Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

πŸ˜†

Wanna HEAR MY Analaysis? πŸ˜†

yes yes waiting for the akaashvaani on Brij-Maan and Maaneet mukka-staring contests πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I m liking this concept.. as to how everyone is connected to each other.. with a mere piece of land..
For Geet.. its the only way to find Dev...
For Maan.. its his own property which he is trying to acquire from Handas...😊
For Brij... its now become a tool to get rid of Geet..😑
For Daarji.. well.. what to say.. he is one confused fellow.. rolling btwn love for his family and honour πŸ˜† so I dont know.. to be angry.. or sympathise with him...πŸ˜• (like Paro and Samana said earlier..)

Daarji was almost emotionally blackmailing Geet for not calling up the police...For a moment I thought that Geet has given up... But...nobody and nothing can deter this girl from her.. MISSION-Finding Dev...πŸ˜† I liked the fact.. that Geet has her priorities set.. she has to find Dev.. but not at the cost of her family's izzat...😊 

Brij. is one selfish guy.. isn't he???? Damn him... He calls the marriage.. FAYDE KA SAUDA...😑 an irresistible offer.. double the land.. with the girl for free...😑 really what was he thinking ??? that all men on this earth are like him... brainless.. selfish..or like Dev for that matter.. Greedy...😑
Man.. he was in for a surprise !!!!😎

The fact that.. one.. Geet still didn't sign the papers.. sec... realizing Brij having such a low thinking abt women also thereby daring to come up with such a disgusting idea in front of him...really erupted his anger..  
Now.. angry MSK doesn't think when he speaks.. (this char.. consistency was kept later on also πŸ˜Š )so while I felt it was ok.. till the part he revealed Brij's truth in front of Handa family and others..the SAUDA part.. but though I feel he was right in literal sense... he did go overboard with the BOLI lagana statement... 

Maan-Brij confrontations.. be it verbal or physical.. is always welcome...πŸ˜† BTW... Maan + black/white = Deadly combination...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Geet finally signs the DAMN papers.. and throws it on MSK's face.. Now..she was angry on Maan for calling Brij DALAL.. but NOT with the fact that he went to MSK to actually make that deal.. I dont know what to say abt this????πŸ˜• lets see..

Precap πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RE-CAP!!
AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE INSPECTOR SAID MAAN SAAAB!!!!!!!!🀣
Ek Hi Episode Main Sab Ulta Pulta Ho GayaπŸ˜†

Okay Okay Police Toh Jaa Rahi Hai Abh Main Kya Karoon????

DUPPATA THROW KAR!!!!🀣
OMFGGG!!!!
Imagine I'm Kidnapped And I Wanna Bring The Police's Attention To ME
All I Have To Do Is...
DUPPATA PHENKOO!!!!🀣
Double Meaning Double Meaning Haila!!!!🀣

Ek Minute Ek Minute!!
Duppata Hawaa Main AISE UDHTA HAI?!!!!!😲🀣
OMFGGG!!!!!! Mera Ek Baar GAYAB Ho Gaya Thaa!!! Milla Nahi!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
AND Aahahahah!!! The Duppata Chooses To Fall On The World's Most Zaalim PersonπŸ˜†
MAAN SINGH KHURANA😎
Bechara, Duppatta Must Be Thinking 2Yeh Kis Ke Upar Atak Gayi Maiinnn?!!!!"🀣

And Hoye!!!!!
No I Mean OYEEE!!!!!!!!
HOW DID GEET KNOW IT WAS HIM?!!!!!!!!!!😲🀣
Maine Toh Sirf Sar Dekha, Sexy Sexy Face Nai DekhaπŸ˜†
Aur Geet WAHAAN Se Dekh Leti Hai!!!
Babaji Tussi Great Ho! Kya Kya Namoone Bheje Hain Iss Duniya Par🀣

It's So Funny To Even Say I'm Learning Hindi Through Bollywood Films And DramasπŸ˜†
Otherwise I Can't Even Read It AloudπŸ˜†
I Don't Even Understand Half Of The Words Used In Geet🀣
I'm So Good Aren't I?πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

So Yeah Shall I Continue?πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Sadiee:Was this recap analysis kya πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...haan haan continue plss ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...waise next time if u r in trouble ,try this dupatta trick with police πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
each episode outshines the previous!!! what a wonderful start geet had! tight script, gr8 acting, interesting storyline, lots of drama... how could they let it go to dogs!!! it is such a criminal waste!

As jyo said all three actors - Brij, Maan n Geet were phenomenal n this episode!

Poor Geet, emotionally blackmailed is forced to let go of her plans for going to police. but this is reality. most of the middle class houses were there are more than one daughter end doing what darji did today. but ppl are slowly coming out of it. we had one incident in which a girl who fell in love with her classmate (they were studying for ias), abandoned her studies (how stupid!) but helped him in his. both parents knew n were ok with the relationship. they were planning to marry after he clears his exam. he became an IPS officer but now refuses to marry her as she is not equal to his status. the girl with her parents support has filed a case. i don't know what has happend latest but case has been filed though d guy is denying everything. but such court cases are very rare. mostly darji kind of reaction only happens. many wd feel material wealth can be earned but if ppl talk bad abt fly, then how will they get d daughter married. so many hush up such matters.

coming to d episode best scene - confrontation scene! eyelocks again! - Maan n Brij not just eyelock but combat too! Maan is all time winner in these confrontations. But the way those peer into each other's eyes, is really too deep!

DD was superb in this scene. as geet though she was upset to hear abt Brij's sauda, she can't listen to maan badmouthing her fly.d way she signs n throws papers at maan was simply outstanding. Maan was stunned to see d fiery geet! in this eyelock, geet is the clear winner. i mean she didn't even blink once, whereas maan had to look away. DD as Geet was so fiery, beautiful n queenlike (she evn used royal we) in her acting in this episode.

Rajji n joginder track had subtle romantic suggestions whihc cvs shd have developed. they are better actors than d later actors. it was so subtle n had more depth than nano or annie love story. maybe by then cvs changed n d later writers n cvs wdn't evn have caught d undercurrents. they wdn't evn have watched the early episodes. dats why this track was not evn developed.

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Sadie tu bhi na, Mahesh pandey πŸ€£  naam ki balla ko raste se hata kar ,chali jati script likne toh show 5 saal chalta na..Toh maan ko punar vivah nahi karna padta na.πŸ˜†Sirf duppata gira hai, brij ko maan ke mukke khane hai  LOl.toh tera sui duppate pe attak gya.Challo continue Karo sadia Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sadie.. me tooo loving your precap analisys...πŸ˜†
Richa you said it... agar Sadie script likhthi tho Maan ko ko punar vivah karne keliye mokka nahi miltha... I doubt even he will get a chance to marry once if Sadie is writting the script...πŸ˜†

I don't have a mood to write abt 2day's epi.. read everybody's analysis...
BTW check page 77 on Den.. i made my favourite songs on Maaneet over there...
chek it out...πŸ˜ƒ
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, these episodes were really bursting at the seams with interesting things happening in EVERY scene.

Ok, I know it was horrible of Darjee to blackmail Geet but during that whole scene I was thinking, FINALLY he got some sense knocked into his head and figured out how to hit Geet where it hurts, ie her family. It's been a long, loud time coming, him figuring out that his shouting, threats and physical punishment were only increasing her fight. Stopping her in her tracks was as simple as calmly and rationally planting one unthinkable possibility in her head, hurting Rajji's future. Although he didn't stop her, he did make her task much harder and slowed her down. But even now, we see Darjee is barely capable of being rational. In the same breath he tells Geet her life is ruined and tells her to start a new life? πŸ˜• But this scene sort of cleared up why Geet was hesitant to put Brij in jail. Blackmail has lasting effects.

I love how the theme of marriage sort of ran through the whole episode.

Brij's proposition to Maan in which we see marriage as a sort of barter or deal
I loved Maan's reaction in this scene and how he made it a point to ask what Geet thought of the whole thing. It again reinforces his inherent respect for women as individuals, and perhaps his growing respect for Geet specifically. He may even just be interested to know the sherni's reaction to such a proposal when he has seen her react so violently against what she perceives as injustice. Even though it wasn't necessary to expose them in front of the village, it was the right thing to do in my opinion. Brij needed to be taught a lesson, that anything he does isn't right and means do not justify ends. Plus, Maan is not asking for anything that is not rightfully his, that the Handas should continue to put conditions and strike deals with him so I guess he has had enough and does the big gesture.

Darjee Using Rajji's marriage as a tool of blackmail
Here we see that Darjee thinks of marriage as a sort of obligation as well the point that can make or break a girl's life. Geet's marriage being a scam, and therefore a failure, means that her life is ruined and the ominous possibility of Rajji not getting any rishtas is enough to make Geet back up a few steps in something that is so important to her. In the face of marriage, there is no question of right and wrong, as anything goes as long as the daughters get married and go. 😑

Marriage as a Danger for Channi/Gurvinder
As much as families strive towards marriage, it can also be equally dangerous if not done as expected by society. There are a lot of marriage revelations on this show aren't there? First Dev-NT and now Gurvinder revealing that he and Channi were married and that is why she was killed, not just because they were in love or ran away. Marriage is a point of no return and since Channi crossed that in an undesirable way, she had to be killed. Geet on the other hand, seems to be redeemable according to Baba Brij, if she will listen to him, but she doesn't and the baby eventually takes her also past that point, never to come back so Brij must do away with her. Nasty.

Poor Geet, she is still taking her family's side and defending them. I guess it is against her grain to go against them, that is until, her family turns against her child and become her enemies by default. But for now, Maan is against her family and is therefore her enemy. I love how she completely overpowers him with her looks and actions, something that even Brij is incapable of doing.

@Jyo: I have to disagree on one thing. I don't think Maan is attracted to Geet yet. I think he is intrigued by her, is starting to respect her, and doesn't always like the bruises she leaves on his ego and the thoughts she leaves swimming in his head, but for me the attraction started when he sees the other side of her, the caring, kind side that he has so far not been privy to. His first encounter with that is when she ties up his hand on the way to A'sar. That's just my opinion, though. 😊
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EPISODE 32

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmc_IyFbcN4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6B-tO2FuM8&feature=watch_response[/YOUTUBE]

There is no WU for today in the archives. If anyone has one feel free to update 😊

jyoti06 thumbnail
@Samana:When I said attracted ,its because if u see few scenes like Geet tripping in Maan's arms when Maan dragged her out of that room ,he had a eyelock with her where more than Geet ,it was Maan who went into a stance 😳 and even the scene in the coming  episode where Geet visits Maan's house and Maan is mesmerised seeing her eyes and before she came ,he kept thinking about Geet and was going restless πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ..so all these sort of hinted that he was attracted towards Geet and it was bothering him a lot ...