OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
This episode was a perfect build-up for Geet's job as a secretary in MSK's office 😳😳

From this episode onwards only ,I knew that Adi-Geet-Pinky will form an awesome team together in the office while Sasha-Tasha r going to b these typical vamps on the opposite side πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...The whole process of Geet getting the job by accident was rather funny but then this is daily soap and u do need such accidental miracles to start the love story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..

What I loved the most here was MSK actually asks both Sasha and Adi regarding Geet  and even though MSK was shown hving more trust on Sasha in such intelligent matters ,but here he gives more importance to Adi's opinion on Geet and opts for Adi's decision to give her a chance 😳...

I totally loved the bonding that Geet shared with Pinky and her father ...very cute and informal types ..something which she has always missed in her own family 😭😳..

I think tomorrow we r going to see Maaneet first confrontation in Delhi in the Canada Embassy and then later in office when MSK will b wearing the famous pink shirt πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..

This episode was a cute filler and a good build up for the coming office track ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
So Geet does manage to impress Adi with her..less Corporate-related but more melo-dramatic answers...πŸ˜†I felt Sasha was more practical...anyways..story has to progress further..the mis-understanding or goof-up by Adi..Sasha..ends in Geet having a job in a MNC as the Boss's secretary..that too right on the first day. must say Geet is extremely lucky !!!! πŸ˜Š

Adi sir's point no.1 was interesting.. Yeh ladki Boss ke liye perfect hai..πŸ˜†he said Boss and not Job was interesting !!! what choice of words!!! It also showed that he knew MSK very well..In fact much better than others..he knows that though MSK is strict..he respects hard work.. and most of all..Honest ppl..😊Adi did see that trait in Geet..must say Adi has a good sense of jugdement of ppl..no doubt he is Maan's fav..coz MSK went with Adi 's decision rather than sasha's..😊

OMG !!! Adi sir got so excited when Maan agreed..he wanted to hug him..πŸ˜†I love Adi !!!! πŸ˜Š

Next epi..Canada embassy takkar !!! πŸ˜†
episode 46 -Geet moves away from her family ,she left her family behind who tried to kill her. she wanted to live her life in her own way,for her & her child.She was confident that she can live for her child she wants nobody. But that decision was not easy for geet. while going to delhi leaving hoshiyarpur she still remember those cute moments with her father,mother & brother but she want to come over it.  Before leaving hoshiyapur she go to policestation to sign as witness. geet's father gives her a bag but geet firmly tells the inspector to inform her dad that she has left. Her mantra for life was whatever challenge it is,may be difficult but if we try to do it whole heartedly &with confidence ,success is definite.
  she has denied to be their child but her father had few restrictions which he could not overcome but he regretted everytime whenever something happened to geet. now also he tried to help her by asking one of his old friend to take care of her without telling that he has asked to do so. Delhi introduction oh wow picky with chips come to pick up geet with a pic. & finally finds her. finally destiny again bring geet & maan to the same place & that is KHURANA construction where pinky works.
  MSK is the boss of that company. First on seeing sasha I felt oh no  hawt architect inbetween geet & maan. Sasha was confused with MSK's attitude where he cares for people who helped him & sasha takes advantage of their family relations with khurana family & become bossy  with whole staff. contrast ADi whose father was also an employee of khurana construction was always helping MSK wid business.& maintained the distance of boss &subordinate , tasha πŸ˜† she know shasha very well. she want to call shasha by her name & show her that she is also employee like her but her bossy nature & relation wid khurana family  made her always coreect her calling Mam.
  OMG hawwtest boss EMESSKEY wid his trend setting entry was fabulous. Liked his strict boss nature & drool worthy qualities . No wonder people called him Dhak-Dhak.I liked Adi bumped inn & stammered about the file.

