Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Geet episode 33:

This one was a sad episode. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Geet gets to know she is pregnant.The way they show the past when Geet realizes she is pregnant was really heart wrenching.😭 She still is not able to digest the fact that someone would be so heartless as to not only marry just for money but also deprive the one thing a woman holds so precious just like that for no rhyme or reason. And all his promises and talk of love are just like knives tearing at her heart when she thinks of how alone she is now to face the future in her condition.😭😭 It was not the right time for Maan to call and naturally he has no clue what is going on on the other side of the phone.πŸ˜•

Brij is observant when he wants to be 😑especially he has a sixth sense when it comes to the ulta pulta things. Even earlier he was the first one who saw Dev and family leave HP and now before even Geet realizes he suspects that Geet is pregnant.πŸ˜’ The thayiji is kind enough to help Geet in her hour of need but it is not going to be a secret too long. It's good that Geet is going to find out about Channi before she makes any decision. Somebody needs to get justice for the poor girl. Even though Geet starts the investigation for her own reasons it is heartening to know that in some way justice will be served in the near future. Unfortunately no thanks to our CVs same can not be said for Dev. I feel so bad that Geet's family has put her in a situation that when she needs their support the most she has to hide the truth from even her own mother.

On the other hand the perpetrator of this crime is having a lavish life with his wife.😑😑 Dev knows only one way of making women listen to him- by his sweet lies and seduction. But NT is quite immune to his charms and quite rightly reminds him about how he finds every girl especially Geet as charming and beautiful as his wife. Oh how I want to strangle this guy. 😑😑

Like Samana said Dev is quite a hunk too but his character is so slimy and so impotent (not in the literal sense unfortunately for Geet) that somehow it fails to affect us like Maan's manliness does. That is the reason I was telling a few days back that though the actors are great, especially in Geet the characters are etched so beautifully that they overpower the actors in many ways. That is also kind of the reason why though DD has always been a good actor, during the times when the essence of her character was gone we could not enjoy her acting and felt it was OTT.

Waiting for tomorrows takkar.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by geetaddict - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HOLY MACRO WOW WOW WOW HAAA HAAA (This is my reaction to the episode .. I can't seem to formulate proper words for it 🀣)

But I shall write something and not end it at jibberish .. don't you worry! πŸ˜†

Ok I feel like going and hugging every single person responsible for these episodes. What CLASS ACTS by everyone! In these episodes.. what was so unique was that it was focused around Maaneet YET every single character other than those two had a role to play .. and something of substance to add to the story and not just sit around and look pretty. They all got screentime .. they all got dialogues yet we weren't bored or wanting to skip the scenes because everyone was so good and played their role so convincingly!

Right from the beginning when Daarji and Parminder have their encounter and she actually says the truth no matter how bitter.. (gosh Brij's eyes were like massive daggers.. it gives me the creeps each time) and Daarji .. even while KNOWING that she's saying the truth cannot handle it and uses force to stop her.. his "gala ghot deta" dialogue didn't go down well with me .. I mean this kind of stuff DOES happen till today when men willingly bury their daughters because they feel sons are more righteous and more deserving of life when in the Handa Household itself you can see how "righteous" the sons are 🀒

I just feel sorry for Mohinder each time ... it must be so hard to live with people like Daarji and Brij on a daily basis.. .sometimes you just don't have the courage enough and I don't blame them! I wonder how the women survive! And Daarji seems hellbent on getting Geet married because he feels that's the only way they will solve this problem! UFF how mistaken is he!?

Coming to the hottest scene EVER! I have never seen this on TV .. and omgoodness the first time I witnessed him splashing the water on his face (I thought he was going to drink it!) I was dumbstruck.. I was like .. he didn't just splash that water so violently on his face! See .. they made everything look so natural and not artificial where in other shows you hardly see men or women doing such scenes because they're too worried about their makeup LOL .. but this is all natural and it makes the scene look so much more intense! You can tell how hard she has hit him and his ego by always clashing with him and telling him off .. he's going mad just thinking about her and they've met all but few times so far! No wonder in Delhi he used to go even crazier because she was just never NOT by his side making his life a living hell with her Sherni attitude πŸ˜† .. but with just a few meetings she has taken over his sanity.. and how!

And lo and behold she arrives! And look at her closing the doors behind her! He must've been thinking .. what the .. .!? LOL! But she truly showed how brave she was -- she entered the LION'S DEN and how! And you can see that even before saying something or asking her what she's doing.. he is attracted to her eyes. He can't seem to stop looking at them and the only thing that breaks him out of his reverie is when he removes her dupatta. Then it all clicks and the aag babula BURSTS! His perception of Geet is that she willl do anything and everything that the men of her household will say because she is one to follow orders -- no matter how low they are and that she doesn't have much self-respect. That is the one thing he holds with most value hence that is the first thing he asks her about! Her self respect! And she gives it back to him with such attitude because she knows he thinks he has a lot of self respect but for now all she can see is a man who was going about his business but had to stop midway because of this girl who was out for justice and it happened to involve him! Of course he'd be angry and making comments based on her family and what he's seen of them so far.

