Urmi ben is the head CV?!!

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, I am so frustrated with the CV's for their different treatment of Rashi and Gopi and I was wondering if Urmi was the head CV?

I mean after everything that has happened recently... she has still ended up getting what she wanted with Rashi back in MM and dhaval and kinjal back with her ... 

We saw yesterday how Ahem struggled to keep in contact with Gopi and yet there is still no sign from the CV's allowing Ahem or even anyone else for that matter to give Gopi a mobile However ...

Rashi has done a lot of wrong but having looked at the SBB post I see she has now ended up with a Blue Blooth...

Now isn't that unfair? 

I don't think the CV's are ever going to give Gopi a phone so the only solution is for Santa (Father Xmas) to drop down to MM and leave a Christmas gift for Gopi ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Masha-Allah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This serial has always been partial to urmila and rashi! ðŸ˜¡
ever thumbnail
After seeing sbb we should get ready for kalkarie after kalkarie that would take us to the new year
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭 please father christmas get Gopi a mobile or give her husband the idea to get her one 😆

I don't want anymore urshi
uamaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

😭 please father christmas get Gopi a mobile or give her husband the idea to get her one 😆

I don't want anymore urshi

Same here? I was looking forward to watching this current track with Gohem getting close but now its seems that having taken One step forward the CV's are going to steps back with the kalakari track? They enjoyed the Highest TRP's last week because there was no Kalakari's in the show and now its all starting again ... 
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: uamaz

Guys, I am so frustrated with the CV's for their different treatment of Rashi and Gopi and I was wondering if Urmi was the head CV?

I mean after everything that has happened recently... she has still ended up getting what she wanted with Rashi back in MM and dhaval and kinjal back with her ... 

We saw yesterday how Ahem struggled to keep in contact with Gopi and yet there is still no sign from the CV's allowing Ahem or even anyone else for that matter to give Gopi a mobile However ...

Rashi has done a lot of wrong but having looked at the SBB post I see she has now ended up with a Blue Blooth...

Now isn't that unfair? 

I don't think the CV's are ever going to give Gopi a phone so the only solution is for Santa (Father Xmas) to drop down to MM and leave a Christmas gift for Gopi ...

All bold red lines  make up my answer...I like the last sentence..she ended up with...🤣

Aham can't get her mobile, because he is busy purchasing bell for her...which company?which model? Its cost?😆  So you can't expect him to buy her cellphone..

About father xmas giving something, please father give gopi some brains and aham some knowledge of how to behave romantically...And if you have time , father xmas give me ME of sns every sat and sundays...😉

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: uamaz

Same here? I was looking forward to watching this current track with Gohem getting close but now its seems that having taken One step forward the CV's are going to steps back with the kalakari track? They enjoyed the Highest TRP's last week because there was no Kalakari's in the show and now its all starting again ... 

So true!!!! But maybe they are going back again. The epis are recorded about three weeks prior to us seeing it, so maybe now that they have seen the high trp's because of no kalakari they will go back to this way again. Wishful thinking all the way but I do need to have my dreams
uamaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ever

After seeing sbb we should get ready for kalkarie after kalkarie that would take us to the new year

I'm afraid it seems to be heading back to this ...
siri2006 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even if CVS or Ahem buy a mobile for Gopi  Rashi for sure use it for her kalakaries.  Rashi is ultimate.  Poor Jigar I feel very sad for him.
uamaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

All bold red lines  make up my answer...I like the last sentence..she ended up with...🤣

Aham can't get her mobile, because he is busy purchasing bell for her...which company?which model? Its cost?😆  So you can't expect him to buy her cellphone..

About father xmas giving something, please father give gopi some brains and aham some knowledge of how to behave romantically...And if you have time , father xmas give me ME of sns every sat and sundays...😉

Ahh, you are onto something there ... because remember how Ahem got really jealous after the designer gave Gopi a new Lengha and then Ahem went out and got Gopi the pink saree... How jealous will Ahem get seeing Gopi playing around with Santa's phone gift to Gopi? Would he go out and get her a new better phone/model so that she is touching his phone lovingly instead of Santa's ... Or Ahem you only respond when you get jealous... someone please send Santa down to Gopi and let us see Ahem's reaction ðŸ˜†