Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
it was an awesome epi..πŸ‘ i wished to see more punches and hit of Brij by the police...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Simply loved the way they took him..πŸ‘. and that Sherni look Geet gave...πŸ˜ƒ Wow maza aagaya...πŸ‘

So noW she is heading towards Delhi...hmmm...πŸ˜‰
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Samama nice analysis ,it was too emotional ,i had tears in my eyes while watching this episode ,i hated Darji & Brij to the core ,loved the way Geet told everything done by her family in front of the crowd ,she had become a sherni by this time listening to some of Maan's advice.
i had not taken any serial so serious as i did with this one .
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This was the last episode of GHSP in HP after which the Delhi track starts 😳😳..One of the most powerful episode of Sherni Geet Handa in action ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/..

After GHSP ended ,I always wished that when Geet exposed Brij in front of entire HP crowd ,Maan was there to witness it all 😳😳 ;Then he would hv been so proud of his Sherni wife in the future 😳...Even though later in the hum-tum episode ,Geet does tell Maan about how she punished Brij by putting him in jail but well Maan was never there to witness it with his own eyes πŸ˜”...I m saying this because whenever Maan did some herogiri ,Geet always saw it with her own eyes and was impressed with his mahaanta πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but when Geet did this huge thing of not only putting Brij behind bars but also exposing him in front of entire society ,Maan was not there to witness this daredevilry of this girl ...That time when I saw this episode I was like one day when Dev will b exposed and Geet will b giving him similar punishment ,Maan will b there to witness it πŸ˜ƒ but damn the CVs never really showed us Dev getting any punishments but instead he was made a saint and the cutest Devar for Geet later on 😑😑😑...

Anyways coming to the episode ,DD was outstanding in this scene and everything from her costume which was torn to her  hair to her overall look without any make-up was just perfect ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ;Barry as usual did a brilliant job with the dialogues πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..For the first time I witnessed something like this on small screen where a female lead actually shows the courage to openly expose her culprit in front of entire crowd without any fear and actually achieving success in it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ;I loved how everyone from the police to the entire crowd not only believed Geet's words but also gave her full support by dragging Brij in a humiliating manner all the way to the police van πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Handa Family still kept showing their hypocrisy by asking Geet to go away and never come back but well I will say that was really a blessing in disguise for our Sherni Handa woh later goes on to find a new peaceful life and true love in Delhi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

What was a bit upsetting though was ,Brij never really repented for his cruel actions 😑 ;He remained the same animal forever who knew nothing other than the so called fake izzat of their house for which they can sacrifice anybody's life 😑..

