Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Richaa:Geet wins the first round of eyelock competition for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..she made sure its MSK who had to break the stance everytime and not her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...

@Saddie:Plsss continuee😳 ..your analysis is hilarious to read ..its like watching the entire episode with some akaashwani happening in background πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ahhh!!!! ONE Thing I FORGOT To Mention!!🀣
MAAN SINGH KHURANA Bola!! Lekin His 'M' Shaped Lips Didn't Move A Bit!!🀣
AND!!!
Ek Hota Hai Na, The Closer You Walk, The Taller You Look.
MAAN SINGH KHURANA Chal Raha Thaa Lekin Lambha Hone Gi Bijaayee Chota Hota Jaa Rahaa Thaa🀣
GC Isn't 6Ft+ Tall Is HeπŸ˜”πŸ˜†

OKAY!! Now The ACTUAL Episode!πŸ˜†
Yaar, Geet Ke HAATH Tied Up Hain FEET Nahi!!! Can't She Get Up And Kick The Door Ya Kung Fu Panda Ban Ke Ek Laat Maar Ke Free Yourself Na!!! Bewaakoof!!!🀣

And🀣 Abhi Bhi Bhoot Sawaar Hai POLICE Ka!! GEET!!! The Police Won't Do Anything!!! Samajh Na!!!πŸ˜†

PAR KAISE?!
GEEET!!!!!!
Feet Baby feet!!!!!!!!🀣
Halla Bol And Break The Old Door!!!!🀣

OH YES!!!! FINALLY SHE STOOD UP!!!🀣🀣
Can't Stop Laughing At The Way She Did🀣🀣
Uthak Bethak Types🀣

OH NO!!! She Ran Towards The Window!!!!!!🀣
Yeh Geet Mera Plan Flop Kar De Gi!!!!
Kung Fu Panda Geet Kung Fu Pandaaa!!!!!!!!! πŸ€£

Okay I'm Going Crazy And I Haven't Even Reached TWO Minutes Of The FIRST Video Yet!!!🀣

So Shall I Continue On Again?πŸ˜†

@Jyoti
akaashwani Ka Kya Matlab Hai?πŸ˜†
And Yeah I'm Continuing Like Crazy!!!🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Saddie:Akaashvani is what we listen without actually seeing the person physically in front of us ..like radio anchoring is called akaashvani in hindi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

And GC is 5'9" I guess πŸ˜›

About police ,well poor geet is yet to know police will b useless na πŸ˜†..mayb she is thinking they will b useful to some extent at least compared to Brij and co πŸ˜†
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the epi...πŸ˜ƒ
Dupatta falling to Geet hunt to trip&fall to that Ankhoem ki gustakiyaa kind of Eye-lock...😳
And Brij taking proposal of Geet to Maan... when it got airred i thought by any how Maan should accept the proposal.. but thank god nothing like that happened...πŸ˜†

Awesome epi.. with Maaneet moments...πŸ˜›

@Saddie.. its really fun to read your take...πŸ˜†
@Jo... Maan aka GC looks sooo HAWT...😳

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Saddie:Akaashvani is what we listen without actually seeing the person physically in front of us ..like radio anchoring is called akaashvani in hindi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

And GC is 5'9" I guess πŸ˜›

About police ,well poor geet is yet to know police will b useless na πŸ˜†..mayb she is thinking they will b useful to some extent at least compared to Brij and co πŸ˜†

Ohh!!!🀣 Main Abh Radio Host Ban Jaati HoonπŸ˜†

Ahhh!!!!!!😲 5'9?!!!!!!!!!!! NAHIII!!!!!!!!😭😭😭
Someone Pull His Legs To MaKE hIM tALLER!!!!!🀣
Damnn!!! Itna Chota Bhi Nai HaiiπŸ˜† Cuz I'm 5'4 And HE HAS TO BE 6FT!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Jao Jao Koi GC Ki Taangain Keecho!!!🀣
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Ahhh!!!!!!😲 5'9?!!!!!!!!!!! NAHIII!!!!!!!!😭😭😭
Someone Pull His Legs To MaKE hIM tALLER!!!!!🀣
Damnn!!! Itna Chota Bhi Nai HaiiπŸ˜† Cuz I'm 5'4 And HE HAS TO BE 6FT!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Jao Jao Koi GC Ki Taangain Keecho!!!🀣

I am 5'7"! Mera kya hoga?? If he were to hug me β˜ΊοΈ he would have to look up even further than chanda mama. 😲

Therefore, I offer my full support for taang kheecho andolan! 🀣
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I am 5'7"! Mera kya hoga?? If he were to hug me β˜ΊοΈ he would have to look up even further than chanda mama. 😲

Therefore, I offer my full support for taang kheecho andolan! 🀣

EXACTLY!!!!!
WE Should Look UP! He Should Down!🀣
Imagine A 5ft GC!!🀣 
Main Kahaan Dekhti Phir🀣🀣
Damn You're As Tall As My 14 Year Old Sister!! πŸ˜†
AND
SamanaπŸ˜† Tujhe Kis Ne Kaha You're Gonna Hug Him?😈🀣
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm 5'3 .. so .. I can hug him just fine. 🀣

Sadiie.. lagi raho bhai lagi raho ... gosh darnit my stomach hurts from cackling 🀣

Jyo: I love how your take ended with a hyperventilating session .. actually almost everyone's did ..but kya karein .. it's hottie MSK πŸ˜†

PS: I will analyse later.. but just had to say that the eyelock when Geet is behind Mohinder and Maan is in front.. is one of my all-time FAVOURITES .. the way Maan looks at her during that is just WOW .. I've never seen an eyelock done that way before ☺️

Z
Edited by -ZsterMG- - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Oyee tum sab rahno do mera kya hoga.Jyo nirash kar diya aapne MSK ka height bata kar. Moi 5'8. Iwas thinking he is 6ft. Saddie Hi*5 accha idea hai I will also join in tang kicho  Abhiyan🀣. I don't wear heels cz I look taller than many men🀣 Iam sacrificing so much cz of my heightπŸ˜† Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok I am back! And wow what an episode it was! I loved the confrontation between Maan and Geet but first things first.

I have to say, even though Mohinder acts like a sher in front of his family when it comes to Geet's future and her remarriage, on which I appreciate his attitude, of course, when it comes to the police he is just as much of a spineless coward as the rest of them. He just told Geet that he would help her get justice, shouted at Brij and now when the police comes, instead of asserting that Geet is in fact at home and explaining her problem, we see him apologising to the police because Geet is a child and might have "mistakenly" called them? Disappointed, I have to say. We are getting hints of how alone Geet really is! And Darjee! Yes, clearly the simplest solution is just to pass this "museebath" on to some other man. God forbid we should treat Geet like anything other than a inanimate object!

Again we get a glimpse of this trait that Maan and Geet share of wanting what is right above all social constructs. Geet, who refused to let go of her dupatta when she was being chased by goons, now voluntarily takes it off and uses it to reach a higher end. This is similar to the resolve she had when she took off her suhaag ki nishani. She has learned that all these things are in the mind and in the face of absolutes of right and wrong these details don't matter. (Like Paro I have to admire her dupatta's unerring aim!). Maan as well, is a business tycoon and does something completely "below" him, ie breaking and entering into someone's house, in order to prove what is right and get his dues.

Now to the confrontation! What a cracking exchange! I loved their mutual loathing for the opposite sex and the sharp dialogues through which it was expressed. Barry, take a bow for this whole exchange. If Maan makes it his full time preoccupation to hate women, Geet is no less hateful of men now. And I loved how she just took control of the situation when she put her sharth forward. She is really treating the land and the signature as hers, rather than acknowledging Darjee or the other men of her family. And I love her scheming ways to get the Dalal's contact information. She snaps Maan out of his ego trip and how!

So this was the first trip-fall-catch-eyelock scene! And Maan is already lost in her eyes? This guy is a goner! I think he was drawn by the vulnerability in her eyes in contrast to the fire he had just seen. Maan later says that she speaks through her eyes and there is no better evidence of that than this episode!

That last scene too my breath away! The way Geet was looking at Maan with fiery defiance in her eyes. Her family members were drabbling on, trying to placate Maan but he was listening to the one, clear, honest voice in the room and that was Geet's eyes! I loved the power in that expression and how Maan just could not take his eyes off of her. For the first time he looked concerned, a reaction that not even the roaring Brij could get out of him. OMG! Her eyes! πŸ‘

Oh wow! I actually only vaguely knew about this proposition of Brij. Once again we see him treating Geet like chattle and trying to pass her off to someone else. We will have to see on Monday if Maan's kanjoosi gets the better of his principles...🀣 On a serious note, of course it doesn't and I think this will once again highlight Maan's inherent respect for women and his ridicule of imbeciles like Brij. 😑