Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Jyothi and Sadie You are absolutely right. These scenes should come with statutory warning something tha goes like " The following scenes may cause serious breathing difficulties, hyperventilation and fainting. Please watch at your own risk."😆😆. We should all have an oxygen mask and a stretcher or maybe soft cushions would work too before we start watching these episodes. Now it is only a few scenes. When the office track starts they are definitely going to be needed on a daily basis with the addition of an electric shield for the sparks that fly when they interact.😍😳
@Richa what are you trying to do here miss? Kill us all?😲 You do want the thread to conitnue don't you?😆 But I am lovvving it.😃Edited by geetaddict - 12 years ago
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

EPISODE 34😆
Ahhh  Re-Cap!!!!
Haan Humme Koi Shak Hai🤣🤣 OMFGGG Brij's Voice OMFFFGGG🤣🤣 Oh My Days!!!!! What A Voice!!! Haan🤣🤣
Omfggg I Can't Stop Laughing At His Choice Of Tonee🤣

What What Whaaat?!!!!!!!
Pate?!! What Paate??!
Ohhh She's Pregnant!!
Why Can't They Say Tu Pregnant Hai?!!!
Why Patee?!!! What A Word And A Half!!!😆
Omfgg Me And My Sister Dooo Sooo Many Jokes On This!!!
Sadiie: Ahhh I've Got A Tummy Ache!!
My Sister: Haaawww Tu Pate Se Haii?!!🤣🤣

Acha Hua--Brij Bhai😆 He's Such An Idiot I Swear!!! I Can't Get Over His Previous Linee!

Ahhh This Time MAAN SINGH KHURANA IN THE RE-CAP! So A SHort One Ha!!😆

Now The Episode!!😆
AAAHHH!!!!
OMGGG
AAAHHH!!!!
THUDDD THUDDD THUDDD
HE RAN !!!!
HEEE RANNN!!!!
OMFGGG HE WAS RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!
I NEVER SAW THIS SCENE!!!!!!!
AHHH!!!!!!  BACHAAOOO MUJHEEE!!!!
I NEED TO GET TO THE MENTAL HOSPITAL!!!!!!
AHHH!!!!!

Haayee Haayeee He Said HELLO----Breathing Hard!!!! Haaailaaa!!!!!!!!!
Mar Gayiii
THUDDD!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone Give Me COLD WATERRR!!!!!!!
THUDDD!!!!!!!!

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Thank U Paro. Really  making these pics of geet & maan ,seeing different expressions  is really a treat.  In  all the episodes both gave takkar ka performance . In the episode VU we see & forget those wonderful expressions but pics each & every expression is clearly noticed.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG.. I think I'm with Jyo .. I have gone to Swarglok!!!! EEPS!

Too much hotness in one epi .. too hot to handleee!!

There's so much that happened today ..

With Gurvinder's whereabouts reaching Brij and their hunt to kill him. Gosh I was so scared that he would strike him but thankfully he ran and later Rajji got to him.

It is so hard to see how the girls in the house have to live in such fear all the time. Whether its because of Brij or Darjee. If I had a cousin like Brij in my house I really don't know what I would do!

Geet has already started to have that motherly attachment to her baby .. omg seeing her say the line "You WILL come into this world" just makes me so sad and angry too because of what they did to the child later on and how they just totally forgot about it =( ..

NT is too smart.. using Dev's name to lure Geet into her trap. Geet isn't any less smart.. making sure that she can get where she needs to be by going with Maan ..

And then you come to the hottest scene EVERRR! Hayee Maan the Mechanic is way too yummy.. those bulging biceps were the first thing on screen .. and you can just faint after such a sight.. idk how I'm still typing right now .. but this was just one of those times where we saw Maan as the independent man .. doing anything and everything by himself because he is capable of all that.. and our kudi makes him almost go deaf by honking that horn while he's underneath! LOL! His intense glares at her are like the fire that was in the scene.. nice comparison .. to the fire in their eyes.. it was matching the fire that was set beside them .. their heated tashans are like one of their biggest USPs.. I cannot believe people were not liking or watching this stuff !!

But seems like Geet knew him very well way before they ever really got to know each other.. she has a good judge of character (when the person doesn't hide their real personalities like DevTara did) and she pinned the nip in the bud! Striking him where it hurts... and I just love how he had no answer for what she said to him .. and that's when you know she was saying the truth!! UFFF how I long to know of his past-that-never-was =( And he always seemed to talk to her and order her around as if it was his birth right! "I am not GOING to .. I HAVE taken the decision" .. I was just like ACHA JI!! 😲 LOL!

Ohhh first time we see Geet in white <3 The start of something new .. and our hottie in PURPLE EEPS! That last shot of him in the Jeep is so hot hot hot .. and I can't wait for when she almost falls out of the Jeep and he pulls her in as well as when she ties his hand.. ohhh I'm just remembering all the good stuff that is going to happen in the next episode.. already getting excited! =D

Loved this episode.. we had so much happening.. so much progress.. finally Geet knows to what extent Brij will go to get to her if he finds out she's pregnant and like the strong-willed girl she is she decides she will take whatever comes her way to make sure her baby is safe!

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO Sadiiee... "He said HELLO" AHH THUD THUD THUD!?

🤣 

but yes.. I went ☺️ when he was having his early morning jog too <3 and the bluetooth ... how SEXAAYYY!

Z
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okay i'm okay a little😆
haan toh where was i?😆

Oh Ahhh!!!!!!
Babajiii!!!😭
you're sooo zaalim!!!😭
Itna HOT Munda Duniya Main Bhej Diyaaa!!!! I Can't Even Touch Himmm!!!!!!! Waaahhh!!! *Wailinggg!!!* 🤣
Damnn His Clothes Are Luckier Than Me!!!!

Maine Aapko Kitni Baar Kaha Hai, Mujhe Iss Waqt Phone Matt Kijiye???
The Guy On The Other Lione Must Be Thinking "I Miss You Maan Sirr😳" 🤣🤣
I Swear I Thought Adi Was Gay And In Love With MSK At One Point🤣

Ahhh He's Walking!!!!!
Hailaaa!!!! OMFGGG!!!!!
Look At His Walkkk!!!
It's Not Those Slow Ones!!! It's...Ahhh OMFGGG He Looks HOOOTTT!!!!!

Jyoti Don't Blame me For Your Divorce!!🤣 Blame THIS ZAALIM SINGH KHURANA!!!! Har Baat Pe Fidaaa Ho Jaate Hain Sabh!!!!☺️

Ahhh He Stopped Walking!!!!!!!
Hailaaa!!!!!!
Look At Those Lipss☺️
Those Ears And THAT Manhoose Bluetooth Piece!!! I ENVY YOUUU!!!!

Ahhh He touched it!!! he touched that Manhoose Bluetooth Piece!!!
LUCKY Youu!!!!
Bluetooth Set: Ahhh Hailaaa!!!!! He Touched Meee!!!!!!!! Aaj Main Upaar!!! Asmaan Neeche!!!
Aaaj Main Aagee Zamaana Hai Peecheee
🤣

Damn This Is Gonna Take Forever!!!😆
Shall I Continue With The Thursday's Episode?😆
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That first scene between Geet and the baby is one of my absolute favourites in the whole series. I love the innocence with which Geet talks to her baby, assuring it that it will definitely come into this world. It just goes to show how much of a child she is herself and yet how much she has grown up because of her experience with Dev and this baby. I love these paradoxes in both Maan and Geet's characters, Geet being both a girl and a woman and Maan being so harsh and so gentle.

So now Geet is having a "what is this connection?" moment, just as Maan had a few episodes ago. Both of them are becoming aware of how uncanny their chance meetings are and Geet is starting to wonder how he is always the way out of her problems. I love how the dialogues were playing not in chronological or

Speaking of Maan, alpha male activity for the day, TICK! ☺️ Oh MAN, was sweaty, greasy Maan the hottest thing you have seen so far or what? Even before tai-chi was even conceived he set the bar so high! Even Geet was not immune to the effects...ahem...of his dole shole today! The way she adjusted her dupatta, it looked like her thoughts were being violated in a way she was not comfortable with. Needless to say, I was totally fine with it. ☺️☺️☺️ I loved the way she sounded the horn to get him out of his intense masculine concentration mode. 😆

The conversation about everything being according to his plan was a window into Maan's character but unfortunately the fluttering curtains were never opened for us. And when Geet made that cutting remark, once again, about him being angry and alone, his expression suggested sadness and all I could think was Sameera, although at this point I guess it could be Daadi, Dev and/or Vicky that was bothering him. Why does Geet keep striking him on this note? And it is ironic that she does as soon she is going to be the one that is alone and him the only one to stand by her. Both of them will eat their words because Geet will seriously change Maan's big 5(hundred?)-year plan and Maan will finally stop being alone and angry thanks to Geet. But that is a story for another day. 😍

Poor Rajji is the one to see and hear about her brother basically being a serial killer. But I have to say I am loving these Handa girls more and more. They have spunk and righteousness in abundance. I mean it is not every teenager that will sneak out of her house to save some random guy's life and that too when her own brother is hunting him. And then Geet's reaction to him being in their house and her immediate instinct for care was wonderful. These are two brave and kind young women and I commend them for being that way in such an environment.

Geet's speech about Dev was another highlight. So she hates the man and has no respect for him but is willing to tie herself down just for the sake of her baby. While that is commendable, I have to say I am glad NT makes it necessary for her to find another way. She doesn't need any man to care for her baby and herself. And that makes another thing Maan and Geet have in common. Both of them were taken advantage of for money in their first relationships, which makes Maan's comments to Geet later in the outhouse even more terrible. I love how they have made these characters polar opposites on the surface and yet so similar on a deeper level.

Oh and today was the first time we saw Geet in white, for a blank slate and a fresh start, perhaps? And also, today was the first time she wore her dupatta at her neck instead across her body. I think this could also signify her liberation from the traditions she has grown up in. She is taking an affirmative step forward for her and her child and going out of HP, out of the protected confines of her family and Maan is taking her there without knowing it. How prophetic!
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG what an epi was that... loved it..😃

I feel as if Maan and geet are playiing Check-mate.. One says CHECK and other says CHECKMATE...😆

Maan looked soo hot in that black vest that too sweating... 😳

the way he turns his face..😳 showing simple expression thru his eyes😉 and smile😊 leaving behind a deep impression...☺️

And the lighting on his face...😍 i mean the fire..  the bgscore along with Geet's reaction...😳
Ahhh Mindblowing...  ☺️

Brij... he always have a same freaking expression... 😕😆

And i was soo happy to see Geet in white dress..😛 and yellow was there for quite long time...
🤔The way Maan looked at her when she said lets go... was like...😍

Sorry i am not in a mood to discuss anything else...😆
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Ahhh He touched it!!! he touched that Manhoose Bluetooth Piece!!!
LUCKY Youu!!!!
Bluetooth Set: Ahhh Hailaaa!!!!! He Touched Meee!!!!!!!! Aaj Main Upaar!!! Asmaan Neeche!!!
Aaaj Main Aagee Zamaana Hai Peecheee

Sadie bluetooth singing...Gosh...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😕😕😕
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HOT HOT episode! completely agree with u all! i had to see d epi twice to write abt it! i was stuck up as Maaneet scene!

Maaneet early scenes were like a tennis match - just moving my head to watch each one, as pennu said chk n chkmate, both give scathing n blistering comments back n forth. as gc said their action-reaction is really a treat to watch. in d maaneet scene i felt that evn geet became little aware of nanga panga maan. her apprehension seeing him as a male was very visible. it is afterall night time n she is all alone with him. d way dat guy stalks her n just takes a towel to wipe his hands was really too good! and when maan first comes in front, she seemed to be staring at his dole shole rather than face.

Geet seemed to know where to hit Maan dat will affect him. her comment abt his planned life which gave us a glimpse of his untold past.

Geet's mother's love was portrayed so beautifully. i absolutely loved her comment abt dev. from devji to dev. she really showed her disgust at him. its sad that she has to depend on him for saving her baby. thank god maan took over. it wd have been horrible if geet had to be grateful for him for anything. (but thanx to gul we had dat scenario too. dev giving blood tomaan!)

gurvinder n rajji could have had a cute side track. why didn't d cvs pursue dat story. it was subtle n interesting than joker romance or revenge romance (annie's )

next week amritsar trip! excited! Geet n white n Maan n purple!!! both looked so goodlooking!