Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Kristin, I said earlier that we must have her as a baddie in the MM, not baddies out of the MM otherwise, what use are there? for the duration of the show, one week to the end of the show, she will turn good.

baddies in serials add to the entertainment value, after all the bad or evil thing is not happening to us, we are seeing it happening to a character and we want that character to overcome that evil, which she will, and she is doing, look at today with the sev puri, Rashi turned to Gopi and said you are right, you know kakiji more then me, wow, that is good overcoming, but if Gopi won all the time it would be a boring show for us, she they will turn Rashi bad and stay that way to entertain us, so to me Rashi as a character now is being developed they are trying to show her as having the ability to think, which in the past she didn't, she would just act without thinking, and as a result got into trouble most of the time.

I know you are right Nafisa but still I think there would be a possibility for Kinjal and Urmi to keep the spice in the serial. However someone in side will properly be better. I just hope that Rashi is not going back to being real evil, because then I don't see a chance for her to be forgiven. It would be unrealistic to me then.

Also I just want her to be good for my love Jigar. I want to see him smile like this 😃 all the time again. Feel really bad seeing him so down all the time. And I don't want to see him fall for stupid tricks again.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Kristin,i'll be there for you (8)😆

i am with you kristin i wish she changes to be good.. but can there be MM without a baddie.. how will the story go forward with rashi turning positive😆
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

i am with you kristin i wish she changes to be good.. but can there be MM without a baddie.. how will the story go forward with rashi turning positive😆

I am for Kinjal and Urmi but Nafisa says that won't be happening 😭
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: d-luna88

I am for Kinjal and Urmi but Nafisa says that won't be happening 😭

i am up for kinjal-urmi.. but nafisa's statement is much logical than my wish.. when these 2 are not in MM how can the story go forward😕

Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

i am up for kinjal-urmi.. but nafisa's statement is much logical than my wish.. when these 2 are not in MM how can the story go forward😕

it could if they would stop sns just playing inside of mm nearly always. Also they could start by moving the love stories forward a bit. In other serials the vamps didn't live inside of the house as well and it worked. But I don't think sns will move in this direction 😔
dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vrinda-

these kalakaries r fine...
but donnt want her to make any kalakries to seperate goham

yes if she do any kalakari to seperate goham then😡