Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Richa: Thanks for the pictures!!! 😍 They are gorgeous!

@Paro: I think it was Pennu who made the comment about the yellow dresses and I have to say I agree! What's the deal? And you know the funniest part? She was wearing yellow when they were in HP again for the Rasika debacle.

But if you notice, she is usually in blue when Maan saves her life, ie from the water and then in the jungle. I wonder if yellow has any connections to family or something?
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Paro: I think it was Pennu who made the comment about the yellow dresses and I have to say I agree! What's the deal? And you know the funniest part? She was wearing yellow when they were in HP again for the Rasika debacle.

But if you notice, she is usually in blue when Maan saves her life, ie from the water and then in the jungle. I wonder if yellow has any connections to family or something?

About the color yellow...
Yellow reason no:1...  Everytime Girls Parents/family wish is to make Ladki ka haath peela(yellow) means shaadi karvana...
Yellow reason no:2...  During wedding there is tradition of putting halthi.. which again Yellow...
Yellow reason no:3...  Again related to Shaadi... if Mehandi color is not that bright then its looks yellow na...
So any how Yellow color connects to Girl's Maykka...  Sorry Its just my wild my thought..πŸ€”

About Blue...
its the color of Sky and Sea.. both are soo deep... vast and endless.. just like Maaneet's Love for reach other...😳
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Pennu: πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So simple and so brilliant! Marriage is of course one of the major themes of the show right now, with Geet's family obsessed with it. They see no other way for a girl's life to progress and be successful which is why Geet is always coloured in that desire of her family, to a monotonous extent. However whenever she meets Maan, her views and expectations of the world become wider and more vast, like the sky and the sea you mentioned. And finally when she goes to Delhi she experiences lots of shades of expectation both from herself and others. She comes to realise her own self in many different ways, though she remains basically very simple which explains why her suits are much brighter, bolder colours but still not embellished.

Did I push it too far? πŸ˜›
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Samana..
No rey  i just mentioned the points but you described it very beutifully...πŸ˜ƒ
And rememebr Geet always wore White color when ever sommething coloufull was gonna happened... bcos White is the mixture of all the colors...😳

Kurbaa huwa...  way to Amritsar..  the day after KBM...  the day before her wedding... 😳 only exception is the Holi fiasco... nothing color full happened that time but may be the festival was very colorful...πŸ€”
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RE-CAP!!!!!!
BRIJ BHAIYAAA!!!🀣 OMFGGG!!!!! His Voice!!!! His Voiceee!!!!!!!! Soo Many Times I Wonder If Whenever He Says "OYEEE!!!" The Voice Turns Out Squeaky And He Has To Do Re-TakesπŸ˜†
"Main Tumhe 5 Acre Aur De Sakta Hoon...HuhuHahahaha"πŸ˜† Ravaan Kahika
Is It Just Me Or Is Brij Bhai Looking At Maan With Eyes Full Of LOVEE?🀣
And Maan Singh Khurana Is Like Loooking At One Then The Other Brij Bhai's Ayes Are 5Inches Away From One Another🀣 I'm Playing The Naina GameπŸ˜†

Haawww
5 Acre For The Marriage Of Geet Handaa?!!!!!!!😲
Btw Maan's Expressions Were The Same "Naino Se Khel Raha Hoon Ji"πŸ˜†

Ek Minute Ek Minute EK MINUTE!!!!!!!
Why Does RAJJI Have To Change HER Voice To Talk To DEV?!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Dev Ko Khud Ki Awaaaz Ka Nahi Pataa Dosro Ko Khaak Jaanega!!!🀣
Kamina! Always After His Evergreen SpecsπŸ˜†

Haaawww!!!!!!!!!
Geet Tum Wahaan Khun Khari Ho?!
Aur Nai Toh Kya Tere Sar Pe Khari Ho Maan Singh Khurana!!!! Such An Arrogant Ass I Tell Ya!!!
Oyeee!!!!!! I Love Maan😳 AND It's NOT Very Helpful With RICHA Posting All Those Pictures!!
Ek Minute Tu Ruk!! Abhi Bataati Hoon Tujhe!!!!

Hailaaa!!!!!☺️☺️
OH NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
*THUDDD!!!!*
Ughhh I Fell Off Myself!!!🀣

Okay Okay I'm FINE!!
Don't Need A Fan!πŸ˜† I'm Cool πŸ˜†

Haan Toh!!
😲Beach Bazaar?!!!!!!!!!
What...? Bazaar...As In...Uhh...Shopping Mall?πŸ˜†
Maan Singh Khurana Pagal Ho Gaya Hai Lagta Toh Aisa Hi HaπŸ˜†
Geet Tu Shopping Mall Main Jaake Bata How Much You're Worth🀣
Geet: Oye Khote Kutte Idiot Ullu Ghade!!! Meri Keemat Kya Hai Bataaa????? Nai Pataa?!!! Yahaan Aaa🀣
I Think That'll Be Her Tagline In The Shopping MallπŸ˜†

She THREW The Papers On His CHEST!!!!!!🀣🀣
Main Hoti Toh Yunn Karti!