Overall a very good episode with a grt social msg πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Looking forward to the Delhi Episodes now 😳
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Remarkable episode again. Fabulous acting by DD.⭐️⭐️⭐️.  She was inspired by maan's words to seek justice but she want to do in her own way. walks into the village like a roaring lioness.  Geet's father  throws brij out of the house for  thinking  he has killed geet but suddenly see her coming  from the front surprises the family members.
  Actually she takes maan's each & every word as it is because when geet's father proceeds towards her she think how helpless he is that he could not save her from brij who cared daarjee's decision more than daughter's life.  then think about daarjee who directly give permission kill her  for no mistake. then think about brij who dosen't even think she is his sister & the mistake was done by the family. & her mother who out of tradition & dependence indirectly supported daarjee's decision be it marriage or abortion or killing. she could not stop brij. She wans her father to stay away from her bcz she declared herself dead & the one who is in front of them is geet who came  for justice. She was eager to tell the world how rude are their parents who encouraged hes own brother to kill her. Love those dialogues & convo.πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
   Geet want justice in front of whole village ,she didn't want to stop herself . I hate daarjee who still want to keep  her quite ask geet to get into the house & talk  & hide the issue. It hurts geet more when darjee calls her putar,geet gives a brave kataap saying how didn't he think before ordering brij to kill her that she is his puttar wow😑 How idiot brij is😑 thinks he has done a gr8 job by trying  to kill hir sister shameless still orders geet to get inside & this time she isn't worried even graved alive or killed with the sword .  she wants justice & she mean it. she tells she  tells how he tried to kill her in front of the villagers. actually she provokes him to admit his crime by showing the talwar which he has used last night. she also calls the act  coward because they covered their faces  to kill a innocent girl  for no mistake. brij actually warns her not to cross the limits but geet tells the whole story  in front of villagers.  she also confronts saying she is pregenant with dev & for that  family members want to kill her ,even villagers feel it's wrong. Probably  Brij's sins have to end on that day channi's mother comes & confirms geet is married & she has seen her with her husband.
 Still darjee wants to support his ladla by yelling at channis mother to keep quite but geet's father requests him to accept his guilt  of marrying geet to a unknown person without knowing about him. To that villagers react saying  brij has done blunder by trying to kill her own sister.Frustrated brij is having power but no brain  loose control accepts that he tried to kill her & he was the one who killed channi. in front of the whole village people & family and also warns the same will be done those  girls who try to cross limits in his terms. Handa family is also surprised  to hear about channi from his own mouth. He Pushes geet to near by dustbin & says that is her place. This attitude costs him much anger from geets side. she remembers the whole jungle attack & pushes him back saying  he would never get the love of a sister & instead he will get curses for her for doing that cruel act.
   The day was decided for the culprit bcz everything went against him Gurvinder brings police & ask them to arrest him for trying to kill geet & him last night & also for the murder of channi. But still he is confident that he cannot be arrested without clue. but geet says she  has got the weapon with which he has tried to kill her. She says that his talwar is the key evidence on which his finger prints & her blood was there. She warns the inspector but the inspector slaps him and drag him to the jeep. Oh god fabulous expression By DD πŸ‘ while he was dragged, I really thing she is such a witty fun loving girl in real how she could cry and do the serious role Iam sure she might have really  ROFL during that drag & her gussa wala look.πŸ˜†.
   Daarjee says there is no relation between her & the family members  But geet surprise him & the family members saying they don't exists for her any more & she wold never step into the haveli in which in lived happily & cherished her childhood. She even takes all the frustration on her parents saying why were they not with her when she was attacked'. She says she don't want to stay in that hypocratic society where nobody asks a boy though he does blunders & if a girl don't do anything & something happens by itself  they  are blamed responsible . Always girls  are tested for everything since birth. So she declares herself geet the mother oft he baby not the daughter of the family where girls are not respected . she says she will lead her life on her own terms. She leaves the place,
  Wonderful, fast moving drama, brij ke papon ka gada bhar chuka tha jo itne sare istafaq Ek hi din hue.  This laid the foundation to the story to move to delhi. This is DD's performance episode with superbb dialogues.πŸ‘

Sorry guys I could not find this pic y'day see my hero's herogiri to save my heroine. Maan becomes savior .πŸ‘

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet episode 45:

So at last the episode that marks the closure of one life and the beginning of another. I ahve mixed feelings about it.πŸ˜•

Geet's actions confirm what I wrote yesterday about her thoughts when she asks Maan to stop the jeep. I did feel though at some places there was less strength in her voice than there should have been. But it might have also been because the opposition here is your own family so it is difficult to be completely objective however hard you try. Initially I thought she was not going to tell anything but about the attempt on her life part but then she did that and more. πŸ‘She told everyone everything and left out nothing. How hard Brij and Daarji tried to avoid any public announcement of their atrocities.😑 But this time there was no stopping her. πŸ‘πŸΌ

It was a little bit funny to see the women repeating each and every thing Geet says especially the one with the classy glasses.πŸ˜† For someone living in a small village her glasses seemed so upscale and out of place.πŸ˜• Amongst the 2 men discussing one of them seemed familiar but I could not place him.πŸ˜•

As Geet rightly mentioned each of her family members are equally responsible for her state. Be it her confirming mother or her coward father. And at least Geet's father got the guts at the end to confront the lies of Brij and Daarji and bring it into open.πŸ‘ Though I have to agree with Geet that it was too little too late.

I liked how she challenged Brij to confront her in front of everyone like a man rather than like a coward in the dark of the night with his face covered. πŸ‘It is exactly how I have been feeling about people like Brij who think they are "men" when they attack helpless women in the shroud of darkness. 😑😑This line hurts Brij in the right place which makes him angry enough to blurt out the truth about killing Channi in front of everyone.😲 His uncontrollable anger and false ego about his honour become his pitfalls. Foolish guy.

I wanted to literally strangle him when I saw the brutal way he pushes Geet and all those people and no one comes to her aid.😑😑 Again not even her dad.😑 And the way Brij brags about finishing girls who don't follow rules.😲 I was literally giving a standing ovation to Geet when she gives Brij a taste of his own medicine.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Though she may not be physically stronger her anger, her indignance gives her the strength and his shock at a girl actually giving back made him fall down the same way Geet did.πŸ‘ Even I can see the symbolism here. Geet rises up from oppression and puts down the oppressors. Amazing scene.πŸ‘

I was glad to see Gurwinder. πŸ˜ƒI too was wondering if he was alive. But was it my video or did the police alarm sound like a horror movie BG? πŸ˜•The police at least do not let us down. So when push came to shove his proud talks about honour and bravery became meaningless when he resists the arrest. I liked the way Brij was literally dragged and how Geet towers over him. I think it also shows how morally Geet towers over him.πŸ˜ƒ  And I also liked the way the police warned Daarji and the rest of the family they would have to come to the station too.πŸ‘ Daarji should have joined Brij in jail if you ask me.😑

I loved the emotionless way Geet relinquishes her ties with the family and even her name.πŸ‘πŸ‘ And she in the true sense becomes parayee to her family. There is  a finality to it and the song was very apt.

Of course looking forward to a much calmer but equally exciting new life of Geet and loads and loads of MU(Maan Uninterrupted).😎

This episode signifies the end of Geet Handa, the quiet timid & oppressed girl & gives way for Geet, a confident, determined & spirited girl.

I just loved the way she boldly stood up to her family, I can't even imagine how it must have been for her to leave everything & everyone she knows behind for a new start - but it was neccessary for herself & her child.

We all know that Geet would never have taken this step had it not been Maan influencing her way of thinking & making her realise that she needed to do this, no matter how difficult it may be.

Geet's transfixed, stern expression, the fire in her eyes & fuel in her heart, are major contrasts to the Geet that we see only 40 or so episodes ago, the Geet who quietly stood before her Darjee as he punished her.

So glad to see Brij finally get justice, I really loved the way the HP track of the serial wrapped up with Channi & Gurvinder stepping forward to support Geet & Brij being punished. And of course, Geet finally breaking free from her family in order to stick by what she truly believes is fundamentally important in her life - her unborn child.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jo...
I agree.. even i wished Maan was there to see the Sherni avatar to Geet...
and i thought the same about Dev-part.. but sad to say that nothing like that happened...

Actually Geet really brought the thru color of Dev before the entire office.. but Maan was in hospital that time...(Actually GC got dengue or malaria that time...πŸ˜†)

But Maan was there to see the Sherni Geet during their wedding...
The way Geet go against Brij when he was saying bad about her and Maan...😳

BTW who can ever forget Great Sherni Geet's Finger act to Rasika...πŸ˜† Maan got double impressed that time...πŸ˜†

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

In a way, I feel this was the end of the series they originally planned as they gave it closure with this episode and with the title song playing for the last time (I think?). After this began the sequel, which had the same characters but a bit of a different tone and orientation. If you watch the series, these episodes from the first one to now can be watched as a stand alone piece.

Geet's family were such a bunch of spineless jellyfish in this episode and I love the way she gave it back to them! They are such opportunists when it comes to love and support. Up until this point, I had some pity for Mohinder, but seeing the flashbacks in this context, I realise that though his heart was in the right place he didn't really help or protect Geet at all. Even if Brij had not gone after Geet, what were the chances that she would survive the night, being a lone, attractive, young girl with no place to go? If he really wanted to protect her, he would have helped her plan a much better escape and maybe even gone with her, but he did none of this. He took the easiest way out of the situation.

I love how Geet did exactly what Maan told her and remembered each of the incidents of her family members' crimes slowly and deliberately almost as though gathering strength and motivation for the confrontation. Like Paro said, the police may or may not have done anything but in this episode Geet stripped her family of what mattered most to them. No matter what Darjee says now, he will never be respected again and will learn the real meaning of honour as people will always idolise Geet for what she did. Perhaps had her family supported her, they could have been role models and people would have seen the truth through all the trash, the same way the Daimaa and Maan saw Geet's truth even though all the evidence pointed to her being in the wrong.

This is a bit irreverent but the way Geet got up after Brij pushed her made me giggle. I could literally hear a "BOING" in my head the way she just sprung up. But then the way she cornered him and pushed him against the wall to lie at her feet was amazing!

I also loved how neatly and flawlessly they closed all loops and brought all the intertwining stories together in this point of climax. Channi's mother acts as a witness to Geet's marriage and also gets her justice and Gurvinder brings the police, avenging Channi's death and his attack. And of course the way the police dragged Brij away was amazing and I loved the camera work! Brij started off being so cocky when he asked for proof, because he thinks he is super smooth just by covering his face when he kills, and the gradual descent from that arrogance to his desperate pleas was amazing.

Pfff. Darjee disowning Geet. I wanted Geet to laugh out loud here but she did one better by saying that cutting dialogue and simply walking away, leaving even Darjee's ego in shambles, as it should be.

Now that I have seen the conclusion of this track, I wish two things had been different later. I wish Mohinder had been at her wedding instead of Darjee (as he had Geet's best interests at heart, though he was unable to deliver and would have been so proud of her life in Delhi) and I wish it had been Dev instead of Brij who came to confront her. Here we see that Brij had already gotten his justice so there was no need to rake that up again but a heated Dev confrontation would have been much better, especially so Maan could witness that avatar. Also it would have made much more sense for Dev and NT to be trying to kill Geet than Brij and NT which felt like an overload of villains, with no connection to each other. If Dev had gone to jail after the wedding, they could have done whatever they wanted with the track from then on without compromising the basic DNA of the show, unlike what ended up happening. Oh well, no point crying over saint Dev. 😑
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was out and out Geet's epi today...😊
I was ready for some filmy drama.. with lot of camera zooming on DD's face..from above.. below.. sideways..2D..3D..from every angle.. πŸ˜†lot of ATTYACHAR and ZULM -filled dialogues but to my dissappointment..there weren't any..πŸ˜”

Along with accusations..Geet was also questioning their so-called "right" values/views..though I felt Geet was tooo soft on everyone.. after what she has gone through esp on Daarji😑(but how did she know that Daarji has given Brij the permission.. she was not there???πŸ˜•) I m so so glad that Geet bashes everyone even her parents..bcoz as I said ALL of them were culprits.. the love doesn't matter when u don't respect the person..  

The audience behind were giving well-rehearsed dramatic responses as usual..πŸ˜†but Finally the truth is out in open..😊

ok.. Mohinder saved his own face..earned some respect by standing against him and accepting his mistake..

The feminist in me was seeti maroing when Geet pushes Brij..😎not once but twice..thrice...😲its much..much better and realistic than giving a slap..the look on Brij's face was pricelessπŸ˜†

See thats why Maan has so much faith on our Police..πŸ˜†they did not take any non-sense even though Brij was hailing from so-called respectable family.. plus the inspector gave Brij a nice Kantaap for all his nautanki...πŸ˜†

oh.. Daarji.. he had the nerves to shout at Channi's mother.. 😑(I guess Channi's loop is closed now..with everyone including her mother and Gurvinder knowing abt her death ) and debarre Geet from the house after all this..😑(I would have liked to see how and why Daarji changed??)

Daarji... Geet does not care abt u and your hippocratic values now.. Lovely !!!! she gives back on their faces and moves on... But still it would have really hurt Geet to leave her family altogether😭Dont worry Geet !!! BABA MSK is with u..πŸ˜†

So Geet becomes parayi in real sense after todays epi...

Next epi.. get ready.. Gajni-style MSK πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is for the first time I am posting in this thread I will not give a detailed analysis but will say that it was one of the most powerful episodes of geet where geet questions the society & its prejudiced attitude towards women
but my favourite part was the one where the police drags brij to the police van by holding his legs it is first time on tv that a polece had arrested somebody in this manner