Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Who will believe that He is giving this hot look to that damn papers in the dustbin...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

@Richa..
Thanks alot for the pics...πŸ˜ƒ
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Samana Thanks for clarifying that. I have not seen those episodes in detail. Only scenes here and there so I was wondering how Maan forgot to clarify such an important thing later on.

@Samana and Richa I too am always surprised how much of story they squeezed in the limited time and I even checked if these episodes were longer than the ones that came later on but I don't think they are. It is just like you guys said, So much is happening at such a fast pace.

@Pennu I don't know if you've heard but a few years back one south indian actress supposedly insured her thighs cos it was supposed to be her strongest asset.πŸ˜† And if Maan/GC were to do the same though he does have an amazing body I personally feel it is his sexy eyes that he should get insured. They could just melt you with their intensity and the passion in them, don't you think so?  I also loved your last line. Geet was definitely between the devil 😈(Brij) and the deep blue sea(Maan wit his unfathomable depths of course).πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Guys Iam posting episode 37 pics which I was searching desperately bcz this episode is one of my favorite one in Hoshiyarpur track. So here they are. Maan & geet in Amritsar temple. Geet  goes to the temple to  ask solution  &  strength  to face the situation. Maan is shown as nastic but here is the first  time in the episode he also go to golden temple. Geet see a baby in the mother's arms & inspire  to give birth to the child whatever may be the consequences. she thinks babaji' has  given that solution by showing that baby in mother's arms. But what babaji wished  we could see at the back of geet. maan praying coming out of holy waters. It was so sacred .It seemed as if god has listened to her and send an angel to take care of her for ever. These are my fav pics both look so sacred.πŸ˜‰

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EPISODE 40

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldtdbc8Sm30[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (prettyfulwishes)
Recap: Nurpinder tells Geet to look at herself in the mirror and see if she sees a married woman ' Geet replies the baby is hers, and Rano tells Geet to abort the baby; Rano tells Darji that Geet is going to abort ' but Mahinder knows she's lying; Maan wonders why Geet always invades his thoughts; Rajji tells Geet that Brij knows Gurwinder is in the house; Darji tells Maan that Geet isn't back from Amritsar..

The episode starts with Geet, Rajji and Gurwinder hiding from Brij who is furiously looking for Gurwinder. Maan comes out of the house when he notices Geet. He goes up to her and remarks that her whole family are a bunch of liars. He says that Darji just said she wasn't back from Amritsar ' but here his granddaughter is, cooking up some sort of issue. Geet looks extremely worried as Maan notices Gurwinder and Rajji. Maan assumes that Gurwinder is the person Geet went to meet in Amritsar, and though Geet tries to tell him, Maan doesn't care. He tells Geet that he came to tell her he won't be in her life anymore (I know, how sad ' but we all know he ain't going anywhere).

Maan starts walking away when Geet tells him that he can think whatever he likes about her, but she needs his help. She needs him to take Gurwinder away from there. Maan gets furious ' he tells her he's not her servant. Geet replies she's begging him to help her, begging him to take Gurwinder away, "please.. please". Something in Geet makes Maan agree to help her, and he waves at them to do what they need to. Rajji and Geet hide Gurwinder in Maan's jeep, as Maan walks towards Brij.

Brij asks Maan what he's doing outside of his home. Maan replies that he was on his way home, and saw the house. Brij gets furious (technically he's always furious), and Maan brushes him off saying that talking to Brij is equal to wasting time because Brij doesn't know how to talk without insulting. Maan tells him that Geet forgot her copy of the registry ' which is why he's there. He walks away leaving Brij smoldering.

Brij walks towards the house when he sees Geet and Rajji standing outside. He wonders why they're outside, and asks if they've seen anyone passing through. Geet stutters that they haven't, when Brij wonders why she looks so scared, as if they're lying. Geet finds her strength and tells him that when they haven't done anything wrong, why be scared? Brij calmly tells them to go inside, and when they do, he realises it's late, and will call Dai Ma in the morning.

Cut to Maan, and he stops the Jeep in the middle of the road. He tells Gurwinder that they're far away from Brij, and for him to get off. Gurwinder jumps off the jeep, and says he doesn't know how to thank Maan, and that Geet... when Maan cuts him off and says that anything to do with Geet he doesn't want to hear. He mutters that he knows what the girl is like, and drives off.

The next morning at Geet's house, everyone is standing (minus Geet) when Mahinder asks Darji if they could have another discussion. Darji tells Mahinder that they've already decided what's going to happen, and Mahinder asks to tell Geet that Dai Ma is coming. Nurpinder agrees that they should tell Geet when Brij pipes up that when Dai Ma does her work, Geet will find out on her own.

Geet walks in with a tray of tea and asks what they're not telling her. Vrinder tells her that they weren't discussing anything important, that Dai is coming to see her. Mahinder and Rano look anxious, as Geet assumes that Dai Ma is seeing her for a check up.

