Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanx samana for d video upload n written update! i was waiting for d posting. Missing maaneet n d weekend!!

Coming to d episode!

Maaneet confrontation! Wow! Wish I had watched it first time! I wd have fallen flat for Maan! Evn geet looks n acts different in front of Maan! What dialogues! Hats off to Barry! 'Inspite of knowing to speak u don't know to think n speak', 'considering all women as stupid is d reason for failure of man' I can just go on! Maan, his characteristic smirk! Omg I am drooling n I don't evn have an excuse of being a teenager! And they get to know their names only now!

D way geet cowers whn Maan s angry,shows her family's barbaric attitude. But maan's 'I am not dat weak dat I'll raise my hands against weak' (chauvinistic!) but loved his 'hosh ke pehle josh kaam'. One thing very noticeable is Geet gives so much importance to his advice. I mean Maan for all dat was just a stranger who saved her frm drowning. Why is she giving him so  much importance? Maybe evn Geet inspite of dev was not immune to legendary Maan's charm.

By god they started their eyelock from this episode! It was really compelling scene! D way they both startle from their eyelock at munshi's interruption was so hot! Chemistry sizzled! Dev never did stand any chance!

Pammi really got a glimpse of strong geet! NT is so sure about Darji's family n they too run true to form! Maan continued his lift of geet! Poor GC, must have had to carry DD for longer distance!

Channi's mom reveals abt geet's marriage! But Brij's intervention must have made ppl realize that it was mad woman's crazy outburst!

Brij – Maan's confrontation!! Wow they have their own sizzle factor, don't they! And their eyelocks are as intense as Maaneet's! Geet had a rival within her family itself for Maan's attention!

@sam. why Brij is called floor lover? did i miss something?

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Episode 26 was one of the best power-packed episodes of HP ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...Maaneet confrontation over land truth was simply awesome with some awesome performances by both GC and DD 👏👏👏😳

Maan had no idea that his words have worked wonders for Geet and today she has the courage and determination to stand on her own feet and take decisions rather than depending on others 😳 ;Everytime Maan ended up giving some valuable advice to Geet which always did good to her like even this time its Maan who asks her to learn to differentiate between what is right and what is wrong and then presents the truth of the land in front of her 👍🏼 ;Geet did get a temporary shock after seeing the truth with her own eyes and she even fainted in shock but at least she finally believed the truth which was placed in such a clear manner by a stranger in front of her 👏👏😳 ..

In fact this is the first time when Geet faints fully due to her pregnency and its none other than Maan who comes to the rescue of a pregnent Geet which itself was an indication that her future and her baby's future(if the baby had survived) was always with Maan only 😳😳..

What worked for the scene was the power-packed strong performances given by GC and DD which made the entire Maaneet confrontation looked so powerful and it had the certain spark going especially when both look into each other's eyes with that unknown fire of attraction since both were somewhere aware of each other's strengths as well as weaknesses 😉😛 ;Even though both were strangers for each other but Maan knew that Geet is fearless in her actions which is her strength 😃 but is emotional when it comes to her family matters which is her weakness  while Geet knew that Maan has always been the saviour without any selifsh motives which is his strength 😃 but he prefers to b a loner and is scared of emotions which is his weakness ...And this is where both always kept challenging each other thus giving rise to the most explosive and interesting chemistry of small screen ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

This episode clearly proved that MSK finally found his perfect match in Geet and vice versa since both were fearless when it came to fighting for each other's rights and in this case both thought they hv the right over that land and so was determined to fight for it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..

On the other hand Dev's family kept giving us clues regarding their Chote saab who had disowned them because of which they were forced to play this betrayal game with Geet and her family ...It was almost clear that MSK is the chote saab who is a man of principle and cannot tolerate any betrayal or cheating ...

Last scene was quite interesting when MSK fearlessly brings Geet to her house after carrying her in his arms in front of all and even Brij was not able to do anything in front of MSK 😆😃..Channi's mom did try to tell the truth about Geet's marriage but damn Brij sort of succeeded in hiding it 😡

Overall a very good episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
you know what,
my last comment---Analysis was on page 8.
what page are we at? 😆
And Damn I'm so many episodes behind too!
let be know when Maaneet shaadi comes cuz after that I haven't seen a full episode of Geet 😆
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!! That last slow death glare that Maan gave to Brij has rendered me a mass of incoherent goo. So you will have to excuse me if you find that I am a bit flighty in today's analysis, unlike my usual extremely serious analyses. 🤓

I agree with Paro that it was a Maan episode all the way and I have NO complaints. His bhashans would have been insufferable from anyone else but he looked so yummy while preaching that I wonder if he has every considered a career in evangelism. I would surely convert with one look at exposed upper-chest and one listen of his deep, nonchalant baritone. ☺️🤣

There were so many classic Maan dialogues today! Hats off to Barry for all those Hallmark card-worthy quotes.

"Josh se pehle hamesha hosh kam aata hain"

"Haat chalane se zyaada dimaag chalana acha hota hain"

Too much, baba MSK, too much! It reminded me of the dialogue that Geet says in the hospital. "Jab baba Maan Singh Khurana pravachan de rahe hain..." 😆

I LOLed at his sarcastic jibe about how her learning to talk hasn't been of much use. I LOVE me some sarcastic Maan. ☺️

I loved how Maan and Geet were introduced to each other. Neither of them ended up telling the other their name, like normal meetings. They have to be hatke as always. I thought it was interesting. Maan figures out Geet's name through a memory and Geet figures out Maan's name because it is on her ancestral land. In some ways it shows that they were always there with each other as both of them find out each other's names with connection to the past.

Poor Geet finally realises that she has been cheated. I like how they brought this about. While her family have been discussing among themselves, they have not shown Geet any evidence of Dev's betrayal. She is not stupid but what her experience and logic dictate is that Dev loves her and would not leave her. Her family has not shown her one shred of logical evidence to the contrary. Instead they have been screaming in increasingly shrill voices (the women) and physically injuring her (the men). Why didn't they show her the fake jewellery? Or tell her what the match maker said? Well the answer is...so Maan could do it! Even though he says he hates women, you can see that this is just a defense mechanism. In fact a respect for women seems inherent to his being as his first reaction is to show Geet the land papers, rather than to underestimate her and force her away in some irrational way the way her family is doing. In reality, it only takes one piece of proof to convince Geet of the betrayal, because let's face it, she is not an idiot! She has just not been spoken to in any rational manner until Maan.

And him not hitting her is the cherry on the cake! All of a sudden, just when her old world order is crumbling around her he shows her another way that people can be. It is obviously not going to help her yet, but we get a hint that this man will re-instill her faith in personal integrity.

Maan's decision to help Geet is such good foreshadowing of the overarching story. Even though it complicates his life and puts him in danger, he still does what is right. And even though he knows all the people are gossiping, he cares naught as he knows he is doing nothing wrong. This is the attitude he later preaches to Geet so for the record, he does practice it as well. 👍🏼

Gotta love those Handa neanderthals who could care less that their child is unconscious and are more worried that she is being carried by someone. 😡 Poor Mohinder! He is truly a diamond in the rough.

Channi's mom was also really powerful. I loved the maternal way she was talking to Geet and touching her. When her own family did not rush forward to see if she was ok, this mother did. Despite the fact that everyone thinks she is crazy, Channi's mother is fighting for justice for her daughter in any way she can which is more than I can say for our beloved Handas.

I loved Maan's concerned and often confused expressions when Channi's mother was speaking. He kept looking at Geet, like there is more to this girl than meets the eye. Oh you bet, Maan!

And the last Bri-Maan eyelock was just too hot, I say! The way Maan refuses to put Geet down, like he already has some rights and responsibility for her, and slowly moves his eyes up to meet Brij's with his eyebrows furrowed...☺️☺️☺️☺️

Excuse me while I go lament my IMPOSSIBLY high expectations for men in general now. 😭😭
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

you know what,

my last comment---Analysis was on page 8.
what page are we at? 😆
And Damn I'm so many episodes behind too!
let be know when Maaneet shaadi comes cuz after that I haven't seen a full episode of Geet 😆

Sadie maaneet shadi will come in october,.
Originally posted by: richa23

Sadie maaneet shadi will come in october,.

*THUDDD*
KYAAA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You mean OCTOBER 2012?!!!!!!!
*THUDDD!*
Okay okay...
I gotta start from somewhere!!! Lets see if I can catch up to you all in few weeks time!
Deal!! If i lose, you can boot me off this thread 😆
Will TRY To catch up, but might be few epis behind with the rest..
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Sadie I want Ur episode analysis ASAP.  Start from thursday ;P Brij will be wid his trademark talwar and EMESKAY will use his trademark  lantern for the first time in the tabela.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana:This episode was just the beginning of famous Brij-Maan killer eyelocks 😉...picture abhi baaki hai mere dost 😛😆
Originally posted by: richa23

Sadie I want Ur episode analysis ASAP.  Start from thursday ;P Brij will be wid his trademark talwar and EMESKAY will use his trademark  lantern for the first time in the tabela.

😆 I keep thinking those scenes were done in like few episodes of the show! So at the moment we're on which episode? 26!
And that scene is YET To Come?!
Babajiii !! I'm so confused!!
Challo! Lets see what i can do for Richa 😳
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Jo...
Geet met Maan just after she lost her virginity.. and it was again  Maan who carried her when she fainted for the very first time bcos of  pregnency...😳