Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its 29 epi... but still there is not even a % drop in terms of drama and execution...in fact they are getting better and better...😊 

Some highlights...😊
- It WAS NT's mastermind.. who came up with this plan... OK.. but then she def must have not planned for Dev to sleep with Geet... πŸ˜‘ 

- This so-called Vadde Veerji.. (some elderly fellowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...has thrown Dev- NT out of his house.. coz they did not repay their loan...  so they go to Canada (coz NT is brought up in Canada ????πŸ˜• ) but then Mr. Mehta's goons want to kill them sp.. Dev( I m assuming he is the one from whom Dev has taken the money...)... so in" MAJBOORI" NT comes up with this whole plan.. πŸ˜• (Am I right?? I got totally confused with their story...πŸ˜•)

- For eveyone Dev may be a CHEATER.. but for Geet he is now her MURDERER...😭That scene was so DAMN touching... πŸ˜­ Again it was only her father.. that came and asked her just what is this girl  thinking??? 

- If anybody had doubts abt Maan's financial status (sp...Paro.. Pennu..including me...πŸ˜† )it was cleared today.. that he is FILTHY RICH and a very, very INFLUENTIAL guy in Chandigarh... ( Thats what we needed.. Arrogant.. Hot...and now he is rich too... Anymore reasons.. for us not going GAGA over him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. its enough for me...πŸ˜†

Geet wanted to call the police.. Maan brings them to her house himself...What TELEPATHY !!!πŸ˜†

Btw.. Maan is the MOST LAW ABIDING CITIZEN I have ever seen πŸ˜†... whatever is his problem.. he goes straight to the Police.. this one.. and we see here after too...😊

sia221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

VADDE VEERJI🀣🀣🀣
OMFGGG What A Name To The Great MSK🀣
Kissi Ladki Ko Dekho Ge Calling MSK VADDE VEERJI!! EXCEPT NAINTARA🀣

Ohhh!!!!! The Stressed Out Words Were Like FORCED Words From The Actress!!!🀣🀣

Shall I Continue?πŸ˜†

Oh.. Man.. too good..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† NT is the only female on this entire earth to say MSK that !!!! πŸ˜† Poor woman...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And Do continue...😊
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EPISODE 30

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLrZiVJJYJY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c1ceH2xuq8[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (by prettyfulwishes)

Recap: Geet tells her family to go to the police for help; Dev tells Naintara that they need more money to pay off Mr. Mehta so they're going back to India; Geet tells her dad to make her that little Geet again because she hates what's happening right now; it turns out that Maan was the one who called the police to complain about Geet; Brij kidnaps Geet to keep her quiet about the events...

The episode starts off with Geet being tied up in a dark room, and her thinking that she needs to get out of here to talk to the police - but how? She looks around the room to find a way.

Back at the house, the inspector tells Darji to call for Geet, when Brij reappears and says "when Geet isn't in the house, how can we call for her?" Maan is quite agitated, and tells the inspector to look in the house. When the inspector hesitates, Maan realises that he respects Darji's family and is reluctant to do the search - so Maan says that he isn't like that, and goes off to do the search, but the family stops him. Darji asks the inspector if he doesn't believe Darji's word, and the inspector replies that the question should even be asked - but what Geet has done isn't right, so they have till tomorrow morning to get Geet to sign the papers. Maan finally agrees, but if he doesn't have the signature tomorrow, he's going to make sure that Geet & her whole family are put behind bars. Maan leaves, looking menacingly at Brij.

Geet, on the other hand, is still trying to look for a way to get out - when she sees a shard of glass. She uses it to cut the rope, and when she does, she takes it off along with the mouth gag, and runs to the window to see the police leaving. With no other options
(no screaming perhaps?), she throws her dupatta out the window, hoping to have someone notice where she is.
And who should her dupatta fall on but Maan.
(That poor girl. Always getting into trouble over a guy) Maan takes the dupatta off, and looks for who threw it when his eyes rest on Geet, and Geet freaks out wondering where he came from. She quickly steps away from the window, but Maan has realised what's happened, and runs to find a way to get her out. Geet looks from the side, and realises Maan has gone.

Back at the house, Brij
(the floor lover) starts complaining again about Geet, and says she's become a nuisance - and that's it's a good thing he locked her up. Mahinder cops a shock, and angrily asks what Brij has done to her. Brij replies nothing... yet. And then he makes a startling statement to the family - Geet needs to get married again. (This is echoed a few times actually...)
Mahinder wonders if Brij has lost the plot - she still isn't over her first marriage.. when Brij cuts him off and says that Geet isn't even in her dad's control anymore. Brij says that if Mahinder wants to save the family's reputation, then he should get her married asap - Geet has gone crazy, and he doesn't know what she'll do.