Darji notices Dai Ma, and tells her that they knew she was lying last time she looked at Geet, and that she shouldn't make the same mistake. He knows that she lied about Geet being pregnant, which is why they've all come to the decision that Geet will abort the baby.

Geet drops the tray, and everyone looks shocked. Geet goes to Darji and tells him that she won't let anyone kill her child. Brij asks what happened ' she agreed to it the day before. Geet looks up, and goes to her mother. She asks Rano what Brij is talking about. Darji gets up, tells Rajji to take Dai Ma away, and then asks Geet why she's driving everyone crazy. (In the meantime, Nurpinder has left the room... I wonder why) He tells her that yesterday she said yes to her mother.

Geet repeatedly asks Rano how she could say this. Darji screams "Rano", and Mahinder finally tells them that Rano got scared and lied about Geet wanting the abortion. Geet tries to run away, and Brij grabs hold of her. He yells that she has to have the abortion. Geet screams for him to leave her. Mahinder begs for Darji to tell Brij to let go, and tells Brij not to forcefully do this. Vrinder grabs hold of Mahinder, and tells him to think of the family. Brij tells Mahinder to grab sleeping tablets so Dai Ma can do her work.

Nurpinder comes back into the room with a glass of water (and what I assume are sleeping tablets) Rano asks what she's doing, and runs to Darji and begs him not to allow this to happen, especially in these circumstances. Nurpinder grabs her, and tells her that they have to do this, didn't she hear what Brij said. They go up to Brij and Geet, and Brij forces her to open her mouth. They force the drink down her mouth.

Geet splutters, and the sleeping tablets have an immediate effect on her. She tells them to do what they want. She almost falls on the steps, and Nurpinder and Rano try to steady her, but she screams for them to leave her. She begs them not to kill her child. She notices Dai Ma peeping through the door, and asks her how she can rip another mother from her child. The tablets end up causing Geet to collapse, and she cries asking them to let her go, and then she goes unconscious.

The scene cuts to Maan walking out of a building (and guess what, he's not wearing black) with a suitcase. He puts the suitcase in the jeep, and stops. He thinks back to Geet telling him he can think what he likes about her, but she's begging for him to help her. He gets in the jeep.

It cuts to the elders in Geet's family in the formal area. Darji admonishes Dai Ma for saying no to him. What he has told her, she must do. Dai Ma apologises to Darji for hurting him with her words ' but she can't abort Geet's child. She can't do it, because she's seen truth in Geet's eyes, compared to other girls that she's done abortions for. Darji says that he didn't ask for her opinion, he told her to do the work. Dai Ma says that what the pind has said is true, Geet has had something happen to her (rape?), which means that she can give birth to the child. Darji has finally had enough, and Brij menacingly tells Dai Ma that if he hears even a whiff what happened today, he will kill her and her whole family.

Munshiji sees Maan in his jeep, and wonders why he's driving to Delhi. It would be better for him to take a flight, especially considering he's got a meeting with someone. Maan asks if he's ever forgotten a meeting, and (under his breath) Munshiji says if he did, he'd become a target. Maan asks him to repeat what he said, and Munshiji tells him that he forgot his gun. He walks away, and Maan puts the gun in the dash, when he sees the taveez.

He has flashbacks of when Geet bumped into him at the mela, and the taveez got stuck on his shirt; the fortune-teller saying that today you will meet your life partner; Maan going to throw the taveez, and Munshiji telling him that the taveez is pulling him in a good direction.

The episode ends with Maan saying that anything related to that girl, he doesn't want in his life.

Precap: Brij is looking for Geet, who tells herself that she needs to stay brave, all the while, the tablets still having an effect on her...

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😲!!!

I had no idea this episode existed! I don't know how I missed it entirely. Anyway again, I am so glad we are doing this so I can not only see this, but with a magnifying glass. That being said, this was one of the most difficult episodes of the series so far, especially as I thought we had left the worst behind us after Geet realised Dev's treachery. 😭

But the starting was just amazing! I loved how Maan was trying to instigate Geet in conversation and she just couldn't care less to explain anything to him. She is so focused on saving Gurvinder's life that she tells Maan he can think what he will but just to take Gurvinder with him. And Maan agrees, despite the fact that he thinks this guy is Geet's boyfriend and the irritation that knowledge causes him. πŸ˜‰ It is interesting that we are just coming from a scene where Maan wants to ensure his reputation with the Handa family is not ruined while Geet does not care about her reputation with Maan. It shows how different their feelings are at this stage.

