Rashi never learnt a thing (Page 4)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by d-luna88

Sorry Rashi fans her good track didn't last long, I knew it, I said it that these kalakaries are too much a part of her, that she is not tolerant or a good person, as a result one day already she's planning some evil deed.

I hope now all the Rashi fans turn and become fans of good people rather then supporting this girl as she cannot be redeemed.

@bold LOL I think I deserved that

However I am not giving up on the girl yet. I want to see the whole scene and rashi ended up taking the help of her mum again. It is really disappointing for me I have to admit but I am a optimist and just hope for the best. Maybe after all her other kalakari's come out she will finally redeem herself completly and I just hope that they will come out soon.

For me she has taken one step in the wrong direction in the moment but maybe it will be only this one step. Also as long as she is not going to hurt anyone physicaly or emotional I am willing to give her a chance.

I am a fan of gohem, goki, vishal and of course my heroine koki. I could become a fan of rashi, if she redeems herself once and for all. In the moment I give her the benefit of the doubt

You so did Kristin...LOL you were always saying you don't like her Nafisa that's why you saying that she's changed. So I'm rubbing it in now babe...lol

I'm fine with it Nafisa however should she really change one day I am gonna rub it in as well LOL but if that day will ever come? ... I still have hope but its getting smaller already

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Sorry Rashi fans her good track didn't last long, I knew it, I said it that these kalakaries are too much a part of her, that she is not tolerant or a good person, as a result one day already she's planning some evil deed.

I hope now all the Rashi fans turn and become fans of good people rather then supporting this girl as she cannot be redeemed.

However I am not giving up on the girl yet. I want to see the whole scene and rashi ended up taking the help of her mum again. It is really disappointing for me I have to admit but I am a optimist and just hope for the best. Maybe after all her other kalakari's come out she will finally redeem herself completly and I just hope that they will come out soon.

For me she has taken one step in the wrong direction in the moment but maybe it will be only this one step. Also as long as she is not going to hurt anyone physicaly or emotional I am willing to give her a chance.

I am a fan of gohem, goki, vishal and of course my heroine koki. I could become a fan of rashi, if she redeems herself once and for all. In the moment I give her the benefit of the doubt

You so did Kristin...LOL you were always saying you don't like her Nafisa that's why you saying that she's changed. So I'm rubbing it in now babe...lol

I'm fine with it Nafisa however should she really change one day I am gonna rub it in as well LOL but if that day will ever come? ... I still have hope but its getting smaller already

Off course she will be good towards the end of the show, but presently she adds the spice in the show by being bad, so not just yet will she be good. 

so I'm sure you will get your chance to rub it in, but I know it's coming, it will happen like a week to Saathiya ending...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Off course she will be good towards the end of the show, but presently she adds the spice in the show by being bad, so not just yet will she be good. 

so I'm sure you will get your chance to rub it in, but I know it's coming, it will happen like a week to Saathiya ending...Smile

I agree with Nafisa here!!

Edited by NazmaJ - 16 December 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

I still have the hope that rashi will turn good and that kinjal and urmi will join up to be the vamp jodi from now on. But you are properly right Cry

@nazma Cry I know I am dreaming Cry

Edited by d-luna88 - 16 December 2011 at 1:51pm

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Raashi's only doing kalakari's to get the MB family to be impressed with herLOL I think she's impatient and wants everyone to forgive her quickly,i don't think she'll go back to hurting people,perhaps she really has learned the value of everyoneTongue

Ichangedit

munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

for those who are not in the loop sbs shows  rashi doing prayers  with baa n kokila n hetal n she recites some shaloks  by heart but what everyone does not know she is using bluetooth devices urmilla is  saying the prayer n rashi is repeating it Angry

ok thanks suk... now i got it...  i had my hopes soo high for this girl... all my hopes are crashed to groundAngry

-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Raashi's only doing kalakari's to get the MB family to be impressed with herLOL I think she's impatient and wants everyone to forgive her quickly,i don't think she'll go back to hurting people,perhaps she really has learned the value of everyoneTongue

at least one person who thinks like me. Thanks chika Hug

I also don't think that rashi is going back to hurting people and just wanting to be the maharani (is that spelled right?) of the house again. She just wants a fresh start and wishes to get on with everone again. Properly not able to wait for it patiently

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CHIKA784

at least one person who thinks like me. Thanks chika Hug

I also don't think that rashi is going back to hurting people and just wanting to be the maharani (is that spelled right?) of the house again. She just wants a fresh start and wishes to get on with everone again. Properly not able to wait for it patiently

Kristin,i'll be there for you (8)LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditNazmaJ

Go to top