OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago

Ok everybody wrote awesome analysis and explainied all the possible sumbolism...πŸ‘

but my correpted mind was looking at Maan... πŸ˜‰no not that Maan who came from the pond...πŸ˜†
I am talking about the Maan who get into the jeep... Haai...😳 me simply loved Maan in that Kurta-jeans...πŸ˜ƒ i think after that he never wear such Kutaa types.. Does he...πŸ€”?
Anyway he was Looking soo HAWT...☺️

hi everyone!

i caught up with three episodes just today! it was interesting to watch d amritsar trip at one go. What chemistry Maaneet have! i mean Maan can't stand her being quiet and he had to goad her!  And when she talks, he gets very angry at her! geet getting shock of her life learning abt dev n NT relationship.

coming to 38th epi

loved d symbolism in dargah. d divine feeling is really d one of the best aspect of maaneet (chemistry, nok jok n many more). i loved it when geet prays to show a way n d next scene they show maan coming out of water with d divine chant as background music. it was beautiful moment! and d song was haunting! poor maan looked miserable leaving geet like that n coming!

i didn't know NT was so evil. not just trying to get geet abort, she creates mischief n d house by revealing d pregnancy truth hoping d family will do what she wants. she's really evil n d most suitable wife to dev.

d way darji n brij blame geet for all the mistakes done by dev is really irritating. and tayaji, d way she tries to stop brij. i don't know whether she s trying to save geet or trying to stop brij from commiting murder. everytime brij erupts n anger, tayaji tries to deflect it. i think she knows how bad brij can become. she might suspect channi's murder but does not want to face the issue. so she tries her best to save geet so that her son wont commit a crime.

this is what i felt seeing today's episode.

geet is slowly turning strong every day. its a delight to see such a strong character emerge from such timid role.

hats off to DD for her exemplary acting. And GC - today for his droolworthy looks. dat one shot of his coming out of water, wet wit short pants, kerchief is sooo... sorry no adjectives, i am hyperventilating. let me go n enjoy it again.

Awesome symbolism guys, keep on going...
Congrats on reaching 100 pages, special thanks to Samana for making this happen...

Coming to the episode, didnt know NT was the reason Geet got caught, always thought Brij got lucky πŸ˜‰

And from yesterday's episode the scene where Maan saves Geet is one of the very realistic shots. Maan all sweaty, and not very organized mOvements... 😑
EPISODE 39

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjYA_vur5V0[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (by -bhootni-)

Highlights

Taayji and Rano try to convince Geet to abort the kid because she doesn't have a husband...but Geet refuses

Rano tries emotional blackmail but Geet seems admant

Geet cries that she wants the kid

Damn...Brij is sharpening his sword

Brij wants to use his means to explain to Geet

Rano lies that Geet has agreed

Mahinder asks the truth from Rano after everyone leaves and she reveals that she got scared

Mahinder is worried that Geet thinks that I will help her always

Brij notices blood outside and we can see Rajji hiding

Geet talks about her kid to herself while Mahinder and Rano listens from outside the room

Maan is packing his bags to go back...he is glad that everything has been sorted out though he remembers Geet's words and her actions

He wonders to himself why the girl doesn't leave him alone

Another copy of the agreement is left with Maan and his manager tells him that they need to give it to her

Maan taunts Geet

He looks at the papers that he had thrown in the garbage

Rajji comes to Geet worried about Gurvinder

Both of them are worried about Gurvinder...and Geet says that she won't let Brij kill anyone else

Brij figures out that it's Gurvinder in the house

Maan comes to Geet's house...and doesn't know what to say...he assumes that she had gone there to meet her boyfriend

Daaiji assumes that Maan knows everything about Geet

Maan speaks bad about Geet and gives them the paper

Daaiji says that Geet still hasn't returned

Geet goes to Gurvinder and tells him to come with her

They are about to run away when they notices Brij coming from the other side...they hide

