Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
episode 12

geet asks maan to help but he pushes her away with no choice left geet runs to save herself from the goons. in the jungle geets duppatta gets struck with a tree while trying to free it she trips and falls in water while the dupatta goes flying to maan. hearing geet 
were it came from. then he has the flash back of geet running to him for help in mela and the taveez getting struck to his jacket when he pushed her away..
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Pennu: Glad you liked my take! I wasn't sure if it was entirely coherent given the Maaneet-induced stupour I wrote it in. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I agree about the dupatta scene, that was pretty fabulous accuracy, considering he was throwing randomly back, without actually being able to see his target.

@Tulip: I loved the lifesaver emo, it was perfect! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The Girl who was just about drown a fews minutes before... saying to him that she is in a problem and was asking him for help... and what He is all cared about is his Double barrel gun and its aim...πŸ˜† Edited by pennu - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think he kept hoping that if he ignored her she would just go away...poor soul didn't know any better. He doesn't realise he is not getting rid of her...EVER. 😈☺️
pennu thumbnail
@Samana...
Yeas.. he never knew that this girl is gonn stick with him still eternity...πŸ˜ƒ

When Geet ran towards the tent and bumps on him and says sorry to him...
He just turn around to button his shirt...πŸ˜†
it reminded me the outhouse wala night scene...πŸ˜†
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi guys! i went off to sleep early but woke up to 'see' d episode! how can i miss maaeneet scene!!!

thank u samana for ur posting n analysis! d charm n dis flashback is not just seeing the episode (that any one can see from youtube) but reading urs and others' analysis. so i wait to see these episodes. so thanks a lot!

d first maaneet episode!! oh my! Maan's intro is sooo hooottt! whn u ppl were going gaga over d lake scene, i was like it's ok but i didn't find it dat spl. but today i loved it!!! especially the scene where he throws her down n walk away, i found him really hottie (or can i use d word sexy as dat is more apt) when he just ignored her first time, i was like how could he! our cliched stereotype hero wd always save d heroine. though jyo did say that geet still had a chance to escape. but still it was one girl against many guys. As sam said if he had to read abt a girl gangraped in paper... his reaction probably wd be read d next news item (he really was mean)

today we cd see glimpses of never-say-die geet of later epi today. d way she sees d jeep n jumps into it with just an attitude of how-difficult -is it going to be. Another thing i liked was Maan didnt just throw her out of d jeep. only after giving two warnings, whn she still continued with her bak-bak he just threw her out. And his sermon... d start of his mentoring!

but thank god he left her there. if brij n darji had seen her in a stranger's vehicle, dats it. but dev n maan too wd have seen each other n d whole story wd have taken a new turn. but geet wd have been saved!! but we wdnt have got our dramatic scenes like 'mein pregnant hoon'

Darji n veerji are not evn worried abt their girl but only abt stupid honour (what honour!)

Contrast of her menfolk who keep their women as slaves with no voice n maan who expects women to take care of themselvs is so vivid.

GC looked so goodlooking that i was drooling over him. he didn't look this good n later episodes.  loved maan n geet's bg music. right from first scene, maaneet's scenes like lift n eyelocks started. and their chemistry can be seen! credit goes to d director n writers n actors of course! one touch, one searing glance wow! i have fallen for them again (not again but can't help it)
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
2 things got me hooked on to Geet till d end.. One was.. GC's acting.. n sec was.. Sheer uniqueness of GHSP story.. Both of which was present in todays epi..
And so also.. This was my first epi that I saw orig for d same reasons..

Geet bumps into a stranger n pleads to save her from goons.. Next.. She is drowning.. stranger saves her..Boring..N so I was ready to change d channel.. But when he shamelessly pushes her away.. n drops her on d ground.. Got me thinking.. Now this is something new.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Also.. I had seen GC as Lord Ram b4.. So I was surprised to c him in this avatar.. So then it was only curiosity.. To find out how far will GC b able to pull off this attitude guy role that made me watch next few epi.. 😳 😳 then of course.. I got involved as d story progressed later on..

Coming to d epi.. Geet's life takes a new turn.. As v c entry of a stranger..
It was sad.. That Darji n Brij blaming d whole thing as Geet's fault.. As usual only d father was concerned abt her safety.. While he is happy to c geet safe.. Every1 else is just glaring n accusing her..

