OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by geetaddict

@walkintomylifex Welcome to this thread. Loved reading your takes. πŸ˜ƒ Glad to know you will join us regularly now. So we have one more person who can read symbolismsπŸ‘. Awesome news especially for a symbolism-blind person like moi. I am always amazed at people who can read and interpret them. I am too literal for my own good. How would you like to be addressed? by your profile name or somethng else?

Thankyou 😊
You don't have to keep typing out my long profile name πŸ˜† I'm Fozia 😊
This is undoubtedly one of the best classical episodes of GHSP ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...We even witnessed the first official hug between Maaneet which came at a point when Maan gives Geet a new life and not only saves her life but also her baby's life 😳😳...This is the point where Maan and Geet's destiny gets connected 😳😳

Coming to the most awaited moment ..Brij-Maan talwaar fight 😎...OMGGG😍😍😍😍😍😍  ..Now this is what can be called a perfect execution πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...I hv never seen such a perfect fight on small screen till now ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...the way Maan holds Brij's talwaar on time with that rage in his eyes and the way he shouts and pounces on all those men singlehandedly with that talwaar of Brij in his hand ,my mouth was wide open while seeing the whole fight sequence for the first time and all I could do is clap and clap and clap with the way GC and the director executed the whole talwaar fight in such style and perfection ..just brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Also in the end the way Maan says in full style and attitude "Go now or else I might change my mind" was simplyyy OMGGG ...One could feel that if Brij does not run for his life then Maan will actually cut his head that moment ,the kind of rage he had in his eyes that point of time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...

Even though Geet was not fully in her senses ,but she could sense that somewhere Babaji has sent her saviour and he is there to protect her and her child from those animals 😳😳😳 ;The first hug of Maaneet was more of a hug where Maan is giving comfort to her in his arms but still it has so much of emotions attached the way Maan gives that slight smile and holds her back in his arms after realising that she really needed this comfort after all the pain and trauma she has gone through 😭😭😭😳😳...Alos Geet found the much needed peace in arms 😳😳...

This was the first time ,Maaneet entered a tabela to spend the night and mayb thats the reason why after marriage both r shown consummating their marriage also in a tabela only ...quite symbolic and the whole connection of their union was maintained 😳😳😳...Coming to this episode ,I loved the way Maan was giving a thought regarding Geet's life which again proved he is just so concerned about her that he is not even willing to fall asleep because he knew that Brij and her men could come anytime to attack her again 😳😳

Maan also could not see her in pain and so this is the first time we see his caring side when he goes and uses that same rumaal to tie her wounds 😳..He remembers that Geet had once tied this rumaal on his wounds and so today he actually follows her and does the same  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..

The second hug was well more intimate because umm Maan in vest and Geet resting her head on his chest ..mashallahhh ..aur mein kya kahoon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..But I loved the depth and intenisty of this hug ..the way she was shivering in fear and she holds him tightly as if he is her protection shield which she does not want to loose forever 😳😳😳...Even Maan could not do anything and just lets her rest her head on his chest 😳😳

Tomorrow Maan will give her new courage to go and confront Brij and expose him in front of all ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..Maan really brought out the Sherni Handa in action and is one of the major reasons of her transformation which we will see in next episode 😳😳😳...

Overall a perfect fabulous episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
@ Paro :

Nice take.. and I totally agree with u on Maan's image being portrayed as larger than life..I feel CVs went a little overboard..while showing MSK's qualities..but then they admitted themselves.. that they wanted to create an IDEAL Character on TV...

@ Fozia : Hi.. and welcome..😊

@ Samana :

Classic..is the right word.. and not only for this epi.. it more or less applies to all the epi.. uptil now..esp when we compare to what we got later on...
 Wow this is the main episode, the essence of the whole tale maan & geet. Here starts the  the main episode with Brij attacking geet & she fall down when he attacks with the sword finally to kill her ,then comes maan   heeps his hand preventing the sword hurt geet. Brij wans him to get lost otherwise he will be killed but maan was not amongst people who backs off when others say, It has to be his inner voice to which he listens. Brij attacks maan & hurt him & maan in return  attacks & makes him collapse by taking thae sword into his hands disproving Brij he  ask everybody to back off.
  I hate  darjee who instead of stopping him acts as if he has given full permission. Geet's parents & tayaji requests him to stop brij but he seem to be reluctant. Brij returns home with blood over his body & torn shirt seeing that geet's father get more worried  ask him whereabouts of geet,brij says he has killed her hearing that geets mother is shocked.
    Maan try to help her & want to save her from goons,try to lift her geet hugs him pleading to dave her in unconscious state. He lifts her & search asafe place to hide. AAHHHN here comes the tabela which four lions maintained for two years for magal karya😳 for ever. The first trademark latern night spend here first time. How can any geetian forget this classic episode.
 He slowly lay her down on the heaps of straw & lights a lantern & try to guard her but he himself was injured. This is the speciality of that golden hearted man Who seem to be hard out side but he is just like butter from inside. He try to keep himself awake but slips into sleep.
     Brij is frustrated  for geet's escape,darrjee comes inn to ask about geet shame on him ,Brij assures him that he will finish geet's issue till morning. He cleans himself & again set into the jungle in search of geet. He finds freash blood stains which prove she stilll in the jungle. Ask his men to divide & search for her.
  Maan suddenly awakes and find geet inwispering not to kill her 'maan is confused about geet's condition thinking about gurvinder & brij & geet fmily members. But still his respect for women say what ever may be the case they cannot kill her. they were wrong. He observes geet In pain.bleeding,he try to band aid them but feel awkward touching but felt necessary to stop blood. He remembers the  jeep incident when she band aid's his hand  with  a kerchief but he see her leg too bleeding and again  thinks how he can band aid her,remember's first time  when he leaves her on the road she tries to tear her duppata for the band aid. Maan removes his shirt and covers the wound.  here sharing the pain itself is a big bonding between them. she remembers the attack and hugs maan second time. she gets conscious find helself near maan & episode ends with staring each other ,again eyelocks in fear.