Maan notices Geet and remembers Daarji saying that Geet isn't here

Precap: Maan yells at Geet and Brij notices the two girls

Geet episode 39:

This episode seemed to be one of dialogues - some strong some filmy but all very interesting. Rupinder tried to do a reality check with Geet. Some of the points she raised were the same I brought up yesterday. She was trying to be practical. That did not work.πŸ˜• So Rano tried some emotional talks. But Geet seemed to have a valid answer for each of Rano arguments and some very meaningful questions which even Rupinder  did not have the answer to.πŸ˜• Geet feels she is a mom and who more than her own mom can understand what she feels.

And then they go down just to find our ironsmith Brij sharpening his knifes like he was getting ready for some Bali or something. 😑Completely crazy guy. I am also not happy that not once did Daarji say one word to Brij about not doing something stupid.😑 He almost seems to give a silent consent for his heinous acts.😑

Rano is such a bad liar. And the look Brij was giving I thought he was not very convinced Geet would ever agree but he temporarily seems to have bought Rano's lies. Geet's dad on the other hand knows both his wife and his daughter too well. I am saddened at how weak he is also in this regard. Though he is supposed to be the male of the family having as much authority as Daarji and Brij if you look at it from their perspective but he is not able to do anything for his daughter except hide and listen to her lament. 😭I could see how much it pained him to hear Geet's trust on him doing the right thing and supporting her but he also realizes that he is helpless when it comes to facing or opposing Brij or
Darjee.Again Geet's self talk I thought was a little filmy but it was a way of Geet's dad realizing her pain and her views in an indirect way so it was ok.

Maan of course is smitten by Geet except that he does not accept it yet.😳😳 Again his self dialogue was a little OTT but bcos it was Maan I am ready to accept it.😳 Of course the fact that one more button than necessary was open did help in distracting me from any overacting on his part.☺️ The sleeves though were very tight and had a puff.πŸ˜• Was this the first blouse type shirt he wore?  Or had he worn them before too and I had not noticed?πŸ˜•

I felt there was not enough gap between his throwing the papers and then picking it up. They should have given him more time to be undecided to make it look convincing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He looked a little too eager to find an excuse to meet Geet. 😳😳Anyway we know there is nothing subtle about Maan. So again I am ready to overlook that too. This time it was very obvious that he was just showing temper to suppress his growing feelings for Geet.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

As usual Brij's animal instincts are awakened when he catches the scent of blood. But I was wondering how come blood fell on him from up and then it looks like he is already in the room. πŸ˜•The location shift was a little bit confusing. πŸ˜•And was Rajji also hiding in the same place. Rajji does seem to have some real feelings for Gurwinder.😳😳

When Maan reaches Geets house again the conversation between Maan and Daarji funnily reminded me about Maan Geet conversation at the registration office.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No one outright mentioned anything. They both were talking about different things altogether but in totality it made sense. Though as usual Maan is known to carry things a bit too far be it insulting Geet or doubting Daarji's intentions. 😲I was thinking how Maan forgot that when he had asked Geet's uncle if Geet was home he had said yes and then he believed Daarji when he said she had not returned.πŸ˜•

What Geet had in mind while taking Gurwinder out I have no idea. πŸ˜•But we do know she asks Maan to help. Will have to wait and see if Maan's misconception of him as her boyfriend changes later on or Geet clarifies it somehow to him.

The first part of the epi was soo sasd and emotional... what I can say that DD did a brilliant job in portraying those feeling...πŸ‘ and the scene where she talk to that photo was really heart breaking...😭

why Geet's dad is sooo helpless...πŸ˜• why can't he say or take some strong decision reagrding hisown daughter...😑

Coming to Maan...πŸ˜‰ hmmm... he has really started to feel for Geet and this time even he began to realise it tooo... πŸ˜ƒ

First he  throwed that papers to dustbin then the way he gave a look to those papers... haaaiii...😍  after that he went forward and took thoses pappers in hand..😳. Those pappers might have sang in mind..."Aap ki nazroom ne samjcha pyaar ke kaabil mujche...☺️" OH God...😲 i think Sadie got into my head...πŸ€”

Last Maan finds Geet outside her house... and 2maro he will save Gurvinder for Geet...😳 but me is all looking forward for Maan-Brij another  encounter...πŸ˜ƒ
Remember Brij will be asking o Maan "How you came before my house house..". And Maan will be saying... "I just came for my evening walk and your home came before mee...πŸ˜†"

BTW me just loved the way epi ends  on the faces of Geet in between Brij and Maan...😊 According to Geet' words "Ek taraf khuwa tho doosari taraf Khaayi..."🀣

I really hated Handa family and that Brij in this episode 😑 for not showing even an iota of emotions for that poor girl 😭😭😭...

Ok fine whatever Brij and co were saying does have a logic because in our society ,an unwed mother is not acceptable even today  but their way of saying it to Geet especially when she was in such a vulnerable state ,was absoluely disgusting and wrong πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...I simply hated the way Brij was giving that dhamki of "ask her to abort or else he will kill her" 🀒...I mean even a animal will hv some emotions for their own child but here Brij being a brother seemed worst than any animal 😑...And the ladies of the house along with Geet's father were all spineless and powerless  ;Even if Geet is burnt alive in front of them by Brij and Darji ,I dont think anyone will do anything to save her  ...

Coming to Maan ,the guy just cant stop thinking about Geet and he wonders why πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ; Someone go tell him that u r slowly falling for her damn it πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ;Somewhere Maan was impressed with Geet's strength of mind and courage to stand on her own in front of strong men like him but he was not admitting the fact to himself that he is impressed with the girl and also is concerned about her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..He went to Handa family only to check whether Geet reached or not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...I loved how CVs showed such a strong base and build-up in HP for the Maaneet love story which later started in Delhi ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...This is where I hv so much respect for Maaneet love story because of this strong base which was created in the beginning itself 😳😳...Maan and Geet dint fell for each other overnight ..it was a slow process with complete logic and build up πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Gurvinder I felt was a bit wasted in this track because he vanished from the story later on ...so well ......But I guess he was simply used for the small misunderstanding which was created in HP where MSK thought that Geet's lover is Gurvinder and she had gone to meet him ..I guess that was the only purpose of the guy πŸ˜†...

Overall a very gripping episode and makes one curious for the next episode to see how Geet goes on to save her child against all odds 😳😳
Guys i thank all of you geetaddict jyoti pennu salmanalyse and others for giving beautiful analysis on the epis. It brings fond memories of Geet. Keep it up. In case missed out anyone sorry   πŸ‘
I have a terrible cold so I am not doing a very detailed take today. But I have to say so much happened in this episode that it didn't feel like just 20 mins! My head was reeling with all the new information by the end!

I thought the clash of the mamtas was really interesting and well-done. While Geet is fighting for her child, Tayji and Rano are fighting for their child, Geet. To them this baby just does not matter as much as Geet's own life and they make no bones about it. I don't think they are unaware that this is wrong, but they are also aware that of the reality of their situation and are women who are used to working within those restrictions, not breaking out of them. I loved the contrast of how complicated they were trying to convince Geet this whole idea was, but to Geet it was the simplest thing in the world. Also, today was the first time Geet said she WANTED her baby. Until now, while she couldn't think of killing it, it seemed like she couldn't not want the baby, like giving birth to it was her automatic reaction. But here we see affirmative love for the baby and its life. I also loved how Tayji gave up and confessed that she could not answer Geet. On some level, she was accepting that she was right.

The scene with her talking to her dad was also very poignant. Mohinder is so ashamed of his powerlessness to help Geet knowing of her faith in his judgment. I found the part about the pen especially poignant. Do you think they had plans of making Geet a writer at some point, you know, if they had stuck to the original HP story? That would have been something! So Geet has grown up with the feeling of not being wanted by her family and with her father as her only support. Now perhaps she sees her father as doing the same, ie supporting her unwanted child.

Oh Maan, you are so transparent! The poor guy can't seem to keep his head on straight as the fiery Geet continues to intrude his thoughts. He clearly wants to throw Geet away, just like her copy of the registration, but just can't resist the opportunity to to see her again and make sure she is ok. You old softee! 😳

The conversation with Darjee was very well executed, with each making sense to the other but talking about different things entirely. It is kind of ironic to see a Maan who was unafraid of carrying Geet in his arms through a bazaar now wants to make sure her family doesn't think she ran away with him...kyun Maan babu? Kya iraada hain? πŸ˜‰

Geet is such an expert at winging it and her quick thinking and resourcefulness usually assure that things do work out for her. She doesn't know how she is going to help Gurvinder, just that she has to get him out of there and not allow an innocent man to be murdered. She has had enough of this negative talk and action and she will not stand for it! Her faith that something will come through is admirable and babaji doesn't let her down! I loved the last freeze of her between Maan and Brij. While she is confronting her past, her future path is already laid out for her. All she has to do is turn around!

@Paro: She does clear the doubt about Gurvinder being her boyfriend later when they are locked in the conference room, before the Hum Tum ek Kamre Mein... sequence.

Geet Is firm on her decission to give birth to the child but ranno & tayaji knows that darrjee & brij will never accept  try to convince geet  to abort the child ,tayiji says there is no proof that she is married to dev & there is no meaning to carry the child. rano also try to emotionally blackmail her saying,she want geet to be safe but geet says she cares for the child as much as rano cares for her. she can never abort the child bcz she want the child. rano try to explain that there is no feature for the child as she is unmarried but still she is reluctant .
   Darjee asks rano weather geet has accepted for abortion,tayiji says they will try to convince her & she will listen to them but Brij interferes😑& says angrily with a sword in his hand that if she won't agree they know better way to make her understand. darrjee's expression seem to be weird as if saying ti brij u are right &😑 giving permission to handle her.  immediately rano lies to darjee that she has accepted for abortion. ,darrjee ask brij to call the nurse & arrange for abortion.
  Geet's father believes that geet didn't agree & ranoo is lying. He asks rano's mother If geet really agreed for abortion,Nrupinder is feeling bad cz he is helpless & he knows geet believes only him & trusts him a lot .
  Brij setout to brig nurse, he doubts somebody inn, with that fresh blood stains falling on him,meanwhile geet is confident on his father that he will help her to save the child,he will never let anything bad happen to her. Geet's parents see her pain & feel helpless.😭
  Maan is restless thinking about geet. He  Actually want to know whether geet reached her house safely or not. Meanwhile Munji informs that she has forgotten registration copy. Maan get irritated on geet & throws the copy in the bin,but His hidden  Instinct  really disturbs him and he takes those papers & go to handa haveli to give them but his actual cause was to see geet whether she reached the house or not..
    Rajji   comes to geet & say Brij is searching for Gurvinder but Geet  is firm that  she will not let brij to kill any innocent here after.πŸ‘ Daarjee He is still worried about the false prestige & honor of the family than  geet's pain,He want the abortion ASAP &  Why brij is late. As tayaji  goes near the door Maan enter's the house & ask for geet,Daarjee think Geet  shared the truth with maan & ask him to keep it secret  But maan explains that  She has come with him for registration but went to meet somebody else .He has just come to give those registry papers, bcz she didn't come with him while returning.Darrjee lies to maan saying she didn't return yet. Meanwhile Geet try to rescue Gurvinder but Brig is hunting for him from one side ,She hides him in a safe place.
  The story geet is moving In such a fast pace with  less drama, I could not come across such fast moving show till date after GHSP off air.πŸ‘

PICTURES

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago