Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

a fresh love story (Page 2)

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

Originally posted by ushasri

friends kanha didnt brought real rad during sr so i think a fresh love story is in store for us after dev realization and may be rad is safe with her real parents(rich family) and going to clg and kanha may show rad to dev and rad may not recognize dev (but feel him) and a fresh love story may start where dev trying to impress rad but rad reject him it wil be funny and interesting to watch and r u expecting a fresh love story?sry friends i forgot if this hapens radev wil be separted so i dont want this to happen
No usha what u said was really impressive, cb was supposed toi be a love story but wasn't upto now there was no a good love track between Radev so i think what u said may work out. I really wish to see it yaar
thanks

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billo77

Im actually thinking the same , I really dont mind seeing another fresh story of radhika and Dev .
When Dev finds out the whole truth about Barka and cry and repent and maybe have a long meeting with Kanha he will go himself for the search of his Radhika . It doesnt matter to me if there not together so fast as long as Dev is strong in his decision and is yearning for his RAdhika Im fine with it ..He needs a punishment ..Having radhika to easily wont work for me , he has to find her and win her back !
I really hope Cvs are planning on another love story but still keeping the original intact ..
<font color="#FF0033">"So close yet so far "</font>WinkThis is what Im hoping for in the future Smile
ps: Dont need to be sorry , a little separation for dev to realize his goof wont hurt anyone .In the contrary its needed but not for long Wink

thanks
erlynda Goldie
erlynda
erlynda

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
The Cvs have a different idea. They gave Barkha a strong support in the person ( ? ) of the Devil. Let's see how Kanha  will face him. BTW can the devil also read thoughts ?   If so  how would they fight ? Ahh Kanha's powers will be tested. A fresh story indeed.

Edited by erlynda - 17 December 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ushasri

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by erlynda

The Cvs have a different idea. They gave Barkha a strong support in the person ( ? ) of the Devil. Let's see how Kanha will face him. BTW can the devil also read thoughts ?   If so how would they fight ? Ahh Kanha's powers will be tested. A fresh story indeed.
after reading that article iam confused that demon has powers? He know what wil happen next like kanha? Dont know so many que r in my mind waiting for aman entry

Go to top