India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

a fresh love story

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
friends kanha didnt brought real rad during sr so i think a fresh love story is in store for us after dev realization and may be rad is safe with her real parents(rich family) and going to clg and kanha may show rad to dev and rad may not recognize dev (but feel him) and a fresh love story may start where dev trying to impress rad but rad reject him it wil be funny and interesting to watch and r u expecting a fresh love story?sry friends i forgot if this hapens radev wil be separted so i dont want this to happen

Edited by ushasri - 16 December 2011 at 5:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niveepjb1ak4423766463sesikala...Olefie...billo77goolabfatssrilanka

barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
no not at all now after barkha track over and ev realisation i want kahna to give radhika back to dev and some romantic scene and after some episodes i want to see whi is the mystery person .and why he is agaist devradhika relationship and offcorse i want to see radhika getting pregnant .

but accordind to you if it happens then it will again take lonh roote just like barkha track .and i cant see dev radhika seperation anymore

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ak4423766463sesikala...Olefie...ushasrifatssrilanka

...Olefie... Goldie
...Olefie...
...Olefie...

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
If  i  wish  one ,CV's  wish  another LOL  and  so  no  guess  about  future  trach  ya  Shocked Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sesikalaushasri

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barkhaagg

no not at all now after barkha track over and ev realisation i want kahna to give radhika back to dev and some romantic scene and after some episodes i want to see whi is the mystery person .and why he is agaist devradhika relationship and offcorse i want to see radhika getting pregnant .

but accordind to you if it happens then it will again take lonh roote just like barkha track .and i cant see dev radhika seperation anymore
yes u r right i forget dev rad wil be separated na i want them together no more separation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sesikalaerlynda

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffin

If i wish one ,CV's wish another LOL and so no guess about future trach ya Shocked Wink<div></div>
yes we cant guess cv's move and i want radev together always and no more separation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sesikala

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

friends kanha didnt brought real rad during sr so i think a fresh love story is in store for us after dev realization and may be rad is safe with her real parents(rich family) and going to clg and kanha may show rad to dev and rad may not recognize dev (but feel him) and a fresh love story may start where dev trying to impress rad but rad reject him it wil be funny and interesting to watch and r u expecting a fresh love story?sry friends i forgot if this hapens radev wil be separted so i dont want this to happen
No usha what u said was really impressive, cb was supposed toi be a love story but wasn't upto now there was no a good love track between Radev so i think what u said  may work out. I really wish to see it yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ak4423766463sesikalaushasri

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I don't want a RaDev seperation. As soon as this Bak is gone I want Kanha to give back Dev his Radhika & then their love should blossom once again. And would love to see them together & fighting the mystery person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ushasri

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Im actually thinking the same , I really dont mind seeing another fresh story of radhika and Dev .
When Dev finds out the whole truth about Barka and cry and repent and maybe have a long meeting with Kanha he will go himself for the search of his Radhika . It doesnt matter to me if there not together so fast as long as Dev is strong in his decision and is yearning for his RAdhika Im fine with it ..He needs a punishment ..Having radhika to easily wont work for me , he has to find her and win her back !
I really hope Cvs are planning on another love story but still keeping the original intact ..
"So close yet so far "WinkThis is what Im hoping for in the future Smile
ps: Dont need to be sorry , a little separation for dev to realize his goof wont hurt anyone .In the contrary its needed but not for long Wink

Edited by billo77 - 16 December 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ak4423766463erlyndaushasrifatssrilanka

Go to top