Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No wonder my swarglok is all filled with sound pollution thanks to OMG *thud* ishh ufff ..aahhh sounds πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but I dont blame anyone when I m myself in fainting condition thanks to those jaanleva pics and this hot hot avataar of Maan 😳😳😳😳
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just watched today's and yesterday's episode...I cheated though, I just watched maneet scenes.
Which are by the way extremely hot , man it's snowing here and if I put my laptop outside with the scene playing the snow would definitelymelt..ok I think I am talking crazy here but can't help it.
Jyo I need an entry in the swarglok tooo
Sadieee your takes are hilarious please continues
Rest all amazing analysis, itsgetting interesting day by day, and I am waiting for the Delhi track to start
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Richa: 

After seeing the scene almost 5 times back to back...as it is...It was very hard for me to come out of my hyperventilating session...(like all...πŸ˜†) u post the pics on top of that...???? πŸ˜²

The best ones...

The most JAANLEVA...

I was stunned at this sudden change of his expression...ok.. I m going for another session..πŸ˜†
sia221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Ahhh He touched it!!! he touched that Manhoose Bluetooth Piece!!!
LUCKY Youu!!!!
Bluetooth Set: Ahhh Hailaaa!!!!! He Touched Meee!!!!!!!! Aaj Main Upaar!!! Asmaan Neeche!!!
Aaaj Main Aagee Zamaana Hai Peecheee
🀣

Saddie.. the Bluetooth!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Then what about that Damn tree...he was practically HUGGING it...🀣🀣
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sia221

Saddie.. the Bluetooth!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Then what about that Damn tree...he was practically HUGGING it...🀣🀣

tree will be singing..
Chookar mere dil ko kiya thune kya ishaaraa...🀣🀣
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Hey back Exam over But i  could not write sadia's analysis Dude it is not discriptive🀒  but it was objective other wise I would have really somewhere adjusted Ur analysis between electronics🀣 Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

tree will be singing..
Chookar mere dil ko kiya thune kya ishaaraa...🀣🀣

Pennu...🀣🀣
I thought of ... Aao na.. gale laga lo na...(if u know this song)...🀣
It must also be cursing Geet.. who was right there in the middle...in btwn them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Richa : Hey buddy.. welcome back...😊
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EPISODE 36

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m84bmRLDWo[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (by -bhootni-)

Highlights

Geet and Maan leave though not before having a moment with each other 😳

Rajji tends to Gurinder who is hurt...just then they hear Brij coming in

Geet's dupatta gets stuck on the lever thing...and they have a spat because of it

Gurinder hides under the blanket and Rajji opens the door

Brij is about to uncover but Rajji stops him though he does feel under the blanket just to make sure there is a person underneath it (assuming it's Geet)

Maan drives really rashly scaring the living daylights out of Geet...they almost hit the school kids because of it

Prospect groom is there to see Geet

Maan wants to drag Geet in the court room

Brij uncovers the blanket and he only sees pillows there...he then notices blood by the window...he confronts Rajji who is crying

Maan goes inside and when he comes back Geet is gone

Geet bumps into Nainatra...they have a confrontation and Nainatra reveals necessary information

Nainatra asks her to get an abortion

Precap: Geet and Maan at the Golden temple

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god! These episodes are so fast paced that I can hardly keep up with everything. I keep having to take a moment after the episodes finished and before I write my take to just recollect everything I should be writing about.

Well the first thing I loved about today's episode was the way Geet carried herself like an independent woman and answered as an equal to Maan. He kept asking about her family and the reasons for which she had come alone and instead of even trying to engage with him, Geet told him it was none of his damn business and ignored his prodding. She is really growing up so fast thanks to the baby and the decisions its existence is forcing her to make.

I also loved that when she was taking her final step towards freedom, so to speak, in getting into the jeep she falters and but Maan catches her and doesn't let her fall back into her old life. Prophetic?

I loved the editing between Geet and Rajji scenes. It showed the threat that Darjee had given Geet and here we see her independence and her courageous move to leave the house directly affecting Rajji and putting her in a vulnerable situation. But thankfully Rajji is Tayji's daughter and is up to the task! I love that she killed two birds with one stone when she hid Gurvinder under Geet's covers!

And of course, the scene with the rumaal. I saw lots and lots of symbolism in this one so get ready! Well first of all we see Maan driving fast and Geet trying to slow him down but he refuses, looking off somewhere into the distance. This shows his general attitude. He is neither focused on the present, nor is he willing to consider anybody else but himself. Without his knowledge, this attitude of his could have hurt many people, ie the innocent kids who were crossing the road. Geet has come into his life to make him realise that he can seriously and irrevocably hurt other people with his neglectful attitude. She teaches him, just before it is too late to stop short and even though being considerate of other people is going to cause Maan pain, because he is opening up. This pain will cause him to go back into his angry state and only Geet will have the courage and the instance to make him stop and heal his pain.

It was also interesting that her first instinct was to tie up his wound with her dupatta, but she thought better of it and used the rumaal. She has given him her dupatta multiple times unintentionally, but she is not yet consciously willing to give her honour in his hands. Simlarly he has gotten her dupatta by accident several times but today he tells her to take it away from the gear herself. If I am not mistaken the first time Geet uses her dupatta to tie his wound is when he saves her on their trip to HP for the Rasika thing. That is when she is fully ready in her own right to give part of her life and her honour in his hands and he is grateful to accept it.

Finally, poor Geet finds out just how much she has really been cheated and how alone she is. The marriage that she had depended on, despite her complete lack of love or respect for her husband turns out to be fake. So now her last shred of hope for someone to save her is gone and she is faced with a choice. She has to stand on her own feet or kill her baby, the first time the latter option is presented to her.

This is going to be an action packed week! So excited!
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒThank you Samana for posting the episode early. I was eagerly waiting for it.

Geet episode 36:

Another very interesting episode.  Especially when it comes to Maan and his growing feelings for Geet.😳😳 He is always irritated and rude but somehow in this episode it feels like he is doing that just because this girl without his knowledge is getting very firmly under his skinπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ and he is confused about why he is having these feelings for a woman? πŸ˜•She perplexes him cos she is one time as strong as a nail and another time as soft as cotton.πŸ˜•

When she falls of the jeep and he holds on to her she is surprised he took the effort. But she is faster at removing her hand than Maan is letting go😳😳😳. Right now it does not look like Geet has any particular feelings for Maan of course bcos she has much bigger fish to fry πŸ˜”but Maan definitely is slowly but steadily getting besotted by those mesmerizing eyes of this confusing/irritating girl.😳 πŸ˜

And then of course he notices Geet's pensive glances and for someone who is supposed to be completely disinterested in Geet's affairs like he mentioned in the last episode he seems to take a lot of interest. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Of course he goes on to explain that his concern is bcos he does not like to be cheated but then who are you fooling Maan Babu?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And of course Geet's muh thod jawab almost to mind his own business gets him really irritated and he spends a little too long gazing or rather staring at her which makes him put the sudden break and once again he gets hurt and bleeds😲. Like Samana said blood does bond them one way or the other especially during these intial HP days.😊 One or the other gets hurt during their interaction.

I think her first experience where she tore her dupatta to help Maan did not go well with Maan. You can see the debate that goes on in her mind before she decides to use his kerchief instead. And of course there is the ever binding tabeez.😊😊 Very symbolic -  of what I will let the experts explainπŸ˜•.I liked the way she almost threatens him to stop the jeep cos she knows that is the only way he would do it. Nice talk would not work there. Maan is completely taken aback at what she does. 😲Here he is yelling at her at every chance, being really rude to her and there she is making sure his wound is tended to despite everything.πŸ˜• This girl is definitely irritatingly unpredictable. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

When I saw the guy who had come to see Geet I somehow felt it was very funny. I could almost imagine DD telling in her fun tone like she ususally does in SBS and SBB "Dev aur Maan are anyway there, issey bhi shaadi kar lengey"πŸ˜†. Brij and Daarji are not wasting any time getting rid of Geet.😑

Though Rajji managed to save Geet once she could not do it the second time though she did hide Gruwinder at the right time.Brij is definitely a close competition to Sherlock holmes.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†Look at the way he touches and feels the first time he comes in to see if someone is under the blanket before believing Rajji.😲 I was surprised Brij let her go that easily considering how angry he was.😲 Maybe he was more worried about the people downstairs and didn't want to create a scene.

But it was not fair of Geet. She should have gone in and signed the papers before going her way to meet NT. Merey pyaarey Maan ko bakara banaa diya? πŸ˜†But not before he pulls her in with his signature pull. 😳😳I liked the way the sherni Geet rebuffs him for touching her and then the way he just lets go of her in that haughty way. ☺️Though why he was standing near the jeep admiring Geet walk was anybody's guess.πŸ˜• But then if he had not done that and the van had not passed then of course how could have Geet escaped?πŸ˜‰

Geet's heart is broken once more not bcos she trusts Dev but bcos now she feels helpless with respect to protecting her baby😭😭. Though she knew Dev had cheated her the  one thing she though was the truth, that she was married, also turned out be a lie. NT was not exactly lying except for the Dev knowing and sending her part. She was just stretching the truth and she has always been quite manipulative when it comes to getting her job done. One trait both she and Dev seem to share.😑

Really looking forward to the Golden Temple visit.πŸ˜ƒ Believe it or not though I have seen scenes in VM I have never seen the original scene. So I am really excited for 2morrow.πŸ˜ƒ