Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Epi 5 started on a very tragic note.. Channi's mother cursing d whole family.. n that brunt had to b taken solely by Geet.. ( now I feel bcoz Geet was not at fault..had nothing to do with all this sham... at all.. she was given a second chance in life.. unlike Channi..😭 )
Initially I thought that Darji was aware of Channi's murder.. but from today's epi.. it is not so...n clear that he is against such things... Thank God for that.. though he may b strict..he may b a disciplinarian..but not a murderer...
Now.. that dialogue of Darji.. is baar aisa na ho... means that Brij has killed som1 before too...πŸ˜•

Innocent Geet continues to fall for Dev.. n his sweet talks..  she is starting to trust Dev more n more it seems..Dev dialogue.. BHAROSA KARO...😑😑
(Just why did he hav to do all this to her.. when his motive was only money...BLOODY MORON...)

Dev's Mother saying.. Bacho k liye kya kya karna padta hai.. showed that.. she was not happy with this whole plan..but had to go ahead.. just to save his son from d misfortune...
So the call to Dev I dont know.. whether it was a fake call.. or from creditors for money.. but now I guess they will step up with their plan...

Geet getting restless in d end.. seemed that now she has accepted her fate with Dev.. n was ready for this marriage..n now does not want anything to go wrong...

In d midst of all this.. one scene was absolutely hilarious.. where Dolly is just joyfully dancing around d fire n suddenly stops when Brij comes in front...its a small scene but left me in splits...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I loved Brij's glaring at Dolly at that moment... reminded me of DHUST DANAV MAAN...n his Diwali k laddo jaisi eyes...πŸ˜†

BEST PART UPTIL NOW...THE PRECAP... DEV's dhulai from BRIJ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This will b d first time that I liked BRIJ... since d beginning...πŸ˜† 

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 21-07

Hoila devils! i was going through the discussions since page1..

The thing which caught my attention was how maan always protected geet's honour( her dupppata) and dev failed miserablely in it...
Today I want to ask one thing which had always bugged me..Hope u guys would help me..
The first scene Of maan and geet where goons were after her, she asked for maan's help..those goons clearly wanted to rape her..As she had no money with her...so the only motive for them to run behind her was to rape geet..so why in that scene maan threw her aside..

i always wondered one thing..Had geet did not fall into the river, she would have been robbed of her izzat..In that case also she could have been died..so why maan only bothered to save her life when she fell into the water..isnt it weird..or maan knew it already that geet will fall into the river and he will come to save her...πŸ˜•

The idea of being raped is more dreadful than paani mei dubna..
can someone help me in this.I failed to understand maan's pysche here.😲

The fact he lived by dictum-"help yourselves" and he put down weakness,vulnerability & thought he'll imbibe dependency to those he helped.

Plus he had strange illusion -that all women who came in front of them -were trying to manipulate him,and he didn't want to concern himself in anyone else's bothers.

But neither of it would've helped that if ill befell Geet- so perhaps this first reaction was poor

I sort of think it a cruel fate-he saved her honour,her life -but couldn't safeguard her from his own blood -but he did enable her to realize that fact with the dialogue with which he parted: " jab tak tum apne paon per khada hona nahi seekhogi to phir tum kahi nahi pahunch sakti" (Unless you don't stand up on your feet you'll never reach anywhere" 
21-07 thumbnail

Lily! I understand ur point..maan was the reason that geet stood up for herself..he believe in " help yourselves' thing.All the other incidents which immediately took place after he saves her were up to the mark..where he was clearly not intrested in leaving back her home.par given the situation, where 4 goons are after one single girl..its so difficult to help yourself at that time...and if he can help her in savin her life when she fell into the river, he could have helped her in goons case too..she was a stranger for him in both the cases..

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Ruchi: I think Maan just did not give a crap when he saw her with the goons. Frankly, I don't even think he was listening to her or understanding the situation. He was just like, here I am sipping my beer ALONE and I hear this annoying whiny voice, what is it saying? I don't really care! Get it away! So I think he was just tuning her out and giving her the royal ignore. Also, I agree with Lily. I think his attitude would have been one of why on earth should I save this girl when I could get hurt in the process? This MSK is in no mood to put anything on the line for a girl!

As for rescuing her from the water, i don't know. Maybe because it was so much more in his hands. He could actually do something without risking anything himself. Also, it was much more literal this time around that she was going to die if he didn't help her.

Or maybe he just fancied a swim. πŸ˜‰
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved the epi today..πŸ‘
poor channi ki mom was so upset at nt able to find out abt her daughter she ended up cursing the daughter of the handa family...😭
guess its correct when ppl say that u pay for teh sins of ur elders.. geet was indeed punished for the wrong doings of her family.🀒
Dev and his family look really fishy...
He tried to use his charm on her and poor geet got trapped...😭
she did pray that nothing wrong should happen at the end of the epi...
Did daarji nt know that brij killed channi...me confusedπŸ˜•
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Samana Thanks a lot for posting my take. I definitely owe you one. As usual loved reading your analysis.
@ sia our posts are so similar it is uncanny. i think we are soul sisters.😊

@ 21-07 Did maan really do that? I have seen the Maan- Geet water scene but not the whole episode. I think we are not too far away from it though. You have given me extra reason to watch that episode with a magnifying glass( as if the first glimpse ever of our own NP Maan is not reason enough😳). But now if my husband finds me watching those scenes again and again I can tell him it is for research purposesπŸ˜‰
aditibd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very interesting...i like it...i am with u
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Dev is winning Geet's heart or should i say trust? She trusted him blindly not her fault her family almost brainwashed her to accept her fate with this man...in initial epis Geet's innocence wins the viewers heat😳 poor girl she had to put up with such misfortune but babaji has send her Maan to save her. In the entire serial the character of brij did 1 very good work by beating up DevπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘. I enjoyed it😈
Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Geetaddict: 
Hey.. where wer u uptil now???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Btw... I really like ur takes...😊 

@ Leverne:
Thats what I thought uptil now.. That Darji  knew Brij has killed Channi... but in last epi.. it isn't so..
But Darji surely knows that Brij is capable of doing that..

@ Mila: I wanted to give Jhappis to Brij.. after watching d precap...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Wish u all a merry christmas and happy new year πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

May Santa make all our wishes come true in this new year and may all get lots of happiness and success in the coming year 😳

I m on a one week holiday to Shimla till 2nd Jan ..so will b a bit less active here ..but will try to come online for an hour at night to post my episode takes  πŸ˜³