Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally..
Dekho Maan aaya..
Maan nazar aaya.. Aaya aaya aaya.. maan aayaji aaya..
(Ok.. I know that was pathetic.. But I cudnt help it..) πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
That done.. Let me write down something now..
Today's epi.. Was what I will say.. DHAMAKEDAAR.. in all sense..
Firstly.. The master plan was out in open.. they showed NT to b d mastermind in all this..CVs still did not show Dev to b a part of all this.. Very smart..
Ok.. The car scene was actually pathetic.. 🀒
The initial mela scene was even more upsetting.. Dev n his DAMN dialogues.. n he holding Geet's hand.. Made me want to bash him rite thru d screen..
Although I found geet's reaction little Filmy n OTT..
But considering her small town girl charc.. It was fine..
Next entry.. ETERNALLY BONDING TAVEEZ.. 😳
I never thought that this thing wld play such n imp role in this story..

Never ever I was so happy to see gundas on d screen.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
N then.. 😳 😳 😳 its all history..
epi 12.. Was d actual one that I saw for d first time.. So will rite more abt Maan next time...

@ All :
I m unable to like all of d posts.. Coz I m writing thru my mobile phone..
But I read n liked each n every take n analysis..
Hope to b d part of discussions soon.. 😊Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG today is the 11th epi analysis! I reached just in time then! LOL πŸ˜†
Ok I made a mistake .. I just analyzed the 12th epi 🀣 oh well I'm adding it on here HAHA .. sorry I was just way too eager to analyze the hotness that is MSK! Don't judge me ! πŸ˜† I shall write my take on 11th epi too though .. the Maaneet bit :p
So we saw right from the start that the CVs were big on symbolism and the one thing that stayed from this episode till the last was our beloved Taveez <3 Which never left Maan's neck ever since it came around him .. before the Confession Date the Taveez always followed him or landed up at his home, desk, etc no matter how much he tried to remove it .. and it connected Maan & Geet in an eternal bond of love .. and I love that something simple and meaningful as a Taveez would do that <3 That's the best part about Maaneet .. their simplicity yet their ability to make even simple things shine just because it is associated with them 😳
From this day Geet was told her soulmate/humsafar was to be the owner of this Taveez .. she would find her forever after with the man who would be at the receiving end of this Taveez and she didn't know it yet but that very man she bumped into that day was the man she was destined to be with <3 PERFECT start to an exhilirating love story. Of course it was a bumpy start for Geet because who would think a man who doesn't help out a girl being chased with goons would be their ideal man!? LOL! But this .. I am sure.. was the episode that really got people to notice GHSP (whoever watched from the beginning) and appreciate it and basically start their first level of addiction to the show .. we didn't know what was coming our way .. and that this was just the start to an epic story =)
Analysis on 12th epi =p
Man I wish I was there for the first ever Maanday ..
I don't know what I should write about this episode .. I wish I had an emoticon with a blushing/salivating girl because that's all I did and still do when I watch this epic episode. .
HANDS DOWN this is the best BEST BESTTT entry a hero or in this case anti-hero (what with the pushing away instead of helping-the-girl-being-attacked-by-goons scenario 😲) could EVER get. And I'm talking both big and small screen here.
GC .. uff iska kya kehna he just blew me away from the first entry.. I remember going back to catch up on GHSP when I first found it .. and I went to the first epi and saw the first ever Maaneet scene and I was like .. o. .. m .. g .. what .. is ... this!?!?!
I mean you would normally expect a guy to be like the typical hero types and save the girl in this superman mode but no .. the girl is clearly being chased by a group of thugs and what does this inconsiderate man do? PUSH.HER.AWAY! I was like oh NO he di-int! 😳 I mean who does that?! Clearly, this hunk of a man! AND THEN .. AND THEN he ... STARTS DRINKING FROM HIS COKE CAN! WHAT is up with that!? Duuude .. what is wrong with you!? (Keep in mind these were my reactions the first time around .. and still are πŸ˜†) and he just watches her get chased .. like WOW.
Then poor Geet gets chased to the edge of the hill and her dupatta gets stuck .. ahh the symbolism just pouring in .. and who does it fall on? The hunk of an inconsiderate man. LOL .. and the way his side profile is shown after he ever-so-gently removes the dupatta is just ☺️ .. then poor Geet shouts for help after falling from such a height into the cold lake .. kudos to DD for this shot! And her bachao calls finally made the man pay some attention and (STRIP πŸ˜†) help the girl. And then .. when he finally reaches her .. the way the badass MSK BG tune starts when he comes out of the water .. and that entire scene of him emerging and Geet is all frazzled and he turns around with her in his arms .. right from the very first day lol .. it was just tooo gorgeous beyond words I really didn't know what to say!
Then his famous first dialogue ever -- CHUP. Oh gosh I didn't know one small, 4 letter word could sound this hot ... I mean it's just one word yet he has the ability to make you melt with that as well! Going on ... his entire walk to the shore and Geet staring at the man who just a while back had pushed her away .. coming to her rescue.. and then .. dumping her on the ground as if she was some piece of trash! Ye banda kabhi nahin sudhrega! The way he threw the dupatta back at her.. what a perfect shot πŸ˜†. and then the man walks off with his beloved coke can (he looked hot walking away like that though LOL)
The rest of the episode with Geet being all hesitant asking him for help and him being interested in his gun .. then Geet being all Sherni and daredevilish and driving his Jeep <3 lol .. but the way he stops the Jeep was ufff .. first time we got to notice his strength and presence of mind .. and his lava-like anger the way he yanks her into the Jeep .. all pure hotness .. idk he just made his mark so perfectly that who ever watched it would say -- there's no turning back! You've officially been sucked into the vortex that is -- GHSP.
Z
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m still waiting for Episode no.12 to b Uploaded 😳
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe samana is late today. do you want to go ahead and do it jyoti?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetaddict

maybe samana is late today. do you want to go ahead and do it jyoti?

Its a very spl episode ..so lets wait for Samana only to post it 😳😳
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SORRY!! SORRY! SORRY!

I got held up somewhere and just got back. Am posting the episode now!!!
Samanalyse thumbnail
☺️EPISODE 12☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GotRQFH5Xhg[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (Credit to -Mansi-)

The episode starts with Geet running away from the goons and going and dashing Maan. She tugs him hard and asks for help. Drasthi was beautiful in the crying part. Geet begs him but he isnt bothered. Seeing his ignorance , Geet runs away. All the goons also run behind her. Maan sees all this and hes not bothered..He starts drinking some canned juice. And they suddenly zoom on the 'taveez' that the astrologer gave Geet for her 'humsafar.' as flash-back.

Geet is running as she is very scared..and shes shown running through jungles ..and her dupatta gets stuck to one of the thorns..she tries to take it out but slips and falls in the water. Geet's dupatta flies on Maan. god! πŸ₯± Maan sees all this..he removes his shirt πŸ˜‰ and jumps into the water. He swims where she is..and takes her out of the water like a typical bolloywood movie scene!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜† She is still screaming bachao bachao...and he tells her 'Chup.' She keeps quite. 😳 Cute! He carries her till the shore and drops her there. He throws her duppata on her.

Other side everyone is getting down from the car. Geet's mum tells Raji to go and call Geet. Raji goes to Dev..but Dev is confused and shocked when he comes to know that Geet isnt here. They all realise that Geet is missing. Brij! 😑 is like Geet shouldnt be with 'paraya' mard crapp! 😑

After saving Geet, Maan goes off. She rushes to him for help; but he ignores her. She pleads but he doesnt listen. In the whole barren land , there is only this one tent where Maan was. She says she wants to go to Sharjapur something and is alone and needs help. He doesnt even bother to listen to her. She is all upset and she starts walking and sees a tractor out. She says it might be just like a bike..except handle there will be a steering wheel. She prays to god and says that her daarji and bro will kill her. She sits and starts driving , but soon looses control. She goes and smashes into the tent breaking it. 😲 and suddenly from nowhere comes his HUGEEE arms!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› stopping the tractor. He stops it by putting a stone under it.

Now he is super angry with her. He gets her down from the car and makes her sit on the other side. He puts on the seat belt and drives rashly towards her destination. Meanwhile Dev and all the men have started on the look out for Geet in the car. They stop a bus but shes not there. Brija again. 😑 Geet will not sit with 'paraya mard' in a bus or ill break both her legs. 😲 He is a fool or wat?

Then Geet and Maan are in the car going. Geet tells him thanks. My dad darji mom Dev all will be so worried. Maan stops the car in anger. He says that once more you tell me about your family history you will have to get down. She stops talking then. Meanwhile still all the men are hunting for Geet.

Geet and Maan are driving when Geet sees a scratch on his hands where blood is coming. She is all worried and tries to help by wiping with her dupata. This time he gets super angry. He stops the car and tells her to get down. She says sorry. But he shouts at her. She is all scared that where will she go in the middle of the road. He says something to her then which I loved. He was like if you be scared like this..its no help..stand on ur feet and face fear..in his typical angry looks! 😳 πŸ‘ He takes a U-turn and goes back. Geet is all worried when she sees a car coming where her family is there. All hugs and everything is fine. Brij shouts at her but Dev stops him. Daarji was like if Dev doesnt have a problem why should we.

Maan is going back when he sees the 'taveez'. He was like where did this come from? They show flash-back when Geet firsts sees him for help from the goons. The taveez gets stuck to his t-shirt zip. They show the humsafar scene also..and they show DG flashback where he asks her what she got for him. Then ending was Geet's pic in the middle and side was Dev and Maan. It was amazing!!πŸ‘

Pre-cap Geet is in the green dress all music is on..with preparation for marriage. Dev sees her through the curtains.. 😳 hes also in green!! πŸ˜› Sangeet is on.

Then Mohinder sees Kamya and mom talking..when Kamya says are tickets have come after one day of the marriage. He hears it. Then next scene parajai asks their family that they thought only Dev was going..why is everyone going too? What about Geet? You didnt ask about her passport and visa also yet..whats happ? Kamya and mom are stunned and scared.

Thank god atleast they showed some sense of the visa/passport thing. 😊

Samanalyse thumbnail
So I guess this was the first ever Maaneet episode. And boy was it wonderful, amazing, and simply buckets-of-drool worthy!

I have to say, I found it absolutely hilarious that while Geet was begging for help from Maan, the gundas also stopped and waited for his verdict. πŸ€£ It made me think they were also waiting to see what he would do as they didn't want to unnecessarily confront this "beast" of a man, as Jyo calls him. As soon as Geet and they realise that no help is coming from Maan, they both start running, simultaneously as he nonchalantly looks on. I absolutely loved the expression on his face, of mild irritation. And of course the taveez is naturally attracted to its eventual home on his lean, taut chest. I'm sorry, is this going off topic?

Anyhow so Geet continues to run, until her dupatta gets caught on something. This was an interesting moment as we know how important Geet's dupatta is to her in the context of her family. Losing her dupatta is no less than a heinous crime, from what we saw in the first and second episode and to her, when she is in a vulnerable state, being chased by the goons, she is even more reluctant to go without it. Her refusal to leave it behind and continue running causes her to fall into the lake and causes the dupatta itself to land neatly on the head of this so far unidentified hottie, whose default expression seems to be that of mild irritation. The indifferent Apollo finally deigns to help a drowning girl when she can no longer help herself and thus the best scene ever, no I mean EVER, came into being.

I have sort of always wondered why Geet kept screaming bachao after she had been taken out of the water by two muscular arms. I guess its because it could actually be one of the gundas who caught her, she doesn't know she has been saved as they are still in pretty deep water, or she is in a somewhat semi-conscious state due to the low temperature of the water and her shock at falling in that she just keeps repeating the same word. I think Maan's "chup" (aside from making me go weak at the knees) sort of reoriented her and she realised where she was. I absolutely LOVE the way he drops her when they get back to shore, it's not a heartless drop from a high level or anything, just a gentle plop onto the ground. And the way he throws her her dupatta sort of shows that he wants to get rid of her and any traces of her. Sorry, Maan, not happening!

Wow, I guess this was the first glimpse of Geet's persistence and her never say die attitude. The girl just would not take no for an answer, and why should she when she had everything to lose in this situation? When Maan refused to take her home and she just hi-jacked his jeep, it was hilarious and completely badass! I think at that moment, Maan had the faintest trace of respect for her and also he realised that he wasn't getting rid of this creature unless he bodily dropped her off where she wanted to go. Checkmate, Geet.

I loved the irony that while all this was happening with Geet, Darjee was saying she had no brains! And again the irony struck me when I realised that once again Geet was being blamed for an unfortunate series of events that was beyond her control. Have any of the times she has been punished involved her doing anything wrong? Not really! I guess in retrospect this is foreshadowing of her being blamed for the biggest crime done against her by Dev. Also, the interlude about the bus with Brij, puts Geet's current situation into perspective, that is how much she is putting herself out there compared to what is expected of her. It is interesting how she is being completely scandalous from her family's perspective, but at the same time, completely meek in Maan's.