Cutting back to ManEet. Maan jumps over a wall to find Geet, quietly. Geet is contemplating what to do now, as the police have gone as well. Maan has made his way into the house, and Geet is upset that she can't make Dev pay.. she doesn't know what to do. Maan walks to the room where Geet is, and turns away when he hears her voice. He unlocks it and opens the door, where Geet turns around. He throws the dupatta back at Geet, who scrambles to put it on.

Back at the house, Mahinder tells Brij off for even thinking of getting Geet married. Brij tells him that because of Geet, the whole family is suffering. The police came today because of her - and what happens if she doesn't sign the papers tomorrow? Brij & Mahinder rant at each other, when Darji screams for quiet, and tells them that Brij is right. Everyone is shocked - Rajinder asks how he could think of doing that to Geet. Darji says that they made a mistake once, but it won't happen again.

Back to ManEet, and Maan knew that Geet purposely didn't come down. He wonders if treachery runs in female blood. Geet replies that she doesn't know about that, but men wear treachery on their heads all the time. Maan says that when he first met her he thought she was a good girl, but today he realises how sly she is, and she's probably done another bad thing elsewhere. Geet gets real angry and tells him to take off the blindfold and realise the truth.
Maan talks of the land - he wants her signature. Geet finally agrees, but on one condition. She wants the name & address of the agent who sold him the land. Maan says she's in no position to bargain. But Geet stands firm - she'll sign if he completes the condition. Maan asks her if she's really thinking of blackmailing Maan Singh Khurana. He grabs her hand to drag her to the police station, and Geet says not to hold a girl's hand like that. Maan retorts that it's a litte thing, and he feels no shame.
As he's dragging her to the station, Geet stumbles and almost falls when Maan saves her, and they stare at each other
(ManEet moment.. and Maan's eyes are full of anger) - there's a flashback of when Maan saved Geet from drowning. Maan, embarrassed, looks away and stands Geet up, and drags her away.

Back at the ranch, Mahinder pleads with Darji not to get Geet married. Rajinder says they'll forcefully get Geet to sign, and Mahinder agrees. Just then, Maan is shown walking Geet towards the family. Everyone freaks out, and Darji stands up
(he looks like he was holding a gun).
Brij goes up to Maan to tell him off - but Maan cuts him off. Maan tells everyone that to blackmail Maan Singh Khurana is impossible. He taunts Brij about giving his word to the inspector - what would happen if Maan called the inspector now? He calls all of them liars and traitors, and moves menacingly towards Geet, and tells her to sign, or he'll call the police. Geet tells him to call them. Mahinder goes to stand in between ManEet, and Rajinder says that they have no intention of taking his land.
Maan tells them to tell Geet to sign without any conditions. ManEet have a staring contest, and Brij says he knows how to handle Geet. He'll have the papers signed by tomorrow, and Maan finally agrees. He leaves, and Geet says she won't sign the papers. She wants to punish Dev, and that she will complete.

The next day, Brij is shown in a small house talking to Maan. He thanks Maan for listening to him, and says that they aren't making any more mistakes. But Maan disagrees, and says the papers still aren't signed. Brij tells him to wait - he'll get the papers signed. In fact, Brij is willing to add 5 extra acres of land to Maan, on one condition - he has to marry Geet.

Precap: Darji asks Geet who she's calling. If it's the police, well, before doing that, look at Rajji.. Geet is in tears.

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ahhh!!! Was WAITING!!!🀣
I Think I'll Let Everyone Else Analyse Before I Do Mine🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Aaah finally we have the episodes which will start the famous dupatta symbolisms and Maaneet eyelock contests πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is the second time Geet's dupatta falls on MSK's forehead and he knows exactly where to go in search of Geet 😳😳😳 ;Even this time Geet was in sort of trouble since she was locked up in a dark room but thanks to MSK ,she could come out of it which means everytime Geet's honour is in danger ,Maan will come to protect it and that dupatta signifies her honour 😳😳😳 ...

Even though in these episodes MSK was filled with extreme rage and anger in his eyes ,but he was developing strong attraction for Geet which was quite evident in their confrontation in the dark room and also later when for the first time Geet falls in MSK's arms and both remembers their first meeting flashback ..ishhh 😳😳😳...In every confrontation scene,it was clear that MSK was fighting his attraction towards Geet and thats why he looked even more mad over her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...

I loved their war of words in the dark room after MSK does his herogiri and reaches that room to return her dupatta back πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ;Loved how both were palying with words but not ready to accept defeat πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ;When MSK saw he could not win with her in wordplay πŸ˜‰ ,he grabbed her hand to show his authority but again fell flat when she trips in his arms πŸ˜†πŸ˜› ;I loved how MSK was trying hard not to get lost in her eyes when she tripped in his arms πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..

And I wont lie but MSK looked extremely bangable in this episode 😳😳😳 ;If I was in Geet's place ,I would hv simply pounced on him and asked him to take me away from this paagal khaana and in return take away whatever land or signature u want damn it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Before leaving when MSK and Geet were hving the staring competition ,I actually thought of opening a poll in the forum that time asking which staring competition is more powerful ..Maaneet or Brij-Maan πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Both were extremely intense and powerful πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Next morning when Brij went to MSK with marriage offer ,for once I felt like giving few virtual chummas to Brij from my TV Set πŸ˜† even though from story POV ,it was extremely wrong on his part to simply go and sell of Geet in return of that land ...very cheap to b honest 😑🀒 ;But a part of me was cursing Maan for rejecting this golden offer of marriage πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ,even though from story and character POV he was right in doing so 😭...Sighhh πŸ˜”...

Overal a powerpacked eyelock ,trip-fall dupatta symbolism and Maaneet filled episode 😳😳😳...and haan Maan looked bangable  β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ...yeah I said it earlier tooπŸ˜† ..but sighhh..cant stop drooling over those sexy eyes ..light stubble ..body tight half buttoned shirt ..and and ...sorry breathing problem ..wont go further ..**breathes in breathes out** ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet episode 30

Another jhakaas episode especially with respect to Maan -Geet interaction and of course our first catch-eyelock sequence.πŸ˜ƒ

Geet has always been an expert at cutting away ropes. These experiences did come in handy later on when her "childhood friend" did the same with her.πŸ˜† Poor girl she was bound so many times in a short period of her life (not forgetting the truck thugs). πŸ˜†

Our "Maan with an attitude" of course threatens the entire family with dire consequences if he doe not get his land. He is really like a dog with a bone isn't he?πŸ˜’ Of course Brij manages the situation by lying through his teeth.Daarji looks almost as tired as Geet expressed yesterday. He seemed almost fed up of handling one situation after the other and torn between doing the right thing and saving the family "honour".

The popular dupatta scene follows. Geet's dupatta has an unerring aim though must say. πŸ˜†Better than many filmi villain's bullets. It always manages to fly just so it lands on our hottie Maan. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†But somehow it seemed quite out of character for a savvy businessman to actually sneak in to someone's house just to prove a point. Anyway like Maan says later on when Geet is around he does things so uncharacteristic of him. 😳

I know it is so old fashioned but how can you not fall for a guy who actually averts his eyes while throwing a dupatta but does not treat her with kid gloves when it comes to what he thinks is a dhoka.😍 It shows that MSK respects a woman's diginity and honour though he may not always respect a woman. I don't know if it makes sense.πŸ˜•
 And of course I was jumping up and down when I saw the sparks flying around. Oh my!😲 Maan does have some issues where women are concerned. It was almost funny to see how each of them did not trust the other sex.😊 And of course smartie pie Geet comes up with a idea of tracing Dev through Maan. But someone blackmailing the great MSK is just out of question. 😲Then of course we get our first trip- fall- catch-eyelock sequence. 😳😳❀️😳😳There is something there but not completely out there between the two. Maybe we should start keeping a count of how many times this is going to happen in the future just for fun. πŸ˜‰Maan has to shake himself out of his trance and Geet's eyes.

I loved the way Geet's dad has his priorities right and defends Geet from Brij's outrageous plans. πŸ‘And of course no one expects the stranger dragging Geet from inside their house.😲 Maan's questioning their "honesty" in the light of what had happened did hurt Daarji bad. But the highlight was of course Geet's eyes. Oh! those eyes burning with determination peeping from behind her dad's back is another classic scene.😍 Her line about calling the police just throws off Maan. Everytime he thinks he has figured her out this girl always seems to stun him one way or the other😲. It reminded me about the line that comes later which goes something like "tumharey saath zindagi badi dilchasp hogi".Life with you will definitely be interesting.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Even Brij must have realized there was very little chance of convincing Geet to change her mind. So he instead sneaks out to literally bribe Maan to marry Geet. OF course we know he says no. But then the little devil in my mind was saying if Maan for some wild reason had said yes then it would have been a story which could be titled "Punar Vivaah"πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† .I almost cheated and thought of watching the next episode. But I am going to sleep on the suspense of what Maan actually replies and see the episode over the weekend.😊

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Eye locks competition πŸ˜†

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It just gets better and better, doesn't it? πŸ‘

I am not in a writing mood today... too tired and I want to do justice to this episode I so I will do my analysis tomorrow as we have the whole weekend. 😊

Happy analysing everyone!
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aaahhh RE-CAP!🀣
Geet Says
Hum Police Ki Madad Lenge
And Daarji's Like
"Are You High On Drugs Today Woman?"🀣
Agar Khud Ki Phamily DEV Babu Ko Dhoond Nai Paai Toh Police Kya Khaak Dhoonde Gi!!!πŸ˜†
Waise He's In Canada---India So Police Is Useless For That MatterπŸ˜†

Oh Teri!! Geet Bachchi Hai?!!!!🀣🀣 Kamino She's A Frigin 18 Year Old Girl!!!! BACHCHI KAHAAN SE HO GAYI?!!!! πŸ€£
And So They're Trying To Say That An 18 Year Old Who MIGHT Make A Complaint To Police, Is A Bachchi?!!🀣

And OH TERI!!!!
Maan Singh Khurana Ke Lioye Handa Haveli Ka Main Door OPEN HAI?!!!🀣🀣
Okay So If I Ever Enter The Haveli, I Can Say "Sadiie Here!" And Then The Lights Make It Impossible To See Who I Am But As I Walk Further, I aM Me!!πŸ˜†
Imagine MAAN SINGH KHURANA Ki Pitaai Hoti Since You Couldn't See His Face Just Yet🀣🀣

Okay Ek Baat Bataao
BRIJ BHAIYAAA🀣 Has Pakro-ed Geet While MAAN SINGH KHURANA Is Walking.
Zaalimooo!!! If I CAN See Maan AND Geet, WHY Can't HE See Her?!!!!
And Uss Ne Mooh Pe Haath Rakha Hai!! Awaaaz Toh Wahi Hai!!
GEEET SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT!!!!🀣

YEH RE-CAP HAI!!!🀣

Abhi Poori Episode Baaki Hai!!!🀣🀣
Shall I Continue?πŸ˜†

sia221 thumbnail
The more her family is trying to stop Geet.. the more determined and fearless she is becoming..😊 Inspite of Brij violently and cruelly tying and locking her in a room😑.. Geet is not ready to give up...She does not cry or wail.. but is using her brains to finds means to get out and reach the police...😊 ( reminded me of the similar scene in the stalker track...😊 )

I was wondering.. as to why Geet didn't shout from the window first??? that would be more logical.. instead of throwing her dupatta.. when it was clear that police were leaving ????πŸ˜• 
Anyways... Jahaan Jahaan Geet ka Dupatta girega.. Vahaan Vahhan tumhe Maan milega...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (sheesh... that was so pathetic... sorry...πŸ˜† )

The store-room scene btwn Maan-Geet was very nice...Now Maan has an impression that Geet is being adamant for her land coz she wants to keep the money and land both...😲 plus his slowly increasing attraction  is also irking him...So his EXTRA-RUDE.. dialogues !!!! πŸ˜†
But Maan.. she is ur... WOULD BE BETTER HALF... what do u expect ???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Just how.. in what way was Geet trying to seduce Maan.. and that too in that tattered avtaar??πŸ˜†coz I found that  ADAIEN...wala dialogue funny...πŸ˜†
We get our very first.. trademark.. TRIP AND FALL...πŸ˜† btw.. the most logical one.. I feel ??? most of them look little made up... to meπŸ˜•

One thing.. Geet's NO-Make-up.. Un-made hair look.. really adds to the overall execution.. somewhere the impact of the scene...really increases... just a minute thing... but I just loved this detailing...😊

The little eye-lock scene.. behind Mohinder (reminded me of Pee-loon😳😳) though small.. but very effective... Maan was admiring Geet's fearlessness/determination in those eyes or simple attraction????😳😳

Brij wants 2 nd marriage of Geet... to maintain his family's Izzat...😲 Only Daarji agreeing with him.. Man..  they are so selfish...instead of standing with Geet.. helping her out... they want to get rid of her...😑😑 
For the first time.. I saw Chachaji speaking.. I was surprised to know he was against this idea???? though never spoke much.. but knows what is right and wrong...😊

Brij almost was giving seducing looks to Maan in the end...πŸ˜† Yeah.. coz I never saw him having sweet-talks with anyone...(I guess Maan-effect...πŸ˜†) But... he uttered 2 most forbidden words in front of Maan... MARRIAGE and SHART...!!!!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Waiting for Maan's reaction...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†