Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Samana:I think Geet was in a very vulnerable state when MSK picked her in his arms from the water ...she was facing such kind of situation for the first time where she is all alone without her family and she knew nothing about self-defence or swimming ..so its the natural reaction of nonstop shouting "bachao bachao" in fear as thats the only way of her self-defence where she alwas expects someone to come and help her out Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Paro: I really liked your point about Maan not really having time to react the first time Geet approached him for help. The moment was frozen for us, because it was Maan's epic entry scene but in reality she barely clung to him for a few seconds before she concluded that help wasn't coming from that direction and continued running. Maybe he would have helped her if he had had a minute to fully get the situation and saving her from the lake was just that. That is a very interesting perspective, different from the one we have been discussing but equally, if not more, possible as it makes a lot of sense.

@Jyo: I like that explanation a lot. When she is in trouble her first and only instinct is to shout for someone to save her rather than to do anything herself. Even though driving the jeep was an independent action, she reverted back to her bachaos the moment she was in trouble again and Maan had to come to her rescue. She is yet to learn and yet to be inspired to stand up for herself and not ask for help, as we see her doing in scenes such as the one after KH.

@Z: Thanks for posting your analysis today! I wish I was there for this too but this little recreation of ours will have to do for now. And after taking apart this episode I can safely say, I am sucked deeper into the vortex, if that was even possible.
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Best Episode so far, the main reason for me to start watching Geet is coz of Maan.
And without him, the episodes were incomplete and boring though very interesting and lot going on.It still lacked something, but today its complete with him on the screen..
The episode stars of with Geet bumping into Maan, wow what an attitude, he did show surprise and indifference in one look. 😳And the look he gave Geet when she starts running was awesome too.It was like whatever who cares...
And then the dupatta falling on him and he saving Geet from water is hottt..I really want to know how many takes were taken for that particular shot to get it perfect. Coz we know it was deifinitely not one take, if you closely observe hand positions and voice etc...
Anyways, he saves and drops her like dirt on the floor and continues with his business.
And she goes to the tent searching for him, and when she lays her hand on his, the look he gives her was as if he wants to burn her alive for touching him.
"And tumne suna nahi" dialogues entry...I didnt know the dialogue came in this early in the serial.
The way he stops the Jeep was ufff..And the way he pulls her and forces her to sit in Jeep was so hottt😳.Sorry, I dont know what to write as I just coming back to Hottt
And then finally she asks her to buzz off from the Jeep as he was tired of her bak bak.. Geet here didnt seem to think today, she started driving the Jeep without knowing where the brakes are
, and normally a very shy girl who hardly speaks starts yapping a lot.. Looks like she was in shock that her family left her alone followed by goon attack, so she was just trying to get back to the family hook or crook

And rest of the episode no comments...

Cant wait to watch the next episode when we can see Maan again, but I guess it wont come that fast

nirvanica15 thumbnail
@Samana
Agree, its just a small try to recreate what has been lost..But it is definitely pulling us more into it with these analyses. I never watched a scene with this much of perspective before..

P.S. Talkin about Maan is a never ending drooling session...So no complaints there😳
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Samana Thank you for posting the episode and saving me from a coronary. I was so impatient and like that little bunny you see sometimes in ads which is like popping up every 1/2 a second I was coming on IF to see if the episode was posted so I could post mine and read everyone else's takes.πŸ˜ƒ

@ ZsterMG Can't blame you for doing the 12th episode analysis first. The episode itself is so analysis worthy and when I saw your post and I could not see what was posted earlier I was like "Oh man! Samana already posted the episode and everyone has started posting their take already?" I was so impatient. We both can blame our hottie Maan for it.πŸ˜†

@ Jyohi Yes the episode is indeed very special and you were right to have waited for Samana to post it.

@ Samana and Jyoti On Geet yeling - I think Jyoti is right. Also I think though yelling for help was her natural reaction I don't think she was actually expecting someone to help and though Maan did get her out of the water I think it took her sometime to actually register that she was being helped.

A CHUP BILKUL CHUP would have been a double whammy. But I'll wait for that too.😊

Will catch the rest of the takes later. ciao.

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nirvanica15

And she goes to the tent searching for him, and when she lays her hand on his, the look he gives her was as if he wants to burn her alive for touching him.

Try to understand...MSK ki legendary pavitrata bhang ho jaati, to?! 😲🀣

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Try to understand...MSK ki legendary pavitrata bhang ho jaata, to?! 😲🀣

Seriously, in the normal world you would expect that kind of look from a girl... But in Geet world its different all ulta pulta . MSK is the pavitra one and Geet ends up seducing him
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Try to understand...MSK ki legendary pavitrata bhang ho jaata, to?! 😲🀣

MSK indicated to us in the beginning itself that he is a pavitra soul never meant to b touched or exploited ..haan πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Samana...
Simply Loved your analysis..
My expression was like this...πŸ˜ƒ while going thru your take...
And thanks for letting me know.. why Geet was screeming Bachavo-bachavo.. even after Maan picked her from water... She thought she was pulled out by some ghoon...πŸ€” Nice one...πŸ‘

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And about the epi.. it was Fantastic...😳
I completely agree  to everybody's take over the epi...πŸ˜ƒ

BTW me simply loved the way Maan throws her Dupatta to her...πŸ˜›
Maan drops Geet to ground...
walking futher more..
took her dupatta..
throws it to Geet without looking at her...
Geet caught her Dupatta..(like a catch in cricket...)
and she wears it...
All in a very Single Shot...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

I want to to know how many take they took for this dupatta throwing scene...πŸ˜†
Edited by pennu - 12 years ago