Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DRASHTI NISHANT N VIVIAN ROCKED

asradrashtifan thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ooo lalala ooo lala ...woohoo..THEY WERE INDEED MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ANY FANTASY.DRASHTI and NISHANT both sizzled on all the songs  and the chemistry was to die for. Well if speculations are to be believed then it seems drashti might be doing new show soon with ekta's popular production house Balaji telefilms and this time I am sure the actor who is chosen would be as professional as Drashti and would be equally talented and sophisticated. Well we all know how ekta chooses her actors and I am sure the opposite lead with Drashti would be someone who would be extremely hawwt and they together would sizzle on the screen.
       Now to talk about the chemistry between Nishant and Drashti oh my my I dont have words to explain. LET me begin with what I felt about Nishant. That dude has moves and it had been a long time since I had watched Drashti enjoying a duet performance to such extent(well there was no reason not to enjoy because nishant was dancing like a dream and I am so sure Drashti always wished for a dance partner who was flexible unless demonstrating robotic moves with such disgrace 😆😆😆). So yesterday DRASHTI AND NISHANT WERE TERRIFIC and so was ELENA she danced so beautifully on kattiyan karun( one of my fav numbers) and oh my my cant fail mentioning tracker and sanaya. Sanaya had no such support from the other end but she managed to deliver her best. Now the hunk, the Mr dreamy Vivian dsena OH boy some one  hold my hand bcos this guy is irresistable and uff the moves and the intensity with which he looks in the eyes of his heroines , oh boy its too hawwwt to handle. WELL I would have loved to see drashti and vivian performing then they would have sizzled the screen but SUKU was so cute in her white lehenga. ALtogether it was a star lit night and my fav stars were DRASHTI, VIVIAN (MERI JAAN), AND NISHANT THE DUDE WHO WAS THE JAAN OF THE EVENT BCOS HE WAS THE ONE WHO DANCED ON MAXIMUM NUMBERS AND HE DINT LOSE IT. wow BRAVO AND yes I AM GONNA MISS STAR ONE. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE GOD BLESS😉

Edited by asradrashtifan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved Drashti's performance with Nishant..
They ROCKED!!!!!!!!
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dd ROCKSSS
BUT THAT PERFORMANCE WOULD BE MOORE SIZZILING IF SHHE PEREFORMS WITH GC
sangeeta9211 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i love drasthi, love her dance her beautiful face , maine bhi chahthi hu ki dd new show , ksg, vivian, ya nilikant ke saath kare
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NISHANT IS LOOK LIKE A SPORT BOY 😉HE IS NOT MATCHING WITH DD BCOZ DD WAS A AMAZING DANCER😍 AND THEIR COMESTRY WITH GC IS AMAZING .NISHANT KI JAGAH AGAR KSG YA KARAN WAHI HOTE TU CHEMISTRY AMAZING HOTE BUT CHEMISTRY SE PERFORMANCE IS NOT UP TO MARK BUT DD ROCKED THE DANCE FLOOR
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i only enjoyed DD performance. nishant danced like  a crazy😆...didn;t like his steps much. there was no synchronization in sanya -gc dual performance.. she can;t dance. vivain also can;t dance...sorry no offense to his fans but i didn;t like his performance.

DD stole d whole show😃
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
actually tm nishtant's dance was horrible..and vivan no offence can't dance..dd's dance was good...but as her partner was bad she could not do much...
i liked gc and nishant's dance though...the steps were good...
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya DD is a nice dancer & danced very well yesterday  but his partner Nishant🤣, he was looking like drunk & his hair style🤣🤣, OMG really he was looking like a joker & Vivian really can't dance, i did'nt like his any single step!!
& now come to GC & Sanaya...GC really rocked the epi tomorrow, he was looking damn hott & sizzling in black sherwani😍 & his dance was really awesome & rocking...& Sanaya she also did'nt dance very well but on song "I LOVE YOU from BODYGUARD" i liked GC & Sanaya performanace, it was soo romantic, & GC he rocked the dance floor yesterday.
Edited by Iluvkanha_GCian - 12 years ago
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
all tried good.drashti is awesome as usual.bt gurmeet also done fantastic job.nishant done so many songs so may be he would tired.bt i think he tried his level best.
sukirti was looking horrible in dulhan attire.bt she was looking better in white actually beautiful.bt she lose so much weight.i clearly saw her ribs.
vivain is also good bt he looked completely changed .itni jaldi effect end ho gya vampire ka.and when drashti and nishant came he said my friend and i said haan kistny years sy 200 sallon sy.bt all were well.
if starone gave these kind of shows then i donot think so taht it would flopp.
Edited by beautylover22 - 12 years ago
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🤣🤣😆