Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 72

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think I am just going to have to have a hyperventilation session that precedes my analysis every day. Maan is SO hot in these HP episodes and he was always doing something so alpha-male that it is hard for me to catch my breath most of the time. ☺️ Also did I mention that he is so HOT??! ☺️☺️

That being said, his running style was distinctly hilarious! And I seem to be in a rather irreverent mood today because the whole Maan-Maaneet part was making me laugh when it wasn't making me swoon. So many delicious little Maan-quirks that we would later grow to love as a part of him came out in this episode. Hearing him say "sawlooshun" for the first time in the series was really something special. 😳🤣 And then when he said DAMN! And the way he says Amreetsar...I miss my Maanglish. 😭

Anyway on to more serious things. Have you guys noticed that Geet seems to hurt her feet whenever she tries to go away from Maan and whenever she tries to go towards Dev? The first time she hurt her foot was when she took a step towards Dev, then when she was insisting to go and find him when Brij was choking her. Now she hurt her foot when she was backing away from Maan and again during the mangetar scene, and again in A'sar when he was walking on coals. I think the symbolism is pretty clear here. Stick to Maan to save your feet! We don't mind. ☺️

It is so nice to be seeing all the Maaneet scenes I watched in their original context. Of course I have seen the tree scene many times but had never watched this whole episode. Maan pacing towards Geet like a lion was so amazing and his gaze, wow, that is enough to do any girl in. If I were Geet I would not have backed away...AHEM.

Poor Maan! Now we know why the poor guy was so scared to do anything after marriage. That look she gave him when she said KHABARDAR! was kind of really scary and the effect of those eyes is not shortlived, as Hrishikesh Gandhi can attest to. I am sorry to throw cold water on one of the hottest scenes in the series but what if this is what Maan thought of during their aada SR that made him stop short? 😲 Can you blame him? 🤣

Geet really doesn't think much of Gurvinder, does she? She treats him with very little respect, considering he is her jijaji and all that. I guess her disapproval of Channi's actions has not worn off and why would they? Her situation may be similar now but how she got there is entirely different, the opposite in fact. Channi went against her family and married for love, while Geet listened to her family. But in a way Geet is still better off at face value, for listening to her family. For this reason they are willing to take at least some of the burden. Even Brij is trying to get her married off again and erase the mark on her izzat, rather than erasing her. It is really going to take the baby issue for Geet to completely understand the utter lack of courage and righteousness in her family.

I have always loved watching Geet's maternal instincts in these early episodes. I love how she already loves her baby more than herself and has not once seen this as something unwanted. Sure she is in a lot of trouble because of the baby but she differentiates between the incident and the effect. For her, protecting her baby is an instinct and it's not like she wants it exactly, but fights for it just can't imagine it being any other way once it is here. i love how she can call a man she hates and sacrifice her pride just for this baby. But we still see her thinking she has to be dependent on a man to help her and this is where the real journey of Geet begins.

I felt SO bad for NT today. 😭 And KR was fabulous in that last scene. I can't believe Dev is still trying to lie to her. That guy is under some serious delusions if he thinks he can hide such an obvious transgression from his sharp, not to mention paranoid, wife. I love the bitterness Dev feels towards Maan that was shown here he is stung by his mother's concern for the latter. I wish they had explored this angle more...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet episode 34:

Today we come to realize that Maan has other black vests too but they are not as effective as the hot hot one he wears most often😳😳 and also that he has a serious diction problem when he says the word" solootion"😆. But he looks so young and completely edible in these episodes. 😍❤️😳

When Geet jumps in front of the jeep it was like djvu more so because it is the same but different jeep that both Brij and MSK seem to share😆😆. Looks like each of their interaction is etched deep in each other's mind. So they get reminded of them every time they meet. 😊Geet's expression of pain at the thorn does not make Maan even falter in his stride. And then he pins her on the tree with his macho arms and then the way he puts his hand on her mouth.isssh!!!😲😳 DD was amazing in the sudden jolt of shock she expresses right when he does that. These actions are just so subtle but spot on that they are particularly noticeable. 😊But I liked the way she pushed his arms off once the shock wore off and she heard his hurtful comment about women. And though I understand Maan's irritation made him comment on her pavithratha, it hurt Geet becos of her fragile situation and her worry about the same question in the society's eyes. Maan's last comment on how he will carry her away in front of his whole family was almost a delicious promise.😳😳 If only 😍

It was nice that they remembered this very line during the tent confession and closed the loop with respect to Geet's pavithratha in the eyes of Maan which was what mattered to Geet at that juncture.😊

Geet also has a very practical side. Once she realizes that Brij may have a hand in Channi's death she thinks of the immediate solution which she thinks is Dev.😔 I think NT wanted to avoid unwanted questions from Dev and that is why she did not change the landline number instead just physically disconnected it. Not very smart but I guess she did what she could.😕 And Geet finally confirms her suspicions. Still Dev denies it- that lying "bad word"😡😡. NT's situation is just like Geet's family's. They are trying to hide Geet's marriage so they are not able to explain a lot of things like the sale of the land. Similarly NT is trying to hide the fact that Geet got in touch so is not able to provide solid proof for her accusations.

Despite knowing what crimes she committed I felt bad for NT in this circumstance. To love and live with a person who you know does not love you the way you do is really sad. Given how influential she is, once she realized that all the wealth that she saw did not belong to Dev but "Vadde Veerji" (Sadie are you listening😆?)she could have just divorced him and married someone else. She unfortunately loves him else she would not have gone through all this for him. Also in a way NT just gets her punishment in that she has to live with the fact that her husband cheated on her and also that one thing that Dev and she could not have- a child- Geet got to have it with Dev. And that pain is definitely a cruel punishment for a person like NT. On the other hand Dev just got to romance different girls at different times. 😡😡Where is his pain? I hope CVs have an answer for us in the future few episodes.😕

Though I know that Maan of course does not carry Geet away like he promised till much later on still one can always dream till the next episode.😍😳

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow sam good analysis! one reason i am enjoying looking at these early episodes, is reading all your analyses. d way u ppl find symbolisms n link scenes is very impressive! your take on geet hurting her legs everytime she leaves maan s very true! but the scene (ice chi) n d IP track, whn Maan tries to leave geet n geet is the one who tries to get him back, how come she gets hurt in her leg again! so evn when maan leaves, its only geet who gets hurt!!!

c

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oming to d episode here's my take (pretty lenthy, bt cant help it)

OMG! OMG! What a scene! (i didnt evn hear Maanlish! i was drooling)

How many times I see this scene, every time I am transfixed! What a confrontation bet Maaneet! What a starathon! I mean both didn't even blink while they were staring! I don't whether it was taken in single shot or many shots, but very good editing. It looked as if each were not willing to give an inch. Geet who was so timid n scared in yesterday's episode, emerges a sherni in this encounter. Maan ka tho jawab nahin! D way he surrounds her, it is as if he's hugging her without evn touching! And when he touched her, d sudden softness n his eyes n shock n her eyes, oh my! D sexual chemistry was sizzling! D chrs seemed not to realize it! I mean geet is immersed n scared in her problems and Maan in his hatred n anger. But they seemed to unconsciously sizzle when they come together. Is it just directorial excellence (according to GC n his early interview)? Then we shd be having same sizzle in other serials directed by same director. But I didn't see anything close to this chemistry.

Usually some couples click big time! Maaneet are one such couple! Maybe it's a mix of everything! Who cares as long as we get to see it! No wonder we all are panting to see them together! (all our fantasies become a reality n this jodi!) And d dialogues! 'mere choone se tuje daag lag jayega….' Hats off Barryji!

Guys pls tell me d serial where barry writes  d dialogues. I have become a great fan of his dialogues.eager to see his next set of dialogues. GC n DD did complete justice to his dialogues.

GC! How yummy he looked n dis episode, d dress, d jeep (I was drooling over his jeep too), d attitude, d way he gets down, n his eyes, exression…. God I cd go on n on. (sounding like a crazy fan, can't help it!) In contrast Geet really looked so vulnerable, but when pushed to corner she really becomes a tigress! Loved d way she just removes his hand! I think evn maan was initially taken aback but he gets back with d daag comment which stumps geet. The dialogues, acting, direction everything were topnotch!

Gurvinder n Geet scene was predictable. Gurvinder seems to be a good guy who cares for his wife's friend n he's smart in guessing geet's problem. But how did he come to know abt geet's marriage, thru channi's mom?

Geet calling dev n end up telling NT abt d baby was so ironical n sad! Tears n NT's eyes – Initially I was wondering whether she felt guilty but it turned out to be angry tears. I felt sorry for NT today. Dat guy cheated his wife too. NT might be wrong n using young girl for material reasons. But she was doing it for her husband, d husband who didn't hesitate to betray her. Wonderful couple!

Rajji turns out to be such a supportive sister! Poor Geet, inspite of her hatred toward Dev has no other choice but to approach him for help!

geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After reading Samana's take I also remembered one aspect that I had noticed but forgotten to mention. Though it is quite early still Geet has acknowledged her unborn child's existence and how that child's safety is more important to her than her own life and that is what she is working towards rather than protecting her life. And for that she is ready to approach even some one she hates so much because right now she does not know about Dev's marital status. She thinks that he may change his attitude when he knows about the child and if he accepts her then she would not be a unwed mother and that would protect her unbron child's life. Seems logical but not practical in the real sense but anyway she would not know until she tried.I thought it was important to mention this bcos this becomes her main target in life for which she fights tooth and nail.
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Guys this is 34th episode :[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euA0u0qdHfI&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
 Sam U have posted 35th episode plz look into this.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Samana..
you are on a full swing today...😃. loved your analysis... i was smiling...😊 laughing...😆 and blushing...☺️ while going thru your take... 😃

And me just loved the symbolism you brought for Geet's feet getting hurt..👏. i still remember it happens soo many times... and that Pari's night when Maan asked Geet to be his magethar.. she  hurts her feet when she was running away from Maan...  and Maan will carry her on his arms to Dadima... 😳

And that party just before Geet got fired... that time also i think Geet feet got hurt.. 🤔and she leaves her foot-print of blood on her cabin...  Maan sees that and get hurt his hand...😭

And i think all the feet getting hurt got stopped after Maan took Geet's foot-print  along with his during their Grihpravesh...😳

BTW i have no idea how many times i have seen Maan pinning Geet toward sthe tree followed by the CHUP...😳 still it all make me feet butterflies on my stomach when ever i see that...☺️
-richierich- thumbnail

PICTURES

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
NOOO!!!!!!!!
NAHIII!!!!
DON'T DO THIS TO MEEE!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T ANALYSE WITH THOSE PICS ABOVE MEEE!!!!!!
NOOO

😆