Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
are they sure JN is not older than Moniya? cos she sure look very older than Moniya.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link ...

@Angel : lol yeah and especially with the height difference ...Moniya always seems to be the little one to me 
soniya_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pri01

Thxs for sharing 😊

WELCOME
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Thanks for the link ...

@Angel : lol yeah and especially with the height difference ...Moniya always seems to be the little one to me 

yeah the height and the fact that Moniya is acting very childish right now does not help either.

I mean who dry wet cloths in a room?

yes before she was Angry at being forcefully taken to where she does not know, that I can very well understand but now I'm beginning to find her actions very silly.

she has stop acting her age and is now acting very very stupid to me.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel Maturity never comes with age ...I find both the sisters immature .. and big time brats ...but in comparison she always come out to be the younger one ...I don't know how she will play the big sister role with this kind of an attitude ðŸ˜†

and about drying clothes in the room ...I feel she is doing it deliberately to create a ruckus in the house so that they get tired of her and throw her out of the house ... she is angry with everyone for ruining her simple happy life in just mere two days including Murari ...someone she believed with her life ...it will take her some time to calm down and come back to the reality  and accept it ...I feel she wants to escape the reality at the moment :( 
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMFG!! The thing that sent me crackin up is that she ACTUALLY KEPT HER CLOTHES FOR DRYING OON A FRIGGING TV SET!!!!

ARCGGG!!!!!!!!!!!  They changed the DP!!!
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

OMFG!! The thing that sent me crackin up is that she ACTUALLY KEPT HER CLOTHES FOR DRYING OON A FRIGGING TV SET!!!!

ARCGGG!!!!!!!!!!!  They changed the DP!!!

i cnt stop  after watching da promo, god man dis girl actually kept her salwar on TV  

xpakigirlx thumbnail
salwar on tv...moniya...=0...grow up...or else how would uday fall for you..??..=P
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she is deliberately doing that so they would get fed up and allow her to go back😆