OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Welcome  eternally_yours ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ happy to know that you are lovingt he takes and analysis done here... (sorry don't know your name...)
What I love is that all of the sudden the track went from being really serious to light-hearted...the transition was perfect by interjecting Pinky (the bubbliest of them all). 

DD portrayed a young girl who leaves her family behind and the melancholy that is associated with leaving her family behind (minus Brij of course) perfectly. 

I think Maan entry has been discussed so not going to spend so much time on it. Just want to mention that prior to Delhi, we knew MSK was rich and someone who had power, but his entry with entourage really was done to bring forth the domination this guy possessed over everything.  From his walking to his clothes to his attitude was meant to reflect the POWER and GC did amazing job at it.

Introduction of new characters was again to bring in the office environment and it gave clear indication that somehow the story in future will involve them.

Cannot wait for the bumping of Maaneet tomorrow
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh! I forgot to mention my name.SILLY ME!!
I m prachi...
@Prachi: Welcome aboard! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am really glad you like reading the (and your implication that Barney Stinson would approve) and I hope to hear more of your views on the episodes to come!

And sure you can call me Sam. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Pennu: Please enlighten me on this protein thing because I mean I have a vague idea of what it is all about but I would like to hear the whole story, with ALL the details. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Lily! Missed you! Please don't disappear again! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
Awesome thread ๐Ÿ‘
re-living Geet's moments again ๐Ÿ˜ dreamyyy โ˜บ๏ธ
Ahh, fInally Delhi days are here...
Have been waiting for this for long, HP story is too intense for me to handle..
I'll try to be more regular now..
Especially for our hot hot Maan...

Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
@Samana- Cross my heart - I won't disappear again ,honestly have missed discussing with all of you !!
EPISODE 47

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2BqCKmKJ70[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (md410)

Part 1: Lost hi Lost

Typical dragging type incident. Geet and Mann crosses each other in his office without seeing any one. Geet bends to pick her bag up, when Mann walks out from there ( mann looking dashing๐Ÿ˜ƒ, Role does suit guru, no wonder Rosh jumping๐Ÿคฃ). Saasha tells pinky she is the one who saved her job. adi asks candidates list those are coming for secretary's interview ( abe dumbo geet is waiting out side go hire her๐Ÿคช) Clumsy pinky has hard time to find list, when saasha yells at her that whether it's trash can or drawer ( well modern Bhumi looks way too good here, but attitude is same, right rosh). Back at corridor geet wondering where is pinky and she starts walking ( meri maa stand where you are she will come there or else you will miss her๐Ÿคช) Finally pinky gets the list and adi tells her to go and enjoy her off. After saasha, adi left pinky realized geet is waiting for her ( no she already starts walking she is lost now, kya kho kho khel rahe ho yaar)

Geet looking for pinky when saasha bumps to her and gives disgusted look. Saasha asks her if she is coming from uzbekistaan and does not know hindi ( hahah, why not from US those people do not know hindi either) Adi thinks she has come for interview; they take her to board room with out giving her chance to speak ( aaya majaa geet phasi na ab).  Start asks her name, she is about to tell full name but stops at first, he asks geet what and  she goes in FB and then firmly tells only geet ( yeah adi for now geet only later she will be khuraana, maan himself will let you know๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰) He asks about her education she tells she was doing BA, saasha jums in convo and says yeah where you did bahanji fashion course ( interesting never knew about that course).Geet asks him why these questioning to her. He replies for security reason ( OMG now all are going to use these phrase every where for security reason tell this that  etc what rubbish) Geet wonders for 5 mnts so much security question ( oh ask us what security check is. I stopped flying coz of these) Finally she decides to answer as this is question of pinky's job ( no ma'm this will give you a job of staying very close, very near to your own Mann๐Ÿคฃ) 

Geet tells she came today only from Hoshiyaarpur.  adi tries to make convo by saying oh from Punjab and tells saasha let him handle (can not you see adi?? Saasha sees  potential GF of maan in her๐Ÿ˜›)  adi asks about her family gets to know she is all alone. He goes further that does she know how big Delhi is??? Geet says in low voice for her city matters, and to find new path one has to walk alone. He is amazed and says delhi is very fast she says does not matter if one is determine will sure reach at destination no matter how much hurdles are in between( saasha tut oh gayi. Yeh ladki will take mann, already they met) Saasha is annoyed star laughs in funny way ( he reminds me funny character in Ugly Beety, forget his name)

Saasha storms off. Geet asks for pinky to him he says stay here she is busy and follows saasha. Saasha tells adi she is not fit, but adi replies she speaks a little, so good for our boss, saasha annoyingly says but he hardly shows up to office ( aayega aayega once he will see geet then will come daily.) and  I am the one who will be dealing with her on daily basis. Now pinky in dhoondo geet mission. Where at maan's office saasha and adi argue how unfit geet will be. Adi asks to have a look on geet's details ( abe what you know he knows her 5 pushte๐Ÿคฃ). Maan asks to saasha why is she unfit and to adi why is she fit. Saasha says she will not be able to handle corporate world where adi has point that she is very seedhi saadhi and these type people are very hard working and honest in addition she will put 100% of her in work.  Finally mann agrees to give her job ( yeh toh hona hi tha, varna rosh jaake kanchi ko maarti๐Ÿคฃ he signs her appointment letter of course without reading details in fact he covers her name with his hand. ( irony is geet had signed her property in his name and he is signing now her appointment letter).

Pinky finds geet in danger zone aka close to boss's office. Geet explains to her what happen with her. Pinky thinks she will loose her job. Geet feeling very bad ( naa do not. you will get job here) those two are about to go when adi comes and tells she got the job,he asks pinky to get her details. Geet is shocked tries to say no but he does not listen hands her letter ( Oh man I want such employer, me struggling for job, market is still down๐Ÿ˜†) He leaves geet denies to have job, tells pinky this is wrong but pinky blackmails her saying take it to save her job, and change topic by asking if she does not want to go to embassy. They leave again misses maan( hahah I'm sure they will meet in his office geet having note pad for dictation aur tab maan will have shock of his life). Adi apologize to mann for his argument with saasha and tells will never happen again ( nanan plese stand for geet when mann is not there, varna yeh saasha toh use uda degi)

Part 2: Embassy ya road side tea stall๐Ÿ˜•

Pinky brings geet in front of embassy ( oops it looks like tea stall). Pinky asks geet if she wants to go to Canada then she should find matchmaker and marry a NRI. Geet lost in FB with Dev, Pinky asks her tell the reason why is she so wanting to go in. Geet tells her she can not tell her any thing. Pinky says can you jump the wall, geet confused, pinky says see my jalva . she goes banaao fool security guard saying she is reporter and wants to take his picture while she signal geet to enter ( foolish ever thing to show. No way can anyone get this way to any embassy. Just misleading๐Ÿคช) Geet walking in side the embassy, where as out side maan coming out of his car murmuring this can be done over phone what is the point calling to embassy ( abe oye tu kya koi President of india or Canada hai kya??? Yeh TV vale bhi na kya bevkoof banaate hai public ko, embassy nahi hua zoo ho gaya) screen splits between geet and maan

Precap: New beginning

Geet telling herself life has given one more chance to her, so she will lead her life her way. ( naa life has given handsome guy to be potential BF becoming eventually your hubby, bhool ja dev ko, he was just a pretty face with glasses๐Ÿคฃ)

Geet episode 47:

I love Aadi. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณSweet and simple.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I have the same look on my face like Pinky๐Ÿ˜ not as much for his cuteness but his good heart. But as far as the interview goes how come I don't get to attend such interviews where I am the sole applicant, I give some philosophical answers ( I would have rolled my eyes too Sasha style  if I had heard answers like Geet's) and then before I even think of leaving the premises I am offered the job๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก. Geet tusi kitni lucky ho.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Of course Aadi recognized the determination, the strength, the simplicity and earnestness in Geet's character when he went out of the way in recommending Geet.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Geet's clothes didn't look half as bad as Sasha made them out to be.๐Ÿ˜ฒ Oh Sasha if only you had hung around long enough you would have definitely seen our behenji clothes designer dress up our Geet and then you would have realized how pretty Geet's present clothes actually are. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†When Sasha mocks her it was sad to see Geet remember that particular scene when NT too puts her down in a similar way.

And though Maan may look like he treats Aadi and Sasha the same I think he trusts Aadi's instincts better bcos he knows of his good heart. I don't know why Pinky should lose her job just bcos Sasha and Adi mistook Geet for an applicant. ๐Ÿ˜•Anyway how else would she have joined KC. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am not really clear as to how Geet is planning to bring Dev to justice by visiting the Canadian Embassy.๐Ÿ˜• Maybe she is trying to track him with the number. Will have to wait and see.

One lone security man in the embassy is very hard to believe but I did not know why she should sneak in.๐Ÿ˜• There are info counters in most such places for people who need information alone? Also why does MSK need body guards when we have already seen he can defend himself from sword yiedling thugs and that too for a routine visit to the embassy. And the way they use their walkie talkies like he was some fat politician or something (God forbid). Arey logic thoo bhag kyoon nahi jaatha jub hotha hai magic?๐Ÿ˜‰ (Forget logic enjoy magic๐Ÿ˜†.)And 2 morrow they bump into each other .

You waited for every moment to unfold -just to find Maaneet crossing paths again (or rather having their paths "collide" into each other -always do they bump into each other post their fave game of "hide and seek").

Moi -"highlight of the epi-moment" -has to be the interview -all those replies were a big-time indication of future course of Geet,plus the way Adi -built the rapport with Geet was heartening though they were met by sasha's curt counter attacks.

May I just say I love the understated way Adi deals with Sasha's high & mighty airs -I honestly enjoy those tiffs.

Infact (as I might be telling for the umpteenth time) I love the entire office scenes - rarely did I feel as light hearted as I did when watch the ensemble cast of the office-comic capers.

The misunderstood situations - like "security enquiry","job interview" and that impossible breakthrough in the embassy was enjoyable though my heart beat a trifle faster -for Geet knowing of Dev's whereabouts & possible Manneet-bumping.

The entire write-up posted with epi was fun-really conjured the reactions at those time & what was to happen๐Ÿ˜†