Sharon & Rey : Friends, really?

krittika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
When D3 started.. a small part ( really small ) also showed the friendship, actually childhood best-friendship of two people called Reyansh and Sharon . 
Now apparently, they are still best friends. 
Only thing is that they both don't really give a shit about each other.. 

While Sharon is going through an emotional rollercoaster, and Rey is at such an important part of his life, it is kind of weird to think that both of them have ABSOLUTELY  no clue about each other!!

Does Sharon know that Rey likes Kriya??
Does Rey know what Sharon feels about Swayam?? 

Nope. 

Well .. is this is friendship.. then god help ! 
Hope CVs are listening =|

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u are rite i dont rey and sharon are best friewnds i would say reyam are the besties in real infact forget best firends they dont even seem frds to me .
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: krittika23

When D3 started.. a small part ( really small ) also showed the friendship, actually childhood best-friendship of two people called Reyansh and Sharon . 

While Sharon is going through an emotional rollercoaster, and Rey is at such an important part of his life, it is kind of weird to think that both of them have ABSOLUTELY  no clue about each other!!

Nope. 

This and ReYam ... where Swayam seems to be burning up himself for Kriyansh's sake and ... UGH I dont even want to comment on these equations .. I'd rather watch Rinni/Simmi or Vicky / Nilesh ... so genuine and heartfelt !!
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
krittika i was actually thinking the same..!! are they really besties..! if they are.!! do they really care for each other..!!!
krittika23 thumbnail
Yeah I agree to what you all are saying.. 
I mean.. CVs should really think about developing their friendship for some meaningful scenes, where they actually make sense in each others lives... 
And they're ( Amar and Sneha ) best actors in D3 .. with brilliant chemistry.. they gotta be utilized !!!! 
..Rish.. thumbnail
I agree...they showed so much abt kriYaa's frndship..sacrifice of DANCE...!! But wat abt sharon and rey? GOD...cv's pls show a lil' of their track too...atleast I guess SHARON should noe that Rey likes Kria!
yeah dude u were Right !
Masha-Allah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krittika23

Nope. 

agree
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they r childhood friends...comfortable with each others presence...but drifted over the years...
krittika23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixienasrin

they r childhood friends...comfortable with each others presence...but drifted over the years...

Sad !