India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Urmi ben is the head CV?!! (Page 2)

siri2006 Groupbie
siri2006
siri2006

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Even if CVS or Ahem buy a mobile for Gopi  Rashi for sure use it for her kalakaries.  Rashi is ultimate.  Poor Jigar I feel very sad for him.

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Originally posted by uamaz

Guys, I am so frustrated with the CV's for their different treatment of Rashi and Gopi and I was wondering if Urmi was the head CV?

I mean after everything that has happened recently... she has still ended up getting what she wanted with Rashi back in MM and dhaval and kinjal back with her ... 

We saw yesterday how Ahem struggled to keep in contact with Gopi and yet there is still no sign from the CV's allowing Ahem or even anyone else for that matter to give Gopi a mobile However ...

Rashi has done a lot of wrong but having looked at the SBB post I see she has now ended up with a Blue Blooth...

Now isn't that unfair? 

I don't think the CV's are ever going to give Gopi a phone so the only solution is for Santa (Father Xmas) to drop down to MM and leave a Christmas gift for Gopi ...

All bold red lines  make up my answer...I like the last sentence..she ended up with...ROFL

Aham can't get her mobile, because he is busy purchasing bell for her...which company?which model? Its cost?LOL  So you can't expect him to buy her cellphone..

About father xmas giving something, please father give gopi some brains and aham some knowledge of how to behave romantically...And if you have time , father xmas give me ME of sns every sat and sundays...Wink

Ahh, you are onto something there ... because remember how Ahem got really jealous after the designer gave Gopi a new Lengha and then Ahem went out and got Gopi the pink saree... How jealous will Ahem get seeing Gopi playing around with Santa's phone gift to Gopi? Would he go out and get her a new better phone/model so that she is touching his phone lovingly instead of Santa's ... Or Ahem you only respond when you get jealous... someone please send Santa down to Gopi and let us see Ahem's reaction LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siri2006sandiab

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
The cv s love urshi. But if they give us kalakaris again am gonna be so frustrated. I ve had enough of evil urmi now its time for the baddies to suffer!

Go to top