Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Sarry my lovelies...especially my Samana...actually when i visited that time I was still in India, and that was the only time I got a computer to use...I just returned about 2 weeks ago...and it took almost 2 weeks for me to get normal due to the jet lag and alll...hopefully I can join u all soon!

Shivi miss Ure symbolisms. welcome
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

☺️☺️

The BEST pose of all...😳😳

Thanks for the pics.. Richa...😊

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EPISODE 44

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdvAysphdeM[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (-bhootni-)

Recap: Maan beats Brij up indiscriminataly and Brij announces to the family that Geet is dead...Maan promises that as long as the girl is with him no one will be able to touch her. Brij is out looking for them again! Maan ties a bandage around Geet's leg and she wakes up frightened hugging him and telling him to save her...Maan is about to hug her back

Highlights

Geet and Maan have a eye lock and she moves away followed by Maan

She gets up to leave but Maan stops her and says Brij is looking for her outside...going outside means death...Geet comes back and sits down

Maan is angry at Brij for hurting Geet...he tells her to look back and decide what she has to do...Geet cries that she can't even go home and Maan says that no one is there for you at your house...don't go!

He assures her that he'll take her to the police station in the morning...he asks if she doesn't want to go there...and then blames the womenhood

Maan says fine do whatever you want...while Daarji is thinking what's wrong with Brij...has he found Geet or not (mean budha)...he looks at the picture and says what have you done Geet...you've made me do such a big sin...upar wala is never going to forgive me...Mahinder comes and says that we will never forgive you

Daarji doesn't want to talk to Mahinder...while Mahinder taunts him...he wants to do her last rite...but Daarji says whatever happened was good

Maan brings the sword and says here is the evidence...if you change your mind you can take this to the police station...Geet looks at it

Maan says that I won't leave you alone here since you'll be in danger...Geet keeps looking at the sword...while Brij and his gundas are still looking for her

They come across the same hut but they don't find anyone in there...Maan gets into his car and Geet is there with the sword in her hand...already sitting

Mahinder is depressed and remembers Geet and then imagines Brij killing her...he totally freaks out

Maan and Geet are driving and Geet remembers her family...the taunts...she is really shocked

Geet tells him to stop the jeep...she says that she won't go to the police station...Maan is really angry and drops her at her house...they walk opposite way

Geet walks to her house in the market place...the people around her talk about her...Mahinder on the other hand is trying to set the house on fire...everyone tries to stop him

Brij comes home...while Geet is thinking back at Maan's words...Brij is trying to stop Mahinder too and Mahinder taunts him calling him murderer

Mahinder tries to kill Brij and kicks him out of the house...they all are shocked to see Geet...who looks really angry

Her parents are really happy...so are taayji and tayaji...Geet tells them not to come near her...their daughter is dead

Precap: Daarji wants her to go inside and talk but Geet says why can't you listen in front of everyone...are you scared?...Brij tells her to go inside but Geet answers back

geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet episode 44:

To say that it was an amazing episode would be stating the obvious of course. 😊When I saw Maan and Geet and the sparks that are omnipresent whenever they come together I had that sensation in my stomach.😳😳 They are almost the only people who r able to do that to me.😳 Maybe Geet already has a sixth sense of what usually happens when she and Maan and Tabela and lantern get together.πŸ˜‰ So she is like "escape". πŸ˜†OK jokes apart it was sad to see how helpless and alone she was feeling.Of course Maan is there to show her the right way. The dialogue of Maan that follows is one of the most powerful and true ones that Barry has written. We ourselves see a lot of women who continue to live in an abusive relationship. Especially with husbands who drink. And I loved the look of resolution that comes on her face when she realizes that Maan is right.πŸ‘

And what was going on with Daarji? πŸ˜• Feeling guilty after practically ordering to kill Geet is just sheer nonsense.😑😑 And he has to guts to blame Geet for him turning a murderer. 😑😑Waah Daarji Waah.😑 Geet's dad's dialogues did convey his anguish and the way Daarji just pooh poohs it and even goes to the extent of saying that it would have been better if Geet had taken her own life.😲At last something in Geet's dad snaps. If Geet had actually died then it would been too little too late. Anyway at least the sorrow of Geet's death woke the dad in him to the extent of burning the house down and even getting into a physical confrontation with BrijπŸ‘πŸΌ. He gave Brij the correct name "Rakshas" . People like him are the modern day Rakshas no doubt.😈

The expression on Geet's face when she rides along with Maan is just amazing. It is just like what she said to her family later on. The old Geet is dead. Whatever innocence was left was also sucked out of her. She realizes what Maan says is true. There is no family for her. She is all alone. And she has to be strong for herself and the baby. But when she thinks about how she had to take the blame for everybody else's mistakes. And how always other people have been taking decisions about her. How she has been hurt again and again both mentally and physically. Somehow she feels going to the police is too easy and they might not even do anything. So she decides to strip her family of their most prized possession-  their honour.πŸ‘ Brij would be happy to be in jail to if he thought it was to save their honour. But what if that very honour of theirs was taken away from them by their own daughter in front of the entire village. 😲That would hurt people like Daarji and Brij more than any life sentence. 😑Geet was definitely smart.πŸ‘ When she took that decision then she didn't want to involve Maan in it and neither did she want him to help her. It was her fight and she was going to fight it herself. πŸ‘Maan's words had given her the strength of mind she needed. She would remember each atyaachaar they bestowed upon her and what she should do would be crystal clear. And then they part ways one of the many times. It happens this time bcos of Maan's misunderstanding and Geets lack of explanation though I don't think Geet thinks she owes him one though he did save her life.

Tomorrow will be a major turning point and can't wait for it.πŸ˜ƒ

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First the hug...improvised version...😳😳
Just like Maan I really felt for Geet when she quietly goes back and sits down in that crouched position all alone in fear.. scared.. I m sure Maan wanted to just hug her and reassure her.. I can say by his "look" to her *SIGH* but Maan is Maan.. the pavitra soul.. πŸ˜†

I sat up straight.. when Maan said.."Toh mat Jao"... I thought he will in a FILMY STYLE..put his hand forward.. and tell her..MERE SATH CHALO..ok.. he does not do that.. but instead he directs her to the POLICE STATION... that is our ever-righteous Maan for u..πŸ˜†

Daarji-Mohinder convo.. Daarji blames Geet even for her own death..and feels he WOULD have honoured Geet's death if she herself had commited suicide for family's sake...I can't believe this😑 This man is ridiculous !!!! πŸ˜‘ 

Though Maan was all cleaned and had a fresh look in the morn..DD looked scary in the jeep..😲with all her hair flying in diff direction..but I liked the fact that they kept it that way..it was a total realistic look..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just when he thought this girl is diff then the rest..Geet announces her new decision.. That did it !!!πŸ˜†The way Maan was seething in anger after hearing that..I m surprised he did not push her out of his jeep..πŸ˜†

I guess initially Geet wanted to go to the Police directly but then she changed her mind after those FB..she wanted to confront her family first and all by herself..and Maan thought its Geet's cowardice..(can't blame him though.. how would he know??? ) Btw..did he wear a new shirt or went to Delhi in just that black vest..πŸ˜†

I had forgotten how the Taveez comes back to Maan..must say..logical..

If Mohinder really wanted to do justice to Geet's Death instead of burning the house he could have called the Police and exposed Brij along with Daarji too..he had the strenght to stop Brij physically..had the courage to do that..but still he chose to keep mum..even when Brij and Daarji were cruelly toturing her right in front of his eyes..its too late Mohinder !!!! 

I will say.. Geet always had it in her yaar.. the fierceness.. the independent streak..the righteousness.. its just that she needed a trigger to actually put them into action.. 😊and that came in the form of Baba MSK's pravachan... this time he struck the right chord.. yet again... Baba MSK ki Jai ho..!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Tomo epi.. looking forward to the MIGHTY PUSH by Geet to Brij.. the best part..😊

Ahhh how I loved their eyelock at the beginning! The tinkling music definitely indicates sparks flying between the two.

I loved how Maan is evidently concerned for Geet as he warns her not to leave. We see a very different Maan to the one Geet has encountered so far in HP up until he saves her.

My heart broke for Geet, this poor girl is so broken & lonely. But Maan the great philosopher returns with his wonderful advice to Geet that she should keep faith & the path will be laid out for her.

Am I the only one who notices Maan's soft (& almost loving) voice when he says to Geet "Toh mat jao?" obviously he wants her to be safe but the way he says this particular line blows me away everytime, like he's so deeply cares for her that it would hurt him to see her go back to her family who punished her. I don't see this as an entirely romantic notion, more like his genuine concern for her, but there is an underlying notion of the fact that he feels a pull towards Geet & he himself can't explain it but he doesn't want anything to happen to her.

Kudos to Maan for instilling the fire in Geet which makes her want to stand up for justice against her brother. Again, symbolism alert as this shows how in the future, Maan will be the one to encourage Geet & to stand by her during her difficulties.

Darjee... my blood boils at his indifference. That's all I have to say for him.

I've always wondered how Maan fixes the jeep... because 2 episodes ago his jeep has broken down... now it's miraculously fixed...

Anyways, the taveez makes a return, yet hailing for more symbolism between the connection of Maan & Geet. I love how the contrast of personalities is shown between Maan & Geet when she tells him to stop - Maan acts on impulse whereas Geet thinks things through (a little bit too much mind, but still)

I understand Geet's need to walk away from directly reporting him as she needed to address her family first. The death glare she gives him as she leaves was just so powerful - death glare for a man who saved your life though? Hmm, but understandable in a way I suppose...

Taveez again highlights the fact that even though they may be walking away from each other (& the imagery here was superb) fate will obviously bring them back together again.

Geet's walk through the market place was clearly the sign of a new Geet emerging, a sign of empowerment as she walks towards her house with determination in her eyes for whatever she's about to do. Undoubtedly, Maan's advice flashbacks in her mind, proving he's the inspiration behind her taking this step.

Mohinder's behaviour clearly shows that he was the only one who truly loved Geet. I can't imagine how painful it must have been for them to assume she was killed.

But of course, the Geet that appears in front of them is no longer their Geet, it's someone who has learnt how to stand up for herself, who's realised that in the society & culture she grew up in, she was let down & betrayed. Which of course makes way for an independent & overall, much happier Geet that we'll see when the much beloved Delhi track arrives.

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Today Maan was giving free gyaaan to Geet...πŸ˜†
I loved the way he looked at Geet when she came and sit there after trying to go out... As if he was trying to read her mind...😳

I hate Darji like anything...😑he was sayng Why Geet did this.. 
Arey what she did.. it was Darji&co who forced her to marriage...
When they ditched her.. Darji&co find fault on her...
When Geet asked then to file case aganist Dev... Darji&co asked her be quite...
Whne they find out Geet is preg Darji decided to kill the baby...
When Geet didn't allowed this... they decided to kill her itself...
And asking Why Geet did this.. Errr I hate Darji...😑

Geet's father scene was soo sad...😭 even thought he came to know that his daughter is no more... he was begging for Geet's dead body so that he can do Adhim-samskar...
it was nice to see that he decided to burn the entire house...πŸ‘ but it was sad to see that failed to do so...

Maan was in way giving courage to Geet and showing her to take the right path...πŸ‘
I lovd the dialogue of Maan while showing the talwar..."Is mein Brij ki ungliyom ki nishaan aur humara khoon hey.."  That hamara khoon part..does that mean Maaneet's khoon...πŸ€”

And later  Geet was holding  the Talwar and Taweez together... but she left the taweez with him and took the talwar with her...Any one find any symbolism there...πŸ€”

Atlast she decided to reveal the true face of her family to entire village...πŸ‘ Eargerly waiting to see it on next epi..πŸ˜ƒ

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sia...
I was feeling tru the lines you wrote about Darji.. Geet... Maan and all...
but you just cracked me with the line...
Btw..did he wear a new shirt or went to Delhi in just that black vest..πŸ˜†

yehaam poora ghar jal raha hey aur thume beedi ki padi hey...🀣🀣🀣🀣

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

This was another powerful episode where Maan actually gives birth to the real Sherni Geet Handa ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved the way Geet tightly hugs Maan in fear and then once the realisation comes in ,she moves away  ...😳😳...This was the first sign of Geet starting to find comfort and peace in Maan's arms without her own knowledge ..Later this whole loop will b  closed in Delhi during the Behne De Rain sequence when again she hugs Maan after remembering her past just to find the much needed comfort and peace and also Maan will confess that Geet is changing him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...

I loved how Maan was giving her practical advice of going to the police and showing that sword wala proof πŸ‘πŸ‘...Its Maan who gave her that extra courage and confidence in herself to go back to her village and expose Brij in front of everyone without any fears ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...Also it was clear that Maan himself was so concerned for her that he was even ready to come with her to the police station 😳..There was no need for Maan to actually feel so concerned for her but well he could not help it and we know why πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...

When Geet asked Maan to stop the car and walked off in opposite direction ,Maan felt she is a coward and he was sort of disappointed thinking for the first time he made a wrong judgement about anyone  ..This again showed that Maan had actually developed a soft corner in his heart for her becuase one feels angry or irritated over someone on whom we hv certain expectations 😳😳...

Also felt bad for Geet's dad ...he was really helpless and had no option but to scream and show his frustation to all becuase he knew that he could not do anything for his daughter 😭..and this Brij was such a coward ..goshhh 😑..He dint tell the truth to Darji because his manly self was hurt after getting the kick from Maan 😑..Darji was one heartless man that time ..I mean he assumed Geet is dead and he has no emotions at all ?? 😑🀒...Gosh what a family ...🀒...

Tomorrow's episode will b one zabardast dramatic one where Brij will finally get his dues ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Fozia I too was wondering about the same thing when Maan started the jeep. The jeep is like that car I has seen in one of the childrens' movies.It has a personality of its own. It stopped just so Maan could help Geet cos it knew she was in trouble and once he did what he was supposed to do it started on its own.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
@ Pennu Sia's concern is very logical yaar. Maan in a vest is more dangerous than a rash driver. Imagine how many lady drivers will be losing control of their vehicles swoonign aftre seeing him in them.😲 And how many lifes will be in danger?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But even better is your line
yehaam poora ghar jal raha hey aur thume beedi ki padi hey...🀣🀣

@ Sia I too could see Maan literally shaking in anger when he thinks she is being a coward after all that he has been advising her and also at himdelf for thinking she is different. And I keep forgetting the tabeez. How can I? It is there connecting them everytime and this time it was more logical than last time. Bcos last time he had thrown it in front of the rest house and Geet seems to find it in hte middle of the highway through the jungle.