OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 83

Posted: 12 years ago
 Geet is eager to save gurvinder but she notice brij coming towards them & from other side maan.coming out of the house,maan see geet  & walks  towards her & says whole family lied that u didn't return & suddenly he see gurvinder & rajji hiding. HE misunderstand gurvinder to be her boyfriend &  think she has come to amrithsar  to meet gurvider & he say he is leaving & he has nothing to do with her but geet requests him to take gurvinder with him. First he refuses  & turns back still geet says he can think anything about  her but plz help her by taking gurvinder wid him. maan agrees to that . gurvinder hides himself in the jeep. Brij bumps maan ,to distract brij he has some attitude talk brij ask why he is here maan says he was on a casual ride towards his house to give register papers which his sister forgot to take. maan leaves the place with gurvinde and leave him near the highway.  Gurvinder wants to thank him but he don't listen to him & drives away.
             Early morning family members waiting nurse to come, daarjee asks to get ready for everything going to happen bcz he want to close the issue ASap.geet's father  inturupt and say rano was lying geet didn't agree for abortion. Daarjee yells out saying they have alreasdy decided there is nothing to ask geet now. dai will come so prepare geet. Geet hears what the family members want & try to run away but Brij holds him  & force her  tight. Geets father & mother requests daarjee & brij to leave her daughter but they don't listen to them. Tayiji brings some liquid mix to make geet unconscious so that  nurse can do her work without much problem. Geet refuse to take it but Brij force her to open her mouth & pours inn. Geet try to  plead them  saying how can they kill the child of a mother but those stone hearts don't melt. geet fall unconscious.                                             The nurse peeps through the door the whole drama going on inside & comes in and  refuse to abort the child  because she also feels geet is right unlike other girls who do mistakes. but daarjee refuse to hear her saying they didn't ask her opinion,she has to do what they say. Brij gets furious  on the nurse  warning her about leaking the issue  in the village. she agrees to do what they said.                                                                                                                                                          
                      Maan leaving to delhi getting into the jeep remember's geet, asking him to take gurvinder with him.  He gets into the jeep munshi intervenes and  reminds him of his meeting & wish if he go in flight rather than jeep to reach early. But maan says he remember's he has to attend a meeting. Mushi  handover the gun which maan forgot  to take . Maan keeps it in the case where he again see the taveez that struck his jacket in the mela. He remembers the flashback.. That means his inner conscious want to think about her but he Mus that gurvinder is her boyfriend & his outer stubborn  attitude stops him.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Jyo Cant like your post, but definitely like your take...
Nice takes samana and geetaddict, richa and sia

I have not being writing anything, but definitely reading and enjoying evrybit as to what you guys are discussing,,,,,

When I first watched the Geet and Maan scene, I simply loved the exchange between Maan and Geet regarding gurvinder ( Ithink I have his name right)... I guess it was the first time Maan showed hints of jealousy...
And Munshiji and Maan's scenes are always fun to watch

Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Once again the Taveez does its magic on Maan and this time its Munshiji who becomes the voice of taveez by telling him that its showing him a good direction 😳😳...I wish Munshiji was given a role in Delhi too ..😳...
was that Munshiji who played Materji.. the one who came to take measurement of Geet during her wedding...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by pennu

was that Munshiji who played Materji.. the one who came to take measurement of Geet during her wedding...πŸ˜•

OHMAGAWD! You are right! 🀣

It is the same actor! We can add this to the list of all the profession-changing characters on the show. But I think the stranger in the airport/family friend/gynecologist/onlooker in Manali, still takes the prize.

@Jyo: Even I can't like your post for some reason, but I did love your take. You were surprised when Maan took Gurvinder, huh? That is really interesting because I didn't find it surprising (probably because I knew what was going to happen) but now that you mention it, it was a bit strange. I guess it's all the Geet effect that is already creeping up on Maan... that and him not being the kind of person to see an attempted murder come to pass. I guess we see him saving Geet most often, but I believe he would not let anybody die in front of him. Sigh, another thing Maan and Geet have in common. 😍
Originally posted by pennu

No.. Pennu...it was a different actor...😊

@Sia and Samana...
Yes its different i just went and checked...πŸ˜†
but that Airport officer is the same guy who came to arrest Maan in Amritsar...

@Geetaddit...
Yest GC should surely inssure his eyes.. and his fingers tooo...πŸ˜‰ i love his eyes and long fingers...☺️

@Richa..
 those pics.. haaai...😍
When Geet asked Maan to take Gurvinder along with him...
Maan was looking at Geet and making sure which Please is Geet saying...πŸ€”
is it that order-wala Please...😑 or request-wala Please...😭
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by geetaddict

And then when Gurwinder tries to clarify how Geet was just trying to help him his gesture was like "talk to the hand".πŸ˜†

Paro.. I loved this line.. too good...πŸ˜†Poor.. Gurwinder !!!! πŸ˜†