudly in his office...they all rush to see what's going on.

Abb aayi shaamat

Maan folds his hands and says I won't go...Geet is preplexed. Adi in the background is trying to tell her to don't say anything but Geet only has her eyes on Maan. Geet says who are you to do whatever you like? Maan smirks and says that you'll find out soon! Geet replies that she does not want to know anything! I am telling you to get out! This is my boss's cabin and no one is allowed to come here...anyways...they continue until Maan announces

The boss you're talking about is ME!!!

Geet is shocked and says that his name is MK...and Maan replies that I am Maan Khurana! Geet is shocked to the max while Sasha is smirking!

Dev's emotional blackmail

Dev's mom wakes up with a jerk and sees Dev looking at her...she asks him why hasn't he slept yet and he replies that you know everything and you're still acting anjaan. Dev wants to talk to Nainatra but his mom says not right now...she'll contact you. He insists that he has to talk to Nainatra...and he is really sorry for whatever he has done! Anyways their conversation eventually ends.

Back to Maan yelling

He asks her how dare she comes to his office...who has given you this job? Sasha replies that it was Adi and there is a flashback of him signing the appointment letter. Geet is crying...Sasha wants him to kick Geet out but Adi requests him to give her a chance. She is a nice girl sir! Maan is just plain angry! Geet says that it wasn't Adi's fault...it was my fault! I didn't know you were this company's boss...you just came achanak. Maan in anger replies that you gave an interview here and even started working without knowing who your boss is! There is nothing more stupid than this! Geet cries that she was only doing her work...but Maan yells back at her! He wants to kick her out...while Sasha encourages him. Geet continues to cry...as Sasha talks bad about her...meh! Anyways Maan declares that I am starting to believe that you plan on meeting me everytime...it's not a coincidence. Did you by chance knew that this was my company and you wanted me to help you? Geet replies that you can say anything you want about my work but you have no right to talk about my character. Geet's eyes are filled again and for a minute it seems as if Maan is melting but instead he says...oh your most favourite weapon...your tears! You're not going to change...if somebody yells at you...you're going to start crying right there! There is a phone call...Maan declares secratery's job is to attend the phone...do you want me to do that as well? (awww!!). Sasha is speechless as Geet still crying attend the phone! It's pinky on the other side! She goes on and on...Maan wonders why she isn't saying anything? Anyways...Pinky finds out that boss is right there..

Sasha asks her to put the phone down if her one sided converstation is over...Geet finally puts the phone down and tells Maan that there is someone here to see you sir...waiting for you in the meeting room. Maan smirks and says thank you! Though he warns her that the matter is still not over! Everyone else walks away...as Geet continues to cry!

Dev's place

Kamya scares her mom...well unintentionally and then asks about Nainatra and wonders why she went there! She declares that she must have gone to fix Geet...her mom yells not to take Geet's name ever!

More crying

Ughh stupid voice change! Anyways Geet is worried that Maan won't let her continue her job and is worried! She doesn't want to leave the job since she has to survive! She is crying thinking what if Maan kicks her out...she is worried that she doesn't know what to do!

Precap: Dev apologizes to Maan for all the trouble...a car stops and I guess Dadi is here!

I'll never wear of the thrill that washes over me when I watch these episodes - yup my heart sears when those moronic embassy officials shoo moi dear,lil Geet off - that confused,helpless look of Geet who's still determined to get to the roots of the matter really struck me.

OK-more coming on later...

I'll be going for a dinner break- read a few takes & really enjoyed all of POVs of re-living the GHSP-experience & penning our experience maniacally😃