Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Paro :

Hey.. if I m not mistaken... she is just slashed by the sword in her back.. but the knife hurts her leg...and it is stuck there...πŸ˜•
And Did u forget.. he is THE M-S-K we are talking about ??? πŸ˜• he is Rajnikant's brother.. so NO... physics..Chemistry..geometry..biology applies to him... He DOES NOT FOLLOW THE LAWS.. He MAKES THEM...😎😎
Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sia Hey you beat me to it today. Good job.πŸ˜ƒ I think Geet calling Maan by his first name like that struck both of us.😳😳 And anytime when they show how men think they are flaunting their masculinity by torturing and hurting women be it a Dev or a Brij I simply want to chop their "u know what" with Brij's talwar😑😑. That would put them in place. OK Paro take a deep breath and now let it out.Thats better. Too much violence. I think Brij got into my head.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I loved your line about the animal with anklets.πŸ˜† But to be fair to Maan Geet did remove her anklets last episode which I am sure Maan saw or (maybe Barry did) and the CVs forgot. So how was he to know he was hearing imaginary anklets?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Oh this is another interesting build-up episode before the terrific sword fight between Brij-Maan 😳😳...

Its the taaveez which is protecting Geet from all the dangers whenever Maan is not around since that taaveez had already gone to her soulmate once πŸ˜‰ and she found that same taaveez on the road which is meant to now protect her from all evils  ..Its like Maan has dropped the taaveez for Geet's protection only and once the mission completes ,the taavezz will again return back to the place where it belongs to ..that is to Maan 😳😳😳...

Gurvinder gave a good helping hand to Geet in the jungle πŸ‘πŸ‘ while Geet's own brother Brij was no less than any animal who was running around in the jungles with his men to catch his prey 😑😑...

Maan building his tent in the same jungle was not really a co-incident but its more like God has decided to somehow connect both together and make sure Geet's life is saved by her own humsafar Maan only 😳😳...

The real talwaar fight will start tomorrow but before that the way Brij hits Geet so brutally with his talwaar was simplyyy inhuman and cruel 😑😑 ;I mean how can a brother do this to his own sister when that poor girl was almost pleading for her life and reminding him about their bro-sis relationship 😭😭😭...how can  someone b so damn inhuman 😑...

Goshh cant wait for tomorrow now to see how Maan kicks that Brij's a** 😑😑😑...overall a very good build up for the Brij-Maan fight scene ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Sia You know what? you r right.😊 It did hit her leg.I thought for some reason it was her back. My bad.😳 now that makes more sense. OK i take back all my talk about it being filmy. Maybe I'll go right back and edit it out. I should have known.CVs then has so much more sense. And you r right about MSK too. how could I forget he is Rajinikanth's brother. He could run after buses and over take them and so much more. Again my bad.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The famous chase episode!

You know, again there were so many things about this episode that I had never seen or known of before! I had no idea that Gurvinder was part of the picture at all and that they found Channi's body. When that happened I was totally aghast! 😲 The CVs back then were really gritty and didn't shy away from unpleasant realities!

Other than that, there is not really that much to analyse in today's episode as it was mostly the action of Brij chasing Geet. I loved her will power as well as her idealism, how she just would not let Gurvinder go without making sure he was at least somewhat safe. He literally had to force her to run for her life.

The most important part of today's episode was the symbolism of Maan and Geet's eventual union. Geet asks Babaji for help and the taveez shows up under her feet as the marriage chants play in the background. This shows the inevitable union of these two souls, which babaji has already administered but which they are yet to experience and understand.

At this point it looks like Maan's jeep is more concerned about Geet than himself because it forces him to stop after hearing Geet's screams. I love how she unabashedly screamed for Maan, it felt like there was already an ownership in the relationship, similar to the scene when Maan calls her at her house to sign the papers. Gosh! I love these two and their inexplicable bond!! ❀️

I also loved the connection with the later HP track that we keep seeing. Those CVs really did their homework when they took the chance to revisit the HP issues and I love seeing the foreshadowing of the clarity they have at that moment here. There also Geet calls Maan in a similar way, but for completely different reasons. Here she fears for her own life and there she fears for his, showing how he has become a part of her by that point.