I love how he takes out the snide remarks that he had stored up for Geet, and for which she had no time, on Brij. It seemed like he stayed back to talk to Brij just for the fun of it and Brij's expressions were priceless. It looked like someone had hit him over the head with a bat or something as Maan had him completely stumped. 😳🀣 I loved the line about going for a walk and Maan's smirk, damn. ☺️

I loved the new Geet, who has now sen past Brij and knows what he can be guilty of. At first she is still scared of him but seems to gather courage as she talks to him. And her unflinching fiery gaze that has come to become her trademark was beautiful!

Ok...now to the hard part. 😭

I feel like on any other show, with any other actress, this sequence would have felt melodramatic and overdone but DD pulled it off, making me feel deeply, Geet's resounding pain. It broke my heart when she came out and thought that her family had arranged a check-up for her with Daimaa, when actually they had planned to carry out the abortion with her unconscious.

I can't believe the nerve of these Handa hypocrites! 😑 They actually force-fed the girl sedatives to get her to shut up and to do something unspeakable. I am not against abortion, but it is absolutely wrong to try and abort a woman's baby without her own consent. I cannot believe that after all the mistakes they made they are making Geet and her baby pay for it! And Rano, feeding Geet the sedative with her own hands?!? What is WRONG with these people? 😑😑😑

Isn't it pitiful that the one person that always understands Geet in any situation is someone completely unrelated to her? I loved the Daima's conscience in this scene where she refused to carry out this task, despite all of Darjee's dhamkis. It shows the power of Geet's truth which is perceptible even to people like Maan and the Daimaa, who have all kinds of ideas about the truth of her situation. Ironically, her family who knows the truth of her faultlessness refuses to support her quest for justice.

The last scene with Maan and the Munshi was again fabulous! That line about Maan being a human being if he ever forgot a meeting was precious and reminded me of when Geet calls him a robot later on! πŸ˜† Munshiji, there is a reason Maan is not going by flight and a reason he can't seem to get rid of that taveez. Time will tell...
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
geetaddict thumbnail

Geet episode 40:

This episode was almost a torture to watch not bcos of poor quality like some of the Amritsar circus onesπŸ€” but bcos it looked and felt too real and the pain in Geet's voice when she literally begs all of them to spare her child literally tore my heart out.😭😭 To borrow Jyoti's line from yesterday I really did hate the Handa family members today.😑

Maan as usual is too fast to jump to conclusions when he sees Geet and Gurwinder together and it was not fair for him to show attitude when she was asking him very nicely even the first time to save Gurwinder. But anyway he did understand the sincerity of her request and agreed not only to give Gurwinder a ride but also went the extra distance of distracting Brij long enough for them to hide him in there. 😳😳Though I am sure he does derive a certain pleasure making a fool out of bullies like Brij.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† His attitude with Brij was of course jaan leva  worth some loud/long whistles (DD style).😎 What cool way to deliver the answers which of course riles up Brij more and his "I care damn about you and your threats" look and attitude. 😎And of course it is always a pleasure watching him get in and out of the jeep in his own style.😳😳 Somehow it's not the same with cars which was what he was seen in more in Delhi of course. And then when Gurwinder tries to clarify how Geet was just trying to help him his gesture was like "talk to the hand".πŸ˜†

How Geet's face changes when she tells Brij that why should they get scared when they have not done anything wrong was almost like a split personality moment. 😲And Brij also shows his demeaning and dismissive attitude towards girls very well when he asks them in a very crude way to get inside. That actor too was amazing and very convincing in his role.😊

Then of course comes the most heart wrenching part. 😭😭Geet appears so innocent and sweet in that fateful blue suit. Rano gets caught in her lie and I think it mattered to Daarji that Geet was ready just so they don't have to make a scene before Thayiji. 😑Geet's dad did try to reason out but some where he lacked both conviction and the actual guts needed to go against Daarji or Brij. Rupinder knows his son well enough to know that he doesn't make hollow threats. That's why I guess she went to get the pills and water even before Brij commanded Geet's mom to do it. When I heard Brij say that I was like one guy abandoned her after giving her sleeping pills and now her own family in a way is abandoning her by giving her sleeping pills.😭😭 If it were Rajji in Geet's place I am sure Rupinder would still have done the same but Geet's mom and dad are finding it difficult to ignore Geet's pleas. Not that they are able to do much about it. It was more heartbreaking to see Geet in such a helpless state than it was seeing her at the airport bcos then we knew that the other person was evil but here her own family is torturing her in such a cruel way.😭😭

At least of the lot taayiji seems to have her heart in the right place and sees the truth and sincerity in Geet's pleas and refuses to do the wrong thingπŸ‘πŸ‘. Even though she is scared of Daarji's and Brij's threats she still does not do it. That shows that she is definitely braver than even Geet's own mom and dad.πŸ‘πŸΌ

After all this pain it was a little therapeutic to watch Maan in that gorgeous white shirt who still can't get Geet out of his mind😳😳. And when Munshiji asks him why he is taking the jeep instead of the plane it is like Maan is saying with his angry stare "how else will I save the life of my future wife u silly man? You didn't read the script, did you?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Having said that I am glad in the old times they tried to give some kind of explanation for what happened rather than do silly things like make a very rich man hire  car instead of taking the flight(Maan's accident after the honeymoon) or walk and take lifts from random truckers. 

Munshiji did have quite a wry sense of humour didn't he? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Was he there even after Maan returns to Delhi ? Or does he disappera like Gurwinder?Of course he hands the gun to Maan which he will need next week to save Geet.  Then comes the tabeez again though I don't think Maan will have it in him to throw it away will he? πŸ˜•Eagerly looking forward to next weeks exciting episodes which are kind of the finale of Geet's HP days. It feels a bit sad that we are going to leave this much of drama behind but I am equally looking forward to the different kind of magic Maan and Geet weave in the Delhi track.😳😳

geetaddict thumbnail
@ Samana Today it is our turn to write almost identical takes.πŸ˜ƒ It is funny that we have almost written the same thing line by line. πŸ˜† But like you said I didn't realize there would be an episode where Geet would actually suffer more mental torture than the one in which Dev abandons her. Like I said the fact that it is her own family doing it just makes it so much more worse.😭

@ Richa Thank you for the amazing photos. Wet Maan showing of his great arms was of course extra yummy. He also looks lean mean and makes me as mushy as a teen(ok that was a pathetic attempt to rhyme) in his purple kurta.😳😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Another interesting build-up episode before the epic Brij-Maan talwaar fight episode 😍😍😍😍😍😍...

This episode always made me wonder whether MSK was somewhere feeling a bit jealous of Gurvinder's presense with Geet at night πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ;The way MSK looked frustated in the starting scene when he tells Geet that her entire family are a bunch of liars made me think that he was really very concenred for Geet and so suddenly when he saw her standing outside the house ,he sort of had a sigh of relief and so it followed with the anger outburst πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ..

Also it was a bit shocking when MSK actually agrees to help Geet by taking Gurvinder away with him 😲 ;This again indicated that somewhere MSK wanted to save Geet from Brij's anger πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ;The question is why will MSK want to help Geet when all his work regarding the land is done and he even tells her that they r not going to meet anymore πŸ˜‰ ;It was clear indication that MSK's heart and subconscious mind was still stuck on this girl and he was just unable to remove her from his thoughts 😳😳 ...

Geet's family came out as real cruel and heartless bunch of people the way they forcibly made her hv that sleeping pill and then asking the Dai to abort her child 😑😑 ;Hats off to Geet's strength of mind and the way she kept her fighting spirit intact even after the sleeping pill intake πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ;Even the Dai looked human in front of those animals like Brij 😑 ;I loved the way Dai said no to Darji and co for that ruthless idea of aborting the child forcibly 😑...

Once again the Taveez does its magic on Maan and this time its Munshiji who becomes the voice of taveez by telling him that its showing him a good direction 😳😳...I wish Munshiji was given a role in Delhi too ..😳...Even though Maan throws away the taavezz this time but well we all know that it will soon reach to Maan again πŸ˜‰ ;This time Geet will pick it up from the road after running out of the house and then it will start playing passing the parcel between both πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...

Overall the Episode is a very good build-up for the coming drama and Geet taking the final decision to step out of the Handa Family to save her child ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Million dollar question... just why did Maan agree to take Gurvinder???? on one hand.. he is Geet's presumed boyfriend.. ok.. benefit of doubt.. he wanted to save him from Brij..realising that Brij will kill this guy...but more than that.. how come Maan is helping Geet to cover a lie..this did not go well acc to Maan's char ????? πŸ˜•

What the hell was going on.. everyone was standing like a statue.. Now.. more than Brij(we know how cruel he can be.. so his brutality was expected..)..I m really angry seeing Mohinder's reaction..😑today.. he was pleading/begging rather than physically stopping Brij... I understand he has no say in front of Darji or Brij...but at least he should have tried...sp.. when he is on Geet's side..Its totally unrelated.. but I really wished Maan was here.. how in the later epi.. his Dhai kilo ka haath makes a dramatic entry.. whenever anyone dared to touch his Geet..

Brij literally did REHAM on Geet and on me.. when he sugessted sleeping med to be given to her..  (Though I never liked when Geet clutches on to her kurta/stomach while speaking...) my heart really went out to her.. when she said..to leave her alone..let the girl be.. dammit !!!!! For this sole cowardness.. utter brutality..of this Handa parivar.. everyone included...I m glad that she left her family.. and had the courage to start a  new beginning.. though its not that easy but at least it can be tried...

I m myself surprised.. as to how instantly my anger cooled off.. πŸ˜†seeing Maan...sp... in that fresh white formal shirt...😳