So d story from here.. Takes a dramatic turn.. Leaving d audience curious abt d mystery guy.. N of course the Taveez part makes everyone more restless.. As to.. Will they both end up together.. N if so.. How??

I wanted to write more for this special epi n wanted to take part in d discussions.. But its a pain to do it from mobile..
Enjoy everyone.. 😊 😊Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia221

Geet bumps into a stranger n pleads to save her from goons.. Next.. She is drowning.. stranger saves her..Boring..N so I was ready to change d channel.. But when he shamelessly pushes her away.. n drops her on d ground.. Got me thinking.. Now this is something new.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Also.. I had seen GC as Lord Ram b4.. So I was surprised to c him in this avatar..
Enjoy everyone.. 😊 😊

This is what excatly made me hooked to the show...πŸ˜›
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

</div><font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">@Samana...
<div>Yeas.. he never knew that this girl is gonn stick with him still eternity...πŸ˜ƒ

When Geet ran towards the tent and bumps on him and says sorry to him...</font>

<font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">He just turn around to button his shirt...πŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">it reminded me the outhouse wala night scene...πŸ˜†</font>

Yes that scene definitely reminds us of the outhouse scene πŸ˜†
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Episode -12  Maaan
   Episode starts with  geet trying to escape from the goona and bump to man  and she ask him to rescue her from those goons. But that man hears everything but pretends unheard and pushes her away from him and gives a attitude look,geet  feels he is not gonna save him and she run into the jungle to save herself and her dupatta gets stuck  to a tree branch . She try to pull that but she falls into a river and dupatta lands on that man's head. He removes that from his face and saw geet drowning,He goes and rescues her from water and geet feels she is still in water screams bachao twice after  maan's lifting her in his arms. She calm down seeing him.  Her expression was superbb. She see him surprisingly bcz she felt he won't help him but he did it. He brings her to the shore and drops her down with a careless attitude and gives her duppata back and goes away with his beer tin in his hand Wow kya personality hai. It was the scene I might have watched hundred times but every time I felt it is new.
   Geet  takes her duppta back but still she wants him to help her to get to her home soon bcz  she was  worried that her parents will be upset If she don't go home ASAP. She try a lot  to call him for help but he  with a attitude leaves the place.  She try to follow him and she finds a tent far away and she runs towards the tent and again bump maan And this scene is Omg The way he turns and buttons his shirt  &with a attitude  lift is gun and behaves unaudible.πŸ˜† She tries to explain her situation but maan in return says  he Is not in the jungle to help her,If he was helping everybody needed ones he would not have been in jungle alone & ask her to leave the place. She feels helpless and sees a jeep near the tent and thinks she can drive what is the big deal only thing she has to do was to move the sterring . She starts the jeep and crashes into the tent ,maan tries hard to stop it and he however stops it and with a attitude he forcibily makes her sit the jeep and drives her to towards the road.She is surprised where he is taking her,she try to ask him but he says sit quite or else Iwill drop U from the jeep. Meanwhile Geet's parents are worried and they are on the way to search her.Dev also accompany them. They see a bus coming towards their village from samarpur. They stops that and dev searches in the bus but  brij was confident that she won't hire a bus. Maan drives her towards main road and she seen he is injured she is concerned about his injury and try  aid the wound by tearing her duppata but maan stops the jeep and ask her to get down.She is pretty worried and all alone in the middle of the road .maan backs off and see the taveez which was struck in his blazer. Geet is found by her family  standing in the middle of the road. Brij is furious on her but when Dev intervenes  saying he was worried about her. In the end Darji feels when Dev is having no objection there is no point in getting angry with her. and advices her this type of mistakes shd not repeat again.I felt bad for geet bcz har taraf se uski band baaj rahi thi.

Now first time when I saw the episode I thought why this maan is throwing so much of attitude. can't he be straight ,he want to help or not.what a jerk he is why did he threw her on the shore with that attitude,he could have have asked her to get down and go away.
Guys we didn't get the answer till today what was the reason he behaved rudely with geet in initial days and gr8 Ph says it's all over right.

@Sia I watched Geet for Gc &DD acting both bcz She acted so innocent her voice her body language  were perfect in every scene proving she was a innocent  small town girl who has gr8 respect for her family  hoe ever they treat her. GC  gave a bangable entry with his gr8 shaped body & attitude in his acting after doing ramayan.I didn't see ramayan before geet.  but DD is  brought up in Metro in real unaware of village girl's attitudes she did a perfect job which is very difficult. 

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago