ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
friends kanha didnt brought real rad during sr so i think a fresh love story is in store for us after dev realization and may be rad is safe with her real parents(rich family) and going to clg and kanha may show rad to dev and rad may not recognize dev (but feel him) and a fresh love story may start where dev trying to impress rad but rad reject him it wil be funny and interesting to watch and r u expecting a fresh love story?sry friends i forgot if this hapens radev wil be separted so i dont want this to happenEdited by ushasri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no not at all now after barkha track over and ev realisation i want kahna to give radhika back to dev and some romantic scene and after some episodes i want to see whi is the mystery person .and why he is agaist devradhika relationship and offcorse i want to see radhika getting pregnant .

but accordind to you if it happens then it will again take lonh roote just like barkha track .and i cant see dev radhika seperation anymore
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If  i  wish  one ,CV's  wish  another πŸ˜†  and  so  no  guess  about  future  trach  ya  πŸ˜² πŸ˜‰
ushasri thumbnail
Originally posted by: barkhaagg

no not at all now after barkha track over and ev realisation i want kahna to give radhika back to dev and some romantic scene and after some episodes i want to see whi is the mystery person .and why he is agaist devradhika relationship and offcorse i want to see radhika getting pregnant .

but accordind to you if it happens then it will again take lonh roote just like barkha track .and i cant see dev radhika seperation anymore

yes u r right i forget dev rad wil be separated na i want them together no more separation
ushasri thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeffin

If i wish one ,CV's wish another πŸ˜† and so no guess about future trach ya 😲 πŸ˜‰<div></div>

yes we cant guess cv's move and i want radev together always and no more separation
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ushasri

friends kanha didnt brought real rad during sr so i think a fresh love story is in store for us after dev realization and may be rad is safe with her real parents(rich family) and going to clg and kanha may show rad to dev and rad may not recognize dev (but feel him) and a fresh love story may start where dev trying to impress rad but rad reject him it wil be funny and interesting to watch and r u expecting a fresh love story?sry friends i forgot if this hapens radev wil be separted so i dont want this to happen

No usha what u said was really impressive, cb was supposed toi be a love story but wasn't upto now there was no a good love track between Radev so i think what u said  may work out. I really wish to see it yaar
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I don't want a RaDev seperation. As soon as this Bak is gone I want Kanha to give back Dev his Radhika & then their love should blossom once again. And would love to see them together & fighting the mystery person.
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Im actually thinking the same , I really dont mind seeing another fresh story of radhika and Dev .
When Dev finds out the whole truth about Barka and cry and repent and maybe have a long meeting with Kanha he will go himself for the search of his Radhika . It doesnt matter to me if there not together so fast as long as Dev is strong in his decision and is yearning for his RAdhika Im fine with it ..He needs a punishment ..Having radhika to easily wont work for me , he has to find her and win her back !
I really hope Cvs are planning on another love story but still keeping the original intact ..
"So close yet so far "πŸ˜‰This is what Im hoping for in the future 😊
ps: Dont need to be sorry , a little separation for dev to realize his goof wont hurt anyone .In the contrary its needed but not for long πŸ˜‰
Edited by billo77 - 12 years ago
ushasri thumbnail
Originally posted by: harianjana

No usha what u said was really impressive, cb was supposed toi be a love story but wasn't upto now there was no a good love track between Radev so i think what u said may work out. I really wish to see it yaar

thanks
ushasri thumbnail
Originally posted by: billo77

Im actually thinking the same , I really dont mind seeing another fresh story of radhika and Dev .
When Dev finds out the whole truth about Barka and cry and repent and maybe have a long meeting with Kanha he will go himself for the search of his Radhika . It doesnt matter to me if there not together so fast as long as Dev is strong in his decision and is yearning for his RAdhika Im fine with it ..He needs a punishment ..Having radhika to easily wont work for me , he has to find her and win her back !
I really hope Cvs are planning on another love story but still keeping the original intact ..
<font color="#FF0033">"So close yet so far "</font>πŸ˜‰This is what Im hoping for in the future 😊
ps: Dont need to be sorry , a little separation for dev to realize his goof wont hurt anyone .In the contrary its needed but not for long πŸ˜‰

thanks