PICTURES

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago

At first i went thru all the analysis...πŸ˜ƒ
Ahhh...πŸ˜› going thru these takes itself is making me feel butterflies on my tummy...😳
all excited to watch the Brij-Maan Talwaar fight...πŸ˜ƒ

@Sia...
Geet hugs Maan and faints !!!!
he leaves behind ALL THE FILMY HEROINES when he tears his (antiseptic) shirt to tie Geet's wound...
Good one...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@Samana...
Love your take...πŸ‘ but all i remember after going thru your take is...
Gad nosse vott else! 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Paro..
see i remember your name...πŸ˜ƒ
Other than the fingers and the eyes it is his biceps that get me all the time...
hmmm.. mmm... πŸ˜‰

@Jo your take again made me go blush & Dreamy...☺️😍
Simply agree each every single line you wrote...πŸ‘

@Richa.. those pics are ahhh...😍
especially this one...

I don't think there is anything left for me to write about today's epi...😳
I don't I don't have anything else to write about today's epi...
At first when Geet hugs Maan... he will get shocked then he too will hug her back...😳 his left hand is on her hair giving confort...😳 but i found his right hand still folded... not touoching Geet's body..πŸ˜•. or may be DD's body...πŸ˜‰ but later on in the show their hugs become perfect every time...😳

To Geet's parents it was told that Geet got killed.. but still they didn't do anything other than keeping mum... how come...😲

And Brij was wiping blood from his face standing before the mirror as if he is removing Holi-color... Atleast take a bath Man...😑 And he was promising to Darji that before the sunrise he will finish Geet...🀒 and this time he got the gun.. Errr...😑

what an episode!! u cud  say a miniature movie in itself..
the fight, the rescue...the hug😍 and not to mention the fore runner of our jungle mein mangalπŸ˜†
it is the delicate detailing that went in that makes the part even more interesting...
the way maan runs to unconscious geet and that almost dreaded pause as if he is scared to feel if she is breathing...
there was this momentary lapse of concentration or shud a say momentary over concentration on Geet while maan adjusts the flame of the lantern... that sudden flicker caught my eye...
the hug in the jungle was more of comfort and that smile was one of relief that he was able to save her, one of satisfaction too... somewhere does he feel that he has added to her misfortunesπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
the way he keeps remembering her taking care of his wound makes me wonder if he had never felt this kind of selfless undemanding care before...
at the second hug he is aware of the seclusion, the impact of her contact with his body... i guess it is the demand forpropriety that holds him back from hugging her back...
but that was a classic image to end the episode on..geet clinging to him with deperate eyes,her savior and maan who proclaims to hate women who clings, mesmerised by the depth of her eyes ...kind of lingers in our mind...like the RK studio's signature pose
πŸ˜• Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago

Sarry my lovelies...especially my Samana...actually when i visited that time I was still in India, and that was the only time I got a computer to use...I just returned about 2 weeks ago...and it took almost 2 weeks for me to get normal due to the jet lag and alll...hopefully I can join u all soon!

Originally posted by pennu

@Samana...
Love your take...πŸ‘ but all i remember after going thru your take is...
Gad nosse vott else! 
πŸ˜†

Then it's good I didn't mention the BAIfriend! πŸ˜Ž

Or else you might have forgotten everyone's takes! πŸ€£

@SHIVI!!! You better be "sarry" young lady! 😑
I missed you πŸ₯Ί especially with all the symbolism flying around in these early episodes. But I am certainly glad to have you now as we transition into the Delhi track after Geet's rousing claim to justice in front of the entire village. 😍

MSK and I valcumm you! πŸ€—