Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Paro    Aricha is my real name which is a modren english name which means ever  powerful  ruler. Richa is my nick name as well as my granny calls me by that name which means pure  Hymn; writting of vedas in sanskrit.The first word of knoweledge  in kashmiri. AA  BCZ forum is not accepting Single A. Richa 23 was my roll no in the schoolπŸ˜† & Aricha in kashmiri means beautiful  flower gardens & as U know kashmir is known for baghs & bageechas.πŸ˜† So both are good. I wanted to change it previously but it was not accepting when I added extra A it  worked.πŸ˜ƒ Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Aricha wow it was nice and interesting to read. It also shows how much of an effort our parents take when they decide our names and your giving so much of thought and effort to explain its meaning shows how proud you are that they gave you such a sweet and meaningful name.πŸ˜ƒ do you want to be addresed as Richa or Aricha then?

-richierich- thumbnail
 Anything paro both are my favorites .
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Devils please don't Mu me...
the first thught comes to my mind when i hear the name Paro is...
Kya ada kya jalwe tere Paro..πŸ˜†. Oh Paro...🀣
Sorry Geetaddict...πŸ˜•
Edited by pennu - 12 years ago
geetaddict thumbnail
@ pennu I take it as a compliment that u thought of that song.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³ It fits me perfectly.😎 BTW if u hadn't guessed by now modesty is my middle name.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† You know what it reminds me of? the quote DD often used "Chandramukhi ho ya paro ki pharak paindha yaaron."πŸ˜† Paro is a nickname my friends often use. So I thought I'll go with it.😊Edited by geetaddict - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely... me too will try to call you Paro...πŸ˜ƒ
if my memory saath de tho...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
geetaddict thumbnail
@ pennu, richa Maybe Samana is held up with work. No wonder we all are hanging around doing nothing in particular. My take is ready. Just waiting for Samana to post the episode.😊 Not to create any controversy or anything. Are you guys going to be watching PV tonight?
-richierich- thumbnail
πŸ˜‰Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry I am late today! I was at a Shivratri thing.

Anyway, if I am late, anybody else can just put up the episode and start your takes. It does not have to be me. 😊

Here it is!

EPISODE 41

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M26U1Wir0Cg[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (-bhootni-)

Highlights

Brij goes to harm Geet himself but they don't find her there

Geet convinces herself that she can't faint she needs to go on for her child

Brij takes out the sword in anger while his family tries to stop him

Taayji cries that she is your sister but Brij says that I know but she is wrong

Brij says that he can't take the humility and there is only one way out of it...Geet's death

Rano promises to make Geet understand but neither Daarji says anything nor does Brij stop

Brij calls out to Geet and she is scared...he looks for her as she tries to run away

Brij finds Geet who has a fire thing in her hand...she tells him that she'll harm him if he comes near her

Mahinder comes in between...everyone else come in too and tell him that she is your little sister

Taayji manages to save Geet and scolds Geet and tells her that she'll have to abort no matter what

Geet is really paranoid now and takes a knife to protect herself after locking the door

Maan is leaving and hurts himself which makes him remember Geet...he tells himself that he doesn't want to remember anyone especially Geet

A worker gives Maan the newspaper and he notices the missing report of Gurvinder...Maan tells himself that everything related to Geet is complicated...the worker tells him that Gurvinder was having a relationship with a girl from this villiage

Geet is sitting in her room still with the knife...scared

Brij is outside Geet's room and wonders it's been 4 hours why hasn't she come out yet

Somebody knocks on her door...she opens it up scared and it's Mahinder...she hugs him and cries

Mahinder helps her runaway

Brij finds Mahinder and Mahinder yells at Brij to not harm Geet...Brij threatens Mahinder

Daarji tells Brij to find Geet and kill her

Brij is looking around for Geet who is hiding...Brij finds her and she runs away

Precap: Geet sees Maan driving by and calls out to him but he drives away

-richierich- thumbnail
 Aww sam  Clash ok moi editingπŸ˜›