I love those little nok-jhoks between Maan and Brij. 😳 I am going to miss them when we head off to Delhi!

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode and the legendary fight! ☺️
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Oh wow what an episode chasing closing the loop of channi's murder.😑 I liked The taveez connection. His internal conscious stated bothering for geet, But angry thinking her connection with Gurvinder.
 Geet escapes from channis brother & see maan passing by and call him by his name buss munda jeep ko ped se tok diya. Chalo beta maan jungle me bahut kaam hai.😳 Geet ka deedar jo karna har. Gurvinder comes to rescue geet & finds clue that Channi is killed By seeing her duppata. His anger really makes him fight with goons asking geet to run away. Some people follow her maan  hears the foot steps & aim his gun & see some people chasing. Sudden he finds His famous eyelock goon in front of him. I liked the dialogue what are U doing in the jungle. Your parents must tie U up in the house. How they will  leave U to do the gundagiri. He try to avoid him bcz he was in the jungle for a different motive.
  Liked Geet's will power & strong determination to save her child. I liked the taveez connection always with him or with her. when it is with him it lead  him to her & if it was with her it lead her to him. We have seen in IP track when it was with him  after that big MU also they came together. After it's party tonight he  puts that taveez in the store room  but geet finds it.  she again gives him  during confession so gr8 bonding till end.

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
where is his infected wound gone...😲

Haaaiii.. mein marjwaaa...😳

Dishkuuu... I am dead...🀒
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the Geet screams Maaan... always felt soo deep from the heart... whether its for her help or for the sake of his life...😳

it was really very heart breaking to see Geet and Gurvinder digging the mud crying Channi-channi...😭 Geet was brave... even in that situation she throws stone on one of the goons...πŸ‘
Gurvinder tried his best to save Geet...😊

Brij and his creepy look..🀒. how can a brother do like that his sister... errr...😑
He was all set to kill Geet like a mad Dog... NO wonder Maan never forgive him till the end...πŸ‘ at this time i felt that... what Dev and Nt did to Geet is small while comparing it with Brij's deeds...🀒

Brij has every answer to Maan's questions magar bade ke paaas.. TIME nahi hey...πŸ˜†
i loved the way Maan junped off from the jeep...πŸ˜‰

Looking fpward for the Brij-Maan talwar bazi...πŸ˜ƒ
and first night Maan and Geet gona spend together...😳
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

i am late again...
episode 40:

Maan not just agrees to take gurvinder away., but even helps to distract BrijπŸ˜ƒ
kya turn hogaya..brij doesn't believe geeet when she looks frightened..and believes everything is right only when she back answersπŸ˜ƒ
was there a teeny weeney bit of disappointment... he doesn't seem too happy that geet has found her BFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the callousness of the family...they r not even wanting to let geet in on the fact that her child is going to be aborted...
brij seems to prefer the sword  to the abortion😑...seems he was waiting for an oppurtunity to do away with geet...and why not now thatshe has  developed  some fire he knows controlling her wud be difficult
without too many camera rotation and zoom and pan on the expression of eah and every inndividual present the scene was perfectly excecuted...making us cry with geet even without the screamsπŸ‘
Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
episode 41:
DD was fantabulous...can't help but feel a bit piqued at the wasted talent in the later episodes... of coures i loved the romance...but once the romance track came it there was nothing much for the leads to play on expect set the screen on fire...
i also feel so sad about the MC ...the fight that themother took for her child ...became wasted...the message of social criticism abandoned somehow...
i feel can't but feel angry at Geet's parents...so fer father helped her escape...but was that all he cud have done... i know my papa wud never leave my life to fate and chance if i were in geet's position..t.hough he is a person who tends to take things lightly in life...
geet calls for babaji's asistance and Maan is shown😊...was there a bit too much force in the way he slammed the newspaper on the seatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†