YEH LE!!!!! Mooh Peh Phenkti Aur Kehti
"Yeh Le Apne Papers!!!!" And Then THROW The papers ON HIS FACE!!! NOT Chest!!
Geet Ka Nishaana Kaafi Kharaab HaiπŸ˜†
I Throw Something Forward And It Land Back On My Face🀣---Expert Se Poocho!🀣

Eh Lo!!!
Ho Gaya RE-CAP!πŸ˜†

Now The REST!!!
Hai Hai Hai DEV!!!!!🀣 OMFGGG
Yeh NEECHE Kar Kya Raha Hai???πŸ˜†
And Who is That Lady Chanting The Same Thing?!! Bhootni Kahiki!!!
I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Dev Started Dancing Like A Monkey Any Moment SoonπŸ˜†

Damnnn Mera Analysis Khatam Hi Nai Hota!!!!
Mar Mar Ke EK RE-CAP And 5 Seconds Of The ACTUAL Episode🀣

Shall I Continue?πŸ˜†

Btw Jyoti! Hai Hai Hai!!!!! You Know What, I Can't See Amir Khan AnymoreπŸ˜† So I Won't Pick On Amir Sir For Looking Like My Unfortunate UncleπŸ˜† And I See Maanveer Under The Signatures😳 If That's What They're Called.
Started Watching Dekha Ek Khwaab And You're A Mod There Too!!!🀣 Haan Nahi Toh!πŸ˜† I Think You Are, Only Went There OnceπŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana:Hrishikesh the cameraman always knew that the best thing about DD is her eyes and so he projected her eyes in a beautiful way and even CVs made sure that the first object of attraction for Maan is her eyes only 😳😳😳...ufff the scene was so damn hot in terms of execution ,their looks ,chemistry ...the tention ...uff ufff uff ...😳😳😳

@Saddie:Today start your analysis directly from the episode ..no recap business because episode itself is hot hot hot πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Pennu:I agree its the first time Maan questions is he going mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and later in delhi he is like I will definitely go mad bec of this girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Saddiie:I just wrote no recap analysis only episode and here u go ..u came out with one of the best recap analysis πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and in between also posted something which made me go thud thud thud from my chair πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...damn in this winter I will hv to turn on my AC of my room now 😑...if my hubby gives me divorce ,u will b responsible haan nahin toh πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yeah me a ManVeer pankha too because Uday is well yeah u guessed it right ..HOT HOT πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Its a good timepass actually 😳
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this episode clearly belongs to DD n Barry. what acting and what dialogues! hats off to both of them!  d first part of the scene where tayji had the guts to confront darji with a few hometruths. irony is even geet's parents didn't do that. at times mohinder did whine but he was not forcing any issues at his father. but this lady had the guts to face darji n tell it is our mistake n the latest trouble wit maan was becoz of Brij. d way brij was glaring at his mom was scary. dat guy looked as if he wont evn hesitate to hit his mom.

But darji, how did he react! very dicatatorial! d way he tells dat he wd have killled geet at her birth if he had known abt d future problms she'll create. what did she create? And d way he shouted at his dautherinlaw, outright meanness! he proved to be Brij's grandpa!

maaneet confrontation! Geet along with barry was the clear winner. maan IS attracted to geet. his reactions toher were very explicit in this episode. though he is not evn acknowleging it. he only is confused why he is unable to forget her. which guys goes and keeps his finger on lips of just an acquaintant girl with whom you are having legal issues. And also she is the only one who gives ti to him back and her retorts are so blunt and true that maan has to give in. evn in today's scene though maan did not give her d agent's no, geet was d winner n d encounter. dat is what is irritating maan. every other man or woman, tremble in front of him and listen to his commands. she's d only one who defies him. evn when she uses d word 'please' it is more like a slap on his face.

geet has her doubts abt channi, but being such a loyal girl, she is refusing to believe dat brij cd be a killer. Rajji is so soon attracted to this guy. i mean only in last epi she saw him. but today she was looking at him lovingly! is it becoz of d way he was eating, i mean feeding a hungry man. or was she developing some feeling for him. but isn't it too soon?
Samanalyse thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

@Samana..

No rey  i just mentioned the points but you described it very beutifully...πŸ˜ƒ
And rememebr Geet always wore White color when ever sommething coloufull was gonna happened... bcos White is the mixture of all the colors...😳

Kurbaa huwa...  way to Amritsar..  the day after KBM...  the day before her wedding... 😳 only exception is the Holi fiasco... nothing color full happened that time but may be the festival was very colorful...πŸ€”

Yes! And don't forget Tumse Hi with the maafinaama, Mahi Mahi, Behne De, tent confession, the pre-engagement pregnancy check-up, Shukraan Allah (when Maan said I love you and wrapped his arms around her so she wouldn't get cold...😳), oh and that one time she fell into Maan's lap and didn't realise it ☺️

There are probably more that I can't think of but yes, let's forget Holi. 🀒
Samanalyse thumbnail
EPISODE 33

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2kFiQ9jJgw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEMCh6zMNr0&feature=watch_response[/YOUTUBE]

No written update again. πŸ˜•