Episode47- Oh wow may be this is called destiny.  Pinky gets a call from the office about a file, while picking up geet from the bustand.  Geet is desperate to go Canadian embassy to find  details about dev but  Pinky takes her the office & ask geet to wait. She just miss msk while she bend for her bag.  Drive for secretary post,& list is to be finalysed after interviews.  Sasha bumps geet  &Here a perfect MU between Geet adi & sasha can be seen. Perfect execution. Geet is interviewed & she thinks it was for stepping in into the office. Adi Surely a eligible person recognise hard work & suitable secretary to his bossπŸ˜† It has to be her. Maan pretends as if he didn't hear both sasha & adi but He intelligently finds the way out. Ohh geet is surprised with her appointment letter but  I liked Pinky's happy go lucky nature. Geet is concerned for Pinky's job but actually she realises she needs it to survive. Picky takes her to canadian embassy ,I like the way she try to chill out geet & does believe her though she don't tell why she want to go in. But she manages  the security guard. I liked The BG music when Geet enters the embassy thinking She will not leave dev without punishing him. Tomorrow Iam expecting a super bump guys in the embessy .πŸ˜‰

Ok today i am not gonna do atake on the epi... instead i am gonna do a small thesis on GC as Maan Singh Khurana...πŸ˜‰ GC is very good in giving small small details... πŸ‘πŸ˜³

the Ishara he made to make Adi sit...πŸ˜ƒ
and the way he looked at Sasha.. when she said the girl(Geet) is so down market...πŸ˜›
the way he kept his leg downa nd leaned forward to sign the papers...😎
the way he looked at his watch before leaving the cabin...😍
And the way he do that ishara of Hi/Bye while leaving the office...πŸ˜†
the look he gave when Adi stopped him by holding his hands...πŸ˜‰
And the killer look he gave to Adi...☺️
follwed by that smrink...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Haaiii..😍 i am all fallen for Maan Singh Khurana all Again...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Bechaari Pinky her holiday had to be cut short so she could come to KC & give a file... I always wanted a side track of the Adi-Pinky love story... but then again I also loved AdiMaan ;) (what is it about Adi that makes him suitable with everyone?! Even Adi-Sasha go well when I think about it...)

I'm getting distracted now with his love life LOL. Moving on, poor Geet gets stereotyped by the ever modern Sasha who wastes no time in judging her. This proves how Geet, a Punjaban girl at heart, clearly stands out amongst the busy modern life of Delhi - but this is also what makes her stand out so much (esp in our Maan's eyes, wink wink)

I loved how Adi unwillingly threw her a lifeline & is the level headed one between him & Sasha. I particularly loved how they're always at loggerheads because of their contrasting views. Geet must be confused & will assume that all job interviews are this easy (if only!)

Forget Maan being our HP philosopher with his words of wisdom to Geet, Adi seems to have taken up the role now as he points out how Geet is the perfect secretary for Maan (major hints there)

Ohhh Maan, how perfect you look just sitting there chilling with the file. Sasha surely got a figuritive slap when Maan refused to listen to her, took Adi's advice & made the decision to allow Geet into his office (& his life)

Geet just looks so adorable & innocent when she tries to tell them about the appointment letter - but kuri why do you complain, you got a job right in the palm of your hands, that too alongside your best friend forever Maan Singh Khurana.

Ok seriously now - how is Maan immune to bright pink?! Is he colourblind? Surely no usual employee who works at KC wears bright pink that he wouldn't be suspicious of the shalwar kameez clad girl walking in front of him. Maybe he's too lost in thoughts of a certain someone... not even realising that the certain someone is walking in front of him herself...

Bless AdiMaan! Adi is intimidated by Maan & clearly has a lot of respect for him - & their almost kiss OMG LOL! Loved their little chori chupke bromance ;) Loved Maan's amused smirk after Adi *kuch kuch hota hai*

All Pinky can think about is her hot dudes, bless her. But Geet has her own battle on her mind, her battle for justice, & I liked how this was portrayed as the forefront of her thoughts even though she's in a different city now. & As usual Maan makes his stylish entry from his sleek car, still & forever looking hot hot.

Eagerly excited for their confrontation tomorrow

My takes for the next few days are going to be short and probably late. I am just having the craziest week so you will have to excuse me. Also, I am saying it now that I will probably be late for today's episode so anyone is welcome to post it in my place when you are ready to start analysing! πŸ˜ƒ

Now on to the episode. For me this was Adi's episode through and through. I loved his characterisation and the way he is shown so sweet to Geet and Pinky, handling a condescending Sasha and dealing with an angry, temperamental Maan. Here we see of all the people in the office, Adi is closest to Maan and knows what he really wants. And for some reason it occurs to him that the lost little girl in the shocking pink salwar is just the thing. Little does he know that he is not only choosing the perfect secretary for Maan but the perfect EVERYTHING for Maan.

Adi knows that Maan wants someone hardworking, outward image notwithstanding, honest, loyal and someone who can stand her own ground. I think the fact that Geet looked Sasha straight in the eye and answered with a confident "ji haan" when Sasha tauntingly asked about her clothes made an impression on Adi. But the one mistake he made is thinking that Geet doesn't talk. 🀣 That one error in judgment is going to make Maan's life miserable pretty soon.

I also liked when Sasha argued that Maan was never in town. Honey, that is going to change pretty soon! Geet exerts a calming, settling influence on him long before their romance really materialises. Also it showed that Sasha was looking for a secretary that pleased her while Adi was looking for a secretary for Maan.

I also loved the scene with Maan and Sasha in MK's office. He was so COOL. I was totally salivating over his nonchalant attitude and all the gestures and head jerks that Pennu so beautifully summed up. In the end he listens carefully to both Sasha and Adi and shows it by his statements to each of them, telling Sasha that he never compromises and Adi that he only hires hardworking people. But clearly, hardworking trumps fashion sense (or lack thereof according to Sasha) and Maan chooses to go with Adi's judgment.

Finally, I loved the Adi-Maan bump. Maan clearly has a huge soft spot for Adi because Adi knows him well but never uses that fact to get anywhere or respect Maan less. He respects and fears Maan as much as if he was a lower employee and not an indispensable cog in the system. I think Maan likes this respect and humility and in turn trusts Adi's opinions implicitly.

I LOLed when Pinky called Geet "jhoot bole kawa types" πŸ˜† Humour, romance, righteousness...Barry can do it all!
@ Fozia :

True..how can Maan miss that bright pink colur in the midst of those white..peach..pastel colours and that to walking right in front of him??? πŸ˜• also more irritating was that Maan looking in all 360 degrees except in front !!! I mean... come on...πŸ˜†

@ Pennu :

Nice thesis..😊 
Can somebody volunteer and post the episode, since Sammy is going to be late
I will give a short take on Episode no.48 today 😳...

Best scene of the episode was Maaneet confrontation for the first time in Delhi in Canada Embassy 😳...I liked how MSK comes across a more strong and determined Geet this time 😳...MSK thought he will hv the upperhand with his typical taunts but she gives it back to him in her own sherni style 😎...both Maan and Geet looked absolutely delicious in white and pink combo 😳

I also liked how Geet mentally prepared herself for a new life with a new job next morning πŸ‘πŸ‘...Pinky-Geet bnonding was amazing during those days ...😳...even though we had seen so many boss-secretary love stories ,but what worked for Geet ,was its execution and the sizzling chemistry between both the leads πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³...

I dont remember exactly ..but I feel Maaneet next confrontation in green and pink will come tomorrow ...😳😳...oh well its one of my favourite scenes when Geet falls in Maan's arms and gives him that innocent look and Maan almost gets lost in her deep beautiful eyes 😳😳...GC looked yummy in pink shirt and DD looked like an angel in green suit 😳😳...

I remember during these episodes ,I badly wanted Dev and family to never return back to India for another 1 year at least πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Guys Iam posting the VU & WU of 48th episode.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG9ilBcE16U&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago