Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am so happy you are all interested in this idea!

So I have decided (which can change, depending on how this goes) that we will have one continuous thread so that people can find it easily. But Iams, I hear you about having to scroll through pages and pages so I will just make an index and continue to update it on the first page, with links to the pages where the episode is posted and the discussion starts.

I will start off but hopefully soon everybody will take the chance to start the episodes by turns.

Whoever is starting for the day should make one post only for the episode in which you:

1. Embed the video, you do this by typing [YOUTUBE]video URL[/YOUTUBE]

2. Find the written update in the archives and paste it below the video, giving credit to the person who originally wrote it by mentioning their name.

Then the first person will give their thoughts and discussion can proceed from there until the next episode.

Another thing that would be nice is if we keep the timings fairly consistent everyday. I was thinking 8-9 pm IST every day can be when the new episode goes up and the analysis begins. So we have a 24 hour period for each episode and weekends can be sort of general discussion and overall talk about the week, in case you missed something.

Happy discussing!

PM LIST

ainaGURTI, jyoti06, anisaf, richa23, mollycoddle, sia221, sush1, -sum-, mila1, ritzy09, nirvancia15, GeetHSP, SadieLuvs_Suku, Remya_Pillai, itsmylifeboss, leverne, USManeetian, -Mayu-, Lily201, maaneetlover1, riya27, priyachand, Viji79, maaneetshauna, shammo, PaintedSky, t_areeb, Mk.Gh, Vidushi89, bluerose1889, Boogleton.Schiz, maaneetfanatic, Mishti13, swan20, Iams, geetaddict, neha9999, zahra15

I just realised you can't PM more than one person at a time if they are not a buddy so please, everyone buddy me ASAP if you want a PM! πŸ˜†
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Sam:

I would prefer one per day because every episode in the beginning was so damn special. It deserves a single thread. 😳Ofcourse there might be some constraints that I might not know of...prob should confirm with Jyo Momma about this.πŸ˜† if there are some constraints then one continuous thread is okay too. We should have a daasu title for it and prob the episode date.😍 Somebody should do pictures and yeah everybody should take turns. I started watching last July,  joined the forum last September and started analyzing last December so lost the early phase.πŸ’” Will make up for that time here.πŸ˜›

Great IdeaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Hey,
Awesome.
I'm there...are we start ing from day 1(5th april 2010) ...??

Thanks for the sending me the buddy request.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Neha: I don't think there are any constraints on it, I just was taking into account the point Z brought up that it would be hard for people to catch up with older analyses if they were all separate. At this point it's all experimental. I figure if we only do about 20-30 pages per episode, we can have a continuous thread for one week at a time and provide links all over the place to keep it organised and accessible. So this week will be experimental to see how many pages we cover etc. If we find we are doing like 100 pages per episode then obviously it makes more sense to make individual threads for each...let's see. 😊

Plus, I would be happy to change the title every day according to the episode!
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Neha: I don't think there are any constraints on it, I just was taking into account the point Z brought up that it would be hard for people to catch up with older analyses if they were all separate. At this point it's all experimental. I figure if we only do about 20-30 pages per episode, we can have a continuous thread for one week at a time and provide links all over the place to keep it organised and accessible. So this week will be experimental to see how many pages we cover etc. If we find we are doing like 100 pages per episode then obviously it makes more sense to make individual threads for each...let's see. 😊

Plus, I would be happy to change the title every day according to the episode!

No problemπŸ˜ƒ Experiments are A-okay.πŸ‘πŸΌ
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Great!  I think we should start from day 1 ie, 5th april.

It will be cool to watch like a regular viewer 1 epi at a time. Of course MSK's entry comes at the end of 2nd week but its totally worth the wait.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m really excited to analyse the first HP episodes here ..since I joined this forum a bit late after the talwaar fight of Brij and MSK ...so really want to analyse the episodes before that 😳
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well Sam I was thinking that We continue with the Den format again with epi starting again with 5th april!

I will be off course starting after the first Maaneet scene!

And let the Den continue saying Denians Back to Rock! And the Scenes be posted from the YT!

Wat say?😳

Jyo Mamma Can you please take the Responsibility of Den again=)
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oyeee Sam kaha gayiπŸ€”

Well Sam I was thinking that We continue with the Den format again with epi starting again with 5th april!

I will be off course starting after the first Maaneet scene!

And let the Den continue saying Denians Back to Rock! And the Scenes be posted from the YT!

Wat say?😳

Jyo Mamma Can you please take the Responsibility of Den again=)

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So are we starting with episode 1 today?