But I just LOVE this confrontation .. the way he accuses (and I think she's had enough of the false accusations!) and the way she retorts because he doesn't know the half of it and always gives such dialogues to her! His way of being prejudiced about women is just so out of proportion when it comes to Geet .. he just doesn't know it yet.

"Aur aapki soch .. USSE BHI CHOTI!" .. ufff how this dialogue bruised his ego. Went straight to his heart .. and we know that because of his wood-cutting spree later on ☺️

Gurvinder/Rajji/Geet: this confrontation is also so powerful. You can see how Geet has this blinded trust on her family.. because she knows they are strict and usulon-waale and are harsh in their methods but she is so innocent that she believes that no matter what -- they wouldn't kill! Oh how absolutely wrong she was in that judgement of her about Brij. She just had this trust in them that they would never end someone's life over something like that. It just foreshadows everything that will happen to Geet later on =(

And Maan's wood-cutting.. first and foremost.. HA--HA--HOTTT!! ☺️ *fans herself* .. I'm sure many people died that day after witnessing such a hunk of a (shirtless) man in action! WOOH!! His "KYAA!!" to the Munshi Ji was so damn scary O_O I was like woah woah woah buddy .. take a deep breath and calmmm downnn πŸ˜† he almost made the Munshi pee his pants ! Imagine having to face that beast! Huh! I'm wondering if the Munshi Ji ever wondered alone why he ever took up a job working with Maan Singh Khurana?! 🀣 But he has some guts to face him in his angriest state .. and talk about the one thing Maan does NOT want to talk about! HAHA! And her breaks the good news that Maan and Geet will have to go to A'sar together .. YAY I love their A'sar trip! 😳

All in all .. a fantastically power-packed episode with priceless performances by everyone .. especially Barry because his dialogues were so hard-hitting and iconic .. kudos to his creativity!

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
  Episode-33 the only  thing important in this episode is, geet comes to know about her pregnancy. Family members Who wanted to hide the issue that geet got married & cheated by dev But  Now it is going to be tough for geet bcz  already Brij suspects her & bring a nurse for checkup & she confirms pregnency but geet plead the nurse not to tell her family members. She remembers what gurvinder has told about channi that channi was pregnant with gurvinder that is the reason why brij has killed her. Now she is worried about her child. Like today in the TT article  D.O.P stated they kept DD very natural without make to suit the situation & look raw like a village girl.πŸ‘

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sowwie I posted my take for yesterday's episode today =( .. I hope I'm not late!

Z
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Aaahhh Episode 33 was another painful Episode from Geet's POV where she comes to know she is pregnent with Dev's child and feels so helpless knowing that if Brij or anyone from her family comes to know about it ,then just like Channi ,even she along with her child will b killed 😭😭😭😭..

That lady who does Geet's check up has more feelings and emotions for the unborn innocent kid and Geet than Geet's own cruel family and brother 😑 ;DD was brilliant portraying her emotions and pain once she comes to know that she is pregnent πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘ ;The woman inside her was no way wanting to loose her child because she knew that whatever she did was not a sin from any angle and the child inside her is as innocent as her mother 😭😭...From here on her struggle and determination to protect her kid and fight for herself was shown in such a brilliant manner till the IP Track πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

On one hand Geet is going through so much of pain ,and on other hand that jerk Dev is hving fun with his wife ..woww 😑😑 ;Waise that swimming pool set up was suppose to b in Dev's Canada house but later we saw the same set-up as part of Khurana mansion πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜› ;Anyways those days every set was made in a grand manner ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..Wish this had continued till the end of the show 😑

Upcoming episodes are going to b really interesting from here on with Geet deciding to go to Amritsar with Maan after their another hot hot confrontation mayb tomorrow when Maan for the first time pins her against the tree ...ufff 😳😳😳

Overall today's episode was a shocker when one sees it for the first time since this is the episode which revealed for the first time that Geet is carrying Dev's child
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Z You are never late when you are analysing any of these lovely episodes as you rightly mentioned.πŸ˜ƒ especially one which has such delicious scenes between Maan and Geet.😳But why don't you go ahead watch today's episode and write the analysis for that too? would love to read it too.😊Edited by geetaddict - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG !!!! Cant they warn us before showing a scene like this...Topless.. angry and raging Maan😳 First.. let me just settle myself... *taking deep breaths* (coz I was hyperventilating after the initial scene...πŸ˜† ) Ok.. Thats better now...πŸ˜†

The thought of going WITH Geet together.. really  blasted Maan's anger..  coz he is trying very hard  to close this Geet's chap from his life...but its becoming impossible for him to get away from her... πŸ˜•
As opposed to.. bashing Munshiji..(yes.. I thought that... seeing his rage...) he calms down.. and apologizes for his behavior.. MSK said Sorry... πŸ˜² that shows he really RESPECTS Munshiji.. and does not treat him merely as a worker/employee...😊 

The 2nd painful phase of Geet's life.. starts from this epi.. she discovered that she is pregnant...😭 ( by Dai ma.. who by the way...miraculously diagnosed her preg.. by checking her pulse.. and seeing her eyes...πŸ˜† )
There is a mixture of emotions...Geet is shocked.. fearful ( right now.. its for her own life..)
She is also alone and scared.. Poor girl !!! πŸ˜­ but still she makes up her mind to find a way...😊

It seems to me.. that NT wants Dev to confess that he fell for Geet.. thats why she is repeatedly taunting/reminding Dev abt her...But Dev surely knows his way with women.. so he uses his charms on NT.. so that she not only forgets everything but agrees to go to India also...