I absolutely loved the juxtaposition of Maan and Geet on the one hand and the men who control her life on the other. This scene sort of shows how Maan is different from all of these men who Geet has been exposed to in her life. When they abandon her, he helps her, though reluctantly, his rash driving makes her almost fall out of the jeep but he catches her. He expects her to be an individual and not some faceless member of a large family and as the latter she causes great friction with his personality, ultimately resulting in her ousting from the jeep. More than anything else, I think in the jeep ride with Geet, Maan is annoyed by her cowed attitude and her whining about her family. Somehow the fear and concern for her family irks him, perhaps because family is such a sensitive topic for him, which he doesn't really like to think about, and why he spends days on end in the forest, alone.  In a way he sort of preaches what he has learnt to her and his selfish, loner attitude rubs off on her just a little. Later on, her selfless family-oriented attitude rubs off on him but for now the first influence is Maan's on Geet and his little sermon about self-sufficiency sets her on the tumultuous journey we all know she faces.

Finally, we get to see another glimpse of Darjee's unending devotion to hierarchies and the social system they live under. Geet now "belongs" to Dev so Dev's judgment on her behaviour overrides Darjee and Brij's. While Geet is embroiled within this system, her only saviour from oppression is marriage. However, Maan's ideology brings an entirely new force into her life, one that will help her yank herself out of this vicious cycle of male dependence.

That sneaky taveez! πŸ˜‰

Sorry if my analysis seems a bit all over the place. I wrote it in bits over the course of the day and there is just so much to say! πŸ˜ƒ

geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode 12:

OOO Maaan!!!!.😳😳😳 If I had to describe him in just 2 words HOT and ATTITUDE and of course hot because of the attitude as well. 😳When Geet was escaping from the goons and bumped into him and he pushes her off and drinks soda I am sure she was like" Oh my this one is scarier."😲My tape today is stuck at the Maan Geet water and tent scenes. First time in the last 11 episodes have I seen the scenes more than once. Of course thats the magic of Maan and Geet sharing screen space. Dil sach much garden garden ho gaya.πŸ˜ƒ Maan himself looks so young in these scenes with the light stubble that suits him more than a more hairy one. Being shirtless is not new for GC because as Ram he was shirtless the whole time he was on screen but Maan partially or completely unclothed is so much more.😳😳😳Being a married woman I am not sure how many sins I am raking up but I plead not guilty on account of Maan being sinfully hot.πŸ˜‰
 And Geet in his presence completely morphs from a shy, quite, demure girl to a brave, resourceful and talkative girl not even worried about asking help from and travelling along with a paraya mardh even though she, I am sure, knows the consequence if she were seen with him.

Regarding yesterday's discussion about why Maan didn't help Geet when the goons were chasing her but helped her later.I wanted to see the episode properly before I gave my opinion. I felt that though he was not openly challenging the goons and did push Geet off him, he did not actually walk away but his uncaring attitude and the fact that he looked equally scary made Geet run away from there even before he had a fair chance to react.
Also his dialogue later that she should learn to be independent or she will remain scared throughout her life also shows why he did not actively protect her. If the goons had tried something funny with Geet then his action or lack thereof would have been something to think about. But thankfully before any such thing happens our chaltha firtha disaster falls into the lake.And to his defence he did hang around for the dupatta to have found him. So maybe he was looking out for the girl in his own backseat way. But a drowning person is not that easily ignored.And like Jyothi said yesterday she is really helpless. I am sure he did not want someone's death on his conscience.

And what follows is just poetry in action. πŸ‘Though the episode video is not that clear but from what I have seen in various HD VMs the backdrop and scenery is just amazing and the way they come out of water is plain out of the world as far as daily soaps go. It even manages to beat many movies. And Man's gorgeous back😳😳 and the way he does not once look at Geet when he is carrying her and then literally throws her down and then goes on to finish his drink like nothing happened was …...u guessed it right HOT.πŸ˜‰

.Our Geet is no less. It was really cute to watch her annoyingly go behind Maan asking for help. Though at this time both are complete strangers the spark between them is just  as electric and air around them has already started sizzling.❀️
And when he refuses to help, the resourceful Geet eyes the jeep. She thinks driving car is the same as riding a scooter. And again Maan unwillingly comes to her rescue. And we get to see the rippling muscles of our own He-Man.I am not for men treating women badly but Maan's attitude in the way he drops Geet on the floor,throws the dupatta on her, almost manhandles her into the jeep and then roughly pulls her back when she almost falls off the jeep was just so different and hot.😳😳I am sure if someone were keeping a tab on the number of times the word "hot" appears in my write up they would have given up a ling time ago.πŸ˜ƒ

I can see why people were excited about the ML track though it was not actually favoured. They thought they can get to see this cool AYM back but somehow Maan after ML seemed mean rather than a person with an attitude. Maybe because by then we as viewers had a lot of emotional baggage with respect to Maan and Geet and so could not put up with the way he treated Geet.

Oh yeah. I guess Daarji Brij and the irritating Dev were there in the episode, weren't they? They simply didn't register in my Maan filled brain. And of course it was funnily ironic to see Brij boasting that women of their family do not travel with strange men on their own and they show Geet doing exactly thatπŸ˜†.Fortunately for Geet, she irritates Maan with her innocence, easy banter and good heart enough for him to abandon her midway before she is found by her family. And we get to hear the first time Maan advices Geet to be strong and independent for her sake.The tabeez finds its rightful owner😊 and Geet is shown sandwiched between the two men. I am sure the first time it was shown there would have been quite a discussion on who should and will actually marry Geet. I am already disappointed that Maan is not shown in the precap but the aunt does ask some relevant questions about passport and visa to Pammi. Just because they are from a village does not mean they are ignorant fools Pammiji. I am sure clever NT pulls her out of this soup.

Of course no need to mention. The best episode so far.πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

My Take on Episode no 12 😳

The episode which made me a Maaneet fan forever ...the episode which made me go nuts over this one bangable guy called Maan Singh Khurana(even though we dint knew his name that timeπŸ˜›) ...the episode which made me fall in love emotionally with this show ...the episode which made me go OMG OMG OMG After a long time for a daily soap ...the episode which just changed everything ...

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Like I said in yesterday's episode take ,this mystry guy was different from rest of the men 😳 ;Every Man will try to show his macho side by saving the damsel in distress from the goons but this guy just pushed the girl back watching those goons chasing her but he just does not care because he knew that the girl is capable enough to help her own self without any help if she wants ...He went for this girl's rescue only when that dupatta falls on his head and he sees that she is really helpless this time 😳😳 ;But even then once he saves her from drowning ,he does not show any concern or fake sympathy for her but simply throws her on the ground ,then throws the dupatta on her face and walks away in style with his coke can 😎 ...

GC's entry as the mystry man in this episode has to b the most unique entry ever on television 😳😳...we hv hardly seen a hero just pushing away the girl and watching the goons chase her while he just enjoys his coke πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...My first reaction was like what a jerk he is ..but damn he is hot too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and when that dupatta falls on his head later ,thats the first piece of symbolism in the show indicating that he wants it or not but her honour will b in his hand now as this is babaji's wish and then we see him saving her from drowning and giving back the dupatta to her 😳😳 ;The camera and direction was just perfect in this entire scene the way GC's side profile was captured when he is taking off the dupatta from his head and looking at her drowning and when he is shown jumping into the river or when he comes out of water carrying her in his arms ,water splashing and he saying his first word "Chup" to her with his sexyy voice 😳😳😳 ..everything was just perfectly executed β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ... Both GC-DD looked perfect with each other thus giving rise to one of the most sizzling on-screen chemistry of the decade ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

This scene was following by Geet and Maan's another round of confrontation near the tent where this mystry guy was staying πŸ˜› ;The fact that Maan is a loner and hates people around him was clearly indicated in this episode itself when he rudely asks Geet to get the hell out of there as he does not care how she reaches home  ;In fact I felt somewhere his eyes looked a bit attracted towards Geet's innocent beauty and so he was extra rude with her since he hated emotions πŸ˜‰...But Geet was also determined to get out from that place and so he tries his Jeep and messes it up badly thus forcing Maan to give her a lift finally πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ;But the moment Geet sees blood coming out of his hand and tries to put her dupatta on it ,Maan stops the car and asks her to get out of it since he hated someone showing sympathy on his wounds and this is what made us curious to know about his past which unfortunately CVs never showed us and we never knew what made Maan so bitter and negative in life ...

A very important dialogue was given by Maan in the end when he tells Geet that unless she helps her own self ,noone can really help her and nothing will change in her life ever πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ;This dialogue gave rise to a new determined Geet who later learned to fight her own battles with courage and determination and also change her destiny which was written by her shrewed family ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ;So it wont b wrong to say that its this mystry man in her life who gave her the courage to build up her own identity and fight her own battles 😳😳

One of the best episodes of GHSP with perfect direction ,camerawork ,locations ,dialogues and awesome acting display by GC-DD πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago