OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally finished watching the episode. I got interrupted so many times.

The first scene was scary. I felt really bad for channi. Geet's fate would have been the same too if it hadn't been for Maan.

I loved Geet's intro. She looked really innocent and cute. She actually looked 18 years old.
Despite being raised in such a depressing household, Geet is very optimistic and full of life.

Even though I know Dev ruined Geet's life, I really liked Dev - Geet scene. Maybe it's just me but I love their BG music.

I wish I could do a full - fledged analysis, but no time now.

Thanks for this thread. It helps me cope with the sudden loss of MaanEet in my life.

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Samana
the chickens are her family members, who instead of helping her out in terms of need, just fly of deserting her...

Here the chickens are symbolic and literal as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I couldn't resist watching the first few minutes and wow, just wow. The hunt scene with Channi was just horrifically brilliant. Everything about the scene, from the lighting, camera work and acting was just fabulously done. I've gotten goosebumps on my arms! 
manny136 thumbnail
when i saw the first scene i was really put off i remember they put the first five min on both starone and starplus and i was like gosh the poor girl is gonna be all oppressed by her family and then i saw dev being this perfect guy but his family looked really fishy and i was like great he also is bad. I thought dev and geet looked good together but was worried what was gonna happen to geet and in the next couple of epis we get to see the new stranger and i was totally hooked to the show even though i was watching from the beginning. Can u please put the promo up before the epi like the promo before the actual track starts like the next promo will be about geet's family refusing dev and then brij beating hiim up for meeting geet alone. it'll  be like watching fresh from the beginning๐Ÿ˜Š
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ samana: first of all thank you for starting this thread.
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Actually, I like including the promo for that week, as well as the segments that aired before those episodes, it would be refreshing to watch them now...
I know its going to be lot of work, but whoever can do it, that would be great!
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Sam

Gd wrk grl all d best, hope u ppl continue like this only,

Plz put episodes in opening post

i want this thread jt like den 4m mon to Frid

@ Nirvy

Reg segs il upload if u ppl want i hv all d segs, BUt n d begenning we didnt get segs except one seg during DEv n GEEt maar n after that 100epi seg i think
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i was among those who thought dev will save geet initially and even liked them together before maan was introduced ofcourse.  but as episodes went by such hope turned to hatred and now to know dev was never ever punished makes my blood boil...
nirvanica15 thumbnail
@Anjali

Thats great! Can you keep updating the link for the video in this thread appropriately depending on the episode we are watching?
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nirvanica15

@Samana

the chickens are her family members, who instead of helping her out in terms of need, just fly of deserting her...

Here the chickens are symbolic and literal as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PERFECT! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And you said you couldn't do symbolism!

As for promos and segments etc, guys, it's too much work for one person and I didn't watch the show back then so it would be an awful lot of search and research to get everything in the right place. If you want to discuss the promos and segments and know what they are just stick 'em in them and I will update the index accordingly. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