Oh.. Brij.. did he say INTEZAM karna padta ??????πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•he doesn't even think before saying this...😑its your own sister !!!!!Damn you...😑

Maan and Geet are playing AGENT-AGENT game πŸ˜† with each one.. trying to out do each other.. using his number as a tool..for their own benefit...πŸ˜• interesting...

So.. next stop..AMRITSAR...😊😊

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what a painful episode! I loved the first seg of maan with munshi. apart from his looks, (why was he having so much tan?) Maan's respect to his elderly Munshi is shown. After his outburst at munshi, he apologises. How much of detailing has gone in this chr sketch! hats off to those ppl!

After seeing brave n fiery Geet in last few episodes, i was little impatient seeing her all timid n scared. But i realise that was Geet's initial chr. Maan's influence did change her. in the initial episodes she turns fiery during her confrontations with Maan. (what an impact he is!)

Her realization that she cd be pregnant n her zombie like behaviour was so good! DD really was so much into the chr, she seemed to have lived n breathed Geet!

A young girl who has been cheated in life not becos of her mistake but her family's but cannot expect support from her fly. instead she is so scared that she begs for help evn from a stranger, who is more compassionate than her fly. i think right from this epi, her fly support is slowly leaving her. These incidents made her slowly becoming independent.

Geet really becomes stronger during adverse conditions. i remembr d saying 'when going gets tough, the tough gets going'. dats true to geet.

eager for tomorrw's epi, d famous tree scene😳
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i forgot completely dev's segment. my god what a creep! he is a cheat evn to his wife! d way he complements her to achieve something is disgusting! He is not evn true to her! what kind of chr is he! he is not just weak, more of an opportunist, greedy n lazy  useless guy! NT might be partner-in-crime, but she atleast had d reason of helping her husband. dat guy evn n this plan when he got a chance, he looted Geet's innocence just to satisfy his momentary lust, knowing well that abt his plans. What a disgusting creep!!!

NT looked so beautiful but insecure. she knows her husband so well that she suspects him. no wonder she cant let go geet episode n she's so scared that if they go back to india, she'll lose or share him with geet.

if Abinav had continued as dev, he wd have tried to get Geet back or atleast tried to share his child. i mean fight for his child with maan. sameer has dev had no history, so he treated geet as bhabhi not as his one-time wife.

no wonder ppl who have been following this serial from d start were so aggressive n their protest!
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow so that was the pregnancy revelation!

There were a few things I found really interesting about the way they chose to go about this. I love that we found out Channi was pregnant just one episode before this so it is fresh in our and Geet's minds. We know also that this is what Channo was actually killed for so it increases her fear and finally we see her accepting that Brij could kill someone, when it came right down to the raw reality of it being HER.

Secondly I thought it was really interesting that Maan called just as she was considering the possibility of being pregnant. So far, he has been there at every landmark in her life after Dev entered it. When they first met, it was the first time Geet showed her feelings for Dev then he was at her wedding, he was the first person she saw after losing her virginity and now, he is the first voice she hears after she realises that she might be pregnant. I love that they have been establishing this deep connection between the two of them.

I LOVED that Geet sort of figured out herself that she might be pregnant. I don't know why but that detail made me happy because it showed how educated and aware she is. She may be innocent but she is not unaware of these aspects of life. Interestingly, neither is Brij! My question is, how does Brij know the symptoms of pregnancy when he is yet childless? πŸ˜•

Finally, I was intrigued by the midwife's final decision to support Geet and not tell her family about the baby. My best guess is that she really did see the truth and innocence, not to mention the desperation in Geet's eyes and somehow could not bring herself to go against her wishes. Once again Geet's eyes prove their mettle! Nobody is immune to their charms! And Jyo, yeah it's pretty clear from the TT segment that Hrishikesh Gandhi is as obsessed with DD's eyes as any of us and with good reason!

I have to make a special mention for the editing when Dev said he hadn't seen as pretty a girl as NT in Canada or...Hindustan and they cut to Geet's face. That was some gorgeous editing! And it was also significant that just as Dev is assuring NT that he did not do anything with Geet, Geet is discovering the one thing that will prove beyond doubt that he did. NT is not going to be happy to find out the truth just as she was beginning to trust Dev again. Also, how disgusting that he was doing maska of NT just to get her to agree to go back to India! They really need marriage counselling, I tell you!