OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Samana: 

Hey.. I read the symbolisms.. and do I really need to say.. how amazing they are???
I loved the part where you mentioned.. the unfocused attitude of Maan hurting others.. the thought did cross my mind..bcoz..now may be I m scrutinizing GC's /Maan's expr.. in too much detail... but I did see a flicker of guilt on his face.. when he stops the jeep...he realizes that his not listening to her in anger.. his carelessness.. would have cost those kids their lives...πŸ˜•

@ Paro: 

I actually forgot abt that previous dupatta scene.. that makes sense now...😊 so that and including (what Samana.. reminded...) today when he almost yells at her.. to take her dupatta away... could be the reason she avoided that...😊 But I strongly feel its the 3rd reason...πŸ˜†

And yeah.. its been a while.. that our takes have been absolutely similar... coz.. the DD dialogue that u said.. I was thinking almost the same thing... She must be like.. what !!!!! after 2 such HOTTIES.. I have to consider this Champoo...πŸ˜† 
Also..your take.. reminds me that I forgot abt Brij... His violent streak... the heightened senses.. the extra brain activity.. sharp eyes...he is showing more and more animal traits to me now.. with each epi...πŸ˜•

The fact that these epi are so-fast paced.. and each and every scenes are so logically crafted.. they have so much meaning to them.. so many things come to my mind.. when I watch the epi.. but while writing... I always forget something or the otherπŸ˜†.. so while reading diff takes..its like... "Yeah that's what I was thinking " moments...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by jyoti06

😲😲what happened to your real ID πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh Mera Doosra ID HaiπŸ˜†
I Made It When I Was 10 Posts Away From Becoming A Rockerz🀣
And Now It's Sorta Used For PM's For My StoriesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by pennu

Maan asking Geet "where is you bodyguards..."πŸ˜‰
poor fellow unknown about the future that he is gona be the one...πŸ˜†

Then says.."Invitation dena padega.."πŸ˜†
this is the first time he says this dialogue.. and he repeated it so many times during Delhi-office time...😳

Maan says to Geet.."If you are asking me Sorry then you will be asking sorry till we reach Amritsar.."
This same Maan went running after Geet to Amristar just to ask Sorry...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I just loved the way he said "Nahi tho kya" and then in a very soft voice "Kya kar rahi ho thum..." when she asked him to stop the jeep...😳

and the way he asked Kya..😲 whne Geet said she is hungry...πŸ˜†

I know Pennu.. his expression was mind blowing na!!!! πŸ˜† 
it was like.. What.. Food !!!! you are joking... right!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the other ones too...😊 esp the BODYGUARD one... πŸ˜Š

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sia221

when I watch the epi.. but while writing... I always forget something or the otherπŸ˜†.. so while reading diff takes..its like... "Yeah that's what I was thinking " moments...πŸ˜†
Exactly this what happens with me Sia...πŸ˜†
but I amvery poor when it comes with words...
@Sadie...
you used to be One Star...πŸ˜‰
you too goya a R-Vamp...😲
Hope Life is OK at your side...πŸ˜†
 sadie ye tere liye hai,Mod ke samne MID bankar ati hai how dare U. πŸ˜†
Recap hi sahi shuru hojaπŸ˜† Aey abb tu vamp hai Yani NT TO YE LE

Richa, the second set of pictures are from tomorrow's episode, right? They are even better in still. ☺️

Oh, hey. 100 pages! Congrats to all of us analysts for our efforts! πŸ€“πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
 Congrats sam 100 pages over & thread ran very smoothly. Ya those pics are tomorrows. actually I had the whole amritsar wala and all but I didn't arrange them according to dates. Now that Iam free I will look into those tomorrow. They are very good. The temple,Gc with  his half pant. I remember that is tomorrow. Rumal scene

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
😲😲OH TERI!!!!!!
I FORGOT JYOTI WAS A MOD!!!!!!!!

But Nai Re! It's For PM's Cuz My Inbox Is Full😳
And Was Getting Like 10 Buddy Request So Logged In To Accept BasπŸ˜†
VAMP Ka RE-VAMP Nai Hua!!

I'm Called --'Sexy' Vamp BECAUSE I'm Awake At Night And Don't Eat Or DrinkπŸ˜† Achcha Naam Hai🀣

Ehhh Analysing Innabit----Gotta Update Ufff

And Ya Congo Shongo For The 100th PageπŸ₯³