Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi never learnt a thing - Page 3

-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: suk19

for those who are not in the loop sbs shows  rashi doing prayers  with baa n kokila n hetal n she recites some shaloks  by heart but what everyone does not know she is using bluetooth devices urmilla is  saying the prayer n rashi is repeating it πŸ˜‘

So whats the big deal about it. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

@bold πŸ˜† I think I deserved that

However I am not giving up on the girl yet. I want to see the whole scene and rashi ended up taking the help of her mum again. It is really disappointing for me I have to admit but I am a optimist and just hope for the best. Maybe after all her other kalakari's come out she will finally redeem herself completly and I just hope that they will come out soon.

For me she has taken one step in the wrong direction in the moment but maybe it will be only this one step. Also as long as she is not going to hurt anyone physicaly or emotional I am willing to give her a chance.

I am a fan of gohem, goki, vishal and of course my heroine koki. I could become a fan of rashi, if she redeems herself once and for all. In the moment I give her the benefit of the doubt

You so did Kristin...πŸ˜† you were always saying you don't like her Nafisa that's why you saying that she's changed. So I'm rubbing it in now babe...lol
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

Right Suk, some of us have been saying that she will never change.. Will do more kalakaris and will be in big trouble.. πŸ˜†...

oh yes i agree
shineharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rashi's change was like a water bubble.Though water bubble never dwells,rashi can never learn and change permanently.

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

You so did Kristin...πŸ˜† you were always saying you don't like her Nafisa that's why you saying that she's changed. So I'm rubbing it in now babe...lol

I'm fine with it Nafisa however should she really change one day I am gonna rub it in as well πŸ˜† but if that day will ever come? ... I still have hope but its getting smaller already
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

I'm fine with it Nafisa however should she really change one day I am gonna rub it in as well πŸ˜† but if that day will ever come? ... I still have hope but its getting smaller already

Off course she will be good towards the end of the show, but presently she adds the spice in the show by being bad, so not just yet will she be good. 

so I'm sure you will get your chance to rub it in, but I know it's coming, it will happen like a week to Saathiya ending...😊
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Off course she will be good towards the end of the show, but presently she adds the spice in the show by being bad, so not just yet will she be good. 

so I'm sure you will get your chance to rub it in, but I know it's coming, it will happen like a week to Saathiya ending...😊

I agree with Nafisa here!!

Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I still have the hope that rashi will turn good and that kinjal and urmi will join up to be the vamp jodi from now on. But you are properly right 😭

@nazma 😭 I know I am dreaming 😭
Edited by d-luna88 - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Raashi's only doing kalakari's to get the MB family to be impressed with herπŸ˜† I think she's impatient and wants everyone to forgive her quickly,i don't think she'll go back to hurting people,perhaps she really has learned the value of everyoneπŸ˜›
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: suk19

for those who are not in the loop sbs shows  rashi doing prayers  with baa n kokila n hetal n she recites some shaloks  by heart but what everyone does not know she is using bluetooth devices urmilla is  saying the prayer n rashi is repeating it πŸ˜‘

ok thanks suk... now i got it...  i had my hopes soo high for this girl... all my hopes are crashed to ground😑