OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
DEVIL. SCUMBAG. URGHHH!!!!

And Gul Khan felt making Dev "positive" after all this tamasha would be the BEST idea!? Someone get her brains checked please! No woman with an iota of self respect would want a man like Dev to become innocent and NOT receive the punishment he deserves. 😑

Coming to the episode.

Oh man. Dreadful through and through. Poor Geet just following everything Dev is saying as she trusts him the most while DevTara sit and plan on sedating her with the coffee. Their evilness knew no bounds in these episodes. They just did whatever they could in their power to manipulate her and leave with all her belongings and poor Geet was just being used in the worst way possible.

I just feel so bad everytime I see her uncomfortable with something after which Dev always tries to reassure her of "nothing being wrong" .. when in fact EVERYTHING is wrong T_T

The fact that he was smirking and heading out all the plans is proof enough to show that this man was the mastermind behind all of this and was not unaware or being CONTROLLED by NT. He wasn't under her spell or indebted to her for anything and showed his authority over them in every manner. So, it was really hard to buy his pathetic arguments later on whenever he mentioned NT to be the controlling, dominant one in the relationship. That is just another aspect of his evilness -- pouring all the blame on his wife.

So, this episode we basically see DevTara executing their plan and Geet having fainting spells (because of her pregnancy) and being trapped in a well-executed plan. They just left her and poor Geet had literally no one to turn to in such a big place like an airport. And the way she will faint tomorrow .. uff the most excruciating part of this plan is still yet to come when they happily look at a fainting Geet 😑 UGHH my blood boils!!!

No Maan today =( I guess they just wanted to concentrate on this aspect of the story first and bring in Maan at a more appropriate time when he has to deal with Geet about her property.

Overall a well executed but painful episode. These episodes are just refreshing my hatred for Dev which I tried so hard to bury because of the attyachaar we had to sehen from Mrs. Gul Khan's positivity jaap and Mahesh Pandey & Co's FABULOUS circus 😡

Z
19th Episode marks The most painful episode of GHSP 😭😭😭...Really cant forget that damn smirk both Dev-NT gives in the precap after seeing Geet in that horrible condition 😑😑...Dev and NT both were equally horrible ,ruthless and stone hearted in this entire mission and not once they felt even 1% sympathy for Geet 😑😑 ;I just fail to understand on what basis Gul khan and her team of CVs later present this devil Dev as a victim 😑😑😑😑...

Anyways I already gave the coffee symbolism in my take yesterday ..How this one coffee from Dev's hand ruins her life but later this same coffee becomes one of her most pleasant memories thanks to Maan Singh Khurana 😳😳😳 ;

When Geet goes to the washroom and tells that person how she is newly married and going to Canada with her husband ,my heart went out to this girl 😭😭 ,she had no idea whats coming 😭😭😭 .After coming out of the washroom ,her entire world came crashing down when she saw noone around her 😭😭 .Just imagine u go to the airport with your entire family and after coming out of the washroom u r left all alone without your family ..goshhh 😭😭😭 ;Even Airport left a bitter memory in Geet's life which was once again turned into a pleasant one when she later entered the same airport with MSK 😳...

Geet running in the entire airport in half-unconscious state actually sends shivers down our spine even thinking about the whole scenario 😭😭 .DD was absolutely brilliant in this scene and her expressions of fear ,devastation ,pain ,shock ,emotions ,those tears everything looked damn real πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...It was a brilliantly executed scene ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️and one needs to hv guts to actually watch this devastating scene again ...
  This episode marks one of the issue of abandoning a girl in the airport alone after a fake marriage. With this dev's crime   increases by one more number. First it was to marry a girl 2nd time illegally. taking the whole property,now abandoning her alone. Episode 19 is  the end of their evil plan to abandon geet,taking her jewellary money everything of dev  culprit has done a worst sin to a women. the airport scene is pretty painful today when den gets coffee for geet after  adding a sleeping prill into that and  sees that the cup goes to geet. Geet finds strange & hasitant  to drink from that cup so Nt asst her and asks indirectly  to dev whether coffee is ok or not. whether suger is enough. Dev  & Nt's evil smirk just getting me more furious on that family. Pummy is seen nervous with all the discussion. she try to stop geet while drinking the coffee but Nt manage it smartly and take her to washroom. dev spills coffee on geet and in the wash room she has that reeling  sensation. try to come out into the caffeteria in search of dev's family . they manage to escape with a evil smirk on their faces.With this episode the conspiracy laid by dev ends. Atlast dev abandons geet in the airport & manage to leave her alone  half conscious  in the airport.  . geet thinks they have left to canada .but here they did use a gr8 idea so they stayed in delhi on that day so that when airrport officials check the travellers list they cannot find their names. Geet in a half concious state search the airport. take the help of the officials but she gets no clue .  She makes hell lot of request to let her go but the authorities don't agree to her .
  In hoshiyarpur everybody miss geet. . A phone call comes and cut .  DD's acting and tears during the chaos in the airport seemed to be real & perfect.  FIRST ISSUE WAS FAKE MARRIAGE,SECONG ISSUE WAS LOOTING HER BY ALL MEANS AND THIRD ABANDONING HER AND FOURTH IS   FORCING HER TO ABORT THE CHILD,FIFTH IS HONOR KILLING.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
@ Z We all do share an intense hatred for Dev and maybe we should over the weekend think of innovative ways of torturing him.😈 But I think Geet's fainting spell is bcos of the tablet Dev gives her in the coffee. It is too early for pregnancy.
Today since it was Geet and Maan's marriage anniversary I was watching some of the VMs based on that and the expression of love on their faces was so mesmerising. It was like a balm for the wounded soul.I would definitely recommend that those who feel low after watching today's and tomorrows episode see it. Though Dev did not get the punishment he deserved at least we can feel good that Geet got the happiness she deserved which you can see in Maan and Geet's eyes.The adoring looks they give each other gave me goosepimples. Really meaningful and beautiful scenes of the whole series.
it was such a heart breaking epi...
the pain in Geet was like...😭 DD id a brilliant jhjob there...πŸ‘
Again i am saying Dev never looked saint or puppet of NT...He looked as if he was the one behind all the plan... Errr I hate DEv...😑 and wthat ever the reason... Dev can't be saint... never...😑

Originally posted by geetaddict

But I think Geet's fainting spell is bcos of the tablet Dev gives her in the coffee. It is too early for pregnancy.
I think...
Geet's pregnancy fainting was the time she came to know that her land has been sold to Maan unknowing...

@Jo...
me simply loved the way you pointd that Coffee connection... 😳
Jyo: LOVE the coffee connection! So true =) (PS: I can't ever seem to "like" your posts =( .. it keeps showing error!)

Geetaddict: I'm sorry I never caught your name ? =) I'm Zahra or Z btw .. and I love your username LOL =p

Yes totally.. torturing Dev has always been one of my fantasies =D .. oh and I totally agree.. if not the punishment at least the best thing that happened to Geet was she got someone like MSK! And the fact that she is more than happy in life is what we should hold of more importance I guess =) ..

About the wedding .. OMG idk if you read my post in the Den where I totally gushed about their wedding!? I am a lunatic when it comes to describing their wedding ! All the pre-wedding rituals and the happenings that went along with it regarding Brij, the Baby, NT, etc .. and the wedding itself..all so mesmerizing. I mentioned before many times that the one thing I absolutely LOVE about their wedding is that its so original and also that it highlighted MAANEET. It gave them importance and kept them the main focus and didn't deviate (AA excluded!) from the bride and groom. The way these two spent so much time together on their big day as well as stole all those glances at each other and how they just couldn't be apart for a second was something I've witnessed for the first time in a TV serial wedding. Otherwise in all other weddings I've seen .. there's always some hype, OTT drama, or too much interference from side characters who tend to overshadow the couple getting married! So for that I am thankful to the CVs at that time who made sure to give Maaneet the utmost importance.

Z
Edited by -ZsterMG- - 12 years ago
Btw guys .. you can just tell that the original team was really straightforward and not ones to stretch or waste time on anything other than the main story .. I mean within 19 episodes Geet has met Dev, Maan, gotten "married" and also ditched. I've never seen such fast-paced story telling in other shows to date. Kudos to them. And one thing I also mention all the time is that if we really look at it .. Maan and Geet fell in love pretty darn fast. Within a few months they were in love, and expressing it as well as getting ready to get married. And from the beginning marriage has always been a background theme in the show.. from the beginning Geet's proposal from Pammi and all came .. and when she went to Delhi .. after a few weeks we had the entire Fake Fiance track and so Maaneet were already tied to each other in that bond .. and then that changed to Real Engagement .. followed by IP track where he fills her maang .. again a form of marriage.. then their real marriage.. and they STAYED married to EACH OTHER till the last episode -- a first if I might add in Indian Television. Thank goodness we didn't have love triangles or 2nd, 3rd, 4th marriages -- and its insane when the SAME couple gets married more than once. So, that part was kept sane and I am glad it did.

Z

@Z...

Maaneet wedding was something beyond masmerising...πŸ˜›
As you said the main highlight was Maanet only...😳
the way they looked each other in entire marriage rituals...

the best part i felt was...
Geet saying thanks to Maan for bringing Darji on her wedding and Maan says "Pahele Shadi tho hojane to"...
For that Geet repls... "Tho Shaadi jaldi karwayiye... mujchse aur itzaar nahi hoga.. mei jalse jalth Mrs Maan Singh Khurana banna chahthi hooo"😳
Thx for writing review and